Last visit was: 06 May 2024, 21:50 It is currently 06 May 2024, 21:50

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: IVEY MSc IB/CEMS 2022 [#permalink]
Does anyone know after how many days of submitting the application do they contact you for an interview if you are shortlisted ?
Please share some information.
Submitted my application on 11th and now the status shows as “awaiting decision”

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
Send PM
Kin 200. Roughly 1-1.5 months of wait time or before the next round’s deadline but it also depends on how many applications they have in that round.

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 29
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 4
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
IVEY MSc IB/CEMS 2022 [#permalink]
I had applied sometime in November for the IB program. Had an interview in December but couldn't attend it. They were kind enough to give another interview which is lined up for tomorrow.. Quite excited for it!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
Send PM
gmate99 wrote:
I had applied sometime in November for the IB program. Had an interview in December but couldn't attend it. They were kind enough to give another interview which is lined up for tomorrow.. Quite excited for it!

Good luck with the interview! Don’t worry too much. The interview will be mostly about yourself and they’ll ask few behavioural questions of how you tackled different situations in the past.
Good luck! Let us know how it goes and if you receive and accept an admit.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
gmate99 wrote:

Good luck man. Hope you get in.
if you don't mind can you share your background?
Education? GMAT? Work Experience?

Wondering when will I get the Interview call. :cry:
Intern
Intern
Send PM
My application was rejected.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
fa89 wrote:
gmate99 wrote:

Good luck with the interview! Don’t worry too much. The interview will be mostly about yourself and they’ll ask few behavioural questions of how you tackled different situations in the past.
Good luck! Let us know how it goes and if you receive and accept an admit.

Done with the interview. Didn’t really go super well but I am quite happy with my performance. Was around 30 minutes long and I answered around 10-12 questions. Decisions will take another 2 weeks. Hoping for the best!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [3]
Send PM
Kudos
Got an admit guys! I will be accepting the offer!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hey everyone, first of all congrats to everyone who secured an admit. So I am at a bit of a crossroads wrt admission to the course because my decision to pursue it was made rather late.
So starting off (I think) I have a semi-decent profile with a few internships (in India & UK), reasonable grades, social work, HOD position and freelancing experience. However if I start my process now I will only be able to get my application in during the 4th round (considering I am yet to prepare for IELTS), which is the last for international students.
So my doubt regarding this is, is it reasonable to rate my chances as a 4th round applicant without any GMAT/GRE scores on me? How many of you all made it without these scores and was it at all a hindrance?
Any inputs at all will be appreciated.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
AbhishekPunjani wrote:
Hey everyone, first of all congrats to everyone who secured an admit. So I am at a bit of a crossroads wrt admission to the course because my decision to pursue it was made rather late.
So starting off (I think) I have a semi-decent profile with a few internships (in India & UK), reasonable grades, social work, HOD position and freelancing experience. However if I start my process now I will only be able to get my application in during the 4th round (considering I am yet to prepare for IELTS), which is the last for international students.
So my doubt regarding this is, is it reasonable to rate my chances as a 4th round applicant without any GMAT/GRE scores on me? How many of you all made it without these scores and was it at all a hindrance?

I had no gmat/gre. I believe they take really into account your internships and undergrad gpa. Maybe (?) university ranking as well. Give it a chance and try your best
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
yangtsu wrote:
AbhishekPunjani wrote:

I had no gmat/gre. I believe they take really into account your internships and undergrad gpa. Maybe (?) university ranking as well. Give it a chance and try your best

Alright, thanks a ton. I will give it a shot :)
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
IVEY MSc IB/CEMS 2022 [#permalink]
Hey guys, I applied 10 days back still haven't received any updates! Not sure how long will it take more.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Adisirpurkar wrote:
Hey guys, I applied 10 days back still haven't received any updates! Not sure how long will it take more.

Hey, I have a friend who had a similar case applying to Ivey, 10 days is essentially too long to hear a positive response from them. He received an email later that he did not get in. Either that or they are assessing you for only IB instead of CEMS. You can drop them an email asking for an update. Hope it's scenario 2.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Archanaxc wrote:
Adisirpurkar wrote:

Hey, I have a friend who had a similar case applying to Ivey, 10 days is essentially too long to hear a positive response from them. He received an email later that he did not get in. Either that or they are assessing you for only IB instead of CEMS. You can drop them an email asking for an update. Hope it's scenario 2.

I've applied for IB only.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Send PM