GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 15 Nov 2018, 04:41

ISB R1 results on Nov 15:

Join Chat Room for Live Updates


Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
28293031123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526272829301
Open Detailed Calendar
  • Free GMAT Strategy Webinar

     November 17, 2018

     November 17, 2018

     07:00 AM PST

     09:00 AM PST

    Nov. 17, 7 AM PST. Aiming to score 760+? Attend this FREE session to learn how to Define your GMAT Strategy, Create your Study Plan and Master the Core Skills to excel on the GMAT.
  • GMATbuster's Weekly GMAT Quant Quiz # 9

     November 17, 2018

     November 17, 2018

     09:00 AM PST

     11:00 AM PST

    Join the Quiz Saturday November 17th, 9 AM PST. The Quiz will last approximately 2 hours. Make sure you are on time or you will be at a disadvantage.

A developer wants to build a shopping mall in a mostly rural area of

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Jan 2014
Posts: 22
A developer wants to build a shopping mall in a mostly rural area of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 14 Sep 2018, 05:02
2
2
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

  25% (medium)

Question Stats:

73% (01:24) correct 27% (01:46) wrong based on 447 sessions

HideShow timer Statistics

A developer wants to build a shopping mall in a mostly rural area of a mid-sized city. In the letter to the city council requesting a building permit, the developer argues that the permit should be granted because the shopping mall, if successful, will ultimately benefit the city by creating jobs in a place where the unemployment rate is slightly higher than the national average.

Which of the following, if true, will be most helpful in strengthening the developer’s petition before the city council?


A: A citizens’ group has circulated a petition collecting signatures in support of the developer’s plan.

B: The city code requires that proposals for all new structures be voted upon and approved by the city council.

C: The developer has already obtained verbal agreements from several retailers who plan to open stores in the future shopping mall.

D: The city’s largest percentage of unemployed people lives in the rural area where the proposed shopping mall would be built.

E: The city will benefit financially from the new shopping mall, because all sales tax revenues will go to the city.


__________________________________________-

I disagree with the OA and would choose C as the correct answer. Even though D says the mall would be build in an area with high unemployment we don't know whether those people would be hired to build the mall or otherwise work as employees for mall stores. C on the other hand already indicates that several retailers want to open up stores in the mall, so jobs are likely to be created. Both statements actually require further assumptions to support the developer (for C--> these stores will actually hire people; for D --> people in that area will be hired to build the mall/ work as employees in the mall). so how should i go about answering this question? where's my mistake?

thanks :)

Originally posted by damamikus on 11 Mar 2014, 08:47.
Last edited by Bunuel on 14 Sep 2018, 05:02, edited 2 times in total.
Title modified
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 28 Apr 2012
Posts: 284
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Technology
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V31
GMAT 2: 770 Q50 V47
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: A developer wants to build a shopping mall in a mostly rural area of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2014, 11:24
2
You have been asked to strengthen the argument, not prove it. Whether the city council asks further question regarding local hiring would be an additional information.


Developer plans to build mall in Rural Area.
Justifies saying it will benefit a place where unemployment is high.

We need a link between Rural area and high unemployment. D puts that link into place.
_________________

"Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well."
― Voltaire


Press Kudos, if I have helped.
Thanks!

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 15 Sep 2011
Posts: 329
Location: United States
WE: Corporate Finance (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: A developer wants to build a shopping mall in a mostly rural area of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2014, 19:32
1
The premise of the argument contends that the construction will bring jobs into a city where the unemployment is higher than the national average. The fact of the stimulus is that the construction will take place in a rural city somewhere. So, indeed the link between the rural city and high-unemployment is required in order to strengthen the argument. Furthermore, Answer C would be neutral effect if the construction of the mall was proposed in another city where unemployment was the same as the national average.

Answer D.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 18 Nov 2013
Posts: 66
Location: India
GMAT Date: 12-26-2014
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: A developer wants to build a shopping mall in a mostly rural area of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2014, 21:20
The argument doesn't really mentions anything about the stores or the retailers. Hence, we can rule that as out of scope. The bone of contention could be between options D and E, but D clearly talks about how malls will directly affect the unemployment rates in the area.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Status: GMAT Instructor
Affiliations: EnterMBA (https://www.facebook.com/entermba)
Joined: 23 Jun 2013
Posts: 139
Location: India
GRE 1: Q790 V710
GPA: 3.3
WE: Editorial and Writing (Education)
Re: A developer wants to build a shopping mall in a mostly rural area of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2014, 23:52
Reg. C, the verbal agreements need not guarantee corresponding action by the retailers. Also, C doesn't help answer why the mall cannot be opened in any other part of the city without ensuring similar benefits.
_________________

--Prasad
EnterMBA

Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor
User avatar
P
Joined: 16 Oct 2010
Posts: 8531
Location: Pune, India
Re: A developer wants to build a shopping mall in a mostly rural area of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2014, 03:34
4
damamikus wrote:
A developer wants to build a shopping mall in a mostly rural area of a mid-sized city. In the letter to the city council requesting a building permit, the developer argues that the permit should be granted because the shopping mall, if successful, will ultimately benefit the city by creating jobs in a place where the unemployment rate is slightly higher than the national average.

Which of the following, if true, will be most helpful in strengthening the developer’s petition before the city council?

A: A citizens’ group has circulated a petition collecting signatures in support of the developer’s plan.

B: The city code requires that proposals for all new structures be voted upon and approved by the city council.

C: The developer has already obtained verbal agreements from several retailers who plan to open stores in the future shopping mall.

D: The city’s largest percentage of unemployed people lives in the rural area where the proposed shopping mall would be built.

E: The city will benefit financially from the new shopping mall, because all sales tax revenues will go to the city.



__________________________________________-

I disagree with the OA and would choose C as the correct answer. Even though D says the mall would be build in an area with high unemployment we don't know whether those people would be hired to build the mall or otherwise work as employees for mall stores. C on the other hand already indicates that several retailers want to open up stores in the mall, so jobs are likely to be created. Both statements actually require further assumptions to support the developer (for C--> these stores will actually hire people; for D --> people in that area will be hired to build the mall/ work as employees in the mall). so how should i go about answering this question? where's my mistake?

thanks :)


Actually (C) is irrelevant to the argument.

We need to strengthen the argument which means we need to strengthen the conclusion (the petition)
The petition: "the permit should be granted because the shopping mall, if successful, will ultimately benefit the city by creating jobs in a place where the unemployment rate is slightly higher than the national average"

The petition is that IF the mall is successful, the city will benefit. To strengthen it, we need to prove that if the mall is successful, the city will ACTUALLY benefit. Whether the mall will be successful or not is not the point. Anything that strengthens the possibility that the mall will be successful is irrelevant to this particular argument.
The petition is telling you what will happen in case mall is successful. There is no point arguing whether the mall will be successful or not. We have to focus on what will happen if the mall IS successful.
(C) increases the possibility that the mall will be successful. It doesn't tell us how the success will benefit the city.

(D) tells you that the area has high unemployment so if the mall is successful, it increases the possibility that the city will benefit from the mall.

Hence answer is (D)
_________________

Karishma
Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor

Learn more about how Veritas Prep can help you achieve a great GMAT score by checking out their GMAT Prep Options >

GMAT self-study has never been more personalized or more fun. Try ORION Free!

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Sep 2013
Posts: 13
Schools: Johnson '17 (WD)
Re: A developer wants to build a shopping mall in a mostly rural area of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2014, 06:35
damamikus wrote:
A developer wants to build a shopping mall in a mostly rural area of a mid-sized city. In the letter to the city council requesting a building permit, the developer argues that the permit should be granted because the shopping mall, if successful, will ultimately benefit the city by creating jobs in a place where the unemployment rate is slightly higher than the national average.

Which of the following, if true, will be most helpful in strengthening the developer’s petition before the city council?

A: A citizens’ group has circulated a petition collecting signatures in support of the developer’s plan.

B: The city code requires that proposals for all new structures be voted upon and approved by the city council.

C: The developer has already obtained verbal agreements from several retailers who plan to open stores in the future shopping mall.

D: The city’s largest percentage of unemployed people lives in the rural area where the proposed shopping mall would be built.

E: The city will benefit financially from the new shopping mall, because all sales tax revenues will go to the city.



__________________________________________-

I disagree with the OA and would choose C as the correct answer. Even though D says the mall would be build in an area with high unemployment we don't know whether those people would be hired to build the mall or otherwise work as employees for mall stores. C on the other hand already indicates that several retailers want to open up stores in the mall, so jobs are likely to be created. Both statements actually require further assumptions to support the developer (for C--> these stores will actually hire people; for D --> people in that area will be hired to build the mall/ work as employees in the mall). so how should i go about answering this question? where's my mistake?

thanks :)


Dear damamikus,
I totaly agree with your reasoning, it resembles quite closely a real business situation. The problem is, and it is most frustrating, that gmat authors have no idea how real world business works. They want you constuct a bridge between A and B providing you with answer options that try to decieve you in all conceivable ways. Ironically, you aspire to be enrolled to MBA prog. by answering gmat CR questions written by people who do not even know what the critical reasoning in real world is. All that they can advise you: just make it simple, if a point is not mentioned in the argument - rule it out.
This simplistic way of solving problems is very simmilar to the way bureaucracy works, which tries to oversimplify the real world to A and B.
I don't want to hurt somebody, but sometimes gmat qustions are completely idiotic.
All mentioned above is not related to the gmatclub authors in any way. Thank you very much for the chance to practice here.
After 10 years in business it may be hard to tolerate this kind of absurd.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 07 Sep 2014
Posts: 373
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
Re: A developer wants to build a shopping mall in a mostly rural area of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Aug 2016, 03:46
VeritasPrepKarishma wrote:
damamikus wrote:
A developer wants to build a shopping mall in a mostly rural area of a mid-sized city. In the letter to the city council requesting a building permit, the developer argues that the permit should be granted because the shopping mall, if successful, will ultimately benefit the city by creating jobs in a place where the unemployment rate is slightly higher than the national average.

Which of the following, if true, will be most helpful in strengthening the developer’s petition before the city council?

A: A citizens’ group has circulated a petition collecting signatures in support of the developer’s plan.

B: The city code requires that proposals for all new structures be voted upon and approved by the city council.

C: The developer has already obtained verbal agreements from several retailers who plan to open stores in the future shopping mall.

D: The city’s largest percentage of unemployed people lives in the rural area where the proposed shopping mall would be built.

E: The city will benefit financially from the new shopping mall, because all sales tax revenues will go to the city.



__________________________________________-

I disagree with the OA and would choose C as the correct answer. Even though D says the mall would be build in an area with high unemployment we don't know whether those people would be hired to build the mall or otherwise work as employees for mall stores. C on the other hand already indicates that several retailers want to open up stores in the mall, so jobs are likely to be created. Both statements actually require further assumptions to support the developer (for C--> these stores will actually hire people; for D --> people in that area will be hired to build the mall/ work as employees in the mall). so how should i go about answering this question? where's my mistake?

thanks :)


Actually (C) is irrelevant to the argument.

We need to strengthen the argument which means we need to strengthen the conclusion (the petition)
The petition: "the permit should be granted because the shopping mall, if successful, will ultimately benefit the city by creating jobs in a place where the unemployment rate is slightly higher than the national average"

The petition is that IF the mall is successful, the city will benefit. To strengthen it, we need to prove that if the mall is successful, the city will ACTUALLY benefit. Whether the mall will be successful or not is not the point. Anything that strengthens the possibility that the mall will be successful is irrelevant to this particular argument.
The petition is telling you what will happen in case mall is successful. There is no point arguing whether the mall will be successful or not. We have to focus on what will happen if the mall IS successful.
(C) increases the possibility that the mall will be successful. It doesn't tell us how the success will benefit the city.

(D) tells you that the area has high unemployment so if the mall is successful, it increases the possibility that the city will benefit from the mall.

Hence answer is (D)


@veeritasprepKarishma : Just agreeing on the point that "yes, there is an employment." how would you justify that mall is actually doing something about reducing unemployment. It is just restatement of the premises given.

Conclusion can only be strengthened if it indicates mall owner's plan to hire people for close-by area. The city’s largest percentage of unemployed people lives in the rural area where the proposed shopping mall would be built. => By this you only location of mall, which we already now. (now more specific location.)

The developer has already obtained verbal agreements from several retailers who plan to open stores in the future shopping mall. => C is not irrelevant. You want outside information that give you hints how it will impact employment. Shopping mall owner are making local tie-up that will help in generating employment. (although it's not very specific but still)

Pl advise
Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor
User avatar
P
Joined: 16 Oct 2010
Posts: 8531
Location: Pune, India
Re: A developer wants to build a shopping mall in a mostly rural area of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Aug 2016, 21:35
1
abrakadabra21 wrote:
VeritasPrepKarishma wrote:
damamikus wrote:
A developer wants to build a shopping mall in a mostly rural area of a mid-sized city. In the letter to the city council requesting a building permit, the developer argues that the permit should be granted because the shopping mall, if successful, will ultimately benefit the city by creating jobs in a place where the unemployment rate is slightly higher than the national average.

Which of the following, if true, will be most helpful in strengthening the developer’s petition before the city council?

A: A citizens’ group has circulated a petition collecting signatures in support of the developer’s plan.

B: The city code requires that proposals for all new structures be voted upon and approved by the city council.

C: The developer has already obtained verbal agreements from several retailers who plan to open stores in the future shopping mall.

D: The city’s largest percentage of unemployed people lives in the rural area where the proposed shopping mall would be built.

E: The city will benefit financially from the new shopping mall, because all sales tax revenues will go to the city.



__________________________________________-

I disagree with the OA and would choose C as the correct answer. Even though D says the mall would be build in an area with high unemployment we don't know whether those people would be hired to build the mall or otherwise work as employees for mall stores. C on the other hand already indicates that several retailers want to open up stores in the mall, so jobs are likely to be created. Both statements actually require further assumptions to support the developer (for C--> these stores will actually hire people; for D --> people in that area will be hired to build the mall/ work as employees in the mall). so how should i go about answering this question? where's my mistake?

thanks :)


Actually (C) is irrelevant to the argument.

We need to strengthen the argument which means we need to strengthen the conclusion (the petition)
The petition: "the permit should be granted because the shopping mall, if successful, will ultimately benefit the city by creating jobs in a place where the unemployment rate is slightly higher than the national average"

The petition is that IF the mall is successful, the city will benefit. To strengthen it, we need to prove that if the mall is successful, the city will ACTUALLY benefit. Whether the mall will be successful or not is not the point. Anything that strengthens the possibility that the mall will be successful is irrelevant to this particular argument.
The petition is telling you what will happen in case mall is successful. There is no point arguing whether the mall will be successful or not. We have to focus on what will happen if the mall IS successful.
(C) increases the possibility that the mall will be successful. It doesn't tell us how the success will benefit the city.

(D) tells you that the area has high unemployment so if the mall is successful, it increases the possibility that the city will benefit from the mall.

Hence answer is (D)


@veeritasprepKarishma : Just agreeing on the point that "yes, there is an employment." how would you justify that mall is actually doing something about reducing unemployment. It is just restatement of the premises given.

Conclusion can only be strengthened if it indicates mall owner's plan to hire people for close-by area. The city’s largest percentage of unemployed people lives in the rural area where the proposed shopping mall would be built. => By this you only location of mall, which we already now. (now more specific location.)

The developer has already obtained verbal agreements from several retailers who plan to open stores in the future shopping mall. => C is not irrelevant. You want outside information that give you hints how it will impact employment. Shopping mall owner are making local tie-up that will help in generating employment. (although it's not very specific but still)

Pl advise


"several retailers" does not imply local tie-ups. They could all be foreign brands. This option just increases the probability of the mall becoming successful. Again, as I said before, what you need to evaluate is what will happen if the mall is successful. You have to think about the case post success. You don't have to evaluate the probability of the mall becoming successful.
This is a conditional conclusion question which does trick many people. Check out this post:
http://www.veritasprep.com/blog/2012/11 ... onclusion/

On the other hand,

(D) The city’s largest percentage of unemployed people lives in the rural area where the proposed shopping mall would be built.
The mall, if successful, will ultimately benefit the city by creating jobs in a place where the unemployment rate is slightly higher than the national average

(D) makes sense. Jobs will be created in a place where unemployment rate is higher because the mall is coming up in a place where unemployment is higher. So it is likely that the city will benefit.
_________________

Karishma
Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor

Learn more about how Veritas Prep can help you achieve a great GMAT score by checking out their GMAT Prep Options >

GMAT self-study has never been more personalized or more fun. Try ORION Free!

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Dec 2014
Posts: 203
Location: India
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V36
GPA: 3.54
CAT Tests
Re: A developer wants to build a shopping mall in a mostly rural area of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Dec 2017, 08:13
We need to strengthen the argument which means we need to strengthen the conclusion (the petition)
The petition: "the permit should be granted because the shopping mall, if successful, will ultimately benefit the city by creating jobs in a place where the unemployment rate is slightly higher than the national average"

The petition is that IF the mall is successful, the city will benefit. To strengthen it, we need to prove that if the mall is successful, the city will ACTUALLY benefit. Whether the mall will be successful or not is not the point. Anything that strengthens the possibility that the mall will be successful is irrelevant to this particular argument.
The petition is telling you what will happen in case mall is successful. There is no point arguing whether the mall will be successful or not. We have to focus on what will happen if the mall IS successful.
(C) increases the possibility that the mall will be successful. It doesn't tell us how the success will benefit the city.

(D) tells you that the area has high unemployment so if the mall is successful, it increases the possibility that the city will benefit from the mall.

Hence answer is (D)[/quote]

@veeritasprepKarishma : Just agreeing on the point that "yes, there is an employment." how would you justify that mall is actually doing something about reducing unemployment. It is just restatement of the premises given.

Conclusion can only be strengthened if it indicates mall owner's plan to hire people for close-by area. The city’s largest percentage of unemployed people lives in the rural area where the proposed shopping mall would be built. => By this you only location of mall, which we already now. (now more specific location.)

The developer has already obtained verbal agreements from several retailers who plan to open stores in the future shopping mall. => C is not irrelevant. You want outside information that give you hints how it will impact employment. Shopping mall owner are making local tie-up that will help in generating employment. (although it's not very specific but still)

Pl advise[/quote]

"several retailers" does not imply local tie-ups. They could all be foreign brands. This option just increases the probability of the mall becoming successful. Again, as I said before, what you need to evaluate is what will happen if the mall is successful. You have to think about the case post success. You don't have to evaluate the probability of the mall becoming successful.
This is a conditional conclusion question which does trick many people. Check out this post:
http://www.veritasprep.com/blog/2012/11 ... onclusion/

On the other hand,

(D) The city’s largest percentage of unemployed people lives in the rural area where the proposed shopping mall would be built.
The mall, if successful, will ultimately benefit the city by creating jobs in a place where the unemployment rate is slightly higher than the national average

(D) makes sense. Jobs will be created in a place where unemployment rate is higher because the mall is coming up in a place where unemployment is higher. So it is likely that the city will benefit.[/quote]

Hi Karishma,
How can E not strengthen the developer's argument.I feel D is already stated in the premise.
if successful, will ultimately benefit the city by creating jobs in a place where the unemployment rate is slightly higher than the national average.
Option E states that the city will benefit as the sales tax revenue will directly go the city. Thus the councilor gets another notion to support building the mall.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Dec 2014
Posts: 203
Location: India
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V36
GPA: 3.54
CAT Tests
Re: A developer wants to build a shopping mall in a mostly rural area of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Dec 2017, 08:14
VeritasPrepKarishma wrote:
damamikus wrote:
A developer wants to build a shopping mall in a mostly rural area of a mid-sized city. In the letter to the city council requesting a building permit, the developer argues that the permit should be granted because the shopping mall, if successful, will ultimately benefit the city by creating jobs in a place where the unemployment rate is slightly higher than the national average.

Which of the following, if true, will be most helpful in strengthening the developer’s petition before the city council?

A: A citizens’ group has circulated a petition collecting signatures in support of the developer’s plan.

B: The city code requires that proposals for all new structures be voted upon and approved by the city council.

C: The developer has already obtained verbal agreements from several retailers who plan to open stores in the future shopping mall.

D: The city’s largest percentage of unemployed people lives in the rural area where the proposed shopping mall would be built.

E: The city will benefit financially from the new shopping mall, because all sales tax revenues will go to the city.



__________________________________________-

I disagree with the OA and would choose C as the correct answer. Even though D says the mall would be build in an area with high unemployment we don't know whether those people would be hired to build the mall or otherwise work as employees for mall stores. C on the other hand already indicates that several retailers want to open up stores in the mall, so jobs are likely to be created. Both statements actually require further assumptions to support the developer (for C--> these stores will actually hire people; for D --> people in that area will be hired to build the mall/ work as employees in the mall). so how should i go about answering this question? where's my mistake?

thanks :)


Actually (C) is irrelevant to the argument.

We need to strengthen the argument which means we need to strengthen the conclusion (the petition)
The petition: "the permit should be granted because the shopping mall, if successful, will ultimately benefit the city by creating jobs in a place where the unemployment rate is slightly higher than the national average"

The petition is that IF the mall is successful, the city will benefit. To strengthen it, we need to prove that if the mall is successful, the city will ACTUALLY benefit. Whether the mall will be successful or not is not the point. Anything that strengthens the possibility that the mall will be successful is irrelevant to this particular argument.
The petition is telling you what will happen in case mall is successful. There is no point arguing whether the mall will be successful or not. We have to focus on what will happen if the mall IS successful.
(C) increases the possibility that the mall will be successful. It doesn't tell us how the success will benefit the city.

(D) tells you that the area has high unemployment so if the mall is successful, it increases the possibility that the city will benefit from the mall.

Hence answer is (D)


Hi Karishma,
How can E not strengthen the developer's argument.I feel D is already stated in the premise.
if successful, will ultimately benefit the city by creating jobs in a place where the unemployment rate is slightly higher than the national average.
Option E states that the city will benefit as the sales tax revenue will directly go the city. Thus the councilor gets another notion to support building the mall.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 03 Dec 2017
Posts: 7
CAT Tests
Re: A developer wants to build a shopping mall in a mostly rural area of  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Sep 2018, 04:59
Dear Experts,
Regarding D: The city???s largest percentage of unemployed people lives in the rural area where the proposed shopping mall would be built.
Isnt the information already stated in the premise that the area has a higher % of unemployment, i though option C, which makes us believe that after the mall opens it will really create jobs. Please help me understand this logic.

Regards,
GMAT Club Bot
Re: A developer wants to build a shopping mall in a mostly rural area of &nbs [#permalink] 14 Sep 2018, 04:59
Display posts from previous: Sort by

A developer wants to build a shopping mall in a mostly rural area of

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.