GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 17 Oct 2018, 02:38

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants

new topic post reply Update application status  
Manager
Manager
B
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
WE: Marketing (Consumer Products)
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2018, 04:12
HBSdetermined wrote:
Anxiety is very high. it’s almost time to think if I should apply for a new job or wait for ISB ... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Hahaha. On the same boat as you. Only thing stopping me from actively looking for a job right now is ISB.

Hoping some interview invites are sent out today. On the other hand, I also have a doubt that we might not see any invites till 15th or rather 20th of this month. ISB is known to organize interviews in bulk and only once in the same city. If that is the case, sending invites for same location again does not work logistically well for ISB. I hope I am wrong. Just want to get done with the interviews.
Manager
Manager
B
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Schools: ISB '20 (S)
GRE 1: Q162 V160
GPA: 3.96
WE: Research (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2018, 04:14
procman wrote:
HBSdetermined wrote:
Anxiety is very high. it’s almost time to think if I should apply for a new job or wait for ISB ... Lol

Hahaha. On the same boat as you. Only thing stopping me from actively looking for a job right now is ISB.

Hoping some interview invites are sent out today. On the other hand, I also have a doubt that we might not see any invites till 15th or rather 20th of this month. ISB is known to organize interviews in bulk and only once in the same city. If that is the case, sending invites for same location again does not work logistically well for ISB. I hope I am wrong. Just want to get done with the interviews.
I totally get u bro! I m waiting for interview in Hyd. It’s like how do I concentrate on something else (in the time being) !!!

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2018, 04:53
https://t.me/joinchat/DlAX8lL_szB1zlxnaj1MDw

Please join the group. Few group members provide updates on ISB application probable dates.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GPA: 3.8

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2018, 04:55
krishnanspec wrote:
https://t.me/joinchat/DlAX8lL_szB1zlxnaj1MDw

Please join the group. Few group members provide updates on ISB application probable dates.

the link doesn't work for me.
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2018, 05:00
Manager
Manager
B
GMAT 1: 660 Q51 V27
GMAT 2: 690 Q48 V37
GPA: 4
WE: Consulting (Internet and New Media)
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2018, 05:10
HBSdetermined wrote:
procman wrote:
HBSdetermined wrote:

I totally get u bro! I m waiting for interview in Hyd. It’s like how do I concentrate on something else (in the time being) !!!

Hard luck bro. Hyderabad interviews are spilled over all the weekends, unlike other cities. As far as other cities are concerned, the interviews are sent in bulk on the monday prior to the interview weekend. So very high chance that there will be no interviews this weekend. Even I'm wondering about looking out for another job. I totally think that we should make a Jobseeker's whatsapp group :angel:
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2018, 05:59
mgcon wrote:
HBSdetermined wrote:
procman wrote:
[quote="HBSdetermined"]Anxiety is very high. it’s almost time to think if I should apply for a new job or wait for ISB ... Lol

Hard luck bro. Hyderabad interviews are spilled over all the weekends, unlike other cities. As far as other cities are concerned, the interviews are sent in bulk on the monday prior to the interview weekend. So very high chance that there will be no interviews this weekend. Even I'm wondering about looking out for another job. I totally think that we should make a Jobseeker's whatsapp group :angel:[/quote]

Thanks for adding to the misery :)... btw the interviews happen only on weekends? .. may be I misunderstood this part.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2018, 12:35
Got an interview call for Bombay on 6th Oct. Little surprised since Bombay interview calls are usually towards the end.
ISB, NUS, NTU Moderator
G
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2018, 12:39
hey Congratulation on the interview call !!
btw just curious, when did you get the mail ?

johnsculley wrote:
Got an interview call for Bombay on 6th Oct. Little surprised since Bombay interview calls are usually towards the end.

~R.
If my post was of any help to you, You can thank me in the form of Kudos!!

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2018, 12:45
GmatDaddy wrote:
hey Congratulation on the interview call !!
btw just curious, when did you get the mail ?

johnsculley wrote:

Around 11pm.
Manager
Manager
S
Concentration: Real Estate, Finance
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2018, 14:00
Calls started rolling out. ISB Admission office on 6th
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2018, 18:33
Interviewing at Mumbai on Saturday. Got an email at 12 am

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
B
GMAT 1: 660 Q51 V27
GMAT 2: 690 Q48 V37
WE: Consulting (Internet and New Media)
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2018, 20:00

Hoping some interview invites are sent out today. On the other hand, I also have a doubt that we might not see any invites till 15th or rather 20th of this month. ISB is known to organize interviews in bulk and only once in the same city. If that is the case, sending invites for same location again does not work logistically well for ISB. I hope I am wrong. Just want to get done with the interviews.[/quote] I totally get u bro! I m waiting for interview in Hyd. It’s like how do I concentrate on something else (in the time being) !!!

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app[/quote]

Hard luck bro. Hyderabad interviews are spilled over all the weekends, unlike other cities. As far as other cities are concerned, the interviews are sent in bulk on the monday prior to the interview weekend. So very high chance that there will be no interviews this weekend. Even I'm wondering about looking out for another job. I totally think that we should make a Jobseeker's whatsapp group :angel: [/quote]

Thanks for adding to the misery :)... btw the interviews happen only on weekends? .. may be I misunderstood this part.

Yup. For the first 3 odd weeks of the interview cycle, F2F interviews only happen on weekends. I think the interviews happen over the course of the week towards the end at Hyderabad/Skype. PS: I got invited to interview at Mumbai. Hope that I don't get waitlisted this time :) All the best with your app.
Intern
Intern
B
ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2018, 20:01
Invited for Hyderabad campus. Mail was sent at 01:53AM.

Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Smeal" 20
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V34
GPA: 3.8
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2018, 20:51
dr8999 wrote:
Invited for Hyderabad campus. Mail was sent at 01:53AM.

Your profile please and when did you submit the application?
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2018, 21:20
Super guys! All the best for those who got calls till now. Rest of us hang in there!

Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2018, 21:28
mgcon wrote:

Hard luck bro. Hyderabad interviews are spilled over all the weekends, unlike other cities. As far as other cities are concerned, the interviews are sent in bulk on the monday prior to the interview weekend. So very high chance that there will be no interviews this weekend. Even I'm wondering about looking out for another job. I totally think that we should make a Jobseeker's whatsapp group :angel: [/quote]

Yup. For the first 3 odd weeks of the interview cycle, F2F interviews only happen on weekends. I think the interviews happen over the course of the week towards the end at Hyderabad/Skype. PS: I got invited to interview at Mumbai. Hope that I don't get waitlisted this time :) All the best with your app.[/quote]

That’s super! I m sure u won’t be waitlisted :)

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2018, 21:31
Does anyone know the timeline after the interview i.e. when will the offers be rolled out? Do they wait for all city interviews to get done with and then roll it out?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2018, 21:34
MBAaspirant939 wrote:
Does anyone know the timeline after the interview i.e. when will the offers be rolled out? Do they wait for all city interviews to get done with and then roll it out?

15th November. Regardless of the interview date.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2018, 21:35
Mankodim wrote:
MBAaspirant939 wrote:

15th November. Regardless of the interview date.

That’s brutal! Such a long wait time :(
GMAT Club Bot
Re: ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants &nbs [#permalink] 01 Oct 2018, 21:35

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  9   10   11   12   13   14   15  ...  23    Next  [ 445 posts ] 

ISB 2019 Intake Class of 2020: Calling all applicants

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap