Join us for MBA Spotlight – The Top 20 MBA Fair      Schedule of Events | Register

It is currently 06 Jun 2020, 19:35

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Apr 2019
Posts: 6
Location: United States (TX)
Schools: INSEAD MiM "21
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V31
GPA: 3.7
INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 20 May 2020, 23:09
1
Calling all who are applying to INSEAD MiM program?

INSEAD MiM Admits Group Chat

Applying to INSEAD MiM? Let us know your application status here


Admission Deadlines


Application DeadlineFinal decision notification
R109 October 201913 November 2019
R211 December 201922 January 2020
R312 February 20201 April 2020
R415 April 20203 June 2020
R53 June 202022 July 2020

Originally posted by makbar on 14 Oct 2019, 08:38.
Last edited by Narenn on 20 May 2020, 23:09, edited 3 times in total.
App tracker
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Aug 2019
Posts: 41
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 3.79
Re: INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2020, 06:13
1
Warwolf wrote:
achbaa wrote:


Sorry to hear that: May I ask whether you have completed your interview already, as indicated in the log above, or was this the Kira talent online interview?


I had my interview with the admissions director. Virginie Fougea, on 21st January

Posted from my mobile device


Congratulations, I hope you did well! We’re you invited to the interview via email or phone call? Sorry for so many questions, just curious.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Apr 2018
Posts: 10
Location: India
Re: INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2020, 06:18
achbaa wrote:


Congratulations, I hope you did well! We’re you invited to the interview via email or phone call? Sorry for so many questions, just curious.



Thanks :). Got it via email. Btw, When did your interview take place.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Aug 2019
Posts: 41
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 3.79
Re: INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2020, 06:20
Warwolf wrote:
achbaa wrote:


Congratulations, I hope you did well! We’re you invited to the interview via email or phone call? Sorry for so many questions, just curious.



Thanks :). Got it via email. Btw, When did your interview take place.

Posted from my mobile device


I didn’t have one - I only did the online interview. Don’t know whether that’s a bad thing or not.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Apr 2018
Posts: 10
Location: India
Re: INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2020, 06:24
achbaa wrote:
Warwolf wrote:
achbaa wrote:


Congratulations, I hope you did well! We’re you invited to the interview via email or phone call? Sorry for so many questions, just curious.



Thanks :). Got it via email. Btw, When did your interview take place.

Posted from my mobile device


I didn’t have one - I only did the online interview. Don’t know whether that’s a bad thing or not.


Yeah. Hope for the best. Fingers crossed. As it is the face to face interview was optional
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Aug 2019
Posts: 41
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 3.79
Re: INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2020, 06:59
1
Just got admitted, good luck to anyone still waiting for a decision!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Apr 2018
Posts: 10
Location: India
Re: INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2020, 07:03
achbaa wrote:
Just got admitted, good luck to anyone still waiting for a decision!

Posted from my mobile device


Congratulations. Did you get an email or a call?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Aug 2019
Posts: 41
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 3.79
Re: INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2020, 07:04
Warwolf wrote:
achbaa wrote:
Just got admitted, good luck to anyone still waiting for a decision!

Posted from my mobile device


Congratulations. Did you get an email or a call?



Got a call, they said the email will follow up later.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Jan 2020
Posts: 1
Re: INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2020, 20:27
deepbreath wrote:
Hello everyone!
Glad to inform that I've just been offered a place at INSEAD's first MiM batch! (September 2020 intake)
It's been a wonderful ride, full of ups and downs. But it's the final verdict that matters!
My best wishes to all applicants :-D



Can you please tell your profile? Also, any suggestions for applicants?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 09 Apr 2019
Posts: 5
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V39
Re: INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Feb 2020, 06:34
Hey guys,

Did someone hear from the admissions team for Round 3 applications? I have submitted mine end of January and have not received any reply yet.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 03 Sep 2018
Posts: 259
Location: Netherlands
Schools: HEC MiM "22 (S)
GPA: 4
Reviews Badge
Re: INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Feb 2020, 07:47
pietro0000 wrote:
Hey guys,

Did someone hear from the admissions team for Round 3 applications? I have submitted mine end of January and have not received any reply yet.


Results are probably released exactly at the day of the deadline
_________________
Good luck to you. Retired from this forum.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Feb 2020
Posts: 6
Re: INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2020, 07:14
Hi All,
Wanted to know acceptance rate of Applications on the basis of GRE for INSEAD MIM and any idea for idea about the mark range they would consider for Interviews
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 03 Feb 2020
Posts: 2
CAT Tests
Re: INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Feb 2020, 22:30
hey guys, why does the only deadline option show up as june 3rd (last round)? i want to apply to round 4 (april 15), but i've started my app and it says june 3rd. don't know what to do, please help!!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Jan 2019
Posts: 38
Re: INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2020, 06:08
Warwolf

If you don't mind me asking, what all questions were asked in the face-to-face interview for you? I have my interview scheduled for Friday and I'm just looking to get a sense of what to expect.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Apr 2018
Posts: 10
Location: India
Re: INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2020, 08:16
Sanjana28 wrote:
Warwolf

If you don't mind me asking, what all questions were asked in the face-to-face interview for you? I have my interview scheduled for Friday and I'm just looking to get a sense of what to expect.


Hey,

Sure. It was more conversational, so it would be more convenient to talk over a phone call. Feel free to DM me and we can discuss further.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Dec 2019
Posts: 12
Schools: LBS (A)
Re: INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2020, 17:56
hnkhan123 wrote:
Profile Evaluation for Insead Mim.
Gmat 670 (Quant 47 Verbal 35 IR 6)
Work Experience: 20 Months
Bachelors in Accounting & Finance from a Top ranked Business school in Pakistan (Gpa 2.72/4)

Posted from my mobile device

Congrats~
Hopefully, there will be chances for us to be classmates~I am a Chineses~ :heart
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Jan 2019
Posts: 38
Re: INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2020, 05:51
Hey guys, my name is Sanjana and I currently live in Bangalore, India.

I have been offered admission into the Strategy and International Management Programme at St. Gallen (St Gallen SIM) and the MIM programme at INSEAD.

They are both extremely prestigious colleges and I'm having some trouble deciding between them. St Gallen does not have an employment report and given that I'm not from the area and do not have any German knowledge, I'm worried about my prospects. But the programme is very well ranked and has outstanding reviews.

INSEAD is known around the world and has a well-established brand name, and additionally, its career services are supposed to be excellent. However, this would be the first MIM batch for INSEAD and as such I don't have any employment stats or alumni reviews to rely on.

My post MIM goal is to enter consulting.

I'm trying to make a decision between these two colleges and any input is welcome and appreciated :)

Thank you in advance for your advice!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Jan 2019
Posts: 38
Re: INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2020, 12:34
Hey guys, I'm Sanjana Sanjay and right now I live in Bangalore, India.

I have recently been offered admission into the MIM programmes at ESSEC and INSEAD. I'm having a hard time deciding between the two and I was hoping you guys could help me out.

ESSEC's programme has been in existence for a long time and its employment report is excellent. Moreover, it gives me more opportunities to work and undertake internships.

INSEAD has started the MIM programme only this year and therefore there are no employment stats or alumni for me to rely on. However, it has outstanding brand value and is considered the place to go to for consulting.

INSEAD has a one year programme while the ESSEC programme is two years.

Given that I aspire to enter the consulting industry, I'm confused between these schools. Do you guys have any advice or recommendations (ignoring the financial aspect of the studies)?

I would highly welcome and appreciate any input :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Jan 2019
Posts: 38
Re: INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Mar 2020, 02:46
Hey guys, I'm Sanjana Sanjay and right now I live in Bangalore, India.

I have recently been offered admission into the MIM programmes at ESSEC and INSEAD. I'm having a hard time deciding between the two and I was hoping you guys could help me out.

ESSEC's programme has been in existence for a long time and its employment report is excellent. Moreover, it gives me more opportunities to work and undertake internships.

INSEAD has started the MIM programme only this year and therefore there are no employment stats or alumni for me to rely on. However, it has outstanding brand value and is considered the place to go to for consulting.

INSEAD has a one year programme while the ESSEC programme is two years.

Given that I aspire to enter the consulting industry, I'm confused between these schools. Do you guys have any advice or recommendations (ignoring the financial aspect of the studies)?

I would highly welcome and appreciate any input :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Dec 2019
Posts: 12
Schools: LBS (A)
Re: INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Apr 2020, 09:25
Sanjana28 wrote:
Hey guys, my name is Sanjana and I currently live in Bangalore, India.

I have been offered admission into the Strategy and International Management Programme at St. Gallen (St Gallen SIM) and the MIM programme at INSEAD.

They are both extremely prestigious colleges and I'm having some trouble deciding between them. St Gallen does not have an employment report and given that I'm not from the area and do not have any German knowledge, I'm worried about my prospects. But the programme is very well ranked and has outstanding reviews.

INSEAD is known around the world and has a well-established brand name, and additionally, its career services are supposed to be excellent. However, this would be the first MIM batch for INSEAD and as such I don't have any employment stats or alumni reviews to rely on.

My post MIM goal is to enter consulting.

I'm trying to make a decision between these two colleges and any input is welcome and appreciated :)

Thank you in advance for your advice!


If you want to enter the consulting industry, absolutely INSEAD. It is a really fantastic network platform.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Jan 2019
Posts: 38
Re: INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Apr 2020, 09:54
1
ClaireCATgmat

Would you also recommend the INSEAD MIM over the ESSEC MIM?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)   [#permalink] 03 Apr 2020, 09:54

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3    Next  [ 48 posts ] 

INSEAD MiM; 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)

  new topic post reply Update application status  





Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne