GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 May 2019, 23:36

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Q50

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B
Q50   [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jul 2017, 22:29
Hello all

I am taking gmat next month and left with around 40 days in my hand and also i hv almost reached 700 level in quant but only left with two topics in which i hv to stress more probability and combinatorics ..so thing i want to know is what else i need to do to get atleast Q50 in these 40 days as i will complete OG and quant review by the end of this month

Sent from my HTC Desire 816G dual sim using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
P
GPA: 3.57
Reviews Badge
Re: Q50  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jul 2017, 22:52
arif24 wrote:
Hello all

I am taking gmat next month and left with around 40 days in my hand and also i hv almost reached 700 level in quant but only left with two topics in which i hv to stress more probability and combinatorics ..so thing i want to know is what else i need to do to get atleast Q50 in these 40 days as i will complete OG and quant review by the end of this month

If you have already reached close to 700, then you are doing something right. Just believe in yourself and remember to push yourself that extra mile when you are feeling tired or weary. For Combinatrics, you don't always get the concept from the best GMAT resources but since it is such a popular topic in mathematics, you will find countless free resources that are actually good. If you are not really good at basics, you can use resources like KhanAcademy to get the hang of it and see if it helps you grasp the concepts better than any GMAT book. If you're good at basics, then I suggest dissecting your mistakes and once you understand that question, do similar question. GMATClub is a great resources to find similar topics using tags and through workbook.
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Q50   [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jul 2017, 23:11
Are OG and quant review sufficient to solve ?
From 700 perspective are their question are sufficient to get at least Q50 and also daily i use to solve what will appear in actual test day 37 question all together including both ps and ds do i need to solve more of them or its enough for a day

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Q50   [#permalink] 10 Jul 2017, 23:11

Q50

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: souvonik2k

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap