It is currently 17 Dec 2017, 19:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Top Contributor
3 KUDOS received
Director
Director
User avatar
B
Status: I don't stop when I'm Tired,I stop when I'm done
Joined: 11 May 2014
Posts: 563

Kudos [?]: 3073 [3], given: 220

Location: Bangladesh
Concentration: Finance, Leadership
GPA: 2.81
WE: Business Development (Real Estate)
Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Jun 2017, 00:40
3
This post received
KUDOS
Top Contributor
5
This post was
BOOKMARKED
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

  5% (low)

Question Stats:

81% (01:21) correct 19% (01:18) wrong based on 807 sessions

HideShow timer Statistics

The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2018
Practice Question
Critical Reasoning
Question No.: 554

Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely that this technology will advance considerably in the near future, allowing archaeologists to gather more information than is currently possible. If they study certain sites now, they risk contaminating or compromising them for future studies. Therefore, in order to maximize the potential for gathering knowledge in the long run, a team of archaeologists plans to delay the examination of a newly excavated site.

Which of the following would be most useful to investigate for the purpose of evaluating the plan’s prospects for achieving its goal?

A. Whether any of the contents of the site will significantly deteriorate before the anticipated technology is available
B. Whether there will continue to be improvements on the relevant technology
C. Whether the team can study a site other than the newly excavated site for the time being
D. Whether the site was inhabited by a very ancient culture
E. Whether the anticipated technology will damage objects under study
[Reveal] Spoiler: OA

_________________

Md. Abdur Rakib

Please Press +1 Kudos,If it helps
Sentence Correction-Collection of Ron Purewal's "elliptical construction/analogies" for SC Challenges

Kudos [?]: 3073 [3], given: 220

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
D
Joined: 26 Feb 2016
Posts: 1710

Kudos [?]: 754 [0], given: 20

Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Leadership
WE: Sales (Retail)
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Jun 2017, 02:09
From my understanding of the argument, the reason why the archaeologists want to delay examination
of this newly excavated site is that while examining the site(before the necessary technology is available)
, it is possible to contaminate of the existing site such that it can't be used for any further research.

In evaluate the argument type of questions,
a YES to the question being asked must increase the validity of the conclusion,
while NO must undermine the conclusion.
OR
a NO to the question being asked must increase the validity of the conclusion,
while YES must undermine the conclusion.


An answer 'NO' for Option A will mean that the archaeologists needn't wait for the technology
to be made available, since the site will remain as it is post the examination.
On the contrary a 'YES'(if the contents on the site deteriorates) we have to wait for the technology to be available.
_________________

Stay hungry, Stay foolish

2017-2018 MBA Deadlines

Class of 2020: Rotman Thread | Schulich Thread
Class of 2019: Sauder Thread

Kudos [?]: 754 [0], given: 20

Verbal Forum Moderator
User avatar
V
Status: Greatness begins beyond your comfort zone
Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 1851

Kudos [?]: 1074 [0], given: 90

Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GPA: 3.2
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Jun 2017, 02:21
alyze ancient sites. It is likely that this technology will advance considerably in the near future, allowing archaeologists to gather more information than is currently possible. If they study certain sites now, they risk contaminating or compromising them for future studies. Therefore, in order to maximize the potential for gathering knowledge in the long run, a team of archaeologists plans to delay the examination of a newly excavated site.

Type - evaluate
Boil it down - in order to maximize the potential for gathering knowledge in the long run, a team of archaeologists plans to delay the examination of a newly excavated site.
Pre-thinking - the sites will not deteriorate significantly before the new tech is available
Which of the following would be most useful to investigate for the purpose of evaluating the plan’s prospects for achieving its goal?

A.Whether any of the contents of the site will significantly deteriorate before the anticipated technology is available - Correct
B.Whether there will continue to be improvements on the relevant technology- irrelevant
C.Whether the team can study a site other than the newly excavated site for the time being - Out of scope - it does not help answer whether waiting will be beneficial
D.Whether the site was inhabited by a very ancient culture - Out of scope
E.Whether the anticipated technology will damage objects under study - Out of scope

Answer A
_________________

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. - Henry Ford
The Moment You Think About Giving Up, Think Of The Reason Why You Held On So Long
+1 Kudos if you find this post helpful

Kudos [?]: 1074 [0], given: 90

Board of Directors
User avatar
G
Status: QA & VA Forum Moderator
Joined: 11 Jun 2011
Posts: 3115

Kudos [?]: 1150 [0], given: 327

Location: India
GPA: 3.5
WE: Business Development (Commercial Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Jun 2017, 11:10
AbdurRakib wrote:
Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely that this technology will advance considerably in the near future, allowing archaeologists to gather more information than is currently possible. If they study certain sites now, they risk contaminating or compromising them for future studies. Therefore, in order to maximize the potential for gathering knowledge in the long run, a team of archaeologists plans to delay the examination of a newly excavated site.

Which of the following would be most useful to investigate for the purpose of evaluating the plan’s prospects for achieving its goal?
A. Whether any of the contents of the site will significantly deteriorate before the anticipated technology is available
B. Whether there will continue to be improvements on the relevant technology
C. Whether the team can study a site other than the newly excavated site for the time being
D. Whether the site was inhabited by a very ancient culture
E. Whether the anticipated technology will damage objects under study


Answer will clearly be (A) as if the contents of the site dereriorates before the anticipated technology is available then it would be of no use to the Archaeologists.
_________________

Thanks and Regards

Abhishek....

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES FOR POSTING IN QA AND VA FORUM AND USE SEARCH FUNCTION BEFORE POSTING NEW QUESTIONS

How to use Search Function in GMAT Club | Rules for Posting in QA forum | Writing Mathematical Formulas |Rules for Posting in VA forum | Request Expert's Reply ( VA Forum Only )

Kudos [?]: 1150 [0], given: 327

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
G
Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 431

Kudos [?]: 90 [0], given: 488

Premium Member
Re: Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jun 2017, 03:09
AbdurRakib wrote:
The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2018
Practice Question
Critical Reasoning
Question No.: 554

Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely that this technology will advance considerably in the near future, allowing archaeologists to gather more information than is currently possible. If they study certain sites now, they risk contaminating or compromising them for future studies. Therefore, in order to maximize the potential for gathering knowledge in the long run, a team of archaeologists plans to delay the examination of a newly excavated site.

Which of the following would be most useful to investigate for the purpose of evaluating the plan’s prospects for achieving its goal?
A. Whether any of the contents of the site will significantly deteriorate before the anticipated technology is available
B. Whether there will continue to be improvements on the relevant technology
C. Whether the team can study a site other than the newly excavated site for the time being
D. Whether the site was inhabited by a very ancient culture
E. Whether the anticipated technology will damage objects under study


Although I got this correct , I have a concern regarding option E.

Isn't E an useful point in considering the plans chances of success.
while studying the site if the anticipated technology destroys the site then would the team be able to derive the required information from the site. Wouldn't this hinder the goal's chances of success.
_________________

- Stne

Kudos [?]: 90 [0], given: 488

VP
VP
avatar
G
Joined: 12 Dec 2016
Posts: 1385

Kudos [?]: 53 [0], given: 1496

Location: United States
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.64
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jun 2017, 17:07
I disagree with all threads posted above because all of you have not given any satisfying replies. C,D are out of scope, but B and E may still be true. Nevertheless, only A is the most useful to evaluate.
My 2 cents: "to maximize" weakens E.
B is not as strong as A is.

Kudos [?]: 53 [0], given: 1496

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Apr 2017
Posts: 22

Kudos [?]: 11 [1], given: 37

Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
GRE 1: 310 Q164 V146
WE: Analyst (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jun 2017, 18:02
1
This post received
KUDOS
clear A for me..

A.Whether any of the contents of the site will significantly deteriorate before the anticipated technology is available - Correct
B.Whether there will continue to be improvements on the relevant technology- irrelevant/ out of scope
C.Whether the team can study a site other than the newly excavated site for the time being - Out of scope - it does not help answer whether waiting will be beneficial
D.Whether the site was inhabited by a very ancient culture - Out of scope
E.Whether the anticipated technology will damage objects under study - Out of scope- even if it damage, scientist are ready to wait for new technology
_________________

princeton-1: 470
princeton-2: 590
princeton-3: 460
princeton-4: 610
gmat club cat: 620
manhatten-1: 680
veritas: 650
princeton-5: 700
princeton-6: 610
manhatten-2: 740
kaplan: 750
princeton-7: 700
manhatten-3: 780
gmat prep 1: 770
princeton-8: 680
manhatten-4: 780
princeton-9: 710
gmat prep 2: 740
manhatten-5: 780
princeton-10: 710

Kudos [?]: 11 [1], given: 37

VP
VP
User avatar
G
Status: Learning
Joined: 20 Dec 2015
Posts: 1087

Kudos [?]: 91 [0], given: 573

Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V36
GRE 1: 314 Q157 V157
GPA: 3.4
WE: Manufacturing and Production (Manufacturing)
CAT Tests
Re: Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jun 2017, 21:02
Imo A
IF the sites deteriorate then , the technology will not give accurate results and the plan of the Archaeologists will fail .
_________________

We are more often frightened than hurt; and we suffer more from imagination than from reality

Kudos [?]: 91 [0], given: 573

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Sep 2016
Posts: 148

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 36

Re: Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jun 2017, 23:14
I was able to solve this question but for CR questions i am taking time upto 1:50 to 2:20 :/
is there a way to reduce this time taken.

Can anyone suggest something ?

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 36

Study Buddy Forum Moderator
avatar
G
Joined: 04 Sep 2016
Posts: 459

Kudos [?]: 105 [0], given: 269

Location: India
WE: Engineering (Other)
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Jul 2017, 06:21
Hi VeritasPrepKarishma

Conclusion: team of archaeologists plans to delay the examination of a newly excavated site.

Premise: Unlikelihood of advancements in technology may lead to no additional information than is
available to archaeologists.

As per variance test, I selected (A) as OA.

Whether there will continue to be improvements on the relevant technology

if answer to this Q is Yes, then archaeologists' can plan to delay the excavation
if answer to this Q is No, then archaeologists' need not plan delay the excavation.

Let me know any conceptual mistake from mine end.
WR,
Arpit
_________________

Press kudos if you liked this post

Kudos [?]: 105 [0], given: 269

Expert Post
Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor
User avatar
G
Joined: 16 Oct 2010
Posts: 7799

Kudos [?]: 18153 [0], given: 236

Location: Pune, India
Re: Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Jul 2017, 21:46
adkikani wrote:
Hi VeritasPrepKarishma

Conclusion: team of archaeologists plans to delay the examination of a newly excavated site.

Premise: Unlikelihood of advancements in technology may lead to no additional information than is
available to archaeologists.

As per variance test, I selected (A) as OA.

Whether there will continue to be improvements on the relevant technology

if answer to this Q is Yes, then archaeologists' can plan to delay the excavation
if answer to this Q is No, then archaeologists' need not plan delay the excavation.

Let me know any conceptual mistake from mine end.
WR,
Arpit

I am not sure I understand the logic you have used. The argument tells us that it is likely this tech will advance considerably. So it has to be taken to be true.
(A) says "whether any of the contents of the site will significantly deteriorate before the anticipated technology is available"

If "Yes", contents of the site will deteriorate, we may actually get less information by waiting. So delay may not be a good idea.
If "No", contents of the site will not deteriorate, we could wait or the tech to be available.
_________________

Karishma
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor
My Blog

Get started with Veritas Prep GMAT On Demand for $199

Veritas Prep Reviews

Kudos [?]: 18153 [0], given: 236

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Jun 2016
Posts: 141

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 44

CAT Tests
Re: Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jul 2017, 10:32
chesstitans wrote:
I disagree with all threads posted above because all of you have not given any satisfying replies. C,D are out of scope, but B and E may still be true. Nevertheless, only A is the most useful to evaluate.
My 2 cents: "to maximize" weakens E.
B is not as strong as A is.

I was also torn between A & E.
How did you eliminate E? If the new advanced technology "damages objects under study", it would not "maximize the potential for gathering knowledge in the long run" -- the purpose of the plan.

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 44

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor
User avatar
G
Joined: 16 Oct 2010
Posts: 7799

Kudos [?]: 18153 [1], given: 236

Location: Pune, India
Re: Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2017, 02:54
1
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
sevenplusplus wrote:
chesstitans wrote:
I disagree with all threads posted above because all of you have not given any satisfying replies. C,D are out of scope, but B and E may still be true. Nevertheless, only A is the most useful to evaluate.
My 2 cents: "to maximize" weakens E.
B is not as strong as A is.

I was also torn between A & E.
How did you eliminate E? If the new advanced technology "damages objects under study", it would not "maximize the potential for gathering knowledge in the long run" -- the purpose of the plan.



Note that you don't know what the current technology does. What if all tech that analyses objects damages them in some way. The argument says that they risk contaminating or compromising if they study right now. It could mean a lot of things. Just knowing what the new tech will do, we cannot decide whether to delay or not.

Besides, the goal is to maximise the potential for gathering knowledge in the long run. So the question is whether we should examine the site right now or later to maximise the potential for gaining knowledge. If examining later has higher potential of giving more knowledge, delaying is better. Once the knowledge is gathered using new technology, what happens to the object is not a part of the goal. Hence, it is important to ensure that the objects do not deteriorate significantly before knowledge can be gained from them.
_________________

Karishma
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor
My Blog

Get started with Veritas Prep GMAT On Demand for $199

Veritas Prep Reviews

Kudos [?]: 18153 [1], given: 236

2 KUDOS received
Board of Directors
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2890

Kudos [?]: 977 [2], given: 71

Location: India
Concentration: Healthcare, Technology
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2017, 04:01
2
This post received
KUDOS
sevenplusplus wrote:
I was also torn between A & E.
How did you eliminate E? If the new advanced technology "damages objects under study", it would not "maximize the potential for gathering knowledge in the long run" -- the purpose of the plan.


Hi sevenplusplus ,

The plan is to delay the studies. This is based on the premise that "If they study certain sites now, they risk contaminating or compromising them for future studies.".

Now let's talk about E.

It says future technologies can damage objects under study. But does that mean we will not be able to get what we want? Is the damage happening after the study or during the study? I know you are assuming that if they get damaged, how will not get the maximize the potential for gathering knowledge. It may happen that the new technology could give us everything we want and hence, we don't care about saving those.

Also, by long run the author meant till we don't have the new technology. Now that we have got those technologies, I seriously don't care what happens to those objects once I get what I want. Hence, E is not a good answer choice.

A is actually telling us that if they don't deteriorate before our study then the plan is not a good plan. And if they do, then the plan is a good plan.

I hope that makes sense. Feel free to ask any questions if you have.
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 977 [2], given: 71

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Jul 2015
Posts: 26

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Reviews Badge
Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jul 2017, 14:13
Not sure if I agree with OA.

First when I read A, I decided A is the answer; but after careful review, I've eliminated A and went with B

A. Whether any of the contents of the site will significantly deteriorate before the anticipated technology is available

The "significantly" throws me off.
Usually non absolute words (some, many, significantly) are wrong on CR.

Two ways this could work:
(1) if using the current tech will damage the content so bad that new tech won't be able to read it. in that case, it's better to hold off
(2) if using the current tech will damage the content "significantly" HOWEVER the new tech is not much better than the current tech, that if you wait for the new tech, the benefit will be negligible.
Basically, if the new tech is negligibility better, then it doesn't matter if you wait or don't wait, the results won't matter.


B. Whether there will continue to be improvements on the relevant technology

I went with B. If there won't be improvements in the tech, then there is no reason to delay. If current methods destorys or doesn't destory the content, it doesn't matter, because if this statement is negated, it says tech won't improve

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Mar 2016
Posts: 27

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
Re: Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jul 2017, 18:32
IMO B should not be the answer because the conclusion says that the studies should be delayed in order to gather knowledge. We hurt the premise if we say that there will be no advancement in technology. Our aim to accept the validity of the premise and attack the conclusion. That's the trap that testmaker makes.
I have also chosen E. But later I realized I was wrong. Whether advanced tech will damage the objects or not is not my concern. I time period of the conclusion is before coming of the advanced tech. So A should be the answer.

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Jun 2017
Posts: 71

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 24

Re: Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jul 2017, 19:25
Veritas But even E is also related to the point in gathering information right

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 24

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor
User avatar
G
Joined: 16 Oct 2010
Posts: 7799

Kudos [?]: 18153 [1], given: 236

Location: Pune, India
Re: Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jul 2017, 20:07
1
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
Anazeer wrote:
Veritas But even E is also related to the point in gathering information right


Yes, it is related, but it is not the best answer.
I have explained why here:
https://gmatclub.com/forum/archaeologis ... l#p1880982
_________________

Karishma
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor
My Blog

Get started with Veritas Prep GMAT On Demand for $199

Veritas Prep Reviews

Kudos [?]: 18153 [1], given: 236

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Aug 2016
Posts: 51

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 26

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Sep 2017, 06:23
My 2 cents -

Premise :
Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely that this technology will advance considerably in the near future, allowing archaeologists to gather more information than is currently possible.
if they study certain sites now, they risk contaminating or compromising them for future studies.

Conclusion:
Therefore, in order to maximize the potential for gathering knowledge, in the long run, a team of archaeologists plans to delay the examination of a newly excavated site.

I have underlined the portions which I think can help us answer the question.

Which of the following would be most useful to investigate for the purpose of evaluating the plan’s prospects for achieving its goal?

A. Whether any of the contents of the site will significantly deteriorate before the anticipated technology is available
[If the site "significantly" deteriorates, then there is no reason to wait for the anticipated technology. Variance Test also helps us confirm this as the answer. ]

B. Whether there will continue to be improvements on the relevant technology
[The premise itself says that it is likely that "this technology will advance", so we cannot challenge this part of the premise and this cannot be the correct answer. ]

C. Whether the team can study a site other than the newly excavated site for the time being
[Out of Scope: Not a big concern even if they don't have other sites. The purpose here is to find if the plan of waiting would be a success or not.]

D. Whether the site was inhabited by a very ancient culture
[Out of Scope - this is completed unrelated to the argument and can be eliminated.]

E. Whether the anticipated technology will damage objects under study
[It is quite possible that it might damage, but maybe after damaging also, we might be able to get more information using this technology than the older one. Hence this should not be a concern. If the statement would have been, whether the anticipated technology damage the objects more than the old technology, then this could have been the answer ( not sure! can anyone confirm the last part?)]

Overall, Option A is the best option available in this case.
_________________

Work Hard! Have Fun! Create History! :)

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 26

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 12 Dec 2016
Posts: 97

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 44

Re: Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Oct 2017, 19:32
1
This post was
BOOKMARKED
C and D are both irrelevant. Of the remaining, what would be the most useful to investigate?
A - if the contents significantly deteriorate before advanced technology is here, then the archaeologists may end up getting less info by waiting. If the contents don't deteriorate, then waiting is worthwhile.

B - Whether they will continue to be improvements on the relevant technology is irrelevant. We are already told it is likely the technology will improve in the near future. Waiting is still worth while; you would get more info in the future by waiting than exploring now.

E - Irrelevant. The argument was not about keeping the objects. While that's a real world expectations that we would want to keep artifacts, these archaeologists were concerned about getting information. The advanced tech destroys the objects, but could still yield a lot of information.
_________________

Give me kudos and see what happens to your GMAT score :-)

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 44

Re: Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t   [#permalink] 11 Oct 2017, 19:32

Go to page    1   2    Next  [ 24 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Archaeologists use technology to analyze ancient sites. It is likely t

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.