GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 07 Dec 2019, 04:01

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Simon (Rochester) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019

new topic post reply Update application status  
Manager
Manager
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Simon (Rochester) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2016, 08:48
Admitted with a a merit scholarship.
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all Simon (Rochester) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2016, 09:41
Admitted! Scholarship details in the application package
Current Student
Schools: Simon '19 (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.24

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2016, 10:40
mba87 wrote:
Admitted with a merit scholarship :D. No info on the amount as yet though!

Congrats on the admit and the scholarship :)
Did you get the confirmation of Merit Scholarship in the Admission Confirmation Mail..?
Current Student
Schools: Simon '19 (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.24

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2016, 10:44
vivekchandran11 wrote:
Received the good news yesterday. Admitted with merit scholarship!. Application packet on its way...

Hey vivekchandran11
Congrats on the admit and the scholarship. :)
Did you get the confirmation of scholarship with the amount in the mail or have you received the admission packet already? Can you please share the scholarship details.?
I've got the admit but the email mentions that the scholarship details will be mentioned in the admissions packet.
Current Student
B
Concentration: General Management, Operations
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2016, 11:28
myntra10 wrote:
mba87 wrote:
Admitted with a merit scholarship :D. No info on the amount as yet though!

Congrats on the admit and the scholarship :)
Did you get the confirmation of Merit Scholarship in the Admission Confirmation Mail..?

Hey. Yes they mentioned the merit scholarship in the admission confirmation mail itself!
Manager
Manager
Simon MBA a Game Changer for Future Investment Banker  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2016, 14:01
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: Simon MBA a Game Changer for Future Investment Banker
When his career came to a crossroads, Sebastian Ernest Nsanzugwanko, 2017 MBA candidate, knew he had a decision to make: change jobs or pursue an MBA. His acceptance to Simon was the start of a new chapter, and he hasn’t looked back. He secured a summer internship at Bank of America Merrill Lynch in Tokyo, […]
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Current Student
B
Concentration: Finance, Finance
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V36
GPA: 3
WE: Operations (Energy and Utilities)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 12 Dec 2016, 08:05
Re-applicant
Received interview call. Scheduled it on 28th Dec :-)
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 660 Q50 V29
GPA: 3.9

Show Tags

New post 12 Dec 2016, 18:33
Waitlisted ...... :( :( :(

What next?
Current Student
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.25
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2016, 10:34
Quote:
vivekchandran11 wrote:
Received the good news yesterday. Admitted with merit scholarship!. Application packet on its way...

Hey vivekchandran11
Congrats on the admit and the scholarship. :)
Did you get the confirmation of scholarship with the amount in the mail or have you received the admission packet already? Can you please share the scholarship details.?
I've got the admit but the email mentions that the scholarship details will be mentioned in the admissions packet.

Thank you and congratulations to you too! The e-mail I received only states that I have received a merit scholarship whose details are enclosed in the admission packet. I still haven't received mine, have you?
Manager
Manager
Happiness and Success: Life as a Woman at Simon Business School  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2016, 15:01
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: Happiness and Success: Life as a Woman at Simon Business School
The following blog post was written by Alyssa Rinck, 2018 MBA candidate On December 1-2, Simon hosted several distinguished alumnae for our annual Women’s Conference. I joined fellow students, prospective candidates, and the alumnae to discuss issues women are facing in business today. Before the keynote dinner, I walked up to the Strathallan Hotel (where […]
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V38
GPA: 3.57
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2016, 13:20
Jude1903 wrote:
Had my interview last night. I felt very good, it was more of a discussion. Questions are simple and not very challenging or putting you in a tough situations. Good luck everyone!

Could you share the questions?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V38
GPA: 3.57
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2016, 13:26
thalcantero wrote:
I just finished my interview :) ... All I can do now is wait

Could you share the questions from your interview?
Manager
Manager
Unlocking Opportunities at Google – Treadwell Singfield, 2018 MBA Cand  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Dec 2016, 13:01
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: Unlocking Opportunities at Google – Treadwell Singfield, 2018 MBA Candidate
“Are you sitting down, or standing up?” When he received the call from Google offering him a summer internship, Treadwell Singfield, 2018 MBA candidate, recalls the moment was exciting, nerve-wracking, and intense. But there was one thing he knew for sure: he made the right choice to pursue a Simon MBA. As someone who had […]
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2016, 05:24
anyone received the admissions packet?
Current Student
B
GPA: 3.38
Reviews Badge
Calling all Simon (Rochester) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2016, 12:55
whoops disregard :D
Current Student
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2016, 13:35
sheikmeister wrote:
anyone received the admissions packet?

Yes i received the packet a couple of days ago!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2016, 08:49
mba87

May i ask what percent of scholarship have u recieved? Also have u been invited to the scholarship weekend??
Current Student
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2016, 08:56
sheikmeister wrote:
mba87

May i ask what percent of scholarship have u recieved? Also have u been invited to the scholarship weekend??

Got half tuition! Haven't been invited to the scholarship weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2016, 09:05
mba87
Oh thats amazing! Congratulations! I wonder whats the criteria for inviting people to the scholarship weekend!
Intern
Intern
B
Calling all Simon (Rochester) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Dec 2016, 05:09
Anyone who has applied in round 2 received his/her interview invite?
I applied on the last date of round 2 and got my application fee waived off but haven't heard from them yet.
GMAT Club Bot
Calling all Simon (Rochester) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019   [#permalink] 20 Dec 2016, 05:09

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  14    Next  [ 263 posts ] 

Calling all Simon (Rochester) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: MsInvBanker