GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 15 Nov 2018, 23:40

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
28293031123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526272829301
Open Detailed Calendar

Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 May 2018
Posts: 13
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2018, 10:31
Great congrats buddy...mind sharing your profile?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Aug 2018
Posts: 1
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2018, 11:14
Plz tell me how to use this useless app that is irritating me

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Dec 2016
Posts: 17
Location: India
GMAT 1: 200 Q49 V37
GPA: 4
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Sep 2018, 04:59
tanuahlawatra wrote:
Plz tell me how to use this useless app that is irritating me

Posted from my mobile device



Hi tanuahlawatra,

Try using the Website it is much easy to use.
VP
VP
User avatar
G
Status: Top MBA Admissions Consultant
Joined: 24 Jul 2011
Posts: 1496
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q800 V740
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Sep 2018, 03:02
Top Contributor
RICHARD IVEY TOP MBA IN CANADA SUCCESS STORIES - 100% SUCCESS AT GYANONE

Image

Ivey Business School, Canada prides itself on the fact that it stands apart from other traditional business schools when it creates the most innovative, passionate and confident leaders. Featuring a global profile, each class with its diverse group of students, brings something unique to their MBA program. A unique profile that began in Singapore, Vignesh Gopalakrishnan completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from the National University of Singapore. His accomplishments helped him to secure a job with McConnell Dowell Pte. on completion. He always preferred challenges as this brought out the best in him and that is what led him to experiences such as being part of the team the..READ MORE

This post was first published on the GyanOne Blog
_________________

GyanOne | Top MBA Rankings and MBA Admissions Blog

Top MBA Admissions Consulting | Top MiM Admissions Consulting

Premium MBA Essay Review|Best MBA Interview Preparation|Exclusive GMAT coaching

Get a FREE Detailed MBA Profile Evaluation | Call us now +91 98998 31738

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 31 May 2013
Posts: 4
Schools: Haas '16
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Sep 2018, 20:55
I know its too late but can anyone tell me if I am having any chance of consideration with my 96 toefl score.
I have 7 year of work experience in Sales and supply chain roles in one of the best Steel Industry in India.

It would be great if someone tells me should I apply to Ivey MBA in first place, given it is one of the best one year option in USA/Canada.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
G
Joined: 10 Apr 2013
Posts: 383
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Sep 2018, 21:51
navneetojha88 wrote:
I know its too late but can anyone tell me if I am having any chance of consideration with my 96 toefl score.
I have 7 year of work experience in Sales and supply chain roles in one of the best Steel Industry in India.

It would be great if someone tells me should I apply to Ivey MBA in first place, given it is one of the best one year option in USA/Canada.


Hi Navneet,

Speaking as an alum I can say that Ivey is definitely one of the best schools. I don't think you need a TOEFL score to apply to Ivey especially if your undergrad was pursued in English. Your profile seems nice with 7 years of work ex. Depending on your post-MBA goals you should choose a business school. Every school has a unique offering, having said that Canada doesn't offer very many top school options. You may have missed this year's application cycle for Ivey but you can certainly aim for next year.
_________________

Deep A.
Chief Counselling Officer
https://EduSimplified.com

Check out our new tool MBA Matrix https://EduSimplified.com/mba-matrix

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Sep 2016
Posts: 37
Location: Canada
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 580 Q35 V31
GMAT 2: 600 Q39 V34
GPA: 2.7
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Sep 2018, 04:18
EduSimplified wrote:
navneetojha88 wrote:
I know its too late but can anyone tell me if I am having any chance of consideration with my 96 toefl score.
I have 7 year of work experience in Sales and supply chain roles in one of the best Steel Industry in India.

It would be great if someone tells me should I apply to Ivey MBA in first place, given it is one of the best one year option in USA/Canada.


Hi Navneet,

Speaking as an alum I can say that Ivey is definitely one of the best schools. I don't think you need a TOEFL score to apply to Ivey especially if your undergrad was pursued in English. Your profile seems nice with 7 years of work ex. Depending on your post-MBA goals you should choose a business school. Every school has a unique offering, having said that Canada doesn't offer very many top school options. You may have missed this year's application cycle for Ivey but you can certainly aim for next year.


I'll disagree, I found their employment statistics to be wildly inaccurate and the engagement from their faculty unprofessional. If you do a quick LinkedIn search on Ivey MBA graduates you can easily see how many don't get employed till the next year to 6 months post graduation. Often I even found that the students took roles at the same level as Pre-MBA.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 07 Nov 2017
Posts: 1
Location: India
Schools: Ivey '19
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Oct 2018, 10:54
Are there chances to get into Ivey 1 year MBA March'19 intake if I apply in the Round 5.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Status: Anxious Applicant
Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Posts: 26
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 640 Q42 V36
WE: Corporate Finance (Venture Capital)
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2018, 22:37
Depends on your profile
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 03 Apr 2018
Posts: 4
Location: Canada
Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q47 V35
GPA: 3.39
WE: Business Development (Health Care)
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Oct 2018, 10:25
nehavij.06 wrote:
Are there chances to get into Ivey 1 year MBA March'19 intake if I apply in the Round 5.


I think so! I spoke with some members of the admissions team last week, and they were adamant that there is a lot of time left. They encourage you to apply when you're ready. I'm applying this week (during round 5), but getting in depends on how applicants have built their profiles and stories.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Jan 2018
Posts: 7
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2018, 03:26
Dear All,

For the applications, do we need to mail the official transcripts and send the official GMAT score or is it only if we get accepted?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants &nbs [#permalink] 01 Nov 2018, 03:26

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   [ 51 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Ivey MBA (Class of 2020) - March 2019 Intake Calling all Applicants

  new topic post reply Update application status  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.