GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 26 Jan 2020, 17:26

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Reporting GMAT score

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B
Reporting GMAT score  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2019, 12:30
Hi someone really needs to be a life saviour for me here.

I took GMAT 1 on 25th September, 2019. Then took it again on 21st November, 2019.

On the 24th of November, I requested GMAC to send my official score report to the Indian School of Business. On this day, the official score report of my second attempt wasn't available. However, I was told my multiple people as well as the executive on the candidate service helpline by Pearson Vue that if I send the scores once, the second set of scores would be automatically sent once the official score report for those are available.

On the 25th of November, I got a confirmation mail from Pearson Vue that my first score has been reported to ISB and on the 27th of November, I got another confirmation mail from Pearson that my second attempt has been reported. HOWEVER, in the second mail, it wasn't mentioned which school it has been sent to. It just mentioned that it has been reported to the below mentioned school but that below field was blank.

Now, ISB is saying that they have only received my first score and that I needed to send the score report again for the second attempt. This is in contradiction to what I was told by the candidate service executive of Pearson.

Please can someone let me know if it is required to really send the scores again?

[size=80][b][i]Posted from my mobile device[/i][/b][/size]
CrackVerbal Co-Founder
B
Schools: IIMA
Re: Reporting GMAT score  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2019, 20:35
keshav1895 wrote:
Hi someone really needs to be a life saviour for me here.

I took GMAT 1 on 25th September, 2019. Then took it again on 21st November, 2019.

On the 24th of November, I requested GMAC to send my official score report to the Indian School of Business. On this day, the official score report of my second attempt wasn't available. However, I was told my multiple people as well as the executive on the candidate service helpline by Pearson Vue that if I send the scores once, the second set of scores would be automatically sent once the official score report for those are available.

On the 25th of November, I got a confirmation mail from Pearson Vue that my first score has been reported to ISB and on the 27th of November, I got another confirmation mail from Pearson that my second attempt has been reported. HOWEVER, in the second mail, it wasn't mentioned which school it has been sent to. It just mentioned that it has been reported to the below-mentioned school but that below field was blank.

Now, ISB is saying that they have only received my first score and that I needed to send the score report again for the second attempt. This is in contradiction to what I was told by the candidate service executive of Pearson.

Please can someone let me know if it is required to really send the scores again?

Posted from my mobile device

Hello keshav1895,

It's best to reach out to them again. Assuming your second score was higher than the first one. If you added ISB as one of the 5 schools when you took the test, I am not sure why the score shouldn't reach them.

Do get it on email so that you have documentation on what was told to you.

rgds,
Shree
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2019, 01:36
keshav1895 - The Pearson VUE staff is pretty helpful in resolving such grievances. You should reach out to the team again. There're two teams: one that reviews your issues and if required escalated to the next level. Please write an email to the below email address. Also, please call them as many times as you want, until your issue is resolved.

Email: gmatcandidateservicesapac@pearson.com

Please relax. If you have taken the GMAT the second time and have a valid higher score, there's no way Pearson VUE will not be able to send it to ISB.

New to GMAT Club? Start with the study plan!
Should I retake GMAT? Retaking GMAT Strategies!

What Are My Chances - Automated Profile Evaluation Tool is Here!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2019, 01:41
Thanks CrackVerbalShree and DisciplinedPrep for your help! I received a mail from ISB today that my latest scores have been received by them.

General GMAT Forum Moderator
V
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2019, 01:43
Great news. Congratulations! All the best for the interview.

keshav1895 wrote:
Thanks CrackVerbalShree and DisciplinedPrep for your help! I received a mail from ISB today that my latest scores have been received by them.

New to GMAT Club? Start with the study plan!
Should I retake GMAT? Retaking GMAT Strategies!

What Are My Chances - Automated Profile Evaluation Tool is Here!
VP
VP
V

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2019, 01:57
keshav1895 wrote:

You must be a relieved man! Congratulations! All the best for the interview.

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me"
Target Test Prep Representative
V
Affiliations: Target Test Prep

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2019, 18:14
Glad to hear your situation has been resolved!

Scott Woodbury-Stewart

Founder and CEO

Scott@TargetTestPrep.com
TTP - Target Test Prep Logo
181 Reviews

5-star rated online GMAT quant
self study course

See why Target Test Prep is the top rated GMAT quant course on GMAT Club. Read Our Reviews

If you find one of my posts helpful, please take a moment to click on the "Kudos" button.

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Reporting GMAT score   [#permalink] 11 Dec 2019, 18:14

Reporting GMAT score

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: DisciplinedPrep