[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 881: Undefined array key "c_ss"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 890: Undefined array key "188_school_count"
Wharton Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation : Wharton - Page 3
Last visit was: 27 Jul 2024, 00:27 It is currently 27 Jul 2024, 00:27
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
mbaMission Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Re: Wharton Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Background and nationality: American (Born in America to Indian Immigrants who are now Citizens) (Male)
Undergrad Information: 3.95 GPA Computer Science/Economics out of Rutgers University (Summa Cum Laude)
GMAT: 750
Work experience and leadership:
3 Years of work experience at Deloitte (Technology Consulting):
Led testing for a client for over 10 agile releases.
Mentor to multiple younger practitioners at the firm.
Taught a class on big data technology for a year to other practitioners.
Community and others:
1.5 Years of various other community service initiatives through Deloitte.
Post MBA goals:
Ideally my goal is to focus primarily in the health care industry post MBA. I'm thinking either at a health care tech start up or joining a major firm that focuses in the healthcare space and driving work there.

What do you guys feel about my chances?

Anything else?
Sia Admissions Representative
Affiliations: NYU, Yale
Own Kudos [?]: 145 [0]
Given Kudos: 67
Send PM
Re: Wharton Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Expert Reply
rutgersalum250 wrote:
Background and nationality: American (Born in America to Indian Immigrants who are now Citizens) (Male)
Undergrad Information: 3.95 GPA Computer Science/Economics out of Rutgers University (Summa Cum Laude)
Community and others:
Post MBA goals:
Ideally my goal is to focus primarily in the health care industry post MBA. I'm thinking either at a health care tech start up or joining a major firm that focuses in the healthcare space and driving work there.

Anything else?

Hi,

Thank you very much for sharing your profile. As to the quant aspects, I think you have a very strong profile. Of course, there are always things you can do to increase your chances.

As you prepare your application, what you should place a lot of emphasis is the qualitative aspects of your profile that will not only show the Admissions Committee that an MBA makes sense as a next step, but also that you will succeed in the program. Once the quantitative aspects of your profile are inline, then you want the AdComm to know that you have the qualitative skills they are looking for.

I think you would benefit from a free consultation where we can learn more about you and your profile, and recommend how we can help you in your process.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hey rutgersalum250
Thanks for posting. I love your stats! They are great and will help you in this process!!!
Now here's the challenge...at Wharton, there will be many Deloitte applicants. How can you stand out from the field? Emphasize your non-technical skills -- people management, international experience, biz dev. That teaching experience and community service work sounds great! Agile unfortunately probably won't be the thing that gets you into b-school.
Then, I think the key for you is to add a few schools where your stats will have a bigger impact. So for example Ross, Fuqua, Stern. (Fuqua is GREAT for healthcare.) Just make sure you have a nice diverse portfolio of options for yourself.
I hope that helps!
Krista

rutgersalum250 wrote:
Community and others:
Post MBA goals:

Anything else?
Experts' Global Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 70 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Expert Reply
rutgersalum250 wrote:
Community and others:
Post MBA goals:

Anything else?

Hi rutgersalum250,

We are a bit late in responding to you but we hope this finds you in time still.

First things first...great overall profile with all elements taken care of :-) Hence, your chances here largely depend on how well you are able to express your strengths in your essays and differentiate yourself from the remaining applicant pool. Thus, while stating the facts, please also take special care in ensuring that there are enough takeaways for the Admissions Committee. Basically, that means focus on bringing out your leadership potential, professional maturity, and readiness for a higher leadership role. Back these up with enough examples.
Further, your post-MBA goals would be important as well. Currently, we do not see any real connection between your current experience and your aspirations to be a part of the healthcare industry. Please remember to deliberate on these goals enough before putting the same into your essays as the shift will need to be explained.

Should you have any follow-up questions, please reach out to us. Rest, do take care of the above and you should have a good chance at Wharton! :-)

All the best!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Schools: CBS '21
GMAT 1: 610 Q45 V28
GPA: 3.89
Send PM
Hey, thank you in advance for evaluating my profile. please be ruthless:

About: 26 years old, Male, Moroccan Citizen
Education: Civil Engineering Degree (Master’s degree) from the top engineering school In the country. The school is paramilitary so I also hold the title of reserve military lieutenant.
Stats:
GPA: 4.1
GMAT: 590 (23 v, 48Q), 5.0 AWA, 1 IR ( retaking the GMAT after a few months for a 700+ score)

Work Experience :
- 3 years working as an engineer for the Top engineering company in Morocco: JACOBS Engineering SA (JESA). It is a joint venture between two global leaders in their fields: OCP S.A, a world leader in phosphates and derivatives and Jacobs Engineering Group Inc, one of the world’s largest and most diverse provider of technical and construction services.
- Started as a junior Hydraulic engineer at a subsidiary of the company with the crucial task of supporting start a new department in the infrastructure industry that would expand the current portfolio of engineering services provided by the company. In 2 years and after successfully achieving this major milestone of expanding our client base in the Buildings and Infrastructure (B&I) industry business unit, I moved up to the role of Lead Civil Engineer in the company’s headquarters in Casablanca. I worked under the Technology, Engineering and Design department in the Process industry Business Unit, the biggest unit in the company.
- I had assignments in multiple projects in the process industry. Specifically, I was lead civil Engineer of one of the biggest industrial projects, an international project with a new client. The project was a multi-Billion dollar Phosphate Fertilizer Complex in Saoudi Arrabia and the client was Maaden.

- Extracurricular:

o was in the leadership committee of the Jacobs Future network, which provides professional development and networking opportunities to early career employees. I was Lead of the Professional Development Cell with a team of around 30 people. I worked closely with the Top management of the company and was in charge of developing and providing professional development opportunities to more than 400 employees.
o Was project Manager in my ENACTUS school team. We won the national competition trice, and were finalists in the international ENACTUS competition once.
o Winner of the first prize in a Moroccan Competition for innovation EMINOV, 2014 with a project called SOLAR COOKER that uses solar energy to cook food.

- I’m also a blogger (ridachakour com)- with the vision of inspiring ambitious young people from my country to pursue higher education and to make an impact in the world.

- Philanthropy: I work as volunteer civil engineer for a social project that I co-founded under my company. The goal is to develop an ecological and sustainable solution for the problem of untreated sewage water in rural areas of the country. The social project is named WATERFIL, and it uses a phyto-purification process to treat sewage water and help solve this huge issue in an isolated village near Marrakech.

- MBA goals: Move into management consultancy and work for a variety of international companies to better get prepared for a future position as a chief executive. I intend to go back to Africa in the future and help build multi-billion dollar projects as a world-class business leader with African DNA.
VP
VP
Affiliations: MBAkarma
Own Kudos [?]: 213 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.75
Send PM
Hello @RaydenV'

Please see my replies in Blue

RaydenV wrote:
Hey, thank you in advance for evaluating my profile. please be ruthless:

About: 26 years old, Male, Moroccan Citizen Will add some diversity- not many Moroccans apply to Wharton
Education: Civil Engineering Degree (Master’s degree) from the top engineering school In the country. The school is paramilitary so I also hold the title of reserve military lieutenant.
Stats: Same comment as above
GPA: 4.1 What scale was your GPA on?
GMAT: 590 (23 v, 48Q), 5.0 AWA, 1 IR ( retaking the GMAT after a few months for a 700+ score) 590 is too low. Definitely aim for a 700+

Work Experience :
- 3 years working as an engineer for the Top engineering company in Morocco: JACOBS Engineering SA (JESA). It is a joint venture between two global leaders in their fields: OCP S.A, a world leader in phosphates and derivatives and Jacobs Engineering Group Inc, one of the world’s largest and most diverse provider of technical and construction services.
- Started as a junior Hydraulic engineer at a subsidiary of the company with the crucial task of supporting start a new department in the infrastructure industry that would expand the current portfolio of engineering services provided by the company. In 2 years and after successfully achieving this major milestone of expanding our client base in the Buildings and Infrastructure (B&I) industry business unit, I moved up to the role of Lead Civil Engineer in the company’s headquarters in Casablanca. I worked under the Technology, Engineering and Design department in the Process industry Business Unit, the biggest unit in the company.
- I had assignments in multiple projects in the process industry. Specifically, I was lead civil Engineer of one of the biggest industrial projects, an international project with a new client. The project was a multi-Billion dollar Phosphate Fertilizer Complex in Saoudi Arrabia and the client was Maaden.
You've mentioned your role and years. They look interesting, but the likes of Wharton would like to see your career progression and business impact. Without mentioning achievements it is difficult to say much in detail.

