Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 15:30 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 15:30

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 507 [0]
Given Kudos: 68
Concentration: Nonprofit, Social Entrepreneurship
WE:Education (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2018 Intake [#permalink]
Anyone out there applying for the 2018 fall intake?

Sent from my MotoG3 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V28
Send PM
Re: Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2018 Intake [#permalink]
Hey.

I have applied for the Co-op MBA (Fall 2018). I have just received a mail that my application has been forwarded to the admissions committee. So I guess I will hear it from them in 3-4 weeks at least.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hi Guys.

I have just received the invitation for the final Skype interview for co-op program.

I wanted to ask one thing. As per the previous years threads, those who don't clear the final interview (just in case) will nevertheless get an admit in the full time MBA. Is this true?

And it would be great if someone could share the co-op interview experience.

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
Send PM
ronit1894 wrote:
Hi Guys.

I have just received the invitation for the final Skype interview for co-op program.

I wanted to ask one thing. As per the previous years threads, those who don't clear the final interview (just in case) will nevertheless get an admit in the full time MBA. Is this true?

Thanks!

I gave it last year but was not able to get through that as seats were already filled. They asked about some situational question related to my past experiences. Most of them were like, What would you do if your team is not working with full enthusiasm; How are you gonna respond to a situation in which you have to deal with negative elements inside the office.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
rishabh3344 : Hi. Thanks for the information :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ronit1894 wrote:
rishabh3344 : Hi. Thanks for the information :)

Please share your experiences once you are done with CoOp interview.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GPA: 3.38
Send PM
ronit1894 wrote:
Hi Guys.

Thanks!

Hi ronit

Can you please tell me that after how much time after completing your video essays did you get this invitation.

thanks
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hi,

rishabh3344 : I have rescheduled my interview on 14th because of some issues. I will let you know as soon as I am done with it.

And pulkit123 : I submitted my entire application (Essay, video interview and recommendations) on 22nd November and i got the final interview mail on 1st December. So around 10 days.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi Guys,

I just finished my co-op interview. It was a great experience :)
It went on for 45 minutes.
Questions : Started with basic questions - Why MBA, Why DeGroote and why co-op ? Short term and long term goals. Then there were around 5-6 behavioral questions and some follow up questions on those stories. After that, there were a couple of situational questions as well. And finally I asked 3-4 questions.

The school will be closed from 22nd December (Christmas and New Year's). So she said I might hear from them before 22nd if the admissions committee sits together before that date, or else in the 1st week of Jan.

All the best to everyone who is preparing for the interviews :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ronit1894 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Questions : Started with basic questions - Why MBA, Why DeGroote and why co-op ? Short term and long term goals. Then there were around 5-6 behavioral questions and some follow up questions on those stories. After that, there were a couple of situational questions as well. And finally I asked 3-4 questions.

The school will be closed from 22nd December (Christmas and New Year's). So she said I might hear from them before 22nd if the admissions committee sits together before that date, or else in the 1st week of Jan.

Thanks Ronit. All the best to you too.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 459
Concentration: General Management, Human Resources
GMAT 1: 610 Q46 V29
GPA: 3
WE:Consulting (Human Resources)
Send PM
Hi,

I have submitted my application but I did not receive any mail confirmation for submission. Doesn't DeGroote send a mail after application submission?

Can anyone let me know what will be the next step after submitting the application?

Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Bang2919 wrote:
Hi,

I have submitted my application but I did not receive any mail confirmation for submission. Doesn't DeGroote send a mail after application submission?

Can anyone let me know what will be the next step after submitting the application?

Thanks.

They do send an acknowledgement email stating successful submition of application. You will get it once you pay the application fee. If you still hasn't got it, I would suggest you to wait for today and then contact them.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I haven't received any mail from them. Will contact them if I don't receive any mail today.

Thanks.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ronit1894 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Can you please let us know how KIRA interview was?

How were the questions?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [2]
Send PM
Kudos