GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Aug 2018, 02:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2018 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  
Manager
Manager
B
GPA: 3.84
Re: Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2018 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2018, 10:56
Hi,

All admitted students are requested to join the existing Whatsapp group so that we all can know each other beforehand...!!

DM your numbers on +91-8888801469 so that I can add you in the group.

Himanshu Kamra
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2018 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2018, 11:13
himanshukamra2711 wrote:
Hi,

All admitted students are requested to join the existing Whatsapp group so that we all can know each other beforehand...!!

Himanshu Kamra
Hey Himanshu :) Is the Whatsapp group for the FT program or the Co-op program? If it's for FT, do you have any idea about any groups for the Co-op program?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2018, 11:18
Both Brother..!!

nischaybhargav wrote:
himanshukamra2711 wrote:
Hi,

Himanshu Kamra
Hey Himanshu :) Is the Whatsapp group for the FT program or the Co-op program? If it's for FT, do you have any idea about any groups for the Co-op program?

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2018, 11:24
himanshukamra2711 wrote:
Both Brother..!!

nischaybhargav wrote:
himanshukamra2711 wrote:
Hi,

Himanshu Kamra

Just left you a msg from my phone on the number you have posted. Please add me to the Co-op program Whatsapp group :)

Thank you.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 18 Apr 2018, 11:53
arijit2 wrote:
Hello Guys,

I submitted my application in early 1st week of March. Kira came out after a week of constant reminders. Coaching Webinar invite and the webinar itself came out in the 3rd week of March. Finally, the interview took place on the 10th of April where I was told I would hear back in 2-3 weeks. Does this mean I got a Ding already? (Maybe some extra time being taken while being compared to other candidates/ depending on the seats remaining) ?

Anyone who's had an interview on or around 10th of April and heard back his/her results?

Thanks,
Arijit
It's normal for the to tell you around 2-3 weeks. They're very busy right now so it'll likely take a while.

Sent from my LG-H873 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
B
Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 18 Apr 2018, 12:55
sarah0826 wrote:
arijit2 wrote:
Hello Guys,

I submitted my application in early 1st week of March. Kira came out after a week of constant reminders. Coaching Webinar invite and the webinar itself came out in the 3rd week of March. Finally, the interview took place on the 10th of April where I was told I would hear back in 2-3 weeks. Does this mean I got a Ding already? (Maybe some extra time being taken while being compared to other candidates/ depending on the seats remaining) ?

Anyone who's had an interview on or around 10th of April and heard back his/her results?

Thanks,
Arijit
It's normal for the to tell you around 2-3 weeks. They're very busy right now so it'll likely take a while.

Thanks for the information Sarah. I guess I will have to wait it out...

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 18 Apr 2018, 13:36
arijit2 wrote:
sarah0826 wrote:
arijit2 wrote:
Hello Guys,

Thanks,
Arijit

Thanks for the information Sarah. I guess I will have to wait it out...

If it makes you feel better I was told less than 2 weeks and it ended up close to 3 because of a holiday week in the middle! Don't worry it doesn't mean anything bad.

Manager
Manager
B
Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2018 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Apr 2018, 10:05
Quote:
If it makes you feel better I was told less than 2 weeks and it ended up close to 3 because of a holiday week in the middle! Don't worry it doesn't mean anything bad.

Haha it indeed does. With your GMAT Score ; 3 weeks is something. They should have given you an admit the next day!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 19 Apr 2018, 10:21
arijit2 wrote:
Quote:

Haha it indeed does. With your GMAT Score ; 3 weeks is something. They should have given you an admit the next day!
Hahah it got a little stressful! There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to how quick people are admitted, so no news means nothing really. Whether it's a rejection or acceptance it can come right after or weeks after, they don't take longer/shorter intentionally I don't think :)

Manager
Manager
B
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V33

Show Tags

New post 19 Apr 2018, 17:45
I will be doing my Kira Interview tomorrow. It took them really long to get back to me with the Kira Link.
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 24 Apr 2018, 11:17
Just completed my kira interview, I think it went pretty well. The questions were all really long and I only really anticipated one of them. Also, the first and second overlapped a lot so it was hard coming up with another concrete example. Overall I think I did well and most importantly I did not come off as robotic - which I think is key. Hopefully they call me for an interview at some point over the next week or two.

Emilio
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 24 Apr 2018, 21:50
Rejected from DeGroote. As shocked as I am, I wish the current admits All The Best!
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 24 Apr 2018, 22:26
It's okay,very few international applicants are now getting the offer.

Best Wishes to you too..

God bless

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2018, 13:57
Hi All!

I submitted my application to DeGroote on April 18th, I then heard back from them on April 20th to provide a few additional scanned documents. I completed this on April 24th/waiting for the KIRA link to be sent still. Today, April 26th, I received the exact same email that I received on April 20th. I forwarded my original response back to DeGroote and explained how I had already received this email and am waiting to complete my KIRA interview...

I am aware they are receiving a high volume of applications and am just wondering if anyone else experienced issues with communication? Or waited a bit longer for the KIRA link.

Any info would be great! Thanks
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 02 May 2018, 13:43
Hi Guys, finished with all the formalities including Kira and Final interview too...they went fine. I have 2 years of work ex and a score of 650 on GMAT (Q48, V32). Can someone tell me what my chances are? Thanks
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 02 May 2018, 15:46
Hi everybody, I received my interview invitation from DeGroote today. Should be interviewing in about 2 weeks. Just one question. It says that if I live outside of North America the interview will be done over Skype. I live in Montreal just 6-7 hours east of Hamilton. If anybody was in a similar situation where they lived not "too far" from Hamilton, were you expected to travel to McMaster?

Thank you,

Emilio
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 02 May 2018, 22:01
You can simply mail them or call them and ask this this may speed up your process if you go to the University for your interview
Emilio95 wrote:
Hi everybody, I received my interview invitation from DeGroote today. Should be interviewing in about 2 weeks. Just one question. It says that if I live outside of North America the interview will be done over Skype. I live in Montreal just 6-7 hours east of Hamilton. If anybody was in a similar situation where they lived not "too far" from Hamilton, were you expected to travel to McMaster?

Thank you,

Emilio

Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 02 May 2018, 22:02
To be honest,this is the last moment so anything can happen but let's hope for the best brother.

Best wishes
akashtadikamalla wrote:
Hi Guys, finished with all the formalities including Kira and Final interview too...they went fine. I have 2 years of work ex and a score of 650 on GMAT (Q48, V32). Can someone tell me what my chances are? Thanks

Intern
Intern
B
Schools: DeGroote"20
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
GPA: 4

Show Tags

New post 03 May 2018, 04:01
I had my interview yesterday with Degroote. GMAT 690 (Q47, V38). IELTS 7.5. any comment on my chances?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 12 May 2018, 22:07
arijit2 wrote:
Rejected from DeGroote. As shocked as I am, I wish the current admits All The Best!

Sorry to hear that. Did You sit for the Final CO-op skype interview ?
Re: Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2018 Intake &nbs [#permalink] 12 May 2018, 22:07

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7    Next  [ 136 posts ] 

Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2018 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap