Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 04:40 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 04:40

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.7
WE:Engineering (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2018 Intake [#permalink]
Hey guys! Got the admit yesterday for the FT mba. Is there any https://gmatclub.com/chat group for sept 18 intake. If there is please let me know.would love to interact with possible future classmates

Sent from my CPH1727 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Re: Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2018 Intake [#permalink]
Hi Guys,

I have applied to the DeGroote Co-Op MBA Program. I have submitted all the documents and completed the Kira Interview as well.
How long does it usually take to get an update regarding the application status? Also, is there a Personal Skype Interview as well for the International Candidates for the Co-Op Program?

Any leads and information will be very helpful.

Thanks,
Arijit
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
arijit2 wrote:
Hi Guys,

I have applied to the DeGroote Co-Op MBA Program. I have submitted all the documents and completed the Kira Interview as well.
How long does it usually take to get an update regarding the application status? Also, is there a Personal Skype Interview as well for the International Candidates for the Co-Op Program?

Thanks,
Arijit

Hey Arijit,
I posted my timeline in my first post. If you look at that you can see how long between Kira and my final interview. I think it was around 2 days before they emailed me to set up my interview.

Sent from my LG-H873 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
sarah0826 wrote:
arijit2 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks,
Arijit

Hey Arijit,
I posted my timeline in my first post. If you look at that you can see how long between Kira and my final interview. I think it was around 2 days before they emailed me to set up my interview.

Sent from my LG-H873 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Hey Sarah,

Thanks for your help. Just checked your timeline and it was pretty quick. Also, your scores really are impeccable.
Congratulations on your admit :)

DeGroote is a dream school for me and I sincerely do hope to see you there :)

Thanks,
Arijit
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 191 [0]
Given Kudos: 95
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
Guys,

Anyone who has applied to or got admitted to full-time MBA can please the essay(s) that are part of online application? I'm not able to locate them on Mcmaster's website.

Best
SR
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [1]
Given Kudos: 262
GPA: 3.84
Send PM
Kudos
they are not located on the website. You will be able to view them once you create a login id on Mosaic Portal.

Thanks..!!

solitaryreaper wrote:
Guys,

Anyone who has applied to or got admitted to full-time MBA can please the essay(s) that are part of online application? I'm not able to locate them on Mcmaster's website.

Best
SR
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V35
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Hey guys,
For the co-op skype interview, do they acknowledge/reply/add back when we add the cbcd handle to contacts. I had added it to my contacts and pinged them as they mentioned in the mail
Quote:
please send us a message via Skype when you add us as a contact, identifying yourself.
. However, there is no response or anything.
Also, at the time of the interview, do I directly just video call them or wait for them to call...how does it work?

Thanks!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Send PM
You need to add them on the day of interview, however if u have added them previously they will not send any acknowledgement as such.you just need to call them on skype on the day of interview and they will join the video
Hope that helps
shan48 wrote:
Hey guys,
For the co-op skype interview, do they acknowledge/reply/add back when we add the cbcd handle to contacts. I had added it to my contacts and pinged them as they mentioned in the mail
Quote:
please send us a message via Skype when you add us as a contact, identifying yourself.
. However, there is no response or anything.
Also, at the time of the interview, do I directly just video call them or wait for them to call...how does it work?

Thanks!

Posted from my mobile device
Hi Himanshu,

Could you please share your Co-Op Interview experience as an International Student?
How long was the interview and the format for the same?

Thanks,
Arijit
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [1]
Send PM