Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 14:45 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 14:45

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
mbaMission Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 335 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Finance, Other
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
GRE 1: Q164 V164
GPA: 3.85
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
GPA: 3.64
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 57
Send PM
Re: Fuqua Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Hi there!
It would be really helpful if you can evaluate my profile. Thanks in advance.

Age/ Gender/ Nationality: 26/ Male/ Indian

Education: BE Mech with a cgpa of 7.7/10 (non-IIT NIT). recently completed a 30 hr certificate course in finance.

Work Experience: 4.5 years as a mechanical engineer in a private engineering services company. was involved in R&d under a retired IIT prof. Lead a team of 4 individuals, all of them elder to me.

Extra curriculars: Was active in plays during college. Also some sporadic volunteer activities that involved creating environmental awareness to kids in schools hrough plays, organising cultural events for kids from orphanages throughout the city etc. Captain of a local futsal team.

GMAT: 720

Post MBA: Corporate Finance

Short term goal is I would like to get a job as financial analyst at the Big 4s, preferably in the valuation depts. Continuing and growing up the corporate ladder would be my long term goal.
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 575 [0]
Given Kudos: 156
Send PM
Re: Fuqua Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Expert Reply
MikeHelios wrote:
Hi there!

Education: BE Mech with a cgpa of 7.7/10 (non-IIT NIT). recently completed a 30 hr certificate course in finance.

Work Experience: 4.5 years as a mechanical engineer in a private engineering services company. was involved in R&d under a retired IIT prof. Lead a team of 4 individuals, all of them elder to me.

Extra curriculars: Was active in plays during college. Also some sporadic volunteer activities that involved creating environmental awareness to kids in schools hrough plays, organising cultural events for kids from orphanages throughout the city etc. Captain of a local futsal team.

Short term goal is I would like to get a job as financial analyst at the Big 4s, preferably in the valuation depts. Continuing and growing up the corporate ladder would be my long term goal.

Hi Mike,

A few things:
1. Your GMAT score is a tad low for the b-schools you are targeting. It may work with a very strong application, at Duke, but at other MBA programs that you are targeting, such as Ross, CBS etc. it will be considered low.
2. You need to think a lot more deeply about your career goals. Firstly a transition from a mechanical engineering R&D role to finance may be difficult in itself. With four years work experience, your post MBA position should value the skills you have already built in your career so far. Secondly, corporate finance is entirely different from a consulting role. You need to do some thorough groundwork for your career goals, your strengths and where they will be most valuable. A badly written goals essay can spoil your MBA chances like nothing else, so these goals need to be logical, impactful and clear.

Reach out if you'd like to discuss further.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Hi,

Requesting a profile evaluation.

10th - 76%
12th - 76%
It engineer from SRM university.
CGPA - 7.5/10

- 2.4 years of experience in TCS as a systems engineer. Headed the batch during training and later handled a team of two during a project for an aviation client. Proficient in business intelligence tools, SQL and java.

-2.8 years of experience as a founder of a legaltech startup. Rich business, technology, sales and marketing experience. Handed a team of 10. Got acquired in April earlier this year.

-My startup was acquired by a startup accelerator and now I’m working in the same accelerator part time as a consultant for ~10 Startups. Consulting on fundraising, technology and growth. Have also given plenty of talks in startup events in Delhi.

-During college, tried a ecommerce startup, didn’t work out well. Then cofounder an unregistered NGO for two years in my locality with over 25 events and a 100 people volunteering team. Well documented in local newspapers.

Manhattan Mock - 660 Q43 V37
Can bump up my score to 680-700 hopefully.

Want to work as an investment analyst in a PE/VC firm.

Posted from my mobile device
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 575 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
raghavshekhar wrote:
Hi,

10th - 76%
12th - 76%
CGPA - 7.5/10

- 2.4 years of experience in TCS as a systems engineer. Headed the batch during training and later handled a team of two during a project for an aviation client. Proficient in business intelligence tools, SQL and java.

-2.8 years of experience as a founder of a legaltech startup. Rich business, technology, sales and marketing experience. Handed a team of 10. Got acquired in April earlier this year.

-My startup was acquired by a startup accelerator and now I’m working in the same accelerator part time as a consultant for ~10 Startups. Consulting on fundraising, technology and growth. Have also given plenty of talks in startup events in Delhi.

-During college, tried a ecommerce startup, didn’t work out well. Then cofounder an unregistered NGO for two years in my locality with over 25 events and a 100 people volunteering team. Well documented in local newspapers.

Raghavshekhr,

You have an interesting profile! The startup experience, subsequent sale and advisor to 10 startups is good experience. Since you are working part-time at the startup accelerator, what else are you doing?
My concern is the GMAT mocks- you need to pump in some more effort there and bring it to a 720+ to have a shot at the top b-schools.
VP
VP
Affiliations: MBAkarma
Own Kudos [?]: 213 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.75
Send PM
Hello raghavshekhar

The outline of your profile looks good. Work Ex, Extracurricular seem interesting to put in good stories. You can read here on all the factors that matter in B School admissions.
On career goals make sure you portray why you wish to make this transition and what transferable skills do you already have and what missing gaps would you want the MBA to fill. You can add to your research on career goals by reading here.
Coming to GMAT, remember that Indians (especially with tech background) are the biggest and most competitive pool of applicants and are expected to score high on the GMAT. A 660 to 700 would make it tough in most top US B Schools. A minimum of 720 is recommended.
Let me know if you have further questions.

Best
Varun Sharma
+919137133507
Free Profile Review
MBAkarma.com
GMAT Score Predictor
info@mbakarma.com

raghavshekhar wrote:
Hi,

10th - 76%
12th - 76%
CGPA - 7.5/10

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 57
Send PM
HI Namita

Thanks a lot for taking the time to evaluate and also for the inputs.

MBADecoder wrote:
MikeHelios wrote:
Hi there!

Hi Mike,

A few things:
1. Your GMAT score is a tad low for the b-schools you are targeting. It may work with a very strong application, at Duke, but at other MBA programs that you are targeting, such as Ross, CBS etc. it will be considered low.
2. You need to think a lot more deeply about your career goals. Firstly a transition from a mechanical engineering R&D role to finance may be difficult in itself. With four years work experience, your post MBA position should value the skills you have already built in your career so far. Secondly, corporate finance is entirely different from a consulting role. You need to do some thorough groundwork for your career goals, your strengths and where they will be most valuable. A badly written goals essay can spoil your MBA chances like nothing else, so these goals need to be logical, impactful and clear.

Reach out if you'd like to discuss further.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 670 Q39 V42
GMAT 2: 690 Q46 V38
GMAT 3: 720 Q48 V40
GRE 1: Q160 V159
GPA: 3.27
WE:Operations (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Hi all.

Background

Work experience:
3 sports internships through undergrad
Corporate Sales – top-tier pro team
Ticket Sales – minor league sports
Sponsorship – small sports tourism shop
Operations - governing body for an Olympic sport (7 months)
Banking Operations Analyst - bulge bracket bank (~2 years, 10 months)
Real Estate Credit Risk Analyst - same bank (past 11 months)

Extra curriculars:
Fraternity member in college (no key leadership positions)
Played club ice hockey for 4 years at my college (officer role my junior and senior years)
Assistant Coach/GM for that team for 4 years post-graduation

Undergrad school/major: a public ivy
Business Administration
Second Major: Exercise and Sport Science (Sport Administration)
Other education/coursework: Completed my college's business certificate program (while I was still in UG though)
Race/nationality: White
Sex: Male

Stats

Scores:
GRE: 159 V, 160 Q
GMAT #1: 670 (Q39, V42)
GMAT #2: 690 (Q46, V38)
GMAT #3: 720 (Q48, V40)

Undergrad GPA: 3.25

MBA Info

Goal of MBA: Change/Elevate Career. Learned relatively quickly into full-time employment that working in sports was not for me. I finally landed a job analyzing real estate about a year ago, and while it is still a significant improvement from working in sports and bank operations, I still feel under-utilized and behind my peers in the industry. I want to make a change, and I feel this is the best way to go about breaking into a more quant-intensive real estate role, either within the front office of a bank's securitized products group or at a smaller, more individual-deal-focused firm.

Thoughts? What are my chances? Happy to provide any additional info!

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
GRE 1: Q165 V159
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Hi, requesting a profile evaluation. Thanks for taking the time for your feedback! Appreciate it.

Background and nationality: Currently working as a financial controller in NYC for a F500. I worked for a Big4 accounting firm for 3 years as an auditor in Chicago and San Francisco before taking the controller job here in NY. Nationality: From Nepal

Undergrad Information: Graduated in 2014 from a college in Chicago- 3.5 GPA in accounting (took over 150 credits/40 classes) while in 4-year undergrad program.

GMAT: I haven't taken GMAT but took GRE instead as I was looking into PhD and Masters in Finance programs. GRE Score- 165 in Quant and 159 in Verbal.

Work experience and leadership: 60 months; oversaw auditing projects, guided interns and first years thru audit projects, led corporate reporting changes for a Fortune 500 company;

Campus leadership: President of two different clubs in college

Community and others: Helped with earthquake relief efforts in Nepal

Post MBA goals: Investment Research

Anything else? I have two publications in peer-reviewed finance journal.
I am planning to focus my essay on economic hardship I went thru during college.

Thanks for taking the time for your feedback! Appreciate it.
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 575 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
manish14 wrote:
Hi, requesting a profile evaluation. Thanks for taking the time for your feedback! Appreciate it.

Background and nationality: Currently working as a financial controller in NYC for a F500. I worked for a Big4 accounting firm for 3 years as an auditor in Chicago and San Francisco before taking the controller job here in NY. Nationality: From Nepal

Undergrad Information: Graduated in 2014 from a college in Chicago- 3.5 GPA in accounting (took over 150 credits/40 classes) while in 4-year undergrad program.

GMAT: I haven't taken GMAT but took GRE instead as I was looking into PhD and Masters in Finance programs. GRE Score- 165 in Quant and 159 in Verbal.

Work experience and leadership: 60 months; oversaw auditing projects, guided interns and first years thru audit projects, led corporate reporting changes for a Fortune 500 company;

I am planning to focus my essay on economic hardship I went thru during college.

Hi Manish,
I find your score to be a bit on the lower side, especially if you are going to apply in the third round. I am guessing your Nepali nationality may somewhat help here as I don't expect too many Nepali's to apply to business school. From this perspective, talking about your Nepali roots and the different perspective you will bring to the class will be valuable in the application.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Namita!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to review my profile and for your feedback. Most R2 applications are due in January, so I am planning to retake the GRE in late December to have a competitive overall score for high ranked B-schools. Appreciate your suggestion.

Manish

MBADecoder wrote:
manish14 wrote:

Hi Manish,
I find your score to be a bit on the lower side, especially if you are going to apply in the third round. I am guessing your Nepali nationality may somewhat help here as I don't expect too many Nepali's to apply to business school. From this perspective, talking about your Nepali roots and the different perspective you will bring to the class will be valuable in the application.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
Send PM
manish14 wrote:

manish14: Hi and nice to meet you! I came across your request for profile evaluation here, and I wanted to weigh in from a peer applicant's perspective (I'm not an admissions consultant - yet :D)

As Namita from MBA Decoder said, you'd benefit a lot from a higher GRE score as your current score is roughly equivalent to a 680 GMAT. I think that getting that Verbal score up by 4-5 points and maintaining your quant score (or increasing it by 1-2 points) will make your application especially strong in terms of hard numbers.

Fuqua will be a good fit for you given your experience leading clubs in undergraduate + your contributions to Nepal earthquake relief (thank you for that).

From your story perspective, you have an interesting background given your Nepali heritage. That should make for a compelling answer to 25 random things essay. Your undergdatuate financial hardships will also play a major role in this essay. You should talk about how you overcame your tough situation to succeed in undergrad studies and extracurriculars. This can also serve as a major career motivation. Plus, your extracurricular involvement in undergrad can make for a strong essay 2 as well (Fuqua community involvement).

Now your goals: I think this needs the most work.
Fuqua asks for Long Term and Short Term goals, as well as a Plan B in case your stated Short Term goal doesn't bear fruit.
Start by simplifying what you currently do at work. Try to frame your work as an internal consultant/auditor, which will be easier to understand.
You have strong talking points related to leadership. Even though you were not a formal manager, you mentored/coached younger employees. This should position you for leadership roles in the future.
For your short term post-MBA goals, I think that "Investment Research" is tricky as the word "Research" has an MS/PhD connotation, and is not a strong reason to do an MBA. Additionally, you need to have a strong backup plan. In your application, you need to sound sure that the MBA is the right next step for your career, instead of MS/PhD.
Define an overarching "Career Vision" for yourself - something that you see yourself doing in 10-15 years from now, and work backwards from that. It should help you come up with your short term goal and your plan B. Both paths should lead to your long term goal.

Key Takeaways:
* Take the GRE again. Try to increase your score by 5-6 points total (Especially Verbal)
* Get an admissions consultant - they'll help you refine your stories a lot!
* Write down your life story: Find instances where you overcame struggle, conflict and hardships. What did you learn from them?
* Clarify your long term motivations first and work backwards from that
* Clarify your current work experience. As a benchmark, think about explaining your work to a 6th grader
* Research research research! Fuqua values students who know their MBA program in-depth. Get in touch with their adcom/ambassadors. Demonstrate your interest in their program. Attend admissions events.

Hope this helps.
All the best!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
chakraaayan wrote:
manish14 wrote:

manish14: Hi and nice to meet you! I came across your request for profile evaluation here, and I wanted to weigh in from a peer applicant's perspective (I'm not an admissions consultant - yet :D)

As Namita from MBA Decoder said, you'd benefit a lot from a higher GRE score as your current score is roughly equivalent to a 680 GMAT. I think that getting that Verbal score up by 4-5 points and maintaining your quant score (or increasing it by 1-2 points) will make your application especially strong in terms of hard numbers.

Fuqua will be a good fit for you given your experience leading clubs in undergraduate + your contributions to Nepal earthquake relief (thank you for that).

From your story perspective, you have an interesting background given your Nepali heritage. That should make for a compelling answer to 25 random things essay. Your undergdatuate financial hardships will also play a major role in this essay. You should talk about how you overcame your tough situation to succeed in undergrad studies and extracurriculars. This can also serve as a major career motivation. Plus, your extracurricular involvement in undergrad can make for a strong essay 2 as well (Fuqua community involvement).

Now your goals: I think this needs the most work.
Fuqua asks for Long Term and Short Term goals, as well as a Plan B in case your stated Short Term goal doesn't bear fruit.
Start by simplifying what you currently do at work. Try to frame your work as an internal consultant/auditor, which will be easier to understand.
You have strong talking points related to leadership. Even though you were not a formal manager, you mentored/coached younger employees. This should position you for leadership roles in the future.
For your short term post-MBA goals, I think that "Investment Research" is tricky as the word "Research" has an MS/PhD connotation, and is not a strong reason to do an MBA. Additionally, you need to have a strong backup plan. In your application, you need to sound sure that the MBA is the right next step for your career, instead of MS/PhD.
Define an overarching "Career Vision" for yourself - something that you see yourself doing in 10-15 years from now, and work backwards from that. It should help you come up with your short term goal and your plan B. Both paths should lead to your long term goal.

Key Takeaways:
* Take the GRE again. Try to increase your score by 5-6 points total (Especially Verbal)
* Get an admissions consultant - they'll help you refine your stories a lot!
* Write down your life story: Find instances where you overcame struggle, conflict and hardships. What did you learn from them?
* Clarify your long term motivations first and work backwards from that
* Clarify your current work experience. As a benchmark, think about explaining your work to a 6th grader
* Research research research! Fuqua values students who know their MBA program in-depth. Get in touch with their adcom/ambassadors. Demonstrate your interest in their program. Attend admissions events.

Hope this helps.
All the best!

Wow! Thanks a lot chakraaayan for such a thorough feedback. I agree with your suggestions and feel that I will have to work on improving the test scores. I am actually preparing for the test and looking to take it in December (on time for the R2 deadlines). Thanks again and good luck to you as well!!

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Send PM
Can you please evaluate my profile for Fuqua.
Nationality: India

Education:
Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, India
Bachelor of Technology in Marine Engineering, (CGPA 8.44/10)

Business experience:
Scorpio Ship Management, Mumbai, India
A New York Stock Exchange listed and one of the largest and youngest product tanker owned shipping company.

Marine Engineer Officer
• Led multi-national work-teams in critical, time constraint and challenging environment in nearly 20 countries.
• Managed ship’s stock of fuel and lubricating oil worth $3M.
• Procured fuel by acting as primary liaison between fuel traders, government officials, and internal engineers, efforts resulting in 100% quality compliance rate of bi-weekly $240K fuel transfer.
• Maintained an inventory of spares worth $0.9M.
• Facilitated audits with key stakeholders to demonstrate operational capabilities, safety standards of machinery and regulatory compliance (emissions and effluent discharge). Stakeholders included Lloyd's Register and American Bureau of Shipping

Maersk Tankers, Singapore
A global shipping conglomerate with net worth of $21Billion and 90,000 employees.

Assistant Marine Engineer
• Team member of the 10 yearly, $2 Million Dry-Dock Project in China.
• Optimization of resources and evaluation of energy efficiency and preparation of Logs and Technical Reports for engineering management.
• Organized safety observation meetings, improving overall awareness and facilitating communication in a multi-national crew, achieving safe and efficient tanker operations.
• Managed day to day operations of three junior crew members and oversaw technical training.

Additional information

• Achievements All India TMISAT 2011 Topper (1st out of 8000 candidates), Scholarship holder for 7 semesters for excelling in academics and extracurricular activities in BITS, Pilani (top 10% of the class of 240 Cadets) , Maersk Line scholarship for performing exceptionally well on Ship (Top 15% in a fleet of over 786 ships and employees from 116 countries), Title of Divisional Cadet Captain (DCC) for my Institute, responsible for organizing Cultural, Sports events and implementing Discipline and Anti-Ragging measures (top 6% out of 240 Cadets).

• Prof qualifications 2G and 6G welding certificate awarded by Lloyds Register, England, Personal Safety and Social Responsibility, Personal Survival Techniques, Advanced Oil Tanker Course, Advanced Fire Fighting, Medical First Aid, High Voltage Course, Advanced Chemical Tanker Course, Proficiency In Survival Craft And Rescue Boats.

• Interests Crowd funding campaigns, Educational drives, Cricket, Photography and writing articles.

GMAT : Mocks (700-720)
Post MBA Goals : Management Consultancy (Oil & Gas Majors)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.33
WE:Public Relations (Advertising and PR)
Send PM
Intake Year: 2019

Pre-MBA Career: Public Relations and Communications
Post-MBA Career: Consumer Goods (Marketing and Brand Management)
GMAT: 710
GPA: 3.3
Years of Work Experience: 2

Notes: My GMAT score breakdown is: (710- Q: 49 and V: 38).

A brief on my background: I have worked for two years in a top-notch international PR and Communications agency (post my under-grad) in Mumbai and served a plethora of MNCs and large scale conglomerates across corporate and consumer verticals in those two years. I was among the youngest people at the agency and was promoted within a year of working there. I have also actively helped in crisis and reputation management for one of the largest corporate crisis in India during my stint at the agency, and truly believe that my quality of work experience has been great over the past two years.

I specialised in PR during my undergrad and carried out five internships successfully during the same time. Three at non-profit organizations and two at industry-specific agencies. Through school, college and work, I have always taken up roles of responsibility and leadership, actively looked out for and asked for opportunities and always showcased the urge to learn.

Additionally, I have always actively participated in extra-curriculars at school and college and performed extremely well academically. I would like to do an MBA with a major in marketing, from a top B-school in the US specifically, so as to add to my experience of PR and communications and achieve concentric growth around my core competencies. Furthermore, coming from a advertising and PR background, I have a fair understanding of the changing communication landscape and would like to deep dive into understanding brand management, disruptive marketing and ways to break through the current clutter to create an impact or spearhead behavioural change.

That aside, in the long run I would like to join the C-suite of an MNC, lead from the forefront and create a lasting impact on the society using my position. However, to get there, I do believe that it is important for me to venture out into relatively new territories for me, i.e. finance, accounting, sustainability, micro-economics and macroeconomics among the others. Hence the MBA.

Furthermore, why the MBA now? Well, because I want to make the switch from the agency side to the corporate side now, and no better way to bridge the gap than do an MBA that would provide me with a holistic understanding of the other side, before I step into it.

Starting today, I have about 50 days till the round 2 deadline to get my essays in place. Does Fuqua seem like a good option and what are my chances basis my profile?

Originally posted by manavivarma on 12 Nov 2018, 12:29.
Last edited by manavivarma on 12 Nov 2018, 22:23, edited 1 time in total.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 223 [0]
Given Kudos: 45
Send PM
manavivarma we have profile evaluation threads in all B School Forums. Kindly post this query in the Duke thread. Thanks
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [1]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.33
WE:Public Relations (Advertising and PR)
Send PM
Kudos
MsInvBanker, my bad! I meant Fuqua! Just edited my post :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 119 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V39
GPA: 4
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Hi Please can you please evaluate my profile for Fuqua.

Indian Male Engineer , 25 years
UG : B.Tech, Mechanical Engineering (with specialisation in Automotive Engineering) - Vellore Institute of Technology, India
GMAT : 740 (Q51, V39)
GPA : 7.85/10 (I’m worried if this is low. I donot understand the conversion)

Additional Coursework:
- Business Foundations Specialisation (4 courses + 1 capstone project ) , Wharton Online
- Business Analytics Specialisation (4courses + 1 capstone project), Wharton Online
- X- series certificate in Supply chain management (3 courses), MIT CTLx

Work Experience : 4 years (upon matriculation)
Industry : Farm Mechanisation Sector (1.5 years) + Automotive Sector (2.5 years)
Compaines worked for : Escorts ltd. Agri Machinery group, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd (Automotive and Farm Equipment Sector)
Function : Research & Development

Part-Time WE: Principal Advisor (Strategy & Operations), Istriwala.com (Startup)

Extra-curricular Activities:
-Zumba instructor (member of the ZIN community)
- Dancer
- Short film maker (Director, Screenwriter, Editor for 3 films)
- Freelance Graphic designer (KRISH designs)
- Badminton player

Community Service:
- Head of Marketing & PR , Head of Social issues - Vijayawada needs You (Non-Profit)

Long Term vision : Lead innovations in Farm Mechanisation towards sustainable Agriculture

Short term goal : Strategy consulting for Farm equipment and automotive sectors (Bain, EY, etc.) [[OR]] Strategy role in Farm Equipment/Automotive sector (John Deere, GM etc.)
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  18   
Moderators:
Sloan and Fuqua Moderator
12 posts
Haas & Fuqua Moderator
61 posts