GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 22 Aug 2019, 13:25

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
BSchool Thread Master
avatar
G
Joined: 15 May 2017
Posts: 212
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Apr 2019, 12:30
First official day of classes for OSU is August 20th, there's a 3 week pre-term before that for first years. I don't know the exact details of the first day, differences for internationals, etc. Keep an eye out for messages on Carmen or emails from the graduate office, I'd imagine they will be sending out this info soon if they haven't already.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Apr 2018
Posts: 15
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2019, 02:30
Did anyone who has applied in the April 15th deadline get an interview?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 31 May 2018
Posts: 21
Location: United States
WE: Operations (Military & Defense)
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2019, 21:47
AvaniAlla wrote:
Did anyone who has applied in the April 15th deadline get an interview?

Posted from my mobile device


I applied on April 5th. Was contacted on April 16th for an interview. I had my interview on April 26th and unfortunately I feel like it wasn't my best work.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Apr 2018
Posts: 15
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Apr 2019, 07:10
wilfordlee wrote:
AvaniAlla wrote:
Did anyone who has applied in the April 15th deadline get an interview?

Posted from my mobile device



Dude, You are everywhere. How many admits do you have so far?

I applied on April 5th. Was contacted on April 16th for an interview. I had my interview on April 26th and unfortunately I feel like it wasn't my best work.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Apr 2018
Posts: 15
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Apr 2019, 07:33
buckeye336 wrote:
Hey everyone !!

My name is Nikunj Agarwal. I am a first year MBA candidate at Max M Fisher College of Business, The Ohio State University (Class of 2020). I am from India (International candidate) and prior to this, I was working for a steel company ( Tata Steel, Jamshedpur, India).

I am happy to help anyone/everyone with any of their queries. Please feel free to ask any questions which is in your mind. We can also setup a time to have conversation via skype/whatsapp. Everyone here at Fisher wants that future candidates have a smooth experience even before they kick-start their MBA experience. So all of us are determined to help you guys in best possible ways.

Thanks

Regards
Nikunj



Hi Nikunj, I have applied on April 15th. When can I expect to hear back from the school? Also, is there anything I can do now to improve my chances? Fisher is my dream school.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 31 May 2018
Posts: 21
Location: United States
WE: Operations (Military & Defense)
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Apr 2019, 23:19
AvaniAlla wrote:
wilfordlee wrote:
AvaniAlla wrote:
Did anyone who has applied in the April 15th deadline get an interview?

Posted from my mobile device



Dude, You are everywhere. How many admits do you have so far?

I applied on April 5th. Was contacted on April 16th for an interview. I had my interview on April 26th and unfortunately I feel like it wasn't my best work.


Only 3 so far. I have applied to quite a few schools. I'm sure a lot of them would qualify as "reach" schools but I am happy to have received a few acceptance letters.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 31 May 2018
Posts: 21
Location: United States
WE: Operations (Military & Defense)
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 May 2019, 22:07
Rejected with interview. Not surprised. I had a rough interview. The person I interviewed with was thrown on me last minute and I could tell the vibe wasn't really there from the start. Wish I could have rescheduled with my original intended interviewer.
Current Student
User avatar
G
Joined: 28 Nov 2014
Posts: 825
Concentration: Strategy
Schools: Fisher '19 (M$)
GPA: 3.71
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2019, 23:08
wilfordlee wrote:
Rejected with interview. Not surprised. I had a rough interview. The person I interviewed with was thrown on me last minute and I could tell the vibe wasn't really there from the start. Wish I could have rescheduled with my original intended interviewer.


Just curious to know: Who did you interview with?
Current Student
User avatar
G
Joined: 28 Nov 2014
Posts: 825
Concentration: Strategy
Schools: Fisher '19 (M$)
GPA: 3.71
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2019, 23:09
AvaniAlla wrote:
buckeye336 wrote:
Hey everyone !!

My name is Nikunj Agarwal. I am a first year MBA candidate at Max M Fisher College of Business, The Ohio State University (Class of 2020). I am from India (International candidate) and prior to this, I was working for a steel company ( Tata Steel, Jamshedpur, India).

I am happy to help anyone/everyone with any of their queries. Please feel free to ask any questions which is in your mind. We can also setup a time to have conversation via skype/whatsapp. Everyone here at Fisher wants that future candidates have a smooth experience even before they kick-start their MBA experience. So all of us are determined to help you guys in best possible ways.

Thanks

Regards
Nikunj



Hi Nikunj, I have applied on April 15th. When can I expect to hear back from the school? Also, is there anything I can do now to improve my chances? Fisher is my dream school.

Posted from my mobile device


AvaniAlla I'm a recent graduate from Fisher and I would say that the best you can do now is to just wait. I am sure you would have a decision by now as I am writing to this post pretty late. Well, if there is anything I can help you with regards to Fisher/Ohio State, I'd be happy to. Thanks!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021   [#permalink] 04 Jun 2019, 23:09

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   [ 89 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: Naman5772






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne