GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 17 Oct 2018, 15:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
BSchool Forum Moderator
avatar
P
Joined: 05 Jul 2017
Posts: 490
Location: India
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
GPA: 4
CAT Tests
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Sep 2018, 00:52
1
antrixmic wrote:
Thanks guys, for the info... will call the admissions office on Monday and see what's the problems.
Appreciate help from u guys.


We need to submit only one LOR irrespective if you are a first time applicant or a re-applicant

Coming to your problem, did you try calling ISB on the landline? Do shoot an email ASAP as well explaining them about the problem
_________________

My journey From 410 to 700 :-)
Here's my experience when I faced a glitch in my GMAT Exam
Don't do this mistake when you give your GMATPrep Mock!
NEW GMATPrep software analysis by Bunuel

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Feb 2012
Posts: 158
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Schools: ISB '20 (S)
GRE 1: Q162 V160
GPA: 3.96
WE: Research (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Sep 2018, 01:03
All the best guys. Have thrown in my hat for R1. Got a verified n found complete email on 16 sept.


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Jul 2018
Posts: 4
Location: United Arab Emirates
Schools: ISB '20 (S)
GRE 1: Q163 V165
GPA: 2.54
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Sep 2018, 01:48
Hey guys, I am really annoyed and worried. My evaluation was submitted on the 11th. Have a screenshot sent by my ex-boss and also it showed as such on the system before I submitted. Yesterday I received an email saying they haven't received it and noone is responding to emails and phone calls. Really who has the time for your glitches man, you are taking 50,000 USD per student set up a decent IT infrastructure. Hope I have some better news on Monday
ISB, NUS, NTU Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 11 Aug 2016
Posts: 264
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Sep 2018, 02:10
vimaljroy wrote:
Hey guys, I am really annoyed and worried. My evaluation was submitted on the 11th. Have a screenshot sent by my ex-boss and also it showed as such on the system before I submitted. Yesterday I received an email saying they haven't received it and noone is responding to emails and phone calls. Really who has the time for your glitches man, you are taking 50,000 USD per student set up a decent IT infrastructure. Hope I have some better news on Monday


as was the case with the user, try calling them. Also, mail then with the details explaining them situation attach the screenshot of the application page.
I am sure that even ISB does not want such glitches, but they do happens at times, even with the IT giants.

I am sure that your query will be resolved at the earliest.
_________________

~R.
If my post was of any help to you, You can thank me in the form of Kudos!!

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Mar 2017
Posts: 5
Location: India
Schools: ISB '20
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 4
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Sep 2018, 06:01
Hi All,

I need help for ISB profile evaluation and for application, can anyone help me?

Thanks
Sapna
ISB, NUS, NTU Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 11 Aug 2016
Posts: 264
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Sep 2018, 06:07
1
Here is the thread: ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!

ksapna wrote:
Hi All,

I need help for ISB profile evaluation and for application, can anyone help me?

Thanks
Sapna

_________________

~R.
If my post was of any help to you, You can thank me in the form of Kudos!!

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Jun 2013
Posts: 11
Reviews Badge
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Sep 2018, 23:38
1
Evaluation received by ISB. Application verified and complete.
ISB, NUS, NTU Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 11 Aug 2016
Posts: 264
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Sep 2018, 23:44
1
antrixmic wrote:
Evaluation received by ISB. Application verified and complete.


for the sake of clarification, just so that other do not have to go through the same thing, can you please clarify what just happened there ?
and was the Evaluation actually received the first time ?
_________________

~R.
If my post was of any help to you, You can thank me in the form of Kudos!!

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Jun 2013
Posts: 11
Reviews Badge
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Sep 2018, 01:40
1
Yes, so my evaluator had submitted the evaluation on 14th September. Day before yesterday, I received a mail from ISB that they have not received the evaluation. To be on safe side, I asked my evaluator to send the evaluation again. When I called ISB today, they said that they can confirm that the evaluation has been received and that they will update the application status today to completion. I am not sure whether they received it the first time or the second but I am pleased that they were eager to help.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Jul 2018
Posts: 4
Location: United Arab Emirates
Schools: ISB '20 (S)
GRE 1: Q163 V165
GPA: 2.54
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Sep 2018, 05:39
antrixmic wrote:
Yes, so my evaluator had submitted the evaluation on 14th September. Day before yesterday, I received a mail from ISB that they have not received the evaluation. To be on safe side, I asked my evaluator to send the evaluation again. When I called ISB today, they said that they can confirm that the evaluation has been received and that they will update the application status today to completion. I am not sure whether they received it the first time or the second but I am pleased that they were eager to help.



Quite a similar story to mine, they were very helpful and sent me an email as well replying to my query about the evaluation.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Aug 2018
Posts: 27
Schools: ISB '20 (S)
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Sep 2018, 05:44
Good luck ppl!!

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Feb 2012
Posts: 158
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Schools: ISB '20 (S)
GRE 1: Q162 V160
GPA: 3.96
WE: Research (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Sep 2018, 07:53
So technically students can get an invite for interview anytime between today (24/9) to November 02.

Hmmm!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 31 Jul 2018
Posts: 3
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Sep 2018, 18:52
There's no official notification regarding interview dates. If anyone has heard from the admissions office, pls update.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Feb 2012
Posts: 158
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Schools: ISB '20 (S)
GRE 1: Q162 V160
GPA: 3.96
WE: Research (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Sep 2018, 23:03
sunil8899 wrote:
There's no official notification regarding interview dates. If anyone has heard from the admissions office, pls update.

Posted from my mobile device


Well, the application portal says that interviews will be held between October 1 and November 5. Shortlisted candidates will be informed 5 days before their scheduled interview. So, for the prospective students who will be interviewed from October 1 will start receiving invites from September 26 and the invites will go on till October 31 (for candidates to be interviewed on November 5).

This is my understanding and i could be wrong.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Aug 2018
Posts: 27
Schools: ISB '20 (S)
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Sep 2018, 23:41
That's true. Last year the invites were sent starting Oct 31st(Oct 15th was the deadline). It could be the same this year too.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Status: Trying...
Joined: 15 Aug 2016
Posts: 106
Location: India
GMAT 1: 660 Q51 V27
GMAT 2: 690 Q48 V37
GPA: 4
WE: Consulting (Internet and New Media)
CAT Tests
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Sep 2018, 02:44
HBSdetermined wrote:
sunil8899 wrote:
There's no official notification regarding interview dates. If anyone has heard from the admissions office, pls update.

Posted from my mobile device


Well, the application portal says that interviews will be held between October 1 and November 5. Shortlisted candidates will be informed 5 days before their scheduled interview. So, for the prospective students who will be interviewed from October 1 will start receiving invites from September 26 and the invites will go on till October 31 (for candidates to be interviewed on November 5).

This is my understanding and i could be wrong.

Thanks


Hey where did you read about the interview dates? They gave out specific dates last year & majorly failed to deliver on them. This year, they've kept everything open ended. As far as I understand their admissions system, the interview dates will be 12-13, 19-20, 26-27 October for Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore & Oct 1 to Nov 5 in Hyderabad.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Posts: 116
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
WE: Marketing (Consumer Products)
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Sep 2018, 02:47
mgcon wrote:
HBSdetermined wrote:
sunil8899 wrote:
There's no official notification regarding interview dates. If anyone has heard from the admissions office, pls update.

Posted from my mobile device


Well, the application portal says that interviews will be held between October 1 and November 5. Shortlisted candidates will be informed 5 days before their scheduled interview. So, for the prospective students who will be interviewed from October 1 will start receiving invites from September 26 and the invites will go on till October 31 (for candidates to be interviewed on November 5).

This is my understanding and i could be wrong.

Thanks


Hey where did you read about the interview dates? They gave out specific dates last year & majorly failed to deliver on them. This year, they've kept everything open ended. As far as I understand their admissions system, the interview dates will be 12-13, 19-20, 26-27 October for Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore & Oct 1 to Nov 5 in Hyderabad.


Dates are mentioned on the below link.

https://pgpapp.isb.edu/User/Default.aspx

Go to 'Admissions Important Dates' section on the above link.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Aug 2018
Posts: 27
Schools: ISB '20 (S)
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Sep 2018, 03:36
Yes but this has been posted before they extended the gmat submission deadline. And now with no fresh updates from them apart from a mail which stated
"The interviews for candidates (submitting test scores between 16 September 2018 and 15 October 2018) will be held separately (not on regular Cycle-1 scheduled dates) and results will be announced before 31 December 2018".

If they mean Oct 1st to Nov 5th by scheduled dates, then the invites should start from 24th September. But I guess there's going to be a fresh update on the interview dates as no one received invite so far.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Mar 2018
Posts: 15
Location: India
Schools: ISB '20
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V39
GPA: 4
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Sep 2018, 03:48
1
dr8999 wrote:
Yes but this has been posted before they extended the gmat submission deadline. And now with no fresh updates from them apart from a mail which stated
"The interviews for candidates (submitting test scores between 16 September 2018 and 15 October 2018) will be held separately (not on regular Cycle-1 scheduled dates) and results will be announced before 31 December 2018".

If they mean Oct 1st to Nov 5th by scheduled dates, then the invites should start from 24th September. But I guess there's going to be a fresh update on the interview dates as no one received invite so far.

Posted from my mobile device
It has been clearly stated that candidate will be informed 5 days in advance from interview. So if interviews are to start from 1st Oct , invites will start from tomorrow I.e. 26th Sept.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Aug 2018
Posts: 27
Schools: ISB '20 (S)
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Sep 2018, 03:53
Hope so...fingers crossed....Usually invites start on a Monday though.

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants &nbs [#permalink] 25 Sep 2018, 03:53

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  7   8   9   10   11   12   13  ...  23    Next  [ 446 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants

  new topic post reply Update application status  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.