Summer is Coming! Join the Game of Timers Competition to Win Epic Prizes. Registration is Open. Game starts Mon July 1st.

It is currently 20 Jul 2019, 15:20

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Fox (Temple) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!

new topic post reply Update application status  
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Calling all Fox (Temple) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Aug 2018, 23:14
Welcome to all Fox (Temple) 2019 Intake MBA applicants. Use this platform to meet fellow applicants, exchange ideas/information, discuss application strategies, share interview/school visit experiences, and boost each other's morale to face the tough admission process.

Happy networking!

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
MBA Section Director
V
GMAT ToolKit User
Calling all Fox (Temple) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Aug 2018, 23:17
Fox (Temple) Global MBA Deadlines
RoundApplication deadlineNoteDecision By
Early DecisionDec 15, 18-Rolling
International DeadlineMar 1, 19-Rolling
FinalJun 30, 19-Rolling

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

MBA Section Director
V
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Fox (Temple) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Nov 2018, 09:07
Hello folks! Who all are planning to submit in ED round? Wondering if there are any benefits to apply in ED round - app fee waiver, etc.

Current Student
B
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
GPA: 3.89
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Fox (Temple) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2019, 06:13
Hello,

I am a current student at the Fox School of Business. Please do let me know if you have any questions related to the program.

Thanks and Regards
Sid
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 26 Feb 2019, 03:19
smahapa2 wrote:
Hello,

I am a current student at the Fox School of Business. Please do let me know if you have any questions related to the program.

Thanks and Regards
Sid

Hi Sid,

Thanks for making yourself available to responding to questions on this forum.

I submitted my application just yesterday as an international student just enough time to meet the March 1 deadline for international scholarships, could you please enlighten me on the what activities in-between submitting an application to receiving an admission notification or denial.

Also, I took a GRE instead of the GMAT could you shed more light on the desired GRE score for Fox admission.

Thank you.
Current Student
B

Show Tags

New post 26 Feb 2019, 17:39
Kofo2019 wrote:
smahapa2 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks and Regards
Sid

Hi Sid,

Thanks for making yourself available to responding to questions on this forum.

I submitted my application just yesterday as an international student just enough time to meet the March 1 deadline for international scholarships, could you please enlighten me on the what activities in-between submitting an application to receiving an admission notification or denial.

Also, I took a GRE instead of the GMAT could you shed more light on the desired GRE score for Fox admission.

Thank you.

Hey Kofo2019,

Thanks for reaching out. Well, I am not aware of any definitive GRE score for Fox Admission. Your overall profile counts towards your admission decision. Your GRE/GMAT score is just one component.

If it would have been me, I would have waited for the decision. I think that's the best approach.

Please do let me know if you have any other queries.

All the best!

Thanks and Regards
Sid
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 27 Feb 2019, 02:34
Many thanks smahapa2,

Your response is well appreciated and indeed helpful.

As a current student, can you please share what you are finding out about securing a job on completing the MBA degree.

Thank you once again.
Current Student
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Feb 2019, 08:05
Kofo2019 wrote:
Many thanks smahapa2,

Your response is well appreciated and indeed helpful.

As a current student, can you please share what you are finding out about securing a job on completing the MBA degree.

Thank you once again.

To be honest, I am yet to find out. There have been a lot of changes since I joined. So, I can't comment on the fact. But, I know one thing for sure that the Fox Alumni are doing good after the completion of their MBA.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks and Regards
Sid
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 27 Feb 2019, 08:18
Thanks for the insight @samahapa2.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2019, 03:46
Anybody admitted for Fox MBA?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V31
GPA: 3.7

Show Tags

New post 28 Apr 2019, 00:44
Hi,

Admitted for Fox MBA.

Thanks,
Divya
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V31
GPA: 3.7

Show Tags

New post 29 Apr 2019, 05:46
Is there a WhatsApp group for all admitted students?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 01 May 2019, 13:41
divya95pawar wrote:
Is there a WhatsApp group for all admitted students?

Hey,

Even I am admitted in the school for its GMBA program. Is there a whatsapp group ?

Thanks,
Parul
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 02 May 2019, 00:57
smahapa2 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks and Regards
Sid

Hey Sid,

Thank you for offering your help.

I have certain concerns regarding the school and course. Can you give me your contact details or may be an email address where its faster to connect. It shall be of great help.

Thanks,
Parul
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Fox (Temple) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!   [#permalink] 02 May 2019, 00:57

Calling all Fox (Temple) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!

new topic post reply Update application status