Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 12:58 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 12:58

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72871 [8]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 116
Schools: ISB '19
GMAT 1: 600 Q47 V26
GPA: 3.59
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72871 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [1]
Given Kudos: 36
Send PM
Re: Review GMAT Club Tests [#permalink]
Bookmarks
bb wrote:
r19 wrote:
Hi,

I have not taken my GMAT yet and I also don't have school email address.
Can you please suggest me how to give reviews on GMAT club tests without verification?

Thanks

Hi. Yes.... about that. All reviews have to be verified... for all products and unfortunately some folks may be not be able to do that at the moment. I am sincerely sorry about that. Not everyone will qualify. You will have to meet one of the verification requirements. Taking GMAT would be one or being a member over 2 years or having over 30 posts (those are the options at the moment).

Hi, I think I don't qualify either. Found several bugs in your tests - let me know if there is a way to submit it.
Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 618801 [0]
Given Kudos: 81588
Send PM
Expert Reply
alexiaint wrote:
bb wrote:
r19 wrote:
Hi,

I have not taken my GMAT yet and I also don't have school email address.
Can you please suggest me how to give reviews on GMAT club tests without verification?

Thanks

Hi. Yes.... about that. All reviews have to be verified... for all products and unfortunately some folks may be not be able to do that at the moment. I am sincerely sorry about that. Not everyone will qualify. You will have to meet one of the verification requirements. Taking GMAT would be one or being a member over 2 years or having over 30 posts (those are the options at the moment).

Hi, I think I don't qualify either. Found several bugs in your tests - let me know if there is a way to submit it.

Hi,

You can pm me. Thank you.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 102
Concentration: Finance, Other
WE:Information Technology (Health Care)
Send PM
Hi bb,

I have given review for the QA gmatclub tests. Kindly increase my subscription period by 2 weeks.

Regards
Karan

bb wrote:
Dear members and users of GMAT Club Tests – we want to hear from you. If you have a subscription to GMAT Club tests, we want your feedback about the tests. We want to know what you love and what you would like us to improve. More importantly, we want to know what you think about accuracy of our score prediction and how it compared to the final GMAT score.

We welcome your reviews and especially those that help us to improve the tests for the benefit of the future test takers and the community. And no, we have no plans to remove any negative ones if you feel that’s what we deserve. I hope we get a few to prove that we are serious about that! To submit a review, please go here: https://gmatclub.com/reviews/select.php and choose “Other Products” then “Tests” and then “GMAT Club Tests

As a reward, we would like to offer an extension of your subscription for 2 more weeks. You will receive the extension within 24 hours of submitting your review.

Thank you
BB
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72871 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
It is not instant, so appreciate you waiting more than 5 minutes before submitting your review and posting your desires here.
Thank you.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
I have started preparation in December and got GMAT Club test with eGMAT verbal course. I found Quant test externally helpful for Quant. Doing 26 Quant test and analyzing error is more than sufficient for Quant preparation and score of Q50 in actual exam. While verbal test are not that close to actual questions in exam.

I will highly recommend GMAT Club Quant test for score of Q50.

Regards,
Vishal
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 14
Send PM
The tests are well balanced.The answers are very well explained and detailed.The mix of various tough and easy ones , makes these tests special. :-D
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Really pushes your limit in testing quant concepts.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 51 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Technology, Social Entrepreneurship
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
I'm still preparing for GMAT and my review:
1. Quant: Positive: This test is good mix of 500/600 & 700 level questions and good for someone who is good at quant and wants to improve score further(45+). Collection of questions and the concepts I'm learning is a big plus point.
But I noticed that its not as adaptive as GMAT Prep and its difficulty level is high as compare to GMAT Prep.

2. Verbal: Positive: Its has good collection of questions and their explanation. I cant say much as I do not score good in verbal.
But I don't understand why we have around 1/3 rd tests for verbal as compare to quant.

Thanks,
LK
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 1180 [1]
Given Kudos: 236
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
GPA: 3.92
WE:General Management (Transportation)
Send PM
Review GMAT Club Tests [#permalink]
Kudos
I just wrote my review.

I found the CAT's to be very accurate in predicting the sub scores on the real tests.
on quant, I was scoring 47-49 and got 49 on real test.
on verbal, I was scoring between 30 and 40, and got 30 on real test.

p.s.: no need for extension. I will buy them with my kudos when the time comes, again :)
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72871 [1]
Send PM