GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 21 Feb 2019, 14:51

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in February
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
272829303112
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
242526272812
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Nov 2018
Posts: 16
Location: United States (OH)
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.07
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2019, 17:11
ihoop88 wrote:
Hey guys,

I had an interview on the 28th of January.....Hoping that I get a decision sometime this week. Fingers crossed!

I interviewed today. They indicated that they're prioritizing completed applications for domestic candidates so they can plan to attend the Red Carpet Weekend the first weekend of March. I would expect a decision soon-- within a week or two.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Aug 2018
Posts: 14
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.35
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Feb 2019, 06:22
ncheekonu wrote:
ihoop88 wrote:
Hey guys,

I had an interview on the 28th of January.....Hoping that I get a decision sometime this week. Fingers crossed!

I interviewed today. They indicated that they're prioritizing completed applications for domestic candidates so they can plan to attend the Red Carpet Weekend the first weekend of March. I would expect a decision soon-- within a week or two.


Glad to hear it. Here is to hoping that we both get accepted!

BTW, did you enjoy the "interview" day at Fisher? It was my first time in Columbus at the OSU campus and I really enjoyed it. The students and faculty were all incredibly nice and seem to really believe in the direction that the Fisher MBA is going in.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Nov 2018
Posts: 16
Location: United States (OH)
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.07
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Feb 2019, 14:24
ihoop88 wrote:
ncheekonu wrote:
ihoop88 wrote:
Hey guys,

I had an interview on the 28th of January.....Hoping that I get a decision sometime this week. Fingers crossed!

I interviewed today. They indicated that they're prioritizing completed applications for domestic candidates so they can plan to attend the Red Carpet Weekend the first weekend of March. I would expect a decision soon-- within a week or two.


Glad to hear it. Here is to hoping that we both get accepted!

BTW, did you enjoy the "interview" day at Fisher? It was my first time in Columbus at the OSU campus and I really enjoyed it. The students and faculty were all incredibly nice and seem to really believe in the direction that the Fisher MBA is going in.

So I'm an OSU alum, born and raised in central Ohio, and live locally, so I had a bit of that type of experience. Was a little surprised by the tone of the interview. Wasn't very conversational, and a lot of "negative" toned behavioral questions. All in all I think it went OK though!

And ditto, good luck to you as well!
Director
Director
User avatar
P
Joined: 26 Aug 2016
Posts: 627
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GMAT 2: 700 Q50 V33
GMAT 3: 730 Q51 V38
GPA: 4
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2019, 09:40
I had an interview today. It was amazing experience. It was well rounded. However, they informed me that there will be a second phase of interview. I don't know when it is going to happen. My first interviewer informed me that i will get a call a week or couple of days at most and i can reach her anytime on queries regarding the school. Overall it was a positive experience. But, i did not do my KIRA interviews that well because of work. Does anyone know when i can expect a call from them and how will be the second interview experience will be. Is there any watsapp group?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Nov 2018
Posts: 16
Location: United States (OH)
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.07
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2019, 07:38
Nightmare007 wrote:
I had an interview today. It was amazing experience. It was well rounded. However, they informed me that there will be a second phase of interview. I don't know when it is going to happen. My first interviewer informed me that i will get a call a week or couple of days at most and i can reach her anytime on queries regarding the school. Overall it was a positive experience. But, i did not do my KIRA interviews that well because of work. Does anyone know when i can expect a call from them and how will be the second interview experience will be. Is there any watsapp group?

Posted from my mobile device

Congrats on the solid interview! They did not indicate any second interview to me, but there were Admissions and Career Services components to the on-campus visit and interview(s)? Maybe that's what they mean? Or an international student requirement?

Good luck!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 09 Aug 2018
Posts: 7
Location: United States
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2019, 08:24
I also had an interview last week via skype , and they mentioned that there would be a follow up interview that would be held with career services sometime this week.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Nov 2018
Posts: 16
Location: United States (OH)
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.07
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2019, 19:17
1
Admitted! First offer, so glad to have somewhere to land in the Fall!
Director
Director
User avatar
P
Joined: 26 Aug 2016
Posts: 627
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GMAT 2: 700 Q50 V33
GMAT 3: 730 Q51 V38
GPA: 4
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2019, 20:49
BR530 wrote:
I also had an interview last week via skype , and they mentioned that there would be a follow up interview that would be held with career services sometime this week.

It is good to hear. However, I did not submit my TOEFL score to them (as I scored only a 98 without any preparation and it was a blind shot). Will it hinder my admission process, I requested that I will submit my IELTS score post my interview. Presently, I am waiting for their response.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Aug 2018
Posts: 14
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.35
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2019, 08:14
ncheekonu wrote:
Admitted! First offer, so glad to have somewhere to land in the Fall!


Congrats man!

Unfortunately, I interviewed before you and have not received any update to my portal whatsoever. So, I'm thinking that this will be "ding" for me...Alas, I was admitted somewhere :) Again, congratulations man

-Ian
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Nov 2018
Posts: 16
Location: United States (OH)
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.07
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2019, 08:20
ihoop88 wrote:
ncheekonu wrote:
Admitted! First offer, so glad to have somewhere to land in the Fall!


Congrats man!

Unfortunately, I interviewed before you and have not received any update to my portal whatsoever. So, I'm thinking that this will be "ding" for me...Alas, I was admitted somewhere :) Again, congratulations man

-Ian

Thank you! And if it helps, I haven't received an email/phone call or official communication, which seems peculiar. Maybe some glitch in their process. Hopefully your patience will be rewarded, but Madison's also a great school! Good luck!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 09 Aug 2018
Posts: 7
Location: United States
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2019, 08:24
ncheekonu wrote:
ihoop88 wrote:
ncheekonu wrote:
Admitted! First offer, so glad to have somewhere to land in the Fall!


Congrats man!

Unfortunately, I interviewed before you and have not received any update to my portal whatsoever. So, I'm thinking that this will be "ding" for me...Alas, I was admitted somewhere :) Again, congratulations man

-Ian

Thank you! And if it helps, I haven't received an email/phone call or official communication, which seems peculiar. Maybe some glitch in their process. Hopefully your patience will be rewarded, but Madison's also a great school! Good luck!


How were you notified then? Just Curious.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Nov 2018
Posts: 16
Location: United States (OH)
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.07
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2019, 08:26
BR530 wrote:
How were you notified then? Just Curious.

Just logged into the application portal.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Nov 2018
Posts: 16
Location: United States (OH)
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.07
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Feb 2019, 14:10
ncheekonu wrote:
Admitted! First offer, so glad to have somewhere to land in the Fall!

Got a decision email from the adcom, and got my merit aid decision letter was uploaded to the portal. Hope everyone is finding prompt decisions to their liking!
BSchool Thread Master
avatar
G
Joined: 15 May 2017
Posts: 207
Reviews Badge
My Fisher Review  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Feb 2019, 14:31
1
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Jan 2017
Posts: 12
Location: India
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Feb 2019, 06:37
Nightmare007 wrote:
BR530 wrote:
I also had an interview last week via skype , and they mentioned that there would be a follow up interview that would be held with career services sometime this week.

It is good to hear. However, I did not submit my TOEFL score to them (as I scored only a 98 without any preparation and it was a blind shot). Will it hinder my admission process, I requested that I will submit my IELTS score post my interview. Presently, I am waiting for their response.



Same here bro even I am planning to give my TOEFL after the interview. Kee me update about their reply
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021   [#permalink] 17 Feb 2019, 06:37

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   [ 55 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: Naman5772



cron
Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.