Last visit was: 09 May 2024, 10:49 It is currently 09 May 2024, 10:49

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.53
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [0]
Given Kudos: 34
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.53
Send PM
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Has anyone tried starting the 2 year MBA application? Is it live?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Any day now.

I think they just closed the decision of previous years' last round.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Hi,
I this is Indian Male candidate and i got 760 Gmat score with 4+Years work experience in Oil and Gas Industry. I've been working in a public sector company in India. I've been working in different functions like supply and distribution, Planning, Maintenance and Sales departments. apart from my professional experience I've been a national athlete during my schooling and started many sports clubs and been mentoring some of the athletes till date. I need help in which MBA 2YR schools in USA I can aim for with my score and experience? Also being a reapplicant I want to keep my schools realistic this time. Kindly help.. Thankyou
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [0]
Given Kudos: 916
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.72
Send PM
I was 7 mins late to join the zoom webinar.. Will I still get the app fee waiver?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
hi! is anyone able to join the johnson strategy session that shows live at the moment?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 492
Send PM
Hi, the Johnson strategy session is cancelled. If you had registered for the session, you should have received an e-mail this morning. It was cancelled due to unavailability of admissions expert.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
oh okay. that makes sense. thanks for responsing :)

i just received the mail.
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 1109 [0]
Given Kudos: 1752
GPA: 4
Send PM
Expert Reply
*IMPORTANT REMINDER*

If any international candidates are applying to Cornell Tech MBA program, pay attention to this requirement:

"Cornell Tech requires that transcripts from colleges and universities outside the U.S. and Canada undergo a course-by-course analysis by an expert academic credential evaluator in the United States. Students are responsible for paying all fees for such evaluations and making arrangements with the credential evaluation company to send and receive their documents. Cornell Tech will accept evaluations from Scholaro, World Education Services (WES), Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE), SpanTran, or any NACES organization member. If you are using the service of a credential evaluator that has the capability to send the credentials evaluation electronically, please instruct them to send it to admissions@tech.cornell.edu. Note: The admissions committee requires this evaluation prior to reviewing your application for an admissions decision."
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Hi everyone. Just wanted to know if Cornell Johnson Graduate School of Management accepts applications from candidates who are willing to pursue a second mba i.e. they already hold a MBA from a reputed business school of their country. In my case, I am an old IIM graduate from India and have post MBA workex of 2 years with a major global investment bank.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
What’s your total work exp
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
It will be 4 years 3 months full time by the time program starts
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
I think they’ll accept (since IIM doesn’t technically give an MBA) but you ll be at a disadvantage because adcom usually doesn’t prefer those who have already done mba before especially if u have just done it 2 years back. Try Kellogg one year program....it is meant for those who have already taken similar courses.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
Send PM
Hi All, I have scored GMAT 720 (Q49 V40 IR3), have 4 years Work Ex and am an Indian male. Would you suggest to retake the GMAT or do I have a good chance of admission in Cornell? Any advice would be much appreciated
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 38
Schools: Ross '26 (II)
GMAT 1: 770 Q51 V44
WE:Operations (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
SS4U wrote:
Hi All, I have scored GMAT 720 (Q49 V40 IR3), have 4 years Work Ex and am an Indian male. Would you suggest to retake the GMAT or do I have a good chance of admission in Cornell? Any advice would be much appreciated

Its better to retake i feel. For us the bar is too high.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Businessconquerer wrote:
Here’s something I was talking about- johnson.cornell.edu/for-recruiters/class-profiles/

Look at the %ge of international students in the two year vs one year program. Observe the GMAT score, students enrolled and the years of experience. It points in a certain direction. If you’re taking GMAT, you should be able to make sense of these numbers and turn them into reason

iampancham21 wrote:
What should be the Target GRE SCORE?

I usually suggest using the ETS conversion tool to convert the respective GMAT Scores to GRE . Usually 2-3 points less still works but if you’re trying to maximize the odds, always on the upper spectrum.

Do you think that for Johnson specifically, if the GRE score is well above average, that the GRE is as valid and acceptable as the GMAT when it comes to male Indian candidates?

Thank you very much!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V39
Send PM
Just a quick reminder post if it helps anyone : There is an Ask admissions event tommorow, which if you attend you get a fee waiver. Here’s the link : https://cornell.zoom.us/webinar/registe ... gistration
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 969 [0]
Given Kudos: 139
Send PM
lovecookies wrote:
Do you think that for Johnson specifically, if the GRE score is well above average, that the GRE is as valid and acceptable as the GMAT when it comes to male Indian candidates? Thank you very much!

It is. I believe you should take the test where you can score highest possible score. Thanks to the ETS tool, you can even convert that and see what the equivalent looks like.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  74   
Moderator:
Johnson, CBS, and McDonough Moderator
3 posts