It is currently 22 Oct 2017, 20:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Kellogg Admits - Class of 2018/19!!

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 29 Jun 2015
Posts: 236

Kudos [?]: 47 [0], given: 5

Location: Singapore
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.4
WE: Manufacturing and Production (Manufacturing)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Kellogg Admits - Class of 2018/19!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Mar 2017, 06:55
I had sent official transcript in sealed envelope...

mskufati wrote:
Did you guys send official transcripts or sealed copies?
We send only transcipts, without certificates, right?


Отправлено с моего iPhone используя GMAT Club Forum

Kudos [?]: 47 [0], given: 5

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Oct 2016
Posts: 29

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 2

Schools: HBS '19 (WL)
Re: Calling all Kellogg Admits - Class of 2018/19!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Mar 2017, 07:19
Rohit6 wrote:
I had sent official transcript in sealed envelope...
mskufati wrote:
Did you guys send official transcripts or sealed copies?
We send only transcipts, without certificates, right?

Will they return the official transcript to you afterwards? Let's assume some may only have one official transcript and that's it.
Transcripts is such a simple thing for US-undergrad-educated students where the school sends the transcript at one click of a button, but judging by this forum seems to always be such a pain for most students from emerging markets where schools either don't want to send or seal anything, or don't want to produce an extra transcript, or even fail at keeping records. I wish you all patience.

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 2

Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 29 Jun 2015
Posts: 236

Kudos [?]: 47 [0], given: 5

Location: Singapore
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.4
WE: Manufacturing and Production (Manufacturing)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Kellogg Admits - Class of 2018/19!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Mar 2017, 07:23
Nopes..I dont think they will return..Still get in touch with them and directly ask them...As a rule of thumb always keep 2-3 sealed copies of your transcript and approved degree certis always with yourself. Any1, anytime may ask you..specially when u r away from ur college and communication is a problem...That's what I always practise...

schwejk wrote:
Rohit6 wrote:
I had sent official transcript in sealed envelope...
mskufati wrote:
Did you guys send official transcripts or sealed copies?
We send only transcipts, without certificates, right?

Will they return the official transcript to you afterwards? Let's assume some may only have one official transcript and that's it.
Transcripts is such a simple thing for US-undergrad-educated students where the school sends the transcript at one click of a button, but judging by this forum seems to always be such a pain for most students from emerging markets where schools either don't want to send or seal anything, or don't want to produce an extra transcript, or even fail at keeping records. I wish you all patience.

Kudos [?]: 47 [0], given: 5

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 Aug 2016
Posts: 27

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Location: Ukraine
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all Kellogg Admits - Class of 2018/19!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Mar 2017, 07:28
Rohit6 wrote:
Nopes..I dont think they will return..Still get in touch with them and directly ask them...As a rule of thumb always keep 2-3 sealed copies of your transcript and approved degree certis always with yourself. Any1, anytime may ask you..specially when u r away from ur college and communication is a problem...That's what I always practise...

schwejk wrote:
Rohit6 wrote:
I had sent official transcript in sealed envelope...
[quote="mskufati"]Did you guys send official transcripts or sealed copies?
We send only transcipts, without certificates, right?

Will they return the official transcript to you afterwards? Let's assume some may only have one official transcript and that's it.
Transcripts is such a simple thing for US-undergrad-educated students where the school sends the transcript at one click of a button, but judging by this forum seems to always be such a pain for most students from emerging markets where schools either don't want to send or seal anything, or don't want to produce an extra transcript, or even fail at keeping records. I wish you all patience.
[/quote]

Laughing loud
This is exactly what @sschwejk meant. Can you imagine that we have only ONE official transcript and no other official copy is available ever?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 29 Jun 2015
Posts: 236

Kudos [?]: 47 [0], given: 5

Location: Singapore
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.4
WE: Manufacturing and Production (Manufacturing)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Kellogg Admits - Class of 2018/19!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Mar 2017, 07:34
In that case your best bet can be to get "university approved" copies of your official transcript. Those you can get as many as you like. Still, the Re Vera guys are the best one to help you out in this. I'm sure they'll have gone through all these kind of variations over the years...

Kudos [?]: 47 [0], given: 5

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Oct 2016
Posts: 29

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 2

Schools: HBS '19 (WL)
Calling all Kellogg Admits - Class of 2018/19!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Mar 2017, 08:05
mskufati wrote:
Laughing loud
This is exactly what @sschwejk meant. Can you imagine that we have only ONE official transcript and no other official copy is available ever?

Well, you can imagine the next stage of the process when they verify your transcript and try to reach out to your university in English.

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 2

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 30 Dec 2015
Posts: 32

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 9

GMAT 1: 750 Q48 V45
GMAT 2: 740 Q45 V47
GPA: 3.49
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Kellogg Admits - Class of 2018/19!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2017, 07:52
mskufati wrote:
This is exactly what @sschwejk meant. Can you imagine that we have only ONE official transcript and no other official copy is available ever?



I feel a little spoiled now having been able to request two official transcripts online and seeing them mailed out days later...

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 9

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Oct 2013
Posts: 5

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Concentration: Marketing, General Management
Schools: Kellogg '16 (A)
Reviews Badge
My Kellogg Review [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2017, 09:52

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Oct 2013
Posts: 5

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Concentration: Marketing, General Management
Schools: Kellogg '16 (A)
Reviews Badge
My Kellogg Review [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2017, 09:53

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 31 Oct 2014
Posts: 1

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 2

GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V50
Premium Member Reviews Badge
My Kellogg Review [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2017, 10:00

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 2

Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 25 Jul 2015
Posts: 108

Kudos [?]: 138 [0], given: 51

Location: Thailand
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GMAT 1: 550 Q37 V28
GMAT 2: 660 Q47 V34
GMAT 3: 650 Q44 V35
GMAT 4: 680 Q49 V32
GMAT 5: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.33
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Kellogg Admits - Class of 2018/19!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jun 2017, 01:06
Anyone one waiving out the core courses? I'm aiming to waive out marketing management because I studied some during undergrad. Any insights whether this would be a good idea?
_________________

My GMAT Journey From 550 - 740

My application debrief to Kellogg '19

My MBA Blog

Kudos [?]: 138 [0], given: 51

Re: Calling all Kellogg Admits - Class of 2018/19!!   [#permalink] 05 Jun 2017, 01:06

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   [ 71 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Kellogg Admits - Class of 2018/19!!

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: Gnpth



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.