It is currently 11 Dec 2017, 12:14

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020)

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Board of Directors
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2844

Kudos [?]: 959 [0], given: 69

Location: India
Concentration: Healthcare, Technology
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Oct 2017, 09:58
ZenYogi wrote:
Received an invitation

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Congratulations mate. :)

I am not why can't they send everything at the same time. I am still waiting :sad:
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 959 [0], given: 69

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Dec 2014
Posts: 122

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 120

Location: India
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
GPA: 3.85
WE: Design (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Oct 2017, 11:20
abhimahna wrote:
ZenYogi wrote:
Received an invitation

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Congratulations mate. :)

I am not why can't they send everything at the same time. I am still waiting :sad:


Ditto!

This waiting game is ridiculous. I find myself keeping a constant tab of threads. Bad thing is that I am not able to concentrate on the applications I a currently working on. :(
_________________

12345aBcDeFgHiJkLmNoPqRsTuVwXyZ67890

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 120

Board of Directors
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2844

Kudos [?]: 959 [0], given: 69

Location: India
Concentration: Healthcare, Technology
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Oct 2017, 11:22
DigitsnLetters wrote:
Ditto!

This waiting game is ridiculous. I find myself keeping a constant tab of threads. Bad thing is that I am not able to concentrate on the applications I a currently working on. :(


I may even drop the plan to apply to Cornell in November round because I can't concentrate anymore. :lol: :lol:
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 959 [0], given: 69

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 03 Jan 2016
Posts: 96

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 58

Location: India
GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V29
GMAT 2: 760 Q51 V41
GPA: 3.2
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Oct 2017, 07:07
Did anyone schedule a Skype interview yet?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 58

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Mar 2017
Posts: 30

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 11

Location: United Kingdom
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 2.7
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2017, 00:27
Just received an invite.

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 11

3 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Oct 2016
Posts: 26

Kudos [?]: 8 [3], given: 1

Location: United States (GA)
Concentration: Marketing, International Business
GRE 1: 324 Q56 V68
GPA: 3.71
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2017, 20:38
3
This post received
KUDOS
Current FT 2YR Goizueta student here. Word of advice -- try not to drive yourself crazy waiting for an interview invite (I know, easier said than done). I didn't receive an invite until mid-Nov, essentially a week or two before decisions were released. So they really do extend them up until the end of the round. If any of you have questions about the program or process, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 8 [3], given: 1

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Dec 2014
Posts: 122

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 120

Location: India
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
GPA: 3.85
WE: Design (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2017, 20:51
ranko wrote:
Current FT 2YR Goizueta student here. Word of advice -- try not to drive yourself crazy waiting for an interview invite (I know, easier said than done). I didn't receive an invite until mid-Nov, essentially a week or two before decisions were released. So they really do extend them up until the end of the round. If any of you have questions about the program or process, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Posted from my mobile device

Hey ranko

Thanks for the update. This will definitely ease the nerves of us people waiting desperately to hear from Goizueta. I'll reach out to you to get a few insights about the school and the 2 Yr program. Thanks again. :-)
_________________

12345aBcDeFgHiJkLmNoPqRsTuVwXyZ67890

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 120

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Feb 2017
Posts: 53

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 5

Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.35
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2017, 08:21
Any idea by when all the invites for round 1 will be out?? Waiting for mine..

Anyone from India got an invite.

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 5

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Jul 2017
Posts: 21

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 5

Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
WE: Business Development (Retail)
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2017, 11:24
ShantanuSinha wrote:
Any idea by when all the invites for round 1 will be out?? Waiting for mine..

Anyone from India got an invite.

Hey there ShantanuSinha I received an Interview Invite on the 27th of Oct '17. I submitted my application on the 6th of Oct '17.

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 5

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Apr 2015
Posts: 3

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 4

Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.3
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2017, 21:52
I have also not received the invite yet. Any idea till when do they send out interview invites and why the delay in a few cases since Indian applicants have already started receiving the invites? Is there a criteria for that such as filtering or screening based on GMAT score etc.?

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 4

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Dec 2014
Posts: 122

Kudos [?]: 21 [1], given: 120

Location: India
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
GPA: 3.85
WE: Design (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2017, 22:02
1
This post received
KUDOS
jagriti22 wrote:
I have also not received the invite yet. Any idea till when do they send out interview invites and why the delay in a few cases since Indian applicants have already started receiving the invites? Is there a criteria for that such as filtering or screening based on GMAT score etc.?

I don't think so. Even I am waiting to hear back from Goizueta. If GMAT score was the criterion for an early invite, I would have received one by now. So, let's not speculate. I know the waiting sucks, but keep your patience up! :-) Goizueta sends invites til late. Hence, keep your hopes up; up untill you actually receive a ding e-mail. ;)
_________________

12345aBcDeFgHiJkLmNoPqRsTuVwXyZ67890

Kudos [?]: 21 [1], given: 120

Board of Directors
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2844

Kudos [?]: 959 [0], given: 69

Location: India
Concentration: Healthcare, Technology
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2017, 23:51
DigitsnLetters wrote:
jagriti22 wrote:
I have also not received the invite yet. Any idea till when do they send out interview invites and why the delay in a few cases since Indian applicants have already started receiving the invites? Is there a criteria for that such as filtering or screening based on GMAT score etc.?

I don't think so. Even I am waiting to hear back from Goizueta. If GMAT score was the criterion for an early invite, I would have received one by now. So, let's not speculate. I know the waiting sucks, but keep your patience up! :-) Goizueta sends invites til late. Hence, keep your hopes up; up untill you actually receive a ding e-mail. ;)


I agree to your point but I am worried because they have the interviews deadline of 21st November.

So, technically we have only 2 weeks left. Moreover, I have seen people getting invites at a low score as well.(Indians and non-Indians).

I am not sure what are they doing. :?
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 959 [0], given: 69

Board of Directors
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2844

Kudos [?]: 959 [0], given: 69

Location: India
Concentration: Healthcare, Technology
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2017, 00:09
Wow, received the invite just now finally :-D

Extremely happy :)
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 959 [0], given: 69

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Apr 2015
Posts: 3

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 4

Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.3
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2017, 00:18
abhimahna wrote:
Wow, received the invite just now finally :-D

Extremely happy :)



Congratulations! All the best. :)

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 4

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Dec 2014
Posts: 122

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 120

Location: India
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
GPA: 3.85
WE: Design (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2017, 00:47
Surprise Surprise! I reply to jagriti22's text, go out for shoppping, come back to check my e-mail (which I often do out of anxiety) ..... ANDDDD ..... there's an Interview Invite in my Inbox! Whoa! :-) :-D Finally Emory responds! While we were discussing here, did the Adcoms read our mind? Or texts? :crazy: :grin:

OR is it sheer Coincidence? :think:
_________________

12345aBcDeFgHiJkLmNoPqRsTuVwXyZ67890

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 120

Board of Directors
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2844

Kudos [?]: 959 [0], given: 69

Location: India
Concentration: Healthcare, Technology
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2017, 00:55
DigitsnLetters wrote:
Surprise Surprise! I reply to jagriti22's text, go out for shoppping, come back to check my e-mail (which I often do out of anxiety) ..... ANDDDD ..... there's an Interview Invite in my Inbox! Whoa! :-) :-D Finally Emory responds! While we were discussing here, did the Adcoms read our mind? Or texts? :crazy: :grin:

OR is it sheer Coincidence? :think:


And I replied to your note with a very sad tone.(look at my response above).

Then I got surprised to see an invite.

Btw, we both got invite at the same time.

Congratulations :)
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 959 [0], given: 69

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Dec 2014
Posts: 122

Kudos [?]: 21 [1], given: 120

Location: India
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
GPA: 3.85
WE: Design (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2017, 01:12
1
This post received
KUDOS
abhimahna wrote:
And I replied to your note with a very sad tone.(look at my response above).

Then I got surprised to see an invite.

Btw, we both got invite at the same time.

Congratulations :)

Yeah, that is what surprised me as well. And, what a pleasant surprise it was! When you mentioned Nov 21st, my heart sank a bit, and I thought Emory might have weeded me out perceiving me as overqualified (who would opt for some other school perhaps). I was going to reply to you when another text of yours popped up and I checked my e-mail. And there it was, sitting right on the Top! An interview invite! Straight out of a Hollywood script, I guess, "coincidence" and "here I am" written all over it. :lol:
_________________

12345aBcDeFgHiJkLmNoPqRsTuVwXyZ67890

Kudos [?]: 21 [1], given: 120

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Jun 2017
Posts: 17

Kudos [?]: 4 [1], given: 22

Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2017, 23:14
1
This post received
KUDOS
Just 2 more invites ?? Anyone else received an invite on 6-7 novemeber ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 4 [1], given: 22

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Apr 2015
Posts: 3

Kudos [?]: 1 [1], given: 4

Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.3
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2017, 00:35
1
This post received
KUDOS
DigitsnLetters wrote:
Surprise Surprise! I reply to jagriti22's text, go out for shoppping, come back to check my e-mail (which I often do out of anxiety) ..... ANDDDD ..... there's an Interview Invite in my Inbox! Whoa! :-) :-D Finally Emory responds! While we were discussing here, did the Adcoms read our mind? Or texts? :crazy: :grin:

OR is it sheer Coincidence? :think:


Congratulations DigitsnLetters ! All the best. :)

Kudos [?]: 1 [1], given: 4

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Dec 2014
Posts: 122

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 120

Location: India
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
GPA: 3.85
WE: Design (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2017, 04:57
jagriti22 wrote:
Congratulations DigitsnLetters ! All the best. :)

Thank You and All the Best to you as well! :thumbup: :-)
_________________

12345aBcDeFgHiJkLmNoPqRsTuVwXyZ67890

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 120

Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020)   [#permalink] 08 Nov 2017, 04:57

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8    Next  [ 150 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants (2018 Intake; Class of 2020)

  new topic post reply Update application status  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.