GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Sep 2018, 04:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 09 Jul 2017
Posts: 3
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Jun 2018, 09:16
What is the average turnaround time for result post interview?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Mar 2017
Posts: 8
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jun 2018, 08:14
Any insight on what the interview is like?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 18 May 2017
Posts: 23
Location: India
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V40
GRE 1: Q170 V160
GPA: 3.6
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Jun 2018, 03:30
Can anyone please provide an evaluation for an Ivey MBA for me -

GRE: VR: 160; QR: 170 (Equivalent to 750 GMAT as per ETS). Do you think I need to take the GMAT?
LSAT: 94th percentile: Have admits from a top-14 USD law school for its JD program
Indian Male, 31 years at matriculation, Engineer from top 15 school (top 20% of class) and PGDM from top 5 school (exchange semester at AIT, Thailand) and top 30% in class
Certified Financial Risk Manager; CFA Level II candidate
Several single and double digit country ranks at aptitude exams and management entrance exams in India
Internships during Under-grad and grad at Siemens, BMW and nuclear and thermal power plants
Total work ex of 7 years (8 at matriculation)
3.5 years - Working at a very large Indian power company: started off with Project Finance working with US Exim on a 600Mn USD deal - helped close financing documents and obtain first disbursement.
Moved to Regulatory and policy advocacy role: Worked with industry associations to push for reforms in energy sector in India - responsible for many new policy reforms (as part of groups)
Filed multiple petitions in courts and helped company win lawsuits worth ~20Bn USD.
0.5 year - Assisted the chairman of another large power company in regulatory and policy related works
2 years - co-founded a renewable energy company (consulting and project management work) now backed by PE and traditional lenders; team of about 50 now with experience of reviving stranded hydro projects and setting up many rooftop solar projects.
Last 10 months -
Goal: Plan A - Take up a contract management/strategy role in an energy/power utility company and settle in Canada. Plan B - cofound a renewable energy company
Extra-currics - teaching to underprivileged students, set up infra for villagers through our company (not as CSR), set up blood donation camps, many Club president etc work at college and grad school; debating, editorial board,scuba diving and quizzing.
Other factors: From a lower middle class background, can speak four Indian languages fluently, overcame alienation as a child.
LOR: Should manage to get good ones from my past employers.

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Sep 2016
Posts: 29
Location: Canada
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
Schools: Ivey '20 (I)
GMAT 1: 580 Q35 V31
GPA: 2.7
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jun 2018, 08:21
Application has started!
VP
VP
User avatar
S
Status: Top MBA Admissions Consultant
Joined: 24 Jul 2011
Posts: 1485
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q800 V740
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jul 2018, 05:38
Top Contributor
SomnathS wrote:
Can anyone please provide an evaluation for an Ivey MBA for me -

GRE: VR: 160; QR: 170 (Equivalent to 750 GMAT as per ETS). Do you think I need to take the GMAT?
LSAT: 94th percentile: Have admits from a top-14 USD law school for its JD program
Indian Male, 31 years at matriculation, Engineer from top 15 school (top 20% of class) and PGDM from top 5 school (exchange semester at AIT, Thailand) and top 30% in class
Certified Financial Risk Manager; CFA Level II candidate
Several single and double digit country ranks at aptitude exams and management entrance exams in India
Internships during Under-grad and grad at Siemens, BMW and nuclear and thermal power plants
Total work ex of 7 years (8 at matriculation)
3.5 years - Working at a very large Indian power company: started off with Project Finance working with US Exim on a 600Mn USD deal - helped close financing documents and obtain first disbursement.
Moved to Regulatory and policy advocacy role: Worked with industry associations to push for reforms in energy sector in India - responsible for many new policy reforms (as part of groups)
Filed multiple petitions in courts and helped company win lawsuits worth ~20Bn USD.
0.5 year - Assisted the chairman of another large power company in regulatory and policy related works
2 years - co-founded a renewable energy company (consulting and project management work) now backed by PE and traditional lenders; team of about 50 now with experience of reviving stranded hydro projects and setting up many rooftop solar projects.
Last 10 months -
Goal: Plan A - Take up a contract management/strategy role in an energy/power utility company and settle in Canada. Plan B - cofound a renewable energy company
Extra-currics - teaching to underprivileged students, set up infra for villagers through our company (not as CSR), set up blood donation camps, many Club president etc work at college and grad school; debating, editorial board,scuba diving and quizzing.
Other factors: From a lower middle class background, can speak four Indian languages fluently, overcame alienation as a child.
LOR: Should manage to get good ones from my past employers.

Thanks!


Dear Somnath

Thanks for posting. Based on what you have described, you should be an excellent candidate for Ivey. Keep the goals part central to your application though - that is critical, and from what you have in your post, you need some more thinking and refinement to finalize on what you plan to do and how an MBA can help. For example, you already work in renewable energy, and have already co-founded a renewable energy firm - what do you wish to do that is possible only through an MBA, and why is Ivey the right program? This question needs to be answered well.

Apart from that, you should be a great candidate - you have good academics, a solid test score, proven leadership and experience, and have co-founded a PE-backed firm.
_________________

GyanOne | Top MBA Rankings and MBA Admissions Blog

Top MBA Admissions Consulting | Top MiM Admissions Consulting

Premium MBA Essay Review|Best MBA Interview Preparation|Exclusive GMAT coaching

Get a FREE Detailed MBA Profile Evaluation | Call us now +91 98998 31738

VP
VP
User avatar
S
Status: Top MBA Admissions Consultant
Joined: 24 Jul 2011
Posts: 1485
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q800 V740
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jul 2018, 05:40
Top Contributor
mohshu wrote:
Hi All,
do we need to send the transcripts to the college fr the application to be considered.


thanks...


No, you can send copies at the point of application. At the time of admission, you will need the originals for verification.
_________________

GyanOne | Top MBA Rankings and MBA Admissions Blog

Top MBA Admissions Consulting | Top MiM Admissions Consulting

Premium MBA Essay Review|Best MBA Interview Preparation|Exclusive GMAT coaching

Get a FREE Detailed MBA Profile Evaluation | Call us now +91 98998 31738

VP
VP
User avatar
S
Status: Top MBA Admissions Consultant
Joined: 24 Jul 2011
Posts: 1485
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q800 V740
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jul 2018, 05:43
Top Contributor
Sharath2207 wrote:
Now that Canadian B-schools are becoming highly competitive, Any indicative profile of admitted candidates in Round 1, especially Indians?


Ivey is one of the schools that really considers applicants very holistically, and the strength of the application is a very real factor for the school. Judging by past trends, candidates with even 720+ scores have been rejected, while those with scores of less than 680 have been accepted too. Ivey carefully considers the richness of your experience, your leadership impact and potential, and your fit with the school in terms of your goals.
_________________

GyanOne | Top MBA Rankings and MBA Admissions Blog

Top MBA Admissions Consulting | Top MiM Admissions Consulting

Premium MBA Essay Review|Best MBA Interview Preparation|Exclusive GMAT coaching

Get a FREE Detailed MBA Profile Evaluation | Call us now +91 98998 31738

VP
VP
User avatar
S
Status: Top MBA Admissions Consultant
Joined: 24 Jul 2011
Posts: 1485
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q800 V740
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jul 2018, 05:45
Top Contributor
1
johnny008 wrote:
Hello Team,

Please, can you confirm the essays topics and video interviews?

Regards,


Ivey essay topics:

Q1. What are your short-term career plans immediately post-MBA, and why is an Ivey MBA essential to those plans? (250 word limit)
Q2. What is the most important issue (personal or professional) that you’ve ever changed your mind about? (250 word limit)

An analysis of these essays is available here
_________________

GyanOne | Top MBA Rankings and MBA Admissions Blog

Top MBA Admissions Consulting | Top MiM Admissions Consulting

Premium MBA Essay Review|Best MBA Interview Preparation|Exclusive GMAT coaching

Get a FREE Detailed MBA Profile Evaluation | Call us now +91 98998 31738

VP
VP
User avatar
S
Status: Top MBA Admissions Consultant
Joined: 24 Jul 2011
Posts: 1485
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q800 V740
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jul 2018, 05:46
Top Contributor
Palaksehgal3 wrote:
Any insight on what the interview is like?


You can get some insight on this link
_________________

GyanOne | Top MBA Rankings and MBA Admissions Blog

Top MBA Admissions Consulting | Top MiM Admissions Consulting

Premium MBA Essay Review|Best MBA Interview Preparation|Exclusive GMAT coaching

Get a FREE Detailed MBA Profile Evaluation | Call us now +91 98998 31738

VP
VP
User avatar
S
Status: Top MBA Admissions Consultant
Joined: 24 Jul 2011
Posts: 1485
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q800 V740
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jul 2018, 05:52
Top Contributor
krc wrote:
Hey Folks

Need some suggestion & motivation around here.

Background: 2008 UG candidate from an Indian University. 7.9/10 CGPA. 2013 PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma In Management - Full time) candidate from One of top 20 B-Schools in India. Second best college on east coast. (Atleast at the time i attended. To give some perspective for non-Indian peers in this group - stood among top 1700 of around 1,00,000 applicants for this program.). Currently married & have a kid under 1Yr old. Turned 31 few days back but young at heart. Over 7Yrs Work exp spread across different profiles ranging from IT consultant, Regional Sales Manager in Consumer Durables & currently a Project Manager. Looking for a more focused global 1Yr - MBA program (NYU Stern Tech MBA/INSEAD/Richard Ivey or the likes). Prime reason for going for second MBA - Going Global. Adding a global study & work experience to my resume. I understand that incurring a 50-60Lakh loan at this stage of career/Life is a substantial burden given I have a kid & a mortgage, but willing to take the leap looking at a longer term (10Yr) perspective.
Currently I am on the verge of booking my GMAT slot towards April End and kick start application process for July 16th 2nd round deadline for IVEY for Mar 2019 intake. I know there is lot of work pending yet, given that i haven't started any serous prep of GMAT/Essays/LoR yet. Willing to burn midnight oil for next couple of weeks to rev the engine.

Suggestion needed:
1. Inputs if Global MBA program is a good choice for me after a 2Yr FT MBA in India. (I know i need to back it up with strong reason for 2nd MBA)
2. Is IVEY a best bet for me if i target a score of around 720+ in GMAT.
3. What are the additional schools fellow aspirants with similar profiles are looking into?

Thanks in advance for your inputs.


Hi krc
1. Yes, it is a good choice, especially if you have global ambitions. On the second part, you may not really need to do that - Ivey is more concerned on why you are applying now, and how this (Ivey) MBA makes sense for you, not on why you need a second MBA. It also does not have an optional essay, so focus on building a story on why Ivey now is the right fit for your goals, not why a second MBA is appropriate for you.
2. 'Best' is a relative term. Depends on what other options/geographies you would want to consider. In Canada, Ivey is among the very best. 720+ is appropriate.
3. Several candidates applying to Ivey also look at other top Canadian programs such as Rotman and Queen's.

Hope this helps. Feel free to come back with more queries as needed.
_________________

GyanOne | Top MBA Rankings and MBA Admissions Blog

Top MBA Admissions Consulting | Top MiM Admissions Consulting

Premium MBA Essay Review|Best MBA Interview Preparation|Exclusive GMAT coaching

Get a FREE Detailed MBA Profile Evaluation | Call us now +91 98998 31738

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Status: Anxious Applicant
Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Posts: 5
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: NMIMS University - Class of 2012
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
WE: Corporate Finance (Venture Capital)
Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jul 2018, 04:55
I plan to apply in August which will be round 4. Would there be enough seats remaining for an international applicant? I have 6yrs of work experience in Financial Services (Inv Banking + Private Equity) with a 680 in GMAT. Any inputs will be much appreciated.
VP
VP
User avatar
S
Status: Top MBA Admissions Consultant
Joined: 24 Jul 2011
Posts: 1485
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q800 V740
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jul 2018, 10:30
Top Contributor
kp14 wrote:
I plan to apply in August which will be round 4. Would there be enough seats remaining for an international applicant? I have 6yrs of work experience in Financial Services (Inv Banking + Private Equity) with a 680 in GMAT. Any inputs will be much appreciated.


Yes, you can apply.
_________________

GyanOne | Top MBA Rankings and MBA Admissions Blog

Top MBA Admissions Consulting | Top MiM Admissions Consulting

Premium MBA Essay Review|Best MBA Interview Preparation|Exclusive GMAT coaching

Get a FREE Detailed MBA Profile Evaluation | Call us now +91 98998 31738

VP
VP
User avatar
S
Status: Top MBA Admissions Consultant
Joined: 24 Jul 2011
Posts: 1485
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q800 V740
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jul 2018, 10:31
Top Contributor
wadepooja9 wrote:
What is the average turnaround time for result post interview?


Around 2 weeks.
_________________

GyanOne | Top MBA Rankings and MBA Admissions Blog

Top MBA Admissions Consulting | Top MiM Admissions Consulting

Premium MBA Essay Review|Best MBA Interview Preparation|Exclusive GMAT coaching

Get a FREE Detailed MBA Profile Evaluation | Call us now +91 98998 31738

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 May 2018
Posts: 4
CAT Tests
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Aug 2018, 01:20
May I know the avg GMAT Score.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 May 2018
Posts: 2
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Aug 2018, 20:42
is there a whatsapp group of admitted students?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Apr 2018
Posts: 9
Location: Canada
Concentration: Marketing, Technology
Schools: Ivey '20 , Sauder '21
GMAT 1: 580 Q39 V31
GPA: 3.33
WE: Account Management (Advertising and PR)
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Aug 2018, 22:29
Hi GyanOne and everyone else!

Looking to apply to Ivey as well (mostly likely R2), and curious to know how my profile would stack up to the fine applications that will undoubtedly coming out of GMATClub - I want to be realistic and temper expectations accordingly. :)

I heard one of Ivey's strengths is its alumni network and career prospects after graduation - their career center is one of the best in the country. Very interesting considering it's one of the few programs that do not have an internship/work experience component (unlike Sauder/Rotman etc.) I remember asking an admissions advisor about this, and the school is very confident in its case study methodology...although no surprise there as a lot of business cases come out of Ivey and they really are well done.
---
27/F/SEA (580 GMAT but will be taking the test again and aiming for a 650)

Undergrad:
3.3 GPA (UBC - Sauder, also applying to their MBA program as well).

During my undergrad I did a co-op (work placement) program which had me working for a year while finishing my Marketing/Business Technology Management degree, the most notable placement being a marketing coordinator at a nationally-recognized membership/insurance company (BC's version of AAA) - started as a temporary marketing assistant but was able to demonstrate my value and had my contract continuously renewed as a result. Very active in clubs: was an officer in the uni's marketing club, yearbook editor one year, a frequent contributor to the uni's student newspaper, helped organized a branding conference empowering students to take control of their personal brand (as well as have them learn about branding in general), plus a brief stint in the Commerce Undergraduate Society. I was chosen as a student ambassador for the faculty during my final year and we were flown to Toronto to represent the school while networking with big companies (e.g. Google, Facebook, IBM, Deloitte etc). Also participated in a startup incubator where we were coached/mentored by some Vancouver's leading business figures, ended up worked on the marketing plan for a resume database startup.

Work Experience:
After graduation, I continued working at my last placement for the rest of the years (so about 2 years total with the company) and it was there that my interest in project management/creative production really picked up. Within that time period I also had to fill in for a senior marketing manager who had gone on mat leave, and was moved between product lines and job functions (from marketing to more of a product development capacity), based on my aptitude in those job functions. The entire experience convinced me to make the switch to the ad industry where I stayed for the next 2 years and really got the hang of things, on both the traditional and digital side of things. This was all while furthering my account/project management skills and being given increased responsibility (from support coordinator to client services & project coordinator). I stayed at my first agency however only for about 1.5 years before moving back to Manila to take care of my ailing mother. Stayed there for a year before moving back to Vancouver, but within that year had a brief 5 month account manager stint at a multinational agency in Manila where I helped handle large accounts and got some international exposure in the process. I'd say roughly 50 months of WE total.

Why an MBA?
Project management is something I've enjoyed in all my roles to date, and I've made an active effort to move towards roles that will allow me to hone my PM skills. At the same time I thoroughly enjoy the storytelling aspect of Marketing - it's something I am truly passionate about. Working towards an MBA will allow me to steer my career towards a path that combines these two disciplines in a meaningful way, in a time when a lot of my contemporaries segue into Finance/IT/Consulting. For all the experience I've gained on the production side of things, I feel that a strong strategic foundation would help me become the kind of well-rounded marketer that would do well in any industry, although the end goal is to transition into a high-level marketing role within the tech/new media space (specifically software/apps, less so in hardware) where I can have a direct impact on the company's brand.
VP
VP
User avatar
S
Status: Top MBA Admissions Consultant
Joined: 24 Jul 2011
Posts: 1485
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q800 V740
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2018, 04:17
Top Contributor
1
aquaria wrote:
Hi GyanOne and everyone else!

Looking to apply to Ivey as well (mostly likely R2), and curious to know how my profile would stack up to the fine applications that will undoubtedly coming out of GMATClub - I want to be realistic and temper expectations accordingly. :)

I heard one of Ivey's strengths is its alumni network and career prospects after graduation - their career center is one of the best in the country. Very interesting considering it's one of the few programs that do not have an internship/work experience component (unlike Sauder/Rotman etc.) I remember asking an admissions advisor about this, and the school is very confident in its case study methodology...although no surprise there as a lot of business cases come out of Ivey and they really are well done.
---
27/F/SEA (580 GMAT but will be taking the test again and aiming for a 650)

Undergrad:
3.3 GPA (UBC - Sauder, also applying to their MBA program as well).

During my undergrad I did a co-op (work placement) program which had me working for a year while finishing my Marketing/Business Technology Management degree, the most notable placement being a marketing coordinator at a nationally-recognized membership/insurance company (BC's version of AAA) - started as a temporary marketing assistant but was able to demonstrate my value and had my contract continuously renewed as a result. Very active in clubs: was an officer in the uni's marketing club, yearbook editor one year, a frequent contributor to the uni's student newspaper, helped organized a branding conference empowering students to take control of their personal brand (as well as have them learn about branding in general), plus a brief stint in the Commerce Undergraduate Society. I was chosen as a student ambassador for the faculty during my final year and we were flown to Toronto to represent the school while networking with big companies (e.g. Google, Facebook, IBM, Deloitte etc). Also participated in a startup incubator where we were coached/mentored by some Vancouver's leading business figures, ended up worked on the marketing plan for a resume database startup.

Work Experience:
After graduation, I continued working at my last placement for the rest of the years (so about 2 years total with the company) and it was there that my interest in project management/creative production really picked up. Within that time period I also had to fill in for a senior marketing manager who had gone on mat leave, and was moved between product lines and job functions (from marketing to more of a product development capacity), based on my aptitude in those job functions. The entire experience convinced me to make the switch to the ad industry where I stayed for the next 2 years and really got the hang of things, on both the traditional and digital side of things. This was all while furthering my account/project management skills and being given increased responsibility (from support coordinator to client services & project coordinator). I stayed at my first agency however only for about 1.5 years before moving back to Manila to take care of my ailing mother. Stayed there for a year before moving back to Vancouver, but within that year had a brief 5 month account manager stint at a multinational agency in Manila where I helped handle large accounts and got some international exposure in the process. I'd say roughly 50 months of WE total.

Why an MBA?
Project management is something I've enjoyed in all my roles to date, and I've made an active effort to move towards roles that will allow me to hone my PM skills. At the same time I thoroughly enjoy the storytelling aspect of Marketing - it's something I am truly passionate about. Working towards an MBA will allow me to steer my career towards a path that combines these two disciplines in a meaningful way, in a time when a lot of my contemporaries segue into Finance/IT/Consulting. For all the experience I've gained on the production side of things, I feel that a strong strategic foundation would help me become the kind of well-rounded marketer that would do well in any industry, although the end goal is to transition into a high-level marketing role within the tech/new media space (specifically software/apps, less so in hardware) where I can have a direct impact on the company's brand.


Hi Aquaria

Thanks for posting. You certainly seem to have an interesting profile. Yes, the GMAT part is a bit of a dampener on things at the moment, but you have a good ~6 months to fix that if applying in R2 for the 2020 intake.
- Your work experience would fit the bill very well. You have 50+ months of experience, across Vancouver and Manila, and of course stints across functions, with some exposure to digital too. The brief stint in Manila is not an issue for its length - you should be fine there, and it does give you some international (non-Canadian) work experience, even if it was back home.
- The goals part will need more thinking. Yes, you're good at account management and project management within the industry now, but what kind of roles would you like within marketing, how would those roles be a step up, and why do you really need an MBA to get there? Yes, the strategic insight will be helpful for a marketing role, but it alone would be a weak plank to base a decision for an MBA on. Also, in higher marketing roles, you would have a more brand/product focus than a project/execution one, so balancing out where you see yourself the best fit is important.
- Other than that, your leadership/initiatives all look good from your time at UBC.
- Would love to hear back on your perspectives on the goal as you proceed and think further. Happy to help with any other aspects too.

Hope this helps. Feel free to come back with more queries as needed.
_________________

GyanOne | Top MBA Rankings and MBA Admissions Blog

Top MBA Admissions Consulting | Top MiM Admissions Consulting

Premium MBA Essay Review|Best MBA Interview Preparation|Exclusive GMAT coaching

Get a FREE Detailed MBA Profile Evaluation | Call us now +91 98998 31738

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Dec 2016
Posts: 16
Location: India
GMAT 1: 200 Q49 V37
GPA: 4
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2018, 07:10
[quote="GyanOne"]

Hi GyanOne

Thanks for replying to everyone's queries.

Forgive my naivety, but Ivey's application for the 2020 March intake (2021 class) has not opened I guess.
VP
VP
User avatar
S
Status: Top MBA Admissions Consultant
Joined: 24 Jul 2011
Posts: 1485
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q800 V740
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2018, 07:12
Top Contributor
ShashwatPrakash wrote:
GyanOne wrote:

Hi GyanOne

Thanks for replying to everyone's queries.

Forgive my naivety, but Ivey's application for the 2020 March intake (2021 class) has not opened I guess.


Hi Shashwat

Yes, you are right. It will open in January, but the deadlines are broadly expected to remain the same.
_________________

GyanOne | Top MBA Rankings and MBA Admissions Blog

Top MBA Admissions Consulting | Top MiM Admissions Consulting

Premium MBA Essay Review|Best MBA Interview Preparation|Exclusive GMAT coaching

Get a FREE Detailed MBA Profile Evaluation | Call us now +91 98998 31738

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Sep 2016
Posts: 29
Location: Canada
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
Schools: Ivey '20 (I)
GMAT 1: 580 Q35 V31
GPA: 2.7
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2018, 11:28
Application submitted: 8/28
Interview Invite: 8/28
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants &nbs [#permalink] 28 Aug 2018, 11:28

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3    Next  [ 44 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.