Summer is Coming! Join the Game of Timers Competition to Win Epic Prizes. Registration is Open. Game starts Mon July 1st.

It is currently 18 Jul 2019, 10:58

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.07
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2019, 18:11
ihoop88 wrote:
Hey guys,

I had an interview on the 28th of January.....Hoping that I get a decision sometime this week. Fingers crossed!

I interviewed today. They indicated that they're prioritizing completed applications for domestic candidates so they can plan to attend the Red Carpet Weekend the first weekend of March. I would expect a decision soon-- within a week or two.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.35
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Feb 2019, 07:22
ncheekonu wrote:
ihoop88 wrote:
Hey guys,

I had an interview on the 28th of January.....Hoping that I get a decision sometime this week. Fingers crossed!

I interviewed today. They indicated that they're prioritizing completed applications for domestic candidates so they can plan to attend the Red Carpet Weekend the first weekend of March. I would expect a decision soon-- within a week or two.

Glad to hear it. Here is to hoping that we both get accepted!

BTW, did you enjoy the "interview" day at Fisher? It was my first time in Columbus at the OSU campus and I really enjoyed it. The students and faculty were all incredibly nice and seem to really believe in the direction that the Fisher MBA is going in.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 07 Feb 2019, 15:24
ihoop88 wrote:
ncheekonu wrote:
ihoop88 wrote:
Hey guys,

Glad to hear it. Here is to hoping that we both get accepted!

BTW, did you enjoy the "interview" day at Fisher? It was my first time in Columbus at the OSU campus and I really enjoyed it. The students and faculty were all incredibly nice and seem to really believe in the direction that the Fisher MBA is going in.

So I'm an OSU alum, born and raised in central Ohio, and live locally, so I had a bit of that type of experience. Was a little surprised by the tone of the interview. Wasn't very conversational, and a lot of "negative" toned behavioral questions. All in all I think it went OK though!

And ditto, good luck to you as well!
Director
Director
P
Concentration: Operations, International Business
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GMAT 2: 700 Q50 V33
GMAT 3: 730 Q51 V38
GPA: 4
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2019, 10:40
I had an interview today. It was amazing experience. It was well rounded. However, they informed me that there will be a second phase of interview. I don't know when it is going to happen. My first interviewer informed me that i will get a call a week or couple of days at most and i can reach her anytime on queries regarding the school. Overall it was a positive experience. But, i did not do my KIRA interviews that well because of work. Does anyone know when i can expect a call from them and how will be the second interview experience will be. Is there any watsapp group?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2019, 08:38
Nightmare007 wrote:
I had an interview today. It was amazing experience. It was well rounded. However, they informed me that there will be a second phase of interview. I don't know when it is going to happen. My first interviewer informed me that i will get a call a week or couple of days at most and i can reach her anytime on queries regarding the school. Overall it was a positive experience. But, i did not do my KIRA interviews that well because of work. Does anyone know when i can expect a call from them and how will be the second interview experience will be. Is there any watsapp group?

Posted from my mobile device

Congrats on the solid interview! They did not indicate any second interview to me, but there were Admissions and Career Services components to the on-campus visit and interview(s)? Maybe that's what they mean? Or an international student requirement?

Good luck!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2019, 09:24
I also had an interview last week via skype , and they mentioned that there would be a follow up interview that would be held with career services sometime this week.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2019, 20:17
Admitted! First offer, so glad to have somewhere to land in the Fall!
Director
Director
P
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GMAT 2: 700 Q50 V33
GMAT 3: 730 Q51 V38
GPA: 4
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2019, 21:49
BR530 wrote:
I also had an interview last week via skype , and they mentioned that there would be a follow up interview that would be held with career services sometime this week.

It is good to hear. However, I did not submit my TOEFL score to them (as I scored only a 98 without any preparation and it was a blind shot). Will it hinder my admission process, I requested that I will submit my IELTS score post my interview. Presently, I am waiting for their response.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2019, 09:14
ncheekonu wrote:

Congrats man!

Unfortunately, I interviewed before you and have not received any update to my portal whatsoever. So, I'm thinking that this will be "ding" for me...Alas, I was admitted somewhere :) Again, congratulations man

-Ian
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2019, 09:20
ihoop88 wrote:
ncheekonu wrote:

Congrats man!

Unfortunately, I interviewed before you and have not received any update to my portal whatsoever. So, I'm thinking that this will be "ding" for me...Alas, I was admitted somewhere :) Again, congratulations man

-Ian

Thank you! And if it helps, I haven't received an email/phone call or official communication, which seems peculiar. Maybe some glitch in their process. Hopefully your patience will be rewarded, but Madison's also a great school! Good luck!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2019, 09:24
ncheekonu wrote:
ihoop88 wrote:
ncheekonu wrote:

Congrats man!

-Ian

Thank you! And if it helps, I haven't received an email/phone call or official communication, which seems peculiar. Maybe some glitch in their process. Hopefully your patience will be rewarded, but Madison's also a great school! Good luck!

How were you notified then? Just Curious.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2019, 09:26
BR530 wrote:
How were you notified then? Just Curious.

Just logged into the application portal.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 15 Feb 2019, 15:10
ncheekonu wrote:

Got a decision email from the adcom, and got my merit aid decision letter was uploaded to the portal. Hope everyone is finding prompt decisions to their liking!
BSchool Thread Master
G
Reviews Badge
My Fisher Review  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Feb 2019, 15:31
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34

Show Tags

New post 17 Feb 2019, 07:37
Nightmare007 wrote:
BR530 wrote:

It is good to hear. However, I did not submit my TOEFL score to them (as I scored only a 98 without any preparation and it was a blind shot). Will it hinder my admission process, I requested that I will submit my IELTS score post my interview. Presently, I am waiting for their response.

Same here bro even I am planning to give my TOEFL after the interview. Kee me update about their reply
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2019, 08:24
Well, almost a month after my initial interview, on a Friday night at 2 AM, I got an automated email from Fisher stating that I have been accepted. Very strange!

They still haven't updated my application portal but did update a separate portal linked to my OSU username. Still no word on scholarship.....I guess my application portal will get updated sometime this week?

Anyway, I'm happy to have another admit, even though I'm leaning towards UW-Madison :) Best of luck guys
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2019, 08:54
ihoop88 wrote:
Well, almost a month after my initial interview, on a Friday night at 2 AM, I got an automated email from Fisher stating that I have been accepted. Very strange!

They still haven't updated my application portal but did update a separate portal linked to my OSU username. Still no word on scholarship.....I guess my application portal will get updated sometime this week?

Anyway, I'm happy to have another admit, even though I'm leaning towards UW-Madison :) Best of luck guys

Congrats!

My aid award came within a week, but it was not with the original decision. I'd expect something early-mid next week.

My portal was updated like 18 hours before I got the email... weird! Sounds like they have some kinks in the process.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V31
GPA: 3.62

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2019, 06:57
Hi everyone,

Congrats to everyone who got the offer!!
I also received the 2nd stage interview invitation from "Allison" worked in office of career management.
Is there anyone who had the experience of 2nd interview?
I'm a little nervous since this is the first time that I met this situation.
Please help to share with me some of your experiences.
Many thanks!!

Wish everyone can get the offer from your dream school.

All the best!
AC
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2019, 07:07
Alan Chang wrote:
Hi everyone,

Congrats to everyone who got the offer!!
I also received the 2nd stage interview invitation from "Allison" worked in office of career management.
Is there anyone who had the experience of 2nd interview?
I'm a little nervous since this is the first time that I met this situation.
Please help to share with me some of your experiences.
Many thanks!!

Wish everyone can get the offer from your dream school.

All the best!
AC

I had my second interview. It was really conversational honestly nothing to be worried about at all
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2019, 17:30
Finally received an update to my "formal" application portal stating that I have been admitted to fisher. Patiently waiting for a decision on merit-based scholarship.....
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021   [#permalink] 25 Feb 2019, 17:30

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5    Next  [ 89 posts ] 

Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: Naman5772