Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 15:27 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 15:27

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
WE:Project Management (Transportation)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
WE:Project Management (Transportation)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Re: Regarding GMAT coaching institute in Bangalore [#permalink]
The reviews are good..even I am planning to come to banglore this April/may... I will be joining top 1 percent as it is good for quants...if u are weak in verbal than join crack verbal...overall success rate of top 1 percent is better...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 58 [1]
Given Kudos: 833
GMAT 1: 600 Q42 V32
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Regarding GMAT coaching institute in Bangalore [#permalink]
Bookmarks
gurendersingh wrote:
I am planning to give GMAT , in September 2016. I am planning to take coaching in Bangalore . Can any one let me know which is good institute in Bangalore for GMAT coaching.

Early response would be appreciated.

Hey there!

Bro I am from bangalore too. Dont go to sandeep gupta. I went to his coaching in kormangala. It is pathetic- He teaches logic but during the exam using logic will drain you, you need to be flexible.ie. use algebra and logic ( I can bet a lot of money that you wont get more than 700 if you go to him, assuming you are an average guy not iit/nit types). For quant do 'Tag search' do all the sums and write down Buneal's or VeritasPrep Karishma's solutions. For Verbal, do GPSC, GPCR, LSAT, OG 12,13,15,16 and VR 1,2 and understand Ron Purewall's and/or Mike McGarry's solutions. Regarding CV, it sucks even more. CV and IVY will help you go from 550 to 650 range. But look at the averages of top BSchools. An Indian guy with a 700 will find it extremely difficult to enter a top bschool ( Personal Experience ), if you are from IT, even 730 is also not so great. See your going to spend 25K (Coaching)+16k(The exam)....once in a life time... think wisely! If you dont believe me, then please do more research. Dont fall for traps such as ''Join X'' and "Improve your score by XX in X days'. 'Thursdays with Ron' is a much much better learning program than IVY or CV.

And about the 'Guarantee 760', if that was the case, dont you think everyone would go to Sandeep and get 760? Read tons of debrief on 760's , each guy wouldve spent on an average 1.5 year to get 760.

All the best!
Al
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Any feedback on 'education aisle'? I have been kinda on and off preparing for quite some time now, but want to be really serious about it.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
naureen02 wrote:
Any feedback on 'education aisle'? I have been kinda on and off preparing for quite some time now, but want to be really serious about it.

Hello naureen02, I would definitely recommend EducationAisle.

Did my coaching there few months back. I still send them questions and clarifications, and they are very quick and very detailed in their reply.

Best way would be to do a demo class with them and only then decide. I did the same :) .
GMAT Club Bot