- Extracurricular:

o was in the leadership committee of the Jacobs Future network, which provides professional development and networking opportunities to early career employees. I was Lead of the Professional Development Cell with a team of around 30 people. I worked closely with the Top management of the company and was in charge of developing and providing professional development opportunities to more than 400 employees.
o Was project Manager in my ENACTUS school team. We won the national competition trice, and were finalists in the international ENACTUS competition once.
o Winner of the first prize in a Moroccan Competition for innovation EMINOV, 2014 with a project called SOLAR COOKER that uses solar energy to cook food.

- I’m also a blogger (ridachakour com)- with the vision of inspiring ambitious young people from my country to pursue higher education and to make an impact in the world.

- Philanthropy: I work as volunteer civil engineer for a social project that I co-founded under my company. The goal is to develop an ecological and sustainable solution for the problem of untreated sewage water in rural areas of the country. The social project is named WATERFIL, and it uses a phyto-purification process to treat sewage water and help solve this huge issue in an isolated village near Marrakech.

Extracurricular seem to have a good weight. Highlight more on what impact you have had due to these activities and what transferable skills have you gained to become a potential business leader

- MBA goals: Move into management consultancy and work for a variety of international companies to better get prepared for a future position as a chief executive. I intend to go back to Africa in the future and help build multi-billion dollar projects as a world-class business leader with African DNA.
Goals look realistic, but break these down into short term and long term. Also how will MBA help achieve these goals?
To conclude, 1. Definitely need a 700+ GMAT to significantly improve your chances. 2. brownie points on diversity 3. Bring out the business impact of your work
Wharton is going be be a challenge (it is for everyone) but you can make it if you tie the above strongly in your written application. All the best.

Best
Varun Sharma
+919137133507
Free Profile Review
MBAkarma.com
Quora
LinkedIn
info@mbakarma.com
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi everyone I'm hoping to get an honest MBA evaluation profile

Nationality: Russia
GMAT: currently studying, aiming for 700+
Undergrad: Law, top 20 school
Undergraduate GPA: 3.4
Master's degree: LLM from USC school of law (USA)
Current work ex: 5 Year
1. worked in a big law firm
2. Now, The head of the legal department
Extra Curriculars:
Co-founder of the first American football team, in which played as a linebacker
Short term goal: switch my career to I-banking and focus on M&A

Thank you guys in advance. I am looking forward to getting your feedbacks
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
GPA: 3.3
WE:Investment Banking (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Hello,

My goal is to get into Harvard/Stanford/Wharton full time MBA 2 years from now. what are my chances of getting in these schools?

Undergrad- The Ohio State University
GPA - 3.3
Major- Double Major - Finance/Accounting
Minor- Economics
Age- 26
WE- 4.5 years

Jobs held-
1 year Big 4 Valuation (Ernst & Young)
6 months Duff & Phelps Valuation (New York)
3 years Investment Banking- M&A in Tech and Media (New York)
Current Job- Manager in Corporate FP&A- M&A Special Projects team. (This is an elite team at the firm where I have significant responsibility impacting major decisions of the firm)

GMAT- 770
CFA- Taking Level 1 in December. Level 2 next year.

Volunteer & EC-
Founder & President of a top business organization at The Ohio State University (Won the Outstanding New Student Organization award in 2013)
One of the Advisers in a Finance Scholars organization, a renowned club that helps students learn finance
Big Brother (Big Brother Big Sister)

Please advise
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello guys,

I plan to apply next year in R1 at Wharton/Chicago/Columbia/Stern/Kellog.

Background and nationality: Spanish (Male
)
Undergrad Information: 2.8 GPA BSc Industrial Engineering in a top 5 national university and 1year - academic exchange in Best Latam University (University of Sâo Paulo).

GMAT: 720+ expected (let's take this assumption)

half a year of work experience at Vodafone Group as a Operations Engineer (Project manager)
3 Years of work experience at Deloitte (Strategy & Operations ):
Promoted each year with almost the best recognition
Led teams since my 2nd year (was a Project leader in charge of 2 people)

Community and others:
Involved in different clubs in both my main university and University of Sâo Paulo (consulting club, alumni, women-empowerment, mentor of international applicants)
3 Years of various community service initiatives through Deloitte. (I'm captain of soccer team)

Post MBA goals:
Ideally my goal is to focus primarily in MBB in Consumer Goods industry. Ideally I'd like to work in the States, but I know now being native suppose a big disadvantage.

I speak English, Spanish, French and Portuguese, and I'm really commited with social impact, recently i've been involved in a local org.

According to my target schools,

Which are my possibilities?

Thanks in advance,

Best,

David
Intern
Intern
WE:Sales (Computer Software)
Send PM
My main concern is my low GPA and jumpy career history (circling around the sales/PR/marketing drain, and switching industries from toys to SaaS (tech), before settling in Sales/SaaS 3-4 years ago). I've accomplished a lot at the companies I've worked for, received 5 promotions and held leadership roles for the last 3 years, but it's still not very impressive.

During undergrad, I was seriously ill, once homeless, and worked full-time while studying, so I'm hoping this will shine a brighter light on my dim academics and inconsistent profile. I want my themes to be 1. failing, and then picking myself back up again to show tenacity, and 2. overcoming obstacles, and now wanting to start my own company to make the world a better place.

Academics:
- 3.29 GPA, social sciences
- 730 GMAT (RETAKING aiming for a 780)
- Completing HBX CORe (Harvard business 'prep' course) soon with a goal of an A (4.0) average
- Undergrad was at Harvard Extension School

Work Experience:
- American, 3 years of international experience (Germany - working language proficiency)
- 8 years of professional experience, 4 years in people management/leadership roles
- Managed 15 people at maximum, now managing around 5 people (switched companies, and now growing the team from 0 to 5)
- 5 promotions, from intern >associate > senior associate > team lead > senior manager > head of sales
- Starting my own company, in the very early stages

Life Background:
- Aged 30
- Experienced a life-threatening illness and homeless during undergrad - hence the low GPA
- Also worked full-time during all of undergrad, taking classes at night
- Decent amount of volunteering experience
- "Theme" of my application is overcoming hardship/life threatening illness/and homelessness, and now wanting to start my own company and make the world a better place
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi Avi2017,

Thank you for sharing your profile. Congratulation on a 770 GMAT score! You have an impressive background that Harvard, Stanford, and Wharton would very much like to see. Of course, these are top institutions that receive a lot of highly qualified applicants. In your application, you will need to showcase how you will add value to the MBA class. Keep in mind also that these institutions are different and look for different characteristics in an applicant. If you manage to write a cohesive story and showcase why you need an MBA and why [insert institution name], then there is a high probability of acceptance. Keep in mind that your essay/short answer questions, interview, and LOR will play an essential role in the institutions' decision.

If you are interested in continuing the conversation, please reach out to coordinate a free consultation (contact details in signature).

Good luck!

Avi2017 wrote:
Hello,

My goal is to get into Harvard/Stanford/Wharton full time MBA 2 years from now. what are my chances of getting in these schools?

Undergrad- The Ohio State University
GPA - 3.3
Major- Double Major - Finance/Accounting
Minor- Economics
Age- 26
WE- 4.5 years

Jobs held-
1 year Big 4 Valuation (Ernst & Young)
6 months Duff & Phelps Valuation (New York)
3 years Investment Banking- M&A in Tech and Media (New York)
Current Job- Manager in Corporate FP&A- M&A Special Projects team. (This is an elite team at the firm where I have significant responsibility impacting major decisions of the firm)

GMAT- 770
CFA- Taking Level 1 in December. Level 2 next year.

Volunteer & EC-
Founder & President of a top business organization at The Ohio State University (Won the Outstanding New Student Organization award in 2013)
One of the Advisers in a Finance Scholars organization, a renowned club that helps students learn finance
Big Brother (Big Brother Big Sister)

Please advise
Intern
Intern
WE:Sales (Computer Software)
Send PM
Hello! I'm looking for a profile evaluation. My top choice is HBS, but I'm also applying to MIT Sloan, Stanford, Haas, and some others.

My main concern is my low GPA and jumpy career history (circling around the sales/PR/marketing drain, and switching industries from toys to SaaS (tech), before settling in Sales/SaaS 3-4 years ago). I've accomplished a lot at the companies I've worked for, received 5 promotions and held leadership roles for the last 3 years, but it's still not very impressive IMHO. It also took me yearsssss to graduate from my ALB, simply because of so many health and financial issues -- I had to keep taking time off.

During undergrad, I was seriously ill, once homeless, and worked full-time while studying, so I'm hoping this will shine a brighter light on my dim academics and inconsistent profile. I want my themes to be 1. failing, and then picking myself back up again to show tenacity, and 2. overcoming obstacles, and now wanting to start my own company to make the world a better place. I also persisted despite all the constant obstacles, and now I've graduated with an above 3.0 GPA, a 730 GMAT, have received 5 promotions, hold a leadership role, and I'm founding my own company while living abroad.

Academics:
- 3.29 GPA, social sciences
- 730 GMAT (RETAKING aiming for a 780)
- Completing HBX CORe (Harvard business 'prep' course) soon with a goal of an A (4.0) average
- Undergrad was at Harvard Extension School

Work Experience:
- American, 3 years of international experience (Germany - working language proficiency)
- 8 years of professional experience, 4 years in people management/leadership roles
- Managed 15 people at maximum, now managing around 5 people (switched companies, and now growing the team from 0 to 5)
- 5 promotions, from intern >associate > senior associate > team lead > senior manager > head of sales
- Starting my own company, in the very early stages

Life Background:
- Aged 30
- Experienced a life-threatening illness and homeless during undergrad - hence the low GPA
- Also worked full-time during all of undergrad, taking classes at night
- Decent amount of volunteering experience
- "Theme" of my application is overcoming hardship/life threatening illness/and homelessness, and now wanting to start my own company and make the world a better place
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 12
Concentration: International Business, Leadership
Send PM
Hey there everyone!
My name is Rachit. This is my first post on the GMAT club and am very excited to have found this evalutaion thread.
I will be extremely glad if somebody can review my profile.

My profile is as follows:

Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian
Education : Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical
GMAT : Scheduled on Aug 11th

Work Ex: 5 years

2017 to present : Larsen & Toubro, Defence
Domain : Heavy Engineering & Manufacturing
Customer : Ministry of Defence, India
Tech Partner : Hanwha Tech, S.Korea

Key responsibilities :
1. Quality Planning & Monitoring
2. People Management and Manpower handling
3. Coordinate among different functions for production execution
4. Handling customer and technology partner visits
5. Handling Audits
6. Active member of Editorial team of Quarterly In-House Magazine

-Developed sketch-based inspection formats thereby reducing average inspection time and by 20%
-Implemented reuse of geometrical coordinates for speedy marking of large body structures
thereby saving 8 man-hour/man/shift

2013 to 2017 : TAL Manufacturing Solutions, Ltd.,
Domain : Composite Manufacturing & Aerospace
Customer : Boeing(US), Rolls-Royce (UK & Singapore) , Pratt & Whitney (US), Ruag (Germany)

Key responsibilities :
1. Handling Customer requests
2. Planning and execution of various first article activities
3. Contract review
4. Training people
5. Change Management
6. Root Cause and Corrective Action
7. Conducting internal audits
9. PFMEA expert
10 . Active member in various committees : Safety committee, SAP Trainers' team and Composite Repair group

- Was awarded as the employee of the month twice for before time execution of first article inspections for Boeing.
- Was selected for training on Supplier Self Release, AS: 13001 at Singapore
- Introduced paperless inspection-documentation system thereby reducing monthly stationary costs by 5000 INR approx

Extra-Curricular :
- Organized various cultural events during college
- Represented college at various national level events like Robocon
- Currently learning Bachata
- Working on a novel on my high-school life
- Donate blood at yearly intervals

Post-MBA goals :
Preference 1. To move into strategic consulting while banking on my skill-set, to help organizations perform better and make better decisions
Preference 2 : To move into International Brand Management to help organizations establish their presence in either new markets or strengthen their current positions

Own Kudos [?]: 145 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Hi dagargal,

Thank you for your post and for sharing your profile. Since you are applying next year (intake 2020), and are targetting top universities, I recommend you take this year to work on your application. Because of your low GPA (assuming 2.8 out of 4.0 GPA score) and an assumed 720 GMAT score (average or close to average for the target universities), you should work diligently and think about ways you can showcase the institutions your readiness and ability to succeed in their programs. Enrolling and successfully completing HBX Core, for example, can add value to the overall application.

Furthermore, the target institutions look for more than just stats in their applicants. The qualitative aspects of your application should also be top notch, which includes SOP, LOR, short answer questions, video interview, and in-person interviews. Taking time to develop that story will prove instrumental to your success.

If you are interested in continuing the conversation, please feel free to reach out and schedule a free consultation (contact details in signature).

Good luck!

dagargal wrote:
Hello guys,

I plan to apply next year in R1 at Wharton/Chicago/Columbia/Stern/Kellog.

Background and nationality: Spanish (Male
)
Undergrad Information: 2.8 GPA BSc Industrial Engineering in a top 5 national university and 1year - academic exchange in Best Latam University (University of Sâo Paulo).

GMAT: 720+ expected (let's take this assumption)

half a year of work experience at Vodafone Group as a Operations Engineer (Project manager)
3 Years of work experience at Deloitte (Strategy & Operations ):
Promoted each year with almost the best recognition
Led teams since my 2nd year (was a Project leader in charge of 2 people)

Community and others:
Involved in different clubs in both my main university and University of Sâo Paulo (consulting club, alumni, women-empowerment, mentor of international applicants)
3 Years of various community service initiatives through Deloitte. (I'm captain of soccer team)

Post MBA goals:
Ideally my goal is to focus primarily in MBB in Consumer Goods industry. Ideally I'd like to work in the States, but I know now being native suppose a big disadvantage.

I speak English, Spanish, French and Portuguese, and I'm really commited with social impact, recently i've been involved in a local org.

According to my target schools,

Which are my possibilities?

Thanks in advance,

Best,

David
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks a lot, I'll send you a PM in the few days.

Thanks again for your time, keep working hard :)

Best,

David.
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi David,

No problem. I look forward to hearing from you. When ready, please email us at info@siaadmissions.com.

dagargal wrote:
Thanks a lot, I'll send you a PM in the few days.

Thanks again for your time, keep working hard :)

Best,

David.
Intern
Intern
Schools: ISB '23
GPA: 3.91
Send PM
Hello
Kindly evaluate profile.

This is daljeet
indian male
Gmat prepration in progress

Bachelor of ayurvedic medicine and surgery.
7 year experinence of hospital industry (clinical and manegerial)

Extracircular.

Best sportsman of school
Won varoius sports tournaments as caption of school team.
Holds grade certificate from dept. Of sports ,govt of punjab

Prade commander of school team
(participated in prade organised on the eve of indipendance day and republic day by local adminstration with team as prade commander, lead the team in march pass event)

College times
Best athlete of college.
Class representative for my batch .
Member of extracircular activities commitee

As a team member of organising comittee ,organised varoius events in college like annual function, alumini meet.,etc

Caption of bhangra(traditional punabi boys group dance) team.

Others

(Mr singh international is personality and modeling compitation organised by regional tv chennel)

Participated in mr singh international 2009 , reached last round and top six positions.

Participated Mr singh international 2011 as active member of organisation committee.

Organised various blood donation camps with the help of volunteer.

Attended various free medical camps .

Special mention
Participated in emergency medical services as team leader during the visit of President of india to an airforce station.

I was a part of professional dance and dj group as anchor during college days to earn some extra money.

Kindly provide profile evaluation.
Thaks a lot
Regards

Daljeet singh.

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5  ...  18   
Moderator:
Wharton and Tepper Moderator
106 posts