It is currently 11 Dec 2017, 12:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

760 ( Q50, V42, IR 8, AWA 6) !!! from V30 (Diagnostic).

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

10 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
S

Kudos [?]: 50 [10], given: 31

GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
Premium Member CAT Tests
760 ( Q50, V42, IR 8, AWA 6) !!! from V30 (Diagnostic). [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Nov 2017, 08:52
This post received
KUDOS
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Borrowing Debrief Template from rf3d3r3r.
Sorry for my laziness. ;p

First of all, YES !! YES !! YES !! 99 percentile !!!.
So, having got that out of the way, I think we can focus now.
I will try to cover most of the things that helped me, test day experience and some tips.

This post may be long but keep reading and I know that you will read it, you debrief addict !! :P.

GMAT Club: Where do I start about this, this awesome forum. I don't think I have seen any forum for any topic as useful as GMAT Club. People here are just amazing, everyone is just waiting to help. You can say that people are getting high from helping others. It just makes me so happy that I will be sharing my classroom with this kind of people. Such cooperation would be so peaceful and empowering. I will sell this forum to my friends like I sell my favourite TV Show. Most of my plans, material and advice came from this forum. Maybe my Debrief will be a sort of giving back. Thank you BB for GMAT Club.

Contents
1. Background
2. Materials Used
3. Two Months of Practice Tests
4. Test Day
5. Tips for Success
6. Links

1. Background

I am a final year student pursuing my bachelors in Engineering. One day I don't know how or why I wanted to pursue MBA, so started researching more on CAT( Indian entrance test for MBA ) and GMAT. Found out pros/cons, preferences etc and then decided to go with GMAT. During my research, I found this awesome forum and started to be addicted to the posts, just randomly reading admit experiences, GMAT experiences etc.

I spent a month researching about schools and GMAT and then gave a diagnostic test from GMAT PREP. Got a score of 660.
This 660 was Q50 V30 and the V30 was (SC 27, RC 22, CR 41). This diagnostic was clear as hell, There was no confusion regarding which sections of mine were weak. Also, my RC was not so bad then, I was tired when taking the test and was my first mock so didn't focus much. Anyway, I realized that my CR and Quant were strong and SC needed some major work as accuracy was around 50 percent.

This was when I made some plans and collected the resources I needed. Did more research on what resources were good for SC etc.

2. Materials Used

All links will be posted at the end.

SC:
Theory:
1. Manhattan SC. (Sufficient) (Read end-to-end).
2. SC Grail. (Useful for the list of Idioms, The Idioms mentioned here are sufficient).
3. Ron Purewal Videos. (Good videos, Used in the final stages of my prep).

Practice:
1. OG, OG Verbal (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018) - Should have around 360 unique questions. This was all I used.
I didn't use the following but would have if had more time, and I would recommend that no one should any other questions except the ones that I mention here. I think they should suffice in quantity and quality.
2. GMAC (Question PACK 1) - around 75 I guess.
3. GMAT PREP Extracted - around 500. by carcass
4. The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official SC- around 600. by souvik101990
some questions may overlap among these.

CR:
Theory:
1. PowerScore CR. (Sufficient) (Read end-to-end).

Practice:
1. OG, OG Verbal (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018) - Should have around 300 unique questions. This was all I used.
I didn't use the following but would have if had more time, and I would recommend that no one should any other questions except the ones that I mention here. I think they should suffice in quantity and quality.
2. GMAC (Question PACK 1) - around 75 I guess.
3. GMAT PREP Extracted( by carcass) - around 250.
4. The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official CR( by souvik101990) - around 400.

RC:
Theory:
1. Saw RC from free 1 day trial of EmpowerGMAT. Nice technique.
2. RC summary by GIN.

Practice:
I didn't practice much of RC, maybe a total of 100 passages( including the mocks)
1. OG, OG Verbal (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018) - Should have around 400 unique questions.
2. GMAT PREP Extracted( by carcass) - around 100 passages.
3. The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official CR( by souvik101990) - around 400 questions.

QUANT:
Theory:
1. GMAT CLUB, Ultimate GMAT quantitative mega thread. (Sufficient). by none other than, you guessed it. Bunuel

Practice:
1. GMAT Club tests. (awesome !!)
I didn't do any official questions.

Mind that I was already at Q50 level.

3. Two Months of Practice Tests

I wrote around 12 mock tests. 6 - GMAT PREP, 5 - Manhattan, 1 - Veritas.
My prep was around 70 days in total.

GMAT PREP 1: 660 (Q50 V30) (SC 27, RC 22, CR 41). Diagnostic (June 28th).

Started prep on 29th August.

Manhattan 1 : 650 (Q45 V34). September 3rd.

Understood that Manhattan Quant was definitely tougher, but I wouldn't say that doing tougher questions will be useful. I planned to use Manhattan for increasing my stamina. Also, CR was way off. As I had no proper preparation I couldn't say what was different but my the questions were just different from the official ones, I could feel it.

Manhattan 2 : 680 (Q46 V36). September 12th.

GMAT PREP 2: 740 (Q50 V40) (SC 40, RC 42, CR 37 ) . September 17th.

Was very happy seeing that V40. Until this day from Aug 29th, I prepared for SC, using Manhattan and SC Grail. Did nothing else, by seeing the RC score I understood that I was not bad at RC but need to focus properly on the exam. I now started preparing for CR using PowerScore CR.

Manhattan 3 : 710 (Q48 V39). September 21st.

Veritas CAT 2: 710 (Q51 V37). September 12th.

Although the overall score is not so different, I felt that the questions were a little weird. In any case, trust only the official exams.
CR Done, now completed RC in one day (one day free trial from EmpowerGmat). Their RC technique is quite good.

GMAT PREP 3: 750 (Q51 V40) (SC 38, RC 51, CR 36 ) . October 2nd.

understood that I was on the right track. End of Verbal prep. Started reading Quant and was practising SC and CR regularly doing around 20 SC and 20 CR daily.
As I have said earlier, I used only the Ultimate Quantitative MegaThread and GMAT Club tests (these tests perfectly capture the essence of GMAT Quant with all the traps in DS). Using these tests my errors in quant reduced from around 6 to 3.

Manhattan 4 : 700 (Q47 V38). October 8th.

GMAT PREP 4: 760 (Q50 V42) (SC 41, RC 51, CR 42 ) . October 14th.

Saw the 99% for the first time, was so happy didn't prepare for the next week ;P, don't get too excited.

Manhattan 5 : 720 (Q50 V38). October 21st.

My best Manhattan Score. Next two weeks was some Verbal practice and

GMAT PREP 5: 740 (Q50 V40) (SC 47, RC 21, CR 44). October 28th.

I got shocked seeing the breakup, I was speechless, my SC and CR were their highest, while my RC was its lowest ever.
I got so tensed as the exam was just 1 week away. I posted this on the club and then some wonderful people replied and told me that this is just a random incident and does not reflect my ability. Thank you for the support AjiteshArun, abhimahna, nightblade354, NandishSS.

FINAL WEEK.
As AjiteshArun asked me, I wrote a final mock 3 days before the test.

GMAT PREP 6: 740 (Q50 V40) (SC 36, RC 40, CR 44). November 1st.

This was a balanced score so I was less tensed about RC now.

4. Test Day

My test time was scheduled for 5:00 PM. The previous day I saw around 6 Ron Purewal Videos. I know people say to take easy in the last week, but I was habituated this way.
I woke up at 8:00 AM. I started to revise all my notes and books and was browsing through GMAT Club(Daily Routine). Saw some episodes of Rick and Morty.
I started around 3:00 PM towards the test centre and reached at 4:00 PM, waited for around 20 minutes and my test started around 40 minutes prior to the schedule.
The Pearson test centre Bangalore was awesome. They had noise cancelling headphones, I had ample space and the employees were also friendly.

I, of course, selected order 2( V, Q, IR, AWA).
I started with Verbal, and even though I was able to do the questions, my heartbeat was very high, was tensed as hell, I was thinking about all the people who I have told about the exam, I would advise you guys not to tell too many people about the exam. In any case, I was very tensed and thought that I was making mistakes in CR as I was confident in SC and due to my tension was very distracted while solving CR. But this wasn't the case according to ESR. In the end, I felt that the questions were a little easy, this was maybe due to the reduced tension. I completed the verbal section with 10 minutes left. I was thinking I would get around V39. Started with quant, was quite uneventful, completed around 25 minutes early (made 3 mistakes overall, silly ones no doubt). IR section was easier than normal I guess, I only practised IR twice in my mocks. The MSR was easy this time with only two tabs, completed with 10 minutes left. AWA was also uneventful, nothing out of the ordinary. Followed ChineseBurned's template got a 6!!. I only practised it once. Write more on AWA, I think that is important.

I know 760 and V42 was my goal from the beginning but after the test and after seeing my ESR, I was a little disappointed.
I saw that I made 5 mistakes in the last section of verbal even though I spent the highest time in this section, and was even left with 10 minutes :? .
I may have missed a 770( V44) because of this. Also, my CR score was 40( 84th percentile) while RC was 47 and SC was 42. I never expected my CR to be lower than the other two.
Well, it doesn't matter now, I am grateful that I got V42 in spite of 7 mistakes overall in verbal. I may have been on the edge of 760.
99% is achieved and I am happy with it.

5. Tips for success
I haven't got many general tips.
  1. Write all the important points down, on paper not on your laptop.
  2. Identify your weaknesses and target them specifically.
    Example: My SC was weak in Verb tenses and Idioms, RC was weak in Purpose type questions.
  3. Error Log isn't must, if you have any other way to find your weaknesses.
  4. Use only official questions for Verbal, I don't understand the need for unofficial questions when there are so many official questions. OG, OGV, GMAT PREP, Most Comprehensive collection etc.
  5. Post your doubts on GMAT club and get them clarified.
  6. Don't waste GMAT PREP mocks, don't write mock if you haven't learnt anything between now and your previous mock. Also, buy the other 4 GMAT PREP mocks. they are the best indicator of score mine were (740,750,760,740,740). Best indicator in the sense better than rest(Manhattan, Veritas etc).
  7. I don't have to tell you to read debriefs ( you may learn some useful things).

6. Links and articles that helped me:

1. All Ron Purewal videos: https://vimeo.com/search?q=thursdays+with+ron
  2. GMAT PREP Extract by Carcass: https://gmatclub.com/forum/all-gmatprep ... 87679.html
  3. OG links Verbal: https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmac-official-guides-the-master-directory-links-all-you-need-228566.html#p1760059
  4. OG links Quant: https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmac-official-guides-the-master-directory-links-240610.html?fl=similar
  5. Most Comprehensive SC by Souvik: https://gmatclub.com/forum/the-most-comprehensive-collection-of-everything-official-sc-140372.html
  6. Most Comprehensive CR by Souvik: https://gmatclub.com/forum/the-most-comprehensive-collection-of-everything-official-cr-140375.html
  7. Most Comprehensive RC by Souvik: https://gmatclub.com/forum/the-most-comprehensive-collection-of-everything-official-rc-140373.html
  8. Quant MegaThread by Bunuel: https://gmatclub.com/forum/ultimate-gmat-quantitative-megathread-244512.html
  9. AWA Template by ChineseBurned: https://gmatclub.com/forum/how-to-get-6-0-awa-my-guide-64327.html

I will add any more information I remember.
Ask any of your doubts here on this thread.
Thank you for reading.
Attachments

File comment: ESR
myESR (1).pdf [368.83 KiB]
Downloaded 274 times

To download please login or register as a user

A kudo a day keeps the doctor away.

Last edited by DIII on 11 Nov 2017, 22:15, edited 4 times in total.

Kudos [?]: 50 [10], given: 31

EMPOWERgmat Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount Codes
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
D

Kudos [?]: 29344 [0], given: 5290

GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: 760 ( Q50, V42, IR 8, AWA 6) !!! from V30 (Diagnostic). [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Nov 2017, 11:16
Wow - Congratulations - Really amazing results and debrief!
P.S. thank you for giving a tribute to rf3d3r3r :thumbup:

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 29344 [0], given: 5290

Manager
Manager
S

Kudos [?]: 50 [0], given: 31

Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 11 Nov 2017, 19:25
bb wrote:
Wow - Congratulations - Really amazing results and debrief!
P.S. thank you for giving a tribute to rf3d3r3r :thumbup:

Thank you, BB. :)
Also, Thank you for creating this wonderful forum.
Don't what I would have done without GMAT Club.

2 KUDOS received
VP
VP
D

Kudos [?]: 282 [2], given: 6

GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: 339 Q170 V169

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2017, 04:19
This post received
KUDOS
DIII wrote:
First of all, YES !! YES !! YES !! 99 percentile !!!.
It definitely is a great feeling. I hope you'll keep this up put together some really good essays. All the best for the applications process!

Ascore Prep | Bangalore

Kudos [?]: 282 [2], given: 6

1 KUDOS received
D

Kudos [?]: 487 [1], given: 113

Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 540 Q45 V20
GPA: 2.49
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2017, 10:34
This post received
KUDOS
your ESR is pleasing to the struggling test takers. Congrats for starting out so early and getting the beast outta your way. You'd certainly get to the place you dream of. Wish you knowledge & luck!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Target - 720-740
http://gmatclub.com/forum/information-on-new-gmat-esr-report-beta-221111.html
http://gmatclub.com/forum/list-of-one-year-full-time-mba-programs-222103.html

Kudos [?]: 487 [1], given: 113

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 128

GPA: 3.33

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2017, 17:33
Congratulations for the score!! Definitely a motivation for other GMAT dreamer :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Confidence , Commitment, and Consistence

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 128

Top Contributor
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
S
Affiliations: AB, cum laude, Harvard University (Class of '02)

Kudos [?]: 515 [0], given: 58

GMAT 1: 770 Q47 V48
GMAT 2: 730 Q44 V47
GMAT 3: 750 Q50 V42
GRE 1: 337 Q168 V169
WE: Education (Education)

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2017, 20:23
Top Contributor
Welcome to the 99% Club! Congrats on the great Verbal improvement, and thanks for sharing your ESR.

The last time I took the GMAT, I earned the exact same subscores, but I "only" got a 750 composite :sad:

Harvard grad and 770 GMAT scorer, offering high-quality private GMAT tutoring, both in-person and online via Skype, since 2002.

GMAT Action Plan - McElroy Tutoring

Kudos [?]: 515 [0], given: 58

Manager
Manager
P

Kudos [?]: 121 [0], given: 476

Concentration: Operations, Finance
GPA: 3.35
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 13 Nov 2017, 00:14
DIII Congratulations for a fantastic Score!!! All the best for your Application process!!!

आत्मनॊ मोक्षार्थम् जगद्धिताय च

Resource: GMATPrep RCs With Solution

Kudos [?]: 121 [0], given: 476

Verbal Forum Moderator
P

Kudos [?]: 260 [0], given: 199

Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 13 Nov 2017, 22:40
That's a Fantastic Score DIII

This one definitely qualifies for one of THE BEST debriefs I have read - Very well structured, each section is covered, crisp and to the point advise and most important handy links! What more can a GMAT aspirant expect?

Your RC definitely has been a strong point and it would be great if you can add some more depth to improving the RC accuracy.

Wish you all the best for the applications. Cheers!

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."

Worried About IDIOMS? Here is a Daily Practice List: https://gmatclub.com/forum/idiom-s-ydmuley-s-daily-practice-list-250731.html#p1937393

Best AWA Template: https://gmatclub.com/forum/how-to-get-6-0-awa-my-guide-64327.html#p470475

Manager
Manager
S

Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 14 Nov 2017, 09:03
ydmuley wrote:
That's a Fantastic Score DIII

This one definitely qualifies for one of THE BEST debriefs I have read - Very well structured, each section is covered, crisp and to the point advise and most important handy links! What more can a GMAT aspirant expect?

Your RC definitely has been a strong point and it would be great if you can add some more depth to improving the RC accuracy.

Wish you all the best for the applications. Cheers!

Thank you Ydmuley.
But I didn't prepare much for RC, follow GINs RC techniques, I think that's the maximum theory one needs. And, after that, I believe that RC is mainly affected by the state of mind, and this risk can be greatly reduced by practising more and getting to know the patterns. I think i did around 30 passages from Souvik's RC collection(Most Compr..).
Make small notes as

borrowed from Souvik and I also watched this in Empowers Video. I dont think when i used this technique I ever went back to the notes I made on the passage, this notes while making make you think what you read and what the purpose of the passage was. This, I think will be most useful for RC.
So try using this method and practice some problems, also try to identify which RC type troubles you the most, as in my case it was main point questions and focus on these more.
Hope it helps.

Verbal Forum Moderator
P

Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 14 Nov 2017, 11:07
That's quite a valuable information DIII and I cannot thank you enough.

I do agree with your comment that RC gets impacted due to the state of mind (and this applies to CR as well to some extent), nothing beats practice when it comes to RC.

Once again thanks and great job on getting an amazing score..! I hope you get into your dream school.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."

Worried About IDIOMS? Here is a Daily Practice List: https://gmatclub.com/forum/idiom-s-ydmuley-s-daily-practice-list-250731.html#p1937393

Best AWA Template: https://gmatclub.com/forum/how-to-get-6-0-awa-my-guide-64327.html#p470475

Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 61

Concentration: Finance, Technology
Schools: CBS '20
GMAT 1: 640 Q43 V35
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 16 Nov 2017, 20:58
Congrats DIII on a fantastic score and sharing your amazing debrief! I couldn't agree with you more: GMAT Club is a lifesaver. This site alone helped me push up my score by at least a 50 points. DIII: You are extremely generous with your list of resources. The list of only things needed to for Verbal is superb! I was just looking for this. I scored a 640 (q43, v 35) and really want to cross over to 740. I was wondering if you had an advice for quant section. Thanks. Wishing you all the very best for your apps!

If you must err, err on the side of hope.
I believe in your success

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
S

Kudos [?]: 50 [1], given: 31

Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 16 Nov 2017, 21:17
This post received
KUDOS
KungFuGmat wrote:
Congrats DIII on a fantastic score and sharing your amazing debrief! I couldn't agree with you more: GMAT Club is a lifesaver. This site alone helped me push up my score by at least a 50 points. DIII: You are extremely generous with your list of resources. The list of only things needed to for Verbal is superb! I was just looking for this. I scored a 640 (q43, v 35) and really want to cross over to 740. I was wondering if you had any advice for the quant section. Thanks. Wishing you all the very best for your apps!

Thank you, KungFuGmat for the kind words.
As I have written, I was already at 90 percentile range in both quant and CR, so did minimal preparation in both.
I have used only Quant Megathread and GMAT Club tests.
I would advise you to find out your specific weaknesses in Quant(which topics),( for me, I was weak in probability, geometry as I had forgotten many properties), and focus on the weaknesses. I also almost always fell into some traps in DS, this can be overcome by practising on GMAT Club TEST for Quant. The tests capture the essence of GMAT and are almost accurate, I wouldn't say they are much difficult compared to the official GMAT.
Hope this help, wish I could help more.

Manager
Manager
B

Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 16 Nov 2017, 22:04
@DIII- This is extremely helpful. Thanks for your quick response. It is most helpful!

I am doing all GMAT club tests. I think I read it as a strategy nugget in @SlingFox's debrief. I struggle with coordinate geometry, in some DS questions and inequalities/ absolute values. I think my computation is also little slow. I am doing Kaplan's Mathwork Book on @BB's suggestion. And if I find sometime I would attempt, Total GMAT Math Book.

Manager
Manager
B

Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 17 Nov 2017, 08:54
@DIII- Sorry to bother again but could you kindly share the template you mentioned for RC..
and how to use it? Where you make a table on paras and +/-/=. Many thanks for your help

Sent from my SM-N900 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
S

Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 17 Nov 2017, 19:10
This post received
KUDOS
Hey KungFuGmat, How are you?
In the picture that I posted(borrowed from @souvik101990), the second column is the tone of the author: '+' suggests that the author supports the idea in the passage, '-' suggests that the author opposes the idea, '=' suggests that the author is just explaining things without any recommendation. The third column is just the main point of the paragraph in a simplified way, when you are writing the tone of the author and main point of the passage, this structure essentially forces you to think about the paragraph, the purpose of the paragraph and what the author thinks about it. Also fill the first row after reading the first paragraph, the second row after reading the second paragraph and so on.
Hope this helps.

KungFuGmat wrote:
@DIII- Sorry to bother again but could you kindly share the template you mentioned for RC.
and how to use it? Where you make a table on paras and +/-/=. Many thanks for your help

Sent from my SM-N900 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Manager
Manager
B

Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 17 Nov 2017, 21:38
Hello @DIII- I am well thank you. Hope you are well too.

Thanks a lot for this gold nugget. I think it is really a powerful tool. Thanks for sharing. I wish there was a Kudos power million button. I would have gladly pressed that. Or pressed it a million times. Thanks for the help :)

Re: 760 ( Q50, V42, IR 8, AWA 6) !!! from V30 (Diagnostic).   [#permalink] 17 Nov 2017, 21:38

760 ( Q50, V42, IR 8, AWA 6) !!! from V30 (Diagnostic).

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
HOT DEALS FOR NOVEMBER
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
Target Test Prep - $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
EMPOWERgmat - $99/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap