Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 00:22 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 00:22

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 410 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 31
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V26
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V49
GPA: 3.25
Send PM
Re: NUS Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Hi,

My profile as below

I have a GRE score of 319 and GMAT of 600.

Indian Male(28)
10th(CBSE): 95.2%
12th(CBSE): 92.8%
Undergrad: Civil Engineering, BITS Pilani
CGPA : 8.08/10
Work Experience: 4 years (in Consulting, at EY, and startup in CSR Project management) and internship at PwC.

Wanted to know how my profile stands for the NUS MBA program.
MBA and Beyond Consulting
Status:MBA Admissions Consulting from INSEAD, Wharton and Columbia graduates
Affiliations: INSEAD and Harvard
Own Kudos [?]: 350 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi devendra Mittal,

You have not provided many details for me to evaluate comprehensively but based on the information I have, here are my two cents:

Your grads have been great till undergrad, which is from one of the finest institutions. I believe you can enhance your GRE/GMAT score greatly if you consider a retake. Else you should work hard on your story.

Your work-ex, on the surface, sounds good with brands in your CV. But I need to know more about the projects you undertook, the leadership positions you have had and the impact you brought.

I am also missing your post-MBA goals. For NUS, you need to be absolutely clear on your short-term and long-term goals as these will determine why you need an MBA and how NUS can be a catalyst for you to achieve these goals. So, make sure you have clear, thoughtful and well-connected goals. If you'd like, we are happy to hop on a call some time this week to discuss your chances in further detail and address your concerns better. Feel free to book a free session with us as per your convenience.

Cheers!
Kashish Garg,
Community Manager, MBA and Beyond

On behalf of,
Shantanu Sharma, Linkedin
Founder and Admissions Consultant, MBA and Beyond
Testimonials
Email: shantanu@mbaandbeyond.com
What s app: +65-97158525
Devendra Mittal wrote:
Hi,

My profile as below

I have a GRE score of 319 and GMAT of 600.

Indian Male(28)
10th(CBSE): 95.2%
12th(CBSE): 92.8%
Undergrad: Civil Engineering, BITS Pilani
CGPA : 8.08/10
Work Experience: 4 years (in Consulting, at EY, and startup in CSR Project management) and internship at PwC.

Wanted to know how my profile stands for the NUS MBA program.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
Hi,

Would appreciate if someone could review my profile for admission to NUS in Round 1 - 2021 admit. Details as follows -

Personal Info
Indian Female, 27 years

GMAT Score
690 (Q49V34)

School
10th: 97.2% (4th in district) - scholar badge holder for 8 consecutive years
12th: 93.8% (Commerce with Math) - merit scholarship for classes 11 and 12

Undergraduate:
B.Com (Hons.), Gargi College, University of Delhi - Percentage - 89% (College rank - 1 for 2 consecutive years, University rank - 2 for 1 semester); scholarship holder for 2 years

Professional Qualification:
Chartered Accountant ("CA") (AIR 48 in intermediate exams)

Work Experience:
1) CA Intern - Audit - Big4 (3 years)
2) Consultant - Tax - Big4 (3.5 years - 1 promotion at 2 years) (Contributed to several articles/ media brief/ journals)

Extra-Curricular:
1. State level table tennis player (placed - 2nd and 3rd in the state)
2. Member of Toastmasters International
3. Part of several CSR drives in the Big4s
4. Above and beyond team experience awards

Question
How well does my profile fit for NUS? Is there any way to improve it? Is the GMAT score alright for an Indian applicant?
Own Kudos [?]: 350 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Hi deekshawadhwa,

I saw your profile on the ISB forum as well and would try to give an evaluation for both the schools.

From what I can gauge, your academics are clearly the star of your profile. And ISB and NUS, being the top-notch schools, highly stress this aspect. And therefore, you clearly have an edge here. About your concern of GMAT, I think it's quite decent for both the schools. This may be slightly lower from other candidates of the pool you belong to, but I believe your already great acads and a powerful story can compensate for it. We recently have a candidate who has a 690 score and converted LBS, just because her story was making sense in every way.

You have big brands for your CV. So, on the surface, your work-ex looks solid. But I do not have many details here to properly evaluate this aspect. I would like to know your career trajectory and some of the star projects you may have worked upon. You need to showcase how your different roles have developed leadership qualities in you and how you have taken care of things when things went south. Talking about such experiences help give the adcoms a great insight into your values, beliefs and leadership potential and styles.

Your ECs sound strong as well. NUS deeply emphasize in knowing a candidate beyond work. So, try and talk about the things for which you are truly passionate and can help adcoms know a different side of yours.

What is common for both the schools is that they highly stress on your post-MBA goals. While an MBA program is about exploring, you should have clear, well-connected and logical short-term and long-term goals. You should know how these schools can help you achieve those goals and what else you intend to gain from their MBA programs and how do you want to explore your options. So, do introspect over your this part and have a clear plan for you to apply to NUS and ISB.

If you'd like, we are happy to hop on a call some time this week to discuss your chances in further detail and help you understand what these schools want and if you are a true fit to them. Feel free to book a free session with us as per your convenience.

Cheers!
Testimonials

deekshawadhwa wrote:
Hi,

Would appreciate if someone could review my profile for admission to NUS in Round 1 - 2021 admit. Details as follows -

Personal Info
Indian Female, 27 years

GMAT Score
690 (Q49V34)

School
10th: 97.2% (4th in district) - scholar badge holder for 8 consecutive years
12th: 93.8% (Commerce with Math) - merit scholarship for classes 11 and 12

Undergraduate:
B.Com (Hons.), Gargi College, University of Delhi - Percentage - 89% (College rank - 1 for 2 consecutive years, University rank - 2 for 1 semester); scholarship holder for 2 years

Chartered Accountant ("CA") (AIR 48 in intermediate exams)

Work Experience:
1) CA Intern - Audit - Big4 (3 years)
2) Consultant - Tax - Big4 (3.5 years - 1 promotion at 2 years) (Contributed to several articles/ media brief/ journals)

Extra-Curricular:
1. State level table tennis player (placed - 2nd and 3rd in the state)
2. Member of Toastmasters International
3. Part of several CSR drives in the Big4s
4. Above and beyond team experience awards

Question
How well does my profile fit for NUS? Is there any way to improve it? Is the GMAT score alright for an Indian applicant?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
Given Kudos: 9
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41 (Online)
Send PM
Hi all!!
Please evaluate my profile for MBA(Full time) at NUS.

Indian Male(31)
Acads:
2.9/4 CGPA
GMAT: 760(Q51, V41, IR5)

Work Experience: Currently working at Public sector ( fortune 500 company) in india ( 10 Years of work exp)
age-:31

Extra Curricular: Ran a rental business startup for 3 years .
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.95
Send PM
Kudos
Hi,

Would appreciate if someone could review my profile for admission to NUS in Round 1 - 2021 admit. I want to know whether my profile fits in for NUS MBA

GMAT Score
680 (Q51V30), IR 8, AWA 4

Indian Male
Engineering (B.Tech- Petrochemical Engineering, JNTU Kakinada - 72%) (2009-13)
GATE 2015- AIR 148 in chemical engineering stream

Work Experience:
1) Public Sector Energy major - Technical Sales, Business Development, Polymers(5.5 years)- current
2) Manufacturing- Fertilizers (1 year experience prior to the current job)

Extra-Curricular:
1. College basketball team captian for 3 years
2. Player of the university basketball team and played at South indian Zonal Inter University tournaments for 2 years
3. Recieved many prizes in other sports and track & field events as well
4. Was part of Scouts & guides and attended regional Jamborettes
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi Anvesh2502,

Your profile looks quite competitive. Tech and Finance are the two most favourite careers at NUS. Here are some critical points that NUS looks for in a candidate:

1. Academics- You need to be an exceptional performer in this area, with strong grad scores and GMAT/GRE scores.

2. Clear Vision: You need to have a clear career path that you want to choose post-MBA and establish yourself in the long term since it will determine the particular skills and knowledge you would require to pursue.

3. Beyond academics: NUS wants to know more about your personality, your life and who you are. Displaying hobbies and interests can highly contribute to “who you are”.

I can see a good mix of 1&3 in your profile. Your GMAT score is above the school average with great composition and your undergrad GPA and performance in GATE are other pieces of evidence to exhibit your academic potential. Your ECs exhibit your passion for sports which you must speak about. They bring forward the sheer doggedness and grit in you.

For having a clear vision, you need to highlight your career trajectory which should exemplify excellence at work. People from the energy sector are now coming forward as highly competitive MBA aspirants. Therefore, this aspect of yours needs to highlight your leadership potential and clarity in your vision should bring uniqueness in your application.

Additionally, try to create a network to understand the school, its values and its curriculum better. This will help you determine your fit and communicate it to the adcoms exhibiting genuine interest, which again can help you set apart. Feel free to tap us if you have any query or if you need any help in understanding the school better. I will be very glad to assist you in your MBA journey.

Book a free session as per your convenience.

I’ll be more than happy to assist you in your journey.

Cheers!
Testimonials

Anvesh2502 wrote:
Hi,

Would appreciate if someone could review my profile for admission to NUS in Round 1 - 2021 admit. I want to know whether my profile fits in for NUS MBA

GMAT Score
680 (Q51V30), IR 8, AWA 4

Indian Male
Engineering (B.Tech- Petrochemical Engineering, JNTU Kakinada - 72%) (2009-13)
GATE 2015- AIR 148 in chemical engineering stream

Work Experience:
1) Public Sector Energy major - Technical Sales, Business Development, Polymers(5.5 years)- current
2) Manufacturing- Fertilizers (1 year experience prior to the current job)

Extra-Curricular:
1. College basketball team captian for 3 years
2. Player of the university basketball team and played at South indian Zonal Inter University tournaments for 2 years
3. Recieved many prizes in other sports and track & field events as well
4. Was part of Scouts & guides and attended regional Jamborettes
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi gauravjec,

On the surface, your profile looks good. Your GMAT is well above the school's average and compensates for your low GPA. Your 10 years of work-ex is more than the school average. But if you can address this logically, I don't see why you can not crack the admissions as working in a Fortune 500 company should have cultivated a mature leader in you with considerable impacts of yours in the organization. Also, your startup story must bring some uniqueness in your profile.

For NUS, you should try to highlight your hobbies/interests/ECs as well as it emphasizes on knowing a person above and beyond work. Try to resonate it with NUS's values. I do not have any idea over your post-MBA goals. But I would say address questions like why MBA? why now? why NUS? Is there any other alternative to pursue your goals? Why not EMBA?

When you're clear over these questions, I think you must be pretty sorted and you should give it a go. I would also like to know which other schools are you eyeing? Being a slightly older applicant, IMD, Insead and HEC can be other good options as well. Feel free to tap us if you have any query or if you need any help in understanding the school better. I will be very glad to assist you in your MBA journey. Also, here is a journey of an older applicant to Schulich MBA. It may help you get a second perspective reading this.

Book a free session as per your convenience.

Cheers!
Testimonials

gauravjec wrote:
Hi all!!
Please evaluate my profile for MBA(Full time) at NUS.

Indian Male(31)
Acads:
2.9/4 CGPA
GMAT: 760(Q51, V41, IR5)

Work Experience: Currently working at Public sector ( fortune 500 company) in india ( 10 Years of work exp)
age-:31

Extra Curricular: Ran a rental business startup for 3 years .
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 79
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GMAT 2: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.26
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
Hi,

Nationality: Indian

GMAT: 750 (Q50 V41 AWA4 IR3)
Previous GMAT Attempt: 690 (Q50 V33 AWA3 IR5)

B.Engg. Information Technology (Non IIT/Non NIT; no education gap): 8.15 GPA

12th (Maharashtra State Board): 84.48%

10th (CBSE): 90.4% (also 9.8 CGPA)

Work Ex - 1 Year 7 Months as of January’21 (Analytics Consulting)

Post MBA goal: Strategy Consulting (would like to transition from current Analytics Consulting role)

Additional Activities: Taught Mathematics and Physics in a local tuition class for ~2.5 years (during engineering) and other leadership positions in college events.

I’ll be completing 2 years of work-ex by end of June’21 and am hoping to apply the class of 2024 (2022-2024).

Could you please evaluate my profile and suggest any activities/certifications that would enhance my chances?

Also, how badly do poor AWA & IR scores and a Non-IIT/Non-NIT degree impact the NUS application?

Posted from my mobile device
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hey shubhanshdubey97,

Your academics are very sharp with your GMAT score capturing major attention. Talking specifically about NUS Singapore, I believe your score is well positioned against the class average of 670 for full-time MBA program. What worries me more than your AWA score and IR is your work-ex duration. The average work-ex of the class at NUS is 6 years.

Your post-MBA goal aligns well with your past work-ex and your impressive quant score. AWA at 4 is acceptable. So even if your IR and AWA are somewhat tilted, you are well poised. You’ll have to highlight your analytical skills and intellect chiefly in your application to compensate for your weaker side. Try to highlight your career progression and bring out cases which can say that your performance has been better than your peers. In absence of average work-ex, a good progressive career attracts adcoms.

Your essays are going to play a very crucial role now. You’ll have to portray yourself as a perfect fit for NUS and any other b-school you are applying to.

Talking about your ECs, they are well and good. Your tutorship is of genuine significance and highlights the values of generosity and contribution to society. Your leadership positions in college highlight a very strong point that you have developed the skills at a very early age in your career.

If you are open to recommendations, I would suggest you to also consider ISB, Rotman, some top schools in the US. I believe you have a very strong profile. It is more a question of how you portray yourself now.

Feel free to connect with us for any help or support. I believe you are a powerhouse. We will be more than happy to assist you in your MBA journey.

Regards,
Shantanu Sharma
Testimonials

shubhanshdubey97 wrote:
Hi,

Nationality: Indian

GMAT: 750 (Q50 V41 AWA4 IR3)
Previous GMAT Attempt: 690 (Q50 V33 AWA3 IR5)

B.Engg. Information Technology (Non IIT/Non NIT; no education gap): 8.15 GPA

12th (Maharashtra State Board): 84.48%

10th (CBSE): 90.4% (also 9.8 CGPA)

Work Ex - 1 Year 7 Months as of January’21 (Analytics Consulting)

Post MBA goal: Strategy Consulting (would like to transition from current Analytics Consulting role)

Additional Activities: Taught Mathematics and Physics in a local tuition class for ~2.5 years (during engineering) and other leadership positions in college events.

I’ll be completing 2 years of work-ex by end of June’21 and am hoping to apply the class of 2024 (2022-2024).

Could you please evaluate my profile and suggest any activities/certifications that would enhance my chances?

Also, how badly do poor AWA & IR scores and a Non-IIT/Non-NIT degree impact the NUS application?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 4
Schools: NUS
GPA: 2.8
Send PM
Kudos
Hi All,

Would really appreciate if someone can review my profile for NUS 2021 intake :
Female, Indian
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering(7.2 CGPA)
12th - 76.8%
10th - 88.6%
GMAT: expecting 680-690
Work experience - 5 years
Started working with a US MNC as a mainframe developer and transitioned to business analyst role
Then, after that had short stints with start-ups in the role of product-business analyst. In my last role, I was reporting to the VP of Product and helped improve the product value with important insight . Currently, I am working as the Team Leader in the role of business analytics for an MNC and handling and guiding multiple projects(international exposure - clients, in all the roles so far)
Extra-curricular : Have been an active participant in multiple activities while in college and even in workplace
Won inter-district table tennis event in college, published 2 research papers in college, co-founder of activity club in college, not sure if this adds any value but have been an organizer and participant of dance performances in all the companies I have worked so far
Post MBA goals - I have a keen interest to work in a consulting role - IT/Fintech
Why MBA - want to pursue MBA to broaden my knowledge, fill the gaps and experience diverse set of ideas and thought-process
Thanks
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 1109 [0]
Given Kudos: 1752
GPA: 4
Send PM
Expert Reply
Arya93 wrote:
Hi All,

Female, Indian
12th - 76.8%
10th - 88.6%
Started working with a US MNC as a mainframe developer and transitioned to business analyst role
Then, after that had short stints with start-ups in the role of product-business analyst. In my last role, I was reporting to the VP of Product and helped improve the product value with important insight . Currently, I am working as the Team Leader in the role of business analytics for an MNC and handling and guiding multiple projects(international exposure - clients, in all the roles so far)
Extra-curricular : Have been an active participant in multiple activities while in college and even in workplace
Won inter-district table tennis event in college, published 2 research papers in college, co-founder of activity club in college, not sure if this adds any value but have been an organizer and participant of dance performances in all the companies I have worked so far
Post MBA goals - I have a keen interest to work in a consulting role - IT/Fintech
Why MBA - want to pursue MBA to broaden my knowledge, fill the gaps and experience diverse set of ideas and thought-process
Thanks

Hi Arya93,

Thanks for sharing your profile and MBA aspirations.

My name is Priyanka Khandelwal and I am Client Manager here at ARINGO.

You have a very interesting profile! From what I can see:
    Academics – GPA is fine. I would like to know your class ranking (or percentile) and more about your undergrad college.

GMAT - Well, the class average of NUS is 670. So, try aiming a bit higher for a stronger application.:)

Extracurricular activities – Everything on the surface looks good. Any volunteer work/hobbies?

Work Experience –Again, 5 years of experience in US MNC sounds promising, but we would like to see your CV to understand your promotions, roles/responsibilities, impact, etc.?

Your career goals - I am not sure the goals are related to what you have done so far. But again, once I see your CV, I will be able to see if the career goals make sense.

All in all sounds like you have a good profile! If you send me your CV and other info on PRIYANKAK@ARINGO.com, I would love to connect you with our CEO who will be happy to help further with a detailed review and perhaps work together on some amazing apps.

All the best. :)
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi Arya93,

Thank you for sharing your profile. Your academic potential is demonstrated by your strong undergraduate academics and is one of the aspects through which NUS evaluates the profile of candidates. The average GMAT score for NUS is 670, if you score the expected one, then you can have a decent shot at NUS.

On the work front, I can see that you've handled multiple projects and worked in different roles and in different organizations (and startups) which exhibit your ability to adapt and excel. You have good leadership experiences as well. You need to think through your work experience and highlight the key points that help you demonstrate your USPs. While doing so make sure that you demonstrate your leadership skills and the respective impact that you have created for the organization's growth and development in your apps and bring a personality on paper.

Your ECs are good as well, speak about the research paper you’ve published, and build an impactful story about it. Your passion for dance is noticeable in your profile, and I'm sure this will reflect your lively personality as NUS needs to know more about the personality of the candidates and actually who they truly are.

I'm interested in finding out more about your post-MBA goals so that I can connect the dots between your past work experience and post-MBA goals with NUS.

Overall you have a decent profile, but I don’t see a strong impact right now. If you'd like we are happy to hop on a call with you sometime this week to explore your profile and brainstorm different schools that can best suit you. Feel free to book a free session here as per your convenience.

Cheers!
Shantanu Sharma
Testimonials

Arya93 wrote:
Hi All,

Female, Indian
12th - 76.8%
10th - 88.6%
Thanks
SVP
SVP
Send PM
Expert Reply
Arya93 wrote:
Hi All,

Female, Indian
12th - 76.8%
10th - 88.6%
Thanks

Hey Arya93,

Beginning with your profile evaluation, I would say you have got a decent track record of academics. Your GPA of 7.2/10 undoubtedly sets you comfortable to be targeting NUS and several other B-schools.

Moving on, extracurricular participation plays an important role in strengthening your applications as B-schools are on the hunt for all-rounder profiles. Seeing your extracurricular activities, I'd say you have varied endeavours on this end, which portrays your proactive attitude. Your participation in sports definitely highlights your determination and fighting spirit. Additionally, the research papers published by you showcase your depth of knowledge in the domain and highlight your academic achievements and calibre. Besides that, you have also been a co-founder of an activity club in college which portrays your strong entrepreneurial skills. Talk about how, through these initiatives, you made a positive impact on all fronts.
Along with this, I'd suggest you further take a couple of certifications in the field you wish to pursue a career in. At present, you also lack volunteering experience, so make sure you get involved in it as it brings to light the socially responsible aspect of your personality.

Coming to your professional front, you have a pervasive work experience of 5 years at an MNC. Besides that, you have also worked at a startup which showcases how you have had experiences in the best of both worlds. Here, talking about the roles and positions you undertook, the teams and projects you led and the impact you created in those positions would help you establish yourself as a strong candidate.

Given your school choice, NUS falls under the upper competitive category, where your chances of acceptance are 60%. In this case, you need to hedge your bets wisely and target a mix of 6-8 schools.
Here are a few school suggestions that you can be looking at in Singapore:
Insead, NTU, SMU, James Cook, ESSEC

Since the competition will be tough, you need to complement your profile with a strong application. An application through its various components such as essays, LORs and SOPs would help you highlight your strengths and give apt justifications for your weaknesses to smooth over your profile flaws. Moreover, the application acts as the window through which the admission committee can peer into your skills, calibre, and personality.

Lastly, as your admission's major changes depending on your application's quality, you might want to seek professional help to secure your spot in your target schools. That said, having helped over 3500+ applicants get into their dream schools, you can thus check out our All-in-One Solution to gain insights into how we can assist you in creating an application that could boost your chances of acceptance by a minimum of 3x.

Link for All-in-One solution:
https://www.mim-essay.com/mim-all-in-one

Hope this helped!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Kudos
Hi All,

Would really appreciate if someone can review my profile for NUS 2022 intake :
Male, Indian
B.Tech in Information Technology(65 %)
12th - 64%
10th - 72%
Work experience - 2 years

working as an Associate Consultant in a Wipro Ltd
Currently, I am working as the Team Leader and handling and guiding the projects
Extra-curricular : have Represented School and college team in Hockey Competitions.
worked with an NGO for the education of underprivileged students.
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 1109 [0]
Given Kudos: 1752
GPA: 4
Send PM
Expert Reply
gautampruthi wrote:
Hi All,

Male, Indian
12th - 64%
10th - 72%

Currently, I am working as the Team Leader and handling and guiding the projects
Extra-curricular : have Represented School and college team in Hockey Competitions.

Hi Gautampruthi,

Thanks for sharing your profile and MBA aspirations.

My name is Priyanka, Client Manager at ARINGO.

You have a very interesting profile! From what I can see:

Academics: We would like to know from where you did your undergrad and what was your class ranking (or percentile).

GMAT: Well for NUS, we suggest aiming higher than a 690 score. Though the class average is 670, you come from an overrepresented pool of candidates- Male, Asian, Engineer, etc. Hence, the higher the score, the better the chances.

Work Experience: The work experience look fine but is on the lower side. The following link will help to understand the class profile better- https://mba.nus.edu.sg/en/experience/class-profile/. Also, the managerial roles like- number of people reporting to you, the budget of the projects being handled by you, etc. should come out well in your resume.

Extracurricular activities/Volunteer Work: Both the NGO work and Hockey love sounds good. 😊 We would like to hear more about your hobbies.

All in all sounds like you have a good profile! If you send me your CV and other info on PRIYANKAK@ARINGO.com [/url] once you are done with the exam, I would love to connect you with our CEO who will be happy to help further with a detailed review and perhaps work together on some amazing apps.

All the best. :)
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi gautampruthi,

Thank you for sharing your profile. Your stats are quite low, and your expected GMAT score is also decent. The average GMAT score for NUS is 672, but I would recommend that you retake the GMAT and strive for a higher score to compensate for your lower stats as NUS emphasizes highly on academic performance.

About your work experience, you'll need to create good stories, keeping in mind to highlight your responsibilities as an Associate Consultant at Wipro. Try to exhibit your leadership skills in a quantifiable way to bring leadership attributes in your profile. Your ECs seem fine, you can speak about your contribution to NGO and motivation behind it. Participation in Hockey seems great. Along with this, you will need to showcase your personality beyond your work and talking about hobbies and interest can contribute to it. I would like to know about some major aspects of your work experience to take some incredible points from your profile and guide you accordingly.

If you’re looking for European b-schools such as INSEAD feel free to look into this session. It's on 20th March and it's a personalised session, to help you assess your chances.

If you’d like, we are happy to hop on a call with you sometime this week to discuss your profile in length and gauge your fit for the b-school. Feel free to book a free session with us as per your convenience.

What it takes you to get into INSEAD

Cheers!
Shantanu Sharma
Testimonials

gautampruthi wrote:
Hi All,

Male, Indian
12th - 64%
10th - 72%

GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11