GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 26 Aug 2019, 00:43

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

How Long Does it Take to Fix GMAT PREP ISSUES?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 520 Q43 V20
How Long Does it Take to Fix GMAT PREP ISSUES?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Aug 2019, 03:14
Hi,

I was working through the GMAT PREP 6 today and was on the verbal section. When i was on the Question number 25, and clicked on the next button after marking the answer. The next question appeared to be the same with the same option marked for Q25. When i clicked again, the same question appeared. I was unable to finish my verbal section and even move on to the next quant section, even the max number of questions for verbal exceeded when i kept on clicking next. I finished my resets so had no other option. Has anyone encountered such issue before?

I have sent an email to GMAC and waiting for them to respond, got my GMAT in 5 days. Not sure, how to fix this problem, so that i can complete my last test and view my performance.

I am attaching the screenshots if anyone could help.

Thanks
Kartik
Attachments

GMAT PREP Issues.docx [572.2 KiB]
Downloaded 4 times

To download please login or register as a user

CEO
CEO
V
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V169
Re: How Long Does it Take to Fix GMAT PREP ISSUES?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Aug 2019, 22:37
porwal1 wrote:
Hi,

I was working through the GMAT PREP 6 today and was on the verbal section. When i was on the Question number 25, and clicked on the next button after marking the answer. The next question appeared to be the same with the same option marked for Q25. When i clicked again, the same question appeared. I was unable to finish my verbal section and even move on to the next quant section, even the max number of questions for verbal exceeded when i kept on clicking next. I finished my resets so had no other option. Has anyone encountered such issue before?

I have sent an email to GMAC and waiting for them to respond, got my GMAT in 5 days. Not sure, how to fix this problem, so that i can complete my last test and view my performance.

I am attaching the screenshots if anyone could help.

Thanks
Kartik
Hi porwal1,

The online platform has not been quite as reliable as the offline app was, and the support team is usually not in a position to provide assistance. At this stage, I suggest that you focus on review and on giving your best on test day.

All the best!
Affiliations: Target Test Prep

Show Tags

New post 07 Aug 2019, 17:35
Hi porwal1,

Let us know what GMAC says when they get back to you.

Scott Woodbury-Stewart

Founder and CEO

Scott@TargetTestPrep.com
TTP - Target Test Prep Logo
122 Reviews

5-star rated online GMAT quant
self study course

See why Target Test Prep is the top rated GMAT quant course on GMAT Club. Read Our Reviews

If you find one of my posts helpful, please take a moment to click on the "Kudos" button.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 07 Aug 2019, 20:37
They were able to fix it and rather than restarting the test i could resume it from the same question where it got stuck...

Posted from my mobile device
Founder
Founder
V
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 07 Aug 2019, 21:12
porwal1 wrote:
They were able to fix it and rather than restarting the test i could resume it from the same question where it got stuck...

Thanks so much for reporting back. That's reassuring and great to know.
How long did it take them to fix it and get you the answer (this will help others gauge the length of time)
How did you contact them? Phone, Chat, Email?

Sorry for all the questions but would help as many people run into similar situation days before their GMAT.
P.S. Good luck on the test by the way! Hopefully this prepares you to anything and it will be a much lesser stress level on the real test.
-BB.

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
Want to know application stats & Profiles from last year? Check the Decision Tracker
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 07 Aug 2019, 21:18
It took them 2 days to fix it since the issue happened over the weekend. I tried calling them first but since it was a weekend and their working hours is mon - fri 8am - 5pm EST. I could not reach them over the call, hence i dropped them an email and they responded.

GMAT Club Bot
Re: How Long Does it Take to Fix GMAT PREP ISSUES?   [#permalink] 07 Aug 2019, 21:18

How Long Does it Take to Fix GMAT PREP ISSUES?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: DisciplinedPrep