Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 10:18 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 10:18

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 149 [3]
Given Kudos: 1
Schools: Booth '22 (M)
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 149 [1]
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72892 [0]
Given Kudos: 18869
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 71 [0]
Given Kudos: 50
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V47
GPA: 3.67
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - Chicago Booth Class of 2022 [#permalink]
From last year it looks like there were a few in the WL forum that got accepted.

First question, they dont really specify but I'm assuming the video can have editing? Like Sloan and the Kellogg videos were straight up, but I'm like to do some editing (mainly voice overs) here
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants - Chicago Booth Class of 2022 [#permalink]
Kudos
First glance at last year’s info, it looks like candidates on the waitlist got acceptance calls 2 weeks before the round 2 release. So we’re looking at March 5, 2020.

Posted from my mobile device
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72892 [0]
Given Kudos: 18869
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
fatmike wrote:
First glance at last year’s info, it looks like candidates on the waitlist got acceptance calls 2 weeks before the round 2 release. So we’re looking at March 5, 2020.

Did the dings for WL go out the same 2-week before timeline? If not that’ll be a tough two weeks to survive.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
bb wrote:
fatmike wrote:

Did the dings for WL go out the same 2-week before timeline? If not that’ll be a tough two weeks to survive.

It seems like the waitlist admits started 2 weeks before the round 2 notification. They rolled in until the round 2 date and then dings went out.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
Send PM
fatmike wrote:
bb wrote:
fatmike wrote:

It seems like the waitlist admits started 2 weeks before the round 2 notification. They rolled in until the round 2 date and then dings went out.

Mike you're the best
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 149 [0]
Send PM
Has anyone had activity on their Booth application or any change to the estimated March 5 results?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V38
Send PM
fatmike wrote:
Has anyone had activity on their Booth application or any change to the estimated March 5 results?

No - is that something we should be looking out for?
Did you?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Looks like round 2 interviews conclude on February 23. So, that following week waitlisted candidates will likely be compared with round 2 applicants before another decision is made. Again, based on last year’s info, we should start hearing waitlist admits/dings/waitlisted again on March 5 (or that week). One more month!

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
For everyone waiting on Booth, here’s what you should expect the next few weeks:

-February 23: Last day of interviews for Round 2

-March 5: Round 1 waitlisted applicants will begin to get news of admit, deny, or continue waitlist. Keep in mind this is rolling until March 18.

-March 18: All admitted Round 2 applicants will get a call from Booth notifying them. Everyone that doesn’t receive a call will get a decision on the portal the next day of either deny or waitlist.

-March 19: Round 2 decision release. No calls, likely no emails, just portal updates.

Best of luck to everyone anxiously waiting!

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
What updates did y'all send in for the waitlist? Just the video or something extra?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Video and updated resume for me
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Jefflosta wrote:
Video and updated resume for me

It’s been a long wait, did you look into or apply to any other schools in round 2?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
I'm just holding out for a few waitlist options... I sent in an update as well... hopefully we hear next week and the long wait is over haha.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM