GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 09 Dec 2019, 20:07

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
ESADE School Moderator
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Oct 2017
Posts: 25
Location: United States
Schools: ESADE '22 (A)
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2019, 13:42
Hello,
The call is really up to you. I would. Their rounds are more of general guidelines. They prefer to to F2F interviews and base it upon when ADCOM is in area. Either way, they are extremely efficient and you will know outcome with 4-6 weeks of hitting submit.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Jun 2019
Posts: 21
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2019, 13:56
footballfan1919 wrote:
Hello,
The call is really up to you. I would. Their rounds are more of general guidelines. They prefer to to F2F interviews and base it upon when ADCOM is in area. Either way, they are extremely efficient and you will know outcome with 4-6 weeks of hitting submit.

Posted from my mobile device


thanks.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Jun 2019
Posts: 21
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2019, 18:34
i graduated from an indian univ hw to convert cgpa to gpa. the scholaro gpa mentions credit hours but our univ didn't have any credit hours. we just had credit earned and grade point. (credit earned x grade point)/credit earned gave the result
how do i convert this into gpa?
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 7324
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2019, 18:38
bsidd wrote:
i graduated from an indian univ hw to convert cgpa to gpa. the scholaro gpa mentions credit hours but our univ didn't have any credit hours. we just had credit earned and grade point. (credit earned x grade point)/credit earned gave the result
how do i convert this into gpa?


This is not specific to ESADE but we have a very good article on how to convert Indian CGPA / percentage to US 4 point GPA scale. You can check it out here https://gmatclub.com/forum/how-to-conve ... 24249.html
_________________
2020 MBA Applicants: Introduce Yourself Here!

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Jun 2019
Posts: 21
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2019, 19:27
Narenn wrote:
bsidd wrote:
i graduated from an indian univ hw to convert cgpa to gpa. the scholaro gpa mentions credit hours but our univ didn't have any credit hours. we just had credit earned and grade point. (credit earned x grade point)/credit earned gave the result
how do i convert this into gpa?


This is not specific to ESADE but we have a very good article on how to convert Indian CGPA / percentage to US 4 point GPA scale. You can check it out here https://gmatclub.com/forum/how-to-conve ... 24249.html

i used scholaro free version and put credit hours as 4 (since my univ didnt have credit hours) rest i followed the UGC 10 pointer system. i got total 3.55 but in some subjects its showing 2.70. its absurb. so should i put 3.55 for the application?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Jun 2019
Posts: 21
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Nov 2019, 14:32
in the essay section where we have to write 2 essays out of 4 choices, its given maximum character count 3000 incl spaces. Is the max count for each essay or both essays combine.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Jun 2019
Posts: 21
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2019, 10:24
Can anyone please share what is asked in the interviews.....i have a f2f interview on 28th nov. What I don't understand is I have not even submitted my application just had discussions about my profile with the adcom.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 03 Jun 2019
Posts: 23
Location: India
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2019, 10:37
bsidd wrote:
Can anyone please share what is asked in the interviews.....i have a f2f interview on 28th nov. What I don't understand is I have not even submitted my application just had discussions about my profile with the adcom.

Don't know what the adcom is upto.. they are taking the full advantage of their India tour.... they even seem to merge R1 and R2 applications

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Jun 2019
Posts: 21
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2019, 10:42
sanjibmiki wrote:
bsidd wrote:
Can anyone please share what is asked in the interviews.....i have a f2f interview on 28th nov. What I don't understand is I have not even submitted my application just had discussions about my profile with the adcom.

Don't know what the adcom is upto.. they are taking the full advantage of their India tour.... they even seem to merge R1 and R2 applications

Posted from my mobile device

when is your interview
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 03 Jun 2019
Posts: 23
Location: India
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2019, 10:52
1
bsidd wrote:
sanjibmiki wrote:
bsidd wrote:
Can anyone please share what is asked in the interviews.....i have a f2f interview on 28th nov. What I don't understand is I have not even submitted my application just had discussions about my profile with the adcom.

Don't know what the adcom is upto.. they are taking the full advantage of their India tour.... they even seem to merge R1 and R2 applications

Posted from my mobile device

when is your interview

I had my interview on 7th October... interview questions were as usual.. discussed on the following topics
1. About my professional exp.,
2. International exposur,
3. A brief about my entrepreneurial venture.,
4. More questions on my current profession,
5. Why Esade and which other schools.. if admitted which college would I chose and why.

My interview was on skype and lasted for 1 hr
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Jun 2019
Posts: 21
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Nov 2019, 16:52
1. How long does it take for Esade to send the LOR link to referees after submission of the application?
2. Does anyone have interview calls in Mumbai nxt week?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 04 Jul 2018
Posts: 14
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2019, 04:35
Hey guys,
Is anyone coming to the Alum meet in Bangalore today?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 03 Jun 2019
Posts: 23
Location: India
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Nov 2019, 09:09
Hi guys, admitted to ESADE FT MBA.
Have anyone explored financing options for the program?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Jun 2019
Posts: 21
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Nov 2019, 14:34
sanjibmiki wrote:
Hi guys, admitted to ESADE FT MBA.
Have anyone explored financing options for the program?

Posted from my mobile device

congrats.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 03 Jun 2019
Posts: 23
Location: India
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Nov 2019, 01:25
1
footballfan1919 wrote:
ckonfidence wrote:
Hi friends,

Just wanted to update everybody that I did get the admit, and was hoping we could start like a whatsapp/group me chat for the 2020 (intake) class.



great idea! go ahead and start it i will join. Still pretty early but there are at least 1-2 other admits so far on this board.


Have you started any whatsapp group for the 2020 intake.... let me know and share the link
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 12 Jun 2019
Posts: 3
Location: India
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Nov 2019, 04:41
I had an interview on 25th November'19 in Mumbai with Ursi. It was more of a normal conversation than an interview.
They told me to expect a result on Friday(29th November'19) or probably Monday(2nd December'19).
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 12 Jun 2019
Posts: 3
Location: India
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Nov 2019, 04:43
sanjibmiki wrote:
footballfan1919 wrote:
ckonfidence wrote:
Hi friends,

Just wanted to update everybody that I did get the admit, and was hoping we could start like a whatsapp/group me chat for the 2020 (intake) class.



great idea! go ahead and start it i will join. Still pretty early but there are at least 1-2 other admits so far on this board.


Have you started any whatsapp group for the 2020 intake.... let me know and share the link


I will start a whatsapp group and share the link on this thread
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 2693
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Nov 2019, 05:54
bsidd wrote:
Can anyone please share what is asked in the interviews.....i have a f2f interview on 28th nov. What I don't understand is I have not even submitted my application just had discussions about my profile with the adcom.


bsidd

Good luck with your interview on the 28th. Please check the following link for more recent interview experiences. I also request you to add your interview experience in the same link.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/esade-mba-24 ... brief.html
_________________
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 2693
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Nov 2019, 05:57
varunDixit wrote:
I had an interview on 25th November'19 in Mumbai with Ursi. It was more of a normal conversation than an interview.
They told me to expect a result on Friday(29th November'19) or probably Monday(2nd December'19).


Good luck varunDixit I request you to add your interview experience in the following link.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/esade-mba-24 ... brief.html
_________________
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Nov 2018
Posts: 12
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2019, 01:49
Hi, Can you suggest if I have a good chance to get into ESADE
I am 25 Male Indian.
Graduated from National Institute of Technology, Patna with GPA 8 (percent conversion - 75%) in Computer Science and Engineering.
GMAT Score: 710

Work experience
6 months in MNC
Almost 2 years in a tech-startup. Led a team of 2-3 people. Won an excellence award.
Last six months: Freelancing and building my startup.

College extra-curriculars
Student Head of college magazine
Student Head of a socio-cultural club
Organizing member for fest for 3 years.
Member of college football team.
Co-founded E-cell
Voluntary work to teach under-privileged kids for two months

School extra-curriculars
Decent ranks in National Olympiads
Represented school at various occasions in inter-school competitions.
Vice House Captain

Noteworthy
Started my first venture in 7th grade
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022   [#permalink] 28 Nov 2019, 01:49

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4    Next  [ 67 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: footballfan1919






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne