Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 09:45 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 09:45

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 67 [0]
Given Kudos: 32
GMAT 1: 770 Q49 V47
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [1]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 74
Concentration: Healthcare, General Management
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 4
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Retaw57 wrote:
Wait, you guys could select slots?

I only got an email

Text email from adcomms to request times

Did you get confirmation of your interview slot after replying to the adcom email?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
godhand wrote:
I got the invite from an adcom member via email. He asked me to email him back with some suitable time slots.

I did, and the slots I provided are all next week.

But he hasn't emailed me back with any invitation so far.

Anyone else in the same boat?

You hear anything back? Same boat here.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
hawaiichilibear wrote:
godhand wrote:
I got the invite from an adcom member via email. He asked me to email him back with some suitable time slots.

I did, and the slots I provided are all next week.

But he hasn't emailed me back with any invitation so far.

Anyone else in the same boat?

You hear anything back? Same boat here.

Nope. Should we follow up with the interviewer via the same email thread?

Also what are the interview dates you requested in your reply?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Applicants/admins, some insight would be great.

Still haven't received the interview invite after writing back to the interviewer with some preferred dates. There are others facing this dilemma as well. Should we follow up with the interviewer via email or write to the admissions office?

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 40 [0]
Given Kudos: 56
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GRE 1: Q169 V161
Send PM
Anyone recieved an inteview invite mail recently?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [1]
Given Kudos: 23
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.89
WE:General Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Kudos
godhand wrote:

Still haven't received the interview invite after writing back to the interviewer with some preferred dates. There are others facing this dilemma as well. Should we follow up with the interviewer via email or write to the admissions office?

I had the same issue when I received an interview invite in the last week of October. In my case, the emails from my Gmail ID were going to spam for the admissions officer. I emailed the admissions officer from my work email which solved the issue as he then responded immediately.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
rajhore92 wrote:
godhand wrote:

I had the same issue when I received an interview invite in the last week of October. In my case, the emails from my Gmail ID were going to spam for the admissions officer. I emailed the admissions officer from my work email which solved the issue as he then responded immediately.

Dude needs to be checking his spam folder
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
rajhore92 wrote:
godhand wrote:

Holy cow! :dazed

It's been a week and I was wondering why I hadn't heard back. I'll try this method, thanks mate. hopefully he still has slots remaining.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 445 [0]
Given Kudos: 725
Schools: NUS '25 (A)
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V38
Send PM
Those who have received interview invites, how long did it take after you submitted your applications?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
GPA: 3.88
WE:Corporate Finance (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
kungfury42 wrote:
Those who have received interview invites, how long did it take after you submitted your applications?

Hi. Submitted on 15th October and received invite on 4th November
Manager
Manager
Send PM
rajhore92 wrote:
godhand wrote:

Hey, I emailed the interviewer 24 hours ago from my work ID and got no response. Do you think it's time to write directly to the admissions office?

I remember the interviewer had mentioned 22nd as the last day to schedule an interview so I'm fairly nervous at this point, just 6 days left.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 445 [0]
Given Kudos: 725
Schools: NUS '25 (A)
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V38
Send PM
MM3007 wrote:
Hi. Submitted on 15th October and received invite on 4th November

Thank you. How did your interview go? Can you please share a high-level view of the questions you were asked?
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
godhand wrote:
rajhore92 wrote:
godhand wrote:

Still haven’t received the interview invite after writing back to the interviewer with some preferred dates. There are others facing this dilemma as well. Should we follow up with the interviewer via email or write to the admissions office?

Hey, I emailed the interviewer 24 hours ago from my work ID and got no response. Do you think it’s time to write directly to the admissions office?

I remember the interviewer had mentioned 22nd as the last day to schedule an interview so I’m fairly nervous at this point, just 6 days left.

If you still haven’t heard from the interviewer, it is better to email the adcom and let them know about it.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
GPA: 3.88
WE:Corporate Finance (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
kungfury42 wrote:
Thank you. How did your interview go? Can you please share a high-level view of the questions you were asked?

Hi.
It was the basic set of questions
- why MBA? Why now?
- Goals
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Will do Nikhil, thanks.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
No new batch of interview invites yet?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
nothing for me
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  47