Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 16:14 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 16:14

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Official Business School Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [2]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 670 [1]
Given Kudos: 53
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 40
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Lucknow IPMX Applicants (2021 Intake, Class of 2022) [#permalink]
Hi,
I have made mistake in e mail id of one of my recommender and need to modify the email id so that my recommender can receive the link for sending recommendation.
Can someone please guide me through the process.
Best Wishes !

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 93 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V42
Send PM
Re: Calling all IIM Lucknow IPMX Applicants (2021 Intake, Class of 2022) [#permalink]
gaurav86 wrote:
Hi,
I have made mistake in e mail id of one of my recommender and need to modify the email id so that my recommender can receive the link for sending recommendation.
Best Wishes !

Call them, they will be able to help
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V39
Send PM
gaurav86 wrote:
Hi,
Best Wishes !

Drop a mail to adcom for this issue. They will help you.

Regards,
Rahul
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 846 [0]
Given Kudos: 381
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V29
GPA: 3.81
Send PM
After depositing the fee online, please print the payment slip and send to us along with the Acceptance Form.

it means the acceptance letter and payment printout can be sent by mail or must be by courier/post?
Please confirm IPMXAdmissions

What if someone is not in India before 31st January,2021?
Current Student
Send PM
imSKR wrote:
After depositing the fee online, please print the payment slip and send to us along with the Acceptance Form.

it means the acceptance letter and payment printout can be sent by mail or must be by courier/post?

You need to send hard copies via post/courier. You don't need to be in India for that.

VP
VP
Send PM
ad18 wrote:
imSKR wrote:

You need to send hard copies via post/courier. You don't need to be in India for that.

there is sign required in the acceptance form.
Due to covid19, posts may not be delivered on time.
Moreover, if I ask someone to take printout in India then what's the difference with sending by mail.
Current Student
Send PM
imSKR wrote:
ad18 wrote:
imSKR wrote:

there is sign required in the acceptance form.
Due to covid19, posts may not be delivered on time.
Moreover, if I ask someone to take printout in India then what's the difference with sending by mail.

You can call them and confirm. Its fastest way. Dont think it should be an issue.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 54
GRE 1: Q167 V150
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Hello All,

I have a concern regarding my scores to proceed with the application.

I am Sr. Tax Consultant at one of the Big four, with 5 years of Work Ex. I have already completed a Full-time MBA, and my scores are GMAT - 570 (30 less than the GMAT range provided by Rahul) and GRE - 310.

Do you think, I have any chance to get a call, given the score is less than the current batch.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Rajat
Current Student
Send PM
jain808 wrote:
Hello All,

I am Sr. Tax Consultant at one of the Big four, with 5 years of Work Ex. I have already completed a Full-time MBA, and my scores are GMAT - 570 (30 less than the GMAT range provided by Rahul) and GRE - 310.

Do you think, I have any chance to get a call, given the score is less than the current batch.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Rajat

You won't certainly get in if you dont apply. You can try with GRE score. I think with that score and good profile you can get interview invite atleast. So it is worth a shot as you have nothing to lose.

Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Send PM
Gmricky27 wrote:
Hi Team, Unable to access IPMX application. IIM L website appears to be down. Please help.

You can access application at https://www.iiml.ac.in/ipmx-instructions/
Send PM
gaurav86 wrote:
Hi,
Best Wishes !

Gaurav86, Please drop an email asking for the correction at admission_nc@iiml.ac.in
Send PM
imSKR wrote:

You are required to send hard copy of duly signed acceptance letter along with the payment receipt to the admission office. However if for some reason, your documents can't reach by the due date then please inform the admission office at admission_nc@iiml.ac.in
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
jain808 wrote:
Hello All,

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Rajat

Dear Rajat, Admission office has started accepting GRE score from this year and you stand a better chance of getting an interview call if you apply with GRE score. Good Luck!!
Send PM
Dear applicants,

We have an upcoming webinar to give you insight into the program and the admission process. Do register and utilize the opportunity to interact with the admission committee.

January 17, 2021 at 5:30 PM
January 24, 2021 at 4 PM

Registration link https://bit.do/ipmx2020
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V39
Send PM
rahul12988 wrote:

Welcome, IIM Lucknow (IPMX- One year Full Time MBA) class of 2022 Aspirants

Let's use this platform to know each other, exchange ideas, discuss app strategies? Who all are applying? Let us know by commenting below.

The deadline for Round 1 applications is 18th Nov 2020.

The deadline for Round 2 applications is 31st Jan 2021

Eligibility Criteria:
• Executives with Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent academic pursuit (i.e., 10+2+3), with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA;
• A valid GMAT or GRE score, the score must be valid till last date of application;
• GMAT/ GRE score for test taken during November 19, 2015 – November 18, 2020, for Round 1 applicants, and February 1, 2016 – January 31, 2021, for Round 2 applicants
o A minimum of 5 years of full-time post-qualification (after graduation) executive experience as on March 31, 2021.
o The Programme is open to all nationalities;

Attachment:
Admission schedule.png

Selection Process :
Candidate fills and submit the application form online Application Form and upload the scanned copies of the documents in support of the attainments mentioned in Eligibility Criteria;
A Statement of Purpose (SOP) that enables the applicant to highlight his/her future goals and achievements
Completed Application Form must be submitted by November 18, 2020 for first phase and January 31, 2021 for the second phase;
Candidate provides the contact details with email ids of the recommenders. The suggested recommenders will receive an e-mail requesting them to submit the recommendation letters directly to the admissions office.
Based on GMAT/GRE scores, candidates are shortlisted for Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview;
After Writing Ability Test & Personal Interview are done, final score is calculated using following components:

GMAT/GRE Score 30%
Academic and Professional Profile 30%
Writing Ability Test: 10%
Personal Interview: 30%

Offer of admission is given based on the final score.

IPMX Class of 2021 Batch Profile
Total Students- 104
Average GMAT-680
Average Work Experience- 8.4 years
Average International Work Experience- 1 year
Average Age- 31.3

Attachment:
Batch Profile.jpeg

Information Seminars & Webinars: Webinars and Seminars are being conducted for providing information and answering queries related to admissions to IPMX. If you wish to attend them, please click here (https://bit.do/ipmx2020).
Register your interest: https://www.iiml.ac.in/programme/mba-executives/ipmx
Apply: https://www.iiml.ac.in/ipmx-instructions
FAQs: https://www.iiml.ac.in/programme/mba-executives/ipmx
Contact Details: admission_nc@iiml.ac.in / +91-120-6678481, 6678507
For IIM Profile Evaluation, Please post on this https://gmatclub.com/forum/hi-please-ev ... 18736.html

IIMchat- https://gmatclub.com/forum/mchat.php?room_id=50050135
Let's start the application discussion! All the best!

The deadline for Round 2 applications is 31st Jan 2021
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
rahul12988
Is GMAT Score of 600 good to Apply?
My Profile is Good
VP
VP
Send PM
rohit singh 123456 wrote:
rahul12988
Is GMAT Score of 600 good to Apply?
My Profile is Good

I heard an army man with score of 570 was selected. Do you have any such unique profile - beyond IT, Health , Ecommerce, manufacturing , etc. ?

Please share your profile details.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts