Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 13:51 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 13:51

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 618803 [4]
Given Kudos: 81588
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 213 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
Given Kudos: 211
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 289 [0]
Given Kudos: 156
Concentration: Technology, Nonprofit
Schools: ISB '21 (A)
WE:Analyst (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Re: The survey showed that children are much more psychologically stable [#permalink]
Only A and D maintain parallelism.

"where" in A is wrong imo.

Answer: D
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 78 [0]
Given Kudos: 286
Concentration: Operations, Finance
WE:Manufacturing and Production (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
The survey showed that children are much more psychologically stable [#permalink]
....in a family with X than in a family with Y
So cancel B,C & E
Between A & D ....in A ,intended meaning is also changed by using 'and' before 'cares'
Ans D
Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 618803 [1]
Given Kudos: 81588
Send PM
Re: The survey showed that children are much more psychologically stable [#permalink]