Last visit was: 04 May 2024, 13:47 It is currently 04 May 2024, 13:47

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 63 [1]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10035 [0]
Given Kudos: 4544
Test: Test
Send PM
Re: Calling all HEC Paris MBA applicants:(Sept2017 intake)Class of Dec2018 [#permalink]
Expert Reply
I request all applicants to add HEC MBA program to your MBA timeline so that the applicant stats displayed in the first post reflect true picture of admissions. While adding the program, MAKE SURE you are setting it for graduation year i.e. 'Class of 2019'. (We know the class starting in September 2017 will graduate in December 2018, however since our Bschool system counts the program duration in years, not months, the system classifies them as Class of 2019 students.)

Attachment:
HEC_Paris.png
HEC_Paris.png [ 106.64 KiB | Viewed 13654 times ]
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Re: Calling all HEC Paris MBA applicants:(Sept2017 intake)Class of Dec2018 [#permalink]
Expert Reply
paisaj87 wrote:
Hello Everyone,
I will be submitting my application for the September round. Still waiting for the recommendation letters to finally arrive.
Anyone else in for the sept-17 intake?

Thanks for joining the discussion. As per our forum stats, 19 applicants applying for Sept 2017 intake. Hope others too will join this discussion soon.

Good luck!
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hello Everyone - Please join me in welcoming Ameerkhatri6167 as a Thread Master for HEC Paris (Sept 2017 Intake) MBA Thread. We are thrilled to have him on the site and joining the Thread Master ranks. He joined GMAT Club community in 2015 and has since then demonstrated leadership and helpfulness in forum discussions.

Ameer has been selected into the September 2016 intake for the HEC Paris and is willing to help prospective applicants. If anyone has any questions about HEC application, deadlines, school stats, feel free to PM him. For now, welcome him and wish him best of luck as the ThreadMaster.

Best Regards,
Narenn
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
WE:Other (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Hello everyone! I got admission offer for Jan 2017 intake but i got it deferred to Sept 2017 intake. So technically, i am the first person to be admitted in the Sept 2017 intake batch. ;)

Let me know if u have any questions
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Narenn wrote:
Hello Everyone - Please join me in welcoming Ameerkhatri6167 as a Thread Master for HEC Paris (Sept 2017 Intake) MBA Thread. We are thrilled to have him on the site and joining the Thread Master ranks. He joined GMAT Club community in 2015 and has since then demonstrated leadership and helpfulness in forum discussions.

Ameer has been selected into the September 2016 intake for the HEC Paris and is willing to help prospective applicants. If anyone has any questions about HEC application, deadlines, school stats, feel free to PM him. For now, welcome him and wish him best of luck as the ThreadMaster.

Best Regards,
Narenn

Thank you Narenn.
I will try my best to give back to the community which has served me so well and was incremental in getting me into HEC Paris.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
paisaj87 wrote:
Hello Everyone,
I will be submitting my application for the September round. Still waiting for the recommendation letters to finally arrive.
Anyone else in for the sept-17 intake?

Best of luck for your Application. If you need any help before that with regards to application or Mock interviews feel free to reach out via PM.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
thescorpianvj wrote:
Hello everyone! I got admission offer for Jan 2017 intake but i got it deferred to Sept 2017 intake. So technically, i am the first person to be admitted in the Sept 2017 intake batch. ;)

Congratzz on your Admit. You still have more than a year to join in. I suggest you enjoy that to the maximum. :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Bookmarks
Hi Everyone,

I am Ameer Khatri. I am your thread master and I will keep you updated on the latest happening in the HEC Campus.

I am thrilled start my MBA at HEC Paris in sept 2016.

I wish everyone the best of luck for their applications. If anyone needs any help with regards to profile evaluations, Application essays or mock interviews for practice please feel free to reach out.
You can PM me here or you can drop me an E-mail at ameer.khatri@hec.edu. :)

I will try to host webinars and chats with the student council presidents and Adcoms if possible. Keep checking the thread for those updates.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Finance
WE:Other (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Ameerkhatri6167 wrote:
thescorpianvj wrote:

Congratzz on your Admit. You still have more than a year to join in. I suggest you enjoy that to the maximum. :)

Thanks Ameer. I will be in touch with you as probably we will meet in HEC Paris in Sept 2017. I will utilise and enjoy my time to the fullest. :D

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.2
WE:Engineering (Consulting)
Send PM
Hi Ameer,

Welcome to the forum and congratulation on making it to HEC. I am applying for the Masters in International Finance at HEC. Had some queries regarding the program. Wanted to understand if there is any separate group for that discussion, or I can post my queries here?

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
jainshubhams92@gmail.com wrote:
Hi Ameer,

Welcome to the forum and congratulation on making it to HEC. I am applying for the Masters in International Finance at HEC. Had some queries regarding the program. Wanted to understand if there is any separate group for that discussion, or I can post my queries here?

Thanks!

Thank you, Shubham
I am not really sure if there is a separate group. Gmatclub and this thread is more of an MBA oriented thread. You can post your queires here but i do't think i will be of much help in regards to MIF. I do help out with application essay consulting and Mock interviews so if you need help with that you can PM me or drop me an E-mail at ameerkhatri6167@gmail.com
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.2
WE:Engineering (Consulting)
Send PM
Ameerkhatri6167 wrote:
jainshubhams92@gmail.com wrote:
Hi Ameer,

Thanks!

Thank you, Shubham
I am not really sure if there is a separate group. Gmatclub and this thread is more of an MBA oriented thread. You can post your queires here but i do't think i will be of much help in regards to MIF. I do help out with application essay consulting and Mock interviews so if you need help with that you can PM me or drop me an E-mail at ameerkhatri6167@gmail.com

Thanks Ameer!
Will write out a detailed post here, after my GMAT next week. :)
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: International Business, Operations
GRE 1: Q167 V146
Send PM
Hi guys, I have sent my CV trough candidate profile assesment and I think the give me an automated reply.. am I right?

they ask me to do another GMAT (mine is 630) so I think I will apply after I retake the test.

Cheers for the admitted and prospective :-D :-D
Intern
Intern
Send PM
kimtaeyeon89 wrote:
Hi guys, I have sent my CV trough candidate profile assesment and I think the give me an automated reply.. am I right?

they ask me to do another GMAT (mine is 630) so I think I will apply after I retake the test.

Cheers for the admitted and prospective :-D :-D

The profile assesment is not a automated reply but it is a standard formatted reply where only particular inputs are changed from candidate to candidate.
And yes with 630, i too would suggest you to retake and apply. Best of luck for your second attempt.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 63 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Hello Guys,
Does anyone has already seen the questions for the recomendation letters? I just want to have a general sense of the questions.
Thank you,
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Given Kudos: 76
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V32
GPA: 3.38
Send PM
Hi Ameer,

I mailed previously for CV review but got no reply. Can you advise, whom should i mail for CV review.

Regards,

Ameerkhatri6167 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I am Ameer Khatri. I am your thread master and I will keep you updated on the latest happening in the HEC Campus.

I am thrilled start my MBA at HEC Paris in sept 2016.

I wish everyone the best of luck for their applications. If anyone needs any help with regards to profile evaluations, Application essays or mock interviews for practice please feel free to reach out.
You can PM me here or you can drop me an E-mail at ameer.khatri@hec.edu. :)

I will try to host webinars and chats with the student council presidents and Adcoms if possible. Keep checking the thread for those updates.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 72 [0]
Given Kudos: 21
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V31
GPA: 3
Send PM
Hi All,
Thanks for starting this thread. I am applying for Sept'17 intake too. I did submit my profile for quick evaluation and since my score is 630 i was recommended to apply with better score. Their current average is 685.
I am rewriting my test on 4th Oct and there will submit application by Nov deadline. Hopefully I am not too late. Just wanted to check if my assumption that application from all rounds are treated equally. Please let me know
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6925 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts