Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 08:14 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 08:14

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Stratus Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: Stratus Admissions Counseling
Own Kudos [?]: 72 [0]
Given Kudos: 47
Schools: Stanford
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 72 [0]
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 410 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Send PM
Re: Sloan Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Expert Reply
nityamb wrote:
Hi,
Could someone please help with my profile evaluation?

Ethnicity: Indian

Scores :
Electrical and Electronics - 8.7 GPA (Top 10 Percentile)
GMAT - 730

Qualifications :
B.E. from BITS Pilani (Top 10 Universities in India with a strong history of students in m7)
CFA Level 2 candidate
Harvard: Online Professional certificate in Data Science (ongoing)

Work Experience :
J.P. Morgan: Risk Analyst (2 years (full time) + 6months (intern) Will have 3 years at Matriculation) - Youngest member of the team with leadership experience in multiple high stakes projects.
Ernst and Young (Intern - 2 months)

Co-Curricular : Common Wealth Games Closing Ceremony Participant, inter College MUNs (1st and 2nd positions), Inter-College Drama Competition (2nd Position), TEDx Sponsorship head for campus

Story: Some great stories linking all my life experiences with Co-Curriculars, certifications and job

According to me, the challenges with my profile are -
1. Low Work Ex
2. Not great Co-Curriculars

Post MBA goals: Work in a VC or a PE where i can combine my passion towards finance with the skills gained through an MBA.

Hey nityamb,

Academically, your undergraduate GPA of 8.7/10 showcases your academic prowess, and the brand of your undergraduate college gives your profile a boost as schools tend to pick out applicants from the top schools of each country.

As far as the GMAT goes, a score of 730 is pretty competitive and would allow you to comfortably target an MBA program in top business schools worldwide including MIT Sloan.

Coming to your extracurriculars, you have a lot of experience in leadership roles which are again great value additions. This showcases your ability to spearhead initiatives, impact others, and empathize with other people. B-schools are looking for applicants that are future leaders and such experiences and qualities most certainly vouch for your abilities and strengthen your application. Although, your extracurricular participation during your work experience is lacking here, you can cover that up by undertaking any volunteering or CSR activities that would showcase your drive to give back to society and thus strengthen your application. Alternatively, you can also take up some additional certifications/courses to upskill yourself and showcase your interest in the field of management. This could further improve your profile and give you the required competitive edge.

Moving on, since an MBA is a manager's degree and requires significant work experience, your 2+ years of work experience as a Risk Analyst is slightly on the lower end. MBA specializations require the students to showcase leadership skills and initiative-taking capabilities, hence you can remedy the lack of experience by explaining and highlighting the major projects of your work and how these experiences helped you develop and further groom your skills and knowledge. Showcasing this in good light will overshadow the duration of your professional tenure.

Moreover, the presence of a big brand like JP Morgan in your CV is an added feather to your hat as you will be competing against a pool of applicants hailing from similar backgrounds. Here, showcasing your journey and the learnings gathered through this experience would allow you to differentiate yourself and thereby gain an upper hand with equally competent profiles with extensive work experience hailing from equally good brands.

Coming to the school that you are targeting, MIT Sloan falls under the ultra dream category. Based on your profile, you have a 30-40% chance of getting accepted into the school. Thus, in order to hedge your bets wisely, I’d recommend targeting a mix of 6-8 dream and competitive schools. Some of the schools in the respective mix of categories are listed below.

Dream Category - NYU, Berkeley, LBS, and Duke

Competitive Category - Mc Combs, Texas, and Michigan.

On this note, while you have a competitive profile, to increase your chances of getting admitted to these schools you would need to ensure that you have a very strong application (consisting of - Essays, LORs, and Resume) that highlights your strengths and overshadows your weaknesses in order to differentiate your profile. You need to showcase your journey, what makes you different from your peers, and how you are a great value addition to the school.

Therefore, in lieu of that, I would recommend you to check out our flagship ALL-IN-ONE service, that has helped 3500+ applicants get into their dream schools. As you are still in the early process of your application, it would provide you with end-to-end consulting and unlimited edits on your application documents. Not only that, you’d be connected with B-school alumni who’d be helping you directly with your application process, right from shortlisting the right schools and submitting an impactful application to the school to preparing you for the interview and bagging scholarships!

Link to our All-In-One Solution-

https://www.mim-essay.com/mim-all-in-one

Hope this helped!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Re: Sloan Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
I am an Indian Foreign National (but studied undergrad in US and work at top investment bank in US).
My GMAT is on the lower side for M7 schools (710). I understand that Indian applicant pool is very competitive and a GMAT score of 730+ is preferred. However, will I be compared to Indian nationals because of my passport or will I be compared with US applicants?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
GRE 1: Q170 V163
Send PM
Hello everyone,

Here is my profile, please could someone help with my profile evaluation?

Ethnicity: Asian / Korean

Scores :
Finance Major - GPA 3.3 out of 4.0
GRE - V163/ Q170/ AWA 5.0 -> if covert it to GMAT score, then the range would be 740 - 770 (by ETS or GMAC)

Work Experience :
- Military Service, Special Forces in Korean Army (2Y)
- Private Equity Firm (1Y)
- Financial Advisory focusing on Venture Capital, Ernst & Young (3Y)
- Venture Capital Firm (~1Y) > Provided time-sponsorship for MBA, so I will return to my team after graduating MBA program
- Expected total W/E: about 60 months (excluding military service)

Leadership Experience :
- Squad Commander in Korean Army : led parachute training for private soldiers and unconventional warfare
- Team Leader Professional Experience (over 3 years)

Story: Some great stories linking my poverty childhood experiences with life mission (better world) thru venture capital investments

1. Low GPA
2. Undergrad

Post MBA goals: Return to VC as team leader with time-sponsorship from current employer

Originally posted by pjs3599 on 21 Jan 2021, 03:50.
Last edited by pjs3599 on 21 Jan 2021, 17:48, edited 1 time in total.
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10017 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
Nycquant wrote:
I am an Indian Foreign National (but studied undergrad in US and work at top investment bank in US).
My GMAT is on the lower side for M7 schools (710). I understand that Indian applicant pool is very competitive and a GMAT score of 730+ is preferred. However, will I be compared to Indian nationals because of my passport or will I be compared with US applicants?

Good question! From what I heard from several admission experts in our YouTube sessions, your passport will determine which applicant pool your profile will be added in. I, however, will let experts clarify on this issue. StratusSoterios, mbaMissionNishaT - thoughts?
Own Kudos [?]: 72 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Narenn wrote:
Nycquant wrote:

Good question! From what I heard from several admission experts in our YouTube sessions, your passport will determine which applicant pool your profile will be added in. I, however, will let experts clarify on this issue. StratusSoterios, mbaMissionNishaT - thoughts?

Hi Nycquant (and thanks for reaching out, @Narenn!) -- As an Indian Foreign National, you would be considered to be part of Sloan's international applicant pool, but your US undergrad and US work experience would help differentiate you within than pool and would work in your favor. Hope that helps -- and best of luck!
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
pjs3599 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Scores :
GRE - V163/ Q170/ AWA 5.0 -> if covert it to GMAT score, then the range would be 740 - 770 (by ETS or GMAC)

Qualifications :
B.E. from BITS Pilani (Top 10 Universities in India with a strong history of students in m7)
CFA Level 2 candidate
Harvard: Online Professional certificate in Data Science (ongoing)

Work Experience :
- Venture Capital Firm (~1Y) > Provided time-sponsorship for MBA, so I will return to my team after graduating MBA program

Story: Some great stories linking my poverty childhood experiences with life mission (better world) thru venture capital investments

1. Low GPA
2. Undergrad

Post MBA goals: Return to VC as team leader with time-sponsorship from current employer

Hi pjs3599 - I think you could have a compelling profile for Sloan and other top MBA programs, depending on what leadership experience and achievements you can demonstrate through your work and extracurriculars, and how well you can explain why you want/need an MBA from Sloan (and each particular program), especially given you will return to your same firm. Your GRE scores are high, and I think will help mitigate your lower undergrad GPA. And your stories linking your childhood poverty to your life mission sound great! Do you have specific achievements and leadership experience to highlight? And any extracurriculars? Sloan and other schools will be looking at the whole package. I'd be happy to dive in deeper if you're interested in a 30 minute free consultation. If so, you can sign up here. In any case, best of luck to you!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Hello,

Please evaluate my profile -

India, male, age 25

Part of big 5 consulting - got a policy exception to become one of the youngest consultant in the country. 2 promotions in 3 years.

Outside work, I lead a sports Foundation training 60 kids in swimming. I lead tech initiatives for a member of Parliament - during COVID crisis, I led two tech platform that impacted 80,000 citizens..

Applying without a score using the GMAT waiver option.

Posted from my mobile device
MBA and Beyond Consulting
Status:MBA Admissions Consulting from INSEAD, Wharton and Columbia graduates
Affiliations: INSEAD and Harvard
Own Kudos [?]: 350 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi hanmanjeney,

I am missing a lot of details here but with the info you've provided, I can infer a great potential in you. You clearly have an impact in your profile which is very important, especially when you're applying with a GMAT waiver. Your tech initiatives can help give your story an interesting flavour and the big 4 will add considerable value to your resume.

But, I need to see the academic potential in you which is important for me to analyse as you are applying using the waiver option. Also, I need to know your professional career and post-MBA goals in order to understand your story better.

If you'd like, we are happy to hop on a call with you to have a quick discussion around your application strategy and talk in detail about other b-schools which you should be targeting as well. Feel free to connect with us for any help or support.

Cheers!
Shantanu Sharma, Linkedin
Founder and Admissions Consultant, MBA and Beyond
Testimonials
Email: shantanu@mbaandbeyond.com
What s app: +65-97158525

hanmanjeney wrote:
Hello,

India, male, age 25

Part of big 5 consulting - got a policy exception to become one of the youngest consultant in the country. 2 promotions in 3 years.

Outside work, I lead a sports Foundation training 60 kids in swimming. I lead tech initiatives for a member of Parliament - during COVID crisis, I led two tech platform that impacted 80,000 citizens..

Own Kudos [?]: 350 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi pjs3599,

Your profile looks impressive! With your background and GRE, you have a good shot at the program and I do not think your undergrad GPA will pose a huge problem (as long as you can explain this cogently). Your work-ex, on the surface, looks good and the military experience will provide a different perspective to your profile. But I want to understand your post-MBA goals and your need to pursue MBA better. This will play a crucial role in determining your fit to the program.

Other than this, I am sure you must have good leadership experiences and a compelling story. Also, US schools emphasize on ECs, so do dig in better to highlight your passions outside of work. I am also missing impact in your story. Would like to gauge your profile from this metric as well.

If you'd like, we are happy to hop on a call with you to discuss in detail you and your story, your motivations for MBA and then I will be in a better position to address your concerns and target the right programs.

Feel free to connect with me as per your convenience.

Cheers!
Testimonials

pjs3599 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Scores :

Work Experience :

Leadership Experience :
- Squad Commander in Korean Army : led parachute training for private soldiers and unconventional warfare
- Team Leader Professional Experience (over 3 years)

1. Low GPA
2. Undergrad

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Hello guys,

I want to apply to the early admission MIT MBA after graduating from my European undergrad. Would love your expertise ! (I am hesitating between MBA & MiM)

Background and nationality : French lived in UK / France and Germany to study in the past 3 years. Learning Italian & German.

Undergrad Information: Undergrad in Management (BSc) in ESCP Business School (#8 FT); GPA of 15.73/20 equivalent of a first in the UK (Highest honors) or 4.0 (but not sure about this) ; Scored very high GPA in both quant and literature courses. Before this, I did two years of BSc in Biology in France.

GMAT: No GMAT - Due to health issues this year I couldn't do it (I cannot sit properly at the moment)

Work experience and leadership : Already done 2 internships (Analytics) in tech Unicorns; worked part-time in a start-up in Machine Learning SaaS for the year. Leadership: Presented research I made in my first year of Bachelor at the UNESCO in front of 1000 executives and academics.

Community and others: Did National Model United Nation in NYC in 2019 with a group of students; was in the school Junior Enterprise for 3 years and promoted Manager / Board Member. Leading projects for PE Firms or MBB.
Between my biology year and business, I went to Costa Rica and was a volunteer vet for 2 months in a Rescue Center (Sloth; Jaguar & birds);

Post MBA goals: Manager in a Tech company; the goal is to break in Product Management.

Anything Else: Got a recommendation letter from the dean of my school

Thanks a lot for your expertise
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 10017 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Jakarta11111 wrote:
Hello guys,
I want to apply to the early admission MIT MBA after graduating from my European undergrad. Would love your expertise ! (I am hesitating between MBA & MiM)

Hi Jakarta11111,

While I am sure experts will provide feedback on your profile, I would like you to read this article that tells key differences between MiM and Deferred MBA
https://gofyi.in/article/mba-abroad/def ... vs-mba-303
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Jakarta11111 wrote:
Hello guys,

Background and nationality : French lived in UK / France and Germany to study in the past 3 years. Learning Italian & German.

Undergrad Information: Undergrad in Management (BSc) in ESCP Business School (#8 FT); GPA of 15.73/20 equivalent of a first in the UK (Highest honors) or 4.0 (but not sure about this) ; Scored very high GPA in both quant and literature courses. Before this, I did two years of BSc in Biology in France.

GMAT: No GMAT - Due to health issues this year I couldn't do it (I cannot sit properly at the moment)

Work experience and leadership : Already done 2 internships (Analytics) in tech Unicorns; worked part-time in a start-up in Machine Learning SaaS for the year. Leadership: Presented research I made in my first year of Bachelor at the UNESCO in front of 1000 executives and academics.

Community and others: Did National Model United Nation in NYC in 2019 with a group of students; was in the school Junior Enterprise for 3 years and promoted Manager / Board Member. Leading projects for PE Firms or MBB.
Between my biology year and business, I went to Costa Rica and was a volunteer vet for 2 months in a Rescue Center (Sloth; Jaguar & birds);

Post MBA goals: Manager in a Tech company; the goal is to break in Product Management.

Hi Jakarta11111 - It sounds like you could be a compelling candidate for Sloan's Early Admission MBA (or for an MiM program for that matter). From what you are saying your grades are excellent, and this year your lack of a GMAT will not be held against you at Sloan. I would want to know more on a number of fronts. For example, I'd want to learn more about what you did during your internships - I like the UNESCO leadership experience you mention. I also like the community experience you list, particularly your leadership experience there as well.

I also would very much want to know more about the career direction you want to head, which I think could also help your consideration of an MBA vs MiM. With the MBA, you would presumably work for at least a couple of years before going back to school. You mention Product Management in Tech - do you have a specific longterm career goal in mind? It would be really great if you could find one or more examples of people who already have your longterm dream job, and research what educational and career path they took to get there. You might even find someone open to an informational interview. Not only might this inform which path you should consider taking, but also could provide great material for your application when you explain to Sloan (or any other school) where you are headed and why you need their program to help you get there. I hope this helps - I'm happy to dive deeper via one of our free 30 minute consultations. If you are interested, you can sign up here. In any case, best of luck to you!
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 410 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Send PM
Expert Reply
hanmanjeney wrote:
Hello,

India, male, age 25

Hey hanmanjeney,

Before I start with your profile evaluation, I’d like to clarify that other than the work experience and your extracurriculars, there are lots of factors like your academics and GPA and the brand names, that play an important role in your chance acceptance and thus getting an admit from the top schools.

That said, you have provided limited information for me to give you an accurate estimation of your chances in a school like MIT Sloan. Having said that, let’s begin with your profile evaluation.

As far as your work experience goes, since an MBA is a manager's degree and requires significant work experience, your 3 years of work experience is slightly on the lower end. Furthermore, when targeting a school like MIT Sloan, you will be competing with candidates with at least 5 years of work experience. MBA specializations require the students to showcase leadership skills and initiative-taking capabilities, hence you can remedy the lack of experience by explaining and highlighting the major projects of your work and how these experiences helped you develop and further groom your skills and knowledge. Moreover, your 2 consecutive promotions in just a span of 3 years will showcase your technical acumen and overshadow the duration of your professional tenure.

Moreover, the presence of a Big 4 consulting firm in your CV is an added feather to your hat as you will be competing against a pool of applicants hailing from similar backgrounds. Here, showcasing your journey and the learnings gathered through this experience would allow you to differentiate yourself and thereby gain an upper hand with equally competent profiles with extensive work experience hailing from equally good brands.

As for your extracurricular activities, you have a lot of leadership and volunteering roles which all showcase your strong interest in developing your profile holistically. The endeavors that you took in these clubs and the sports activities you participated in can also be used to highlight your team-building skills. Moreover, Adcoms are more interested in impact created rather than participation, hence highlighting how you impacted those 80,000+ citizens would help enhance your application.

While your work experience and extracurriculars seem to be pretty impressive, your academics (like your GPA and your undergraduate brand) also play a crucial role in your chance of acceptance. Since this information seems to be missing, it makes it difficult for me to present you with an apt evaluation of your profile.

Coming to the school that you are targeting, MIT Sloan being a top-notch school has a very stringent acceptance rate of 8%-12%. Thus, in order to hedge your bets wisely, it is always better to target 6-7 schools under the dream, competitive, and safe category. Thus here are some more schools that you can be targeting that are offering waivers are - Vanderbilt, Darden, Texas, Northeastern, and Georgia Tech.

Having said that, if you want to know more about where you stand amongst the competition, you can take up a FREE Profile Evaluation that will give you a more accurate and personalized suggestion based on your inputs.

Click on the link below to avail your free evaluation:

https://www.mim-essay.com/profile-evaluation/

Hope this helped!
Own Kudos [?]: 350 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Hi Jakarta11111,

Before giving out an extensive evaluation of your profile I would like to specify what traits MIT Sloan looks in the candidate application for the Deferred MBA program:

1. A natural sense of leadership, ambition, and an ability to inspire others
2. A collaborative spirit, focus on community, and enhancement of others
3. Interpersonal and communications skills
4. Creativity to generate new solutions to existing challenges

On the surface, your profile looks decent. I can see a mix of 1,2 & 3 in your profile. You have done the research and presented it in UNESCO is a huge achievement that shows you are ambitious and have the ability to inspire others. Highlight how you work your fingers to the bone to make it successful, as MIT Sloan digs deeper to see your extraordinary accomplishments. Working with a group exhibits your ability to work with the community but to make this trait shine, do exhibit how you learn the ropes.

On the work front, do highlight your impact projects for the internships in unicorns. The startup experience should provide a different perspective on your resume. To make your mark to the adcoms, highlight the challenges you have overcome during this journey and how you saved the day!

For Deferred MBA programs, a high GMAT score is “absolutely” essential to fight the cut-throat competition. However, if you’re applying with a waiver, you need to have an exceptional academic profile. Your undergrad GPA and institution can serve as good evidence for the same. Additionally, If you have demonstrated your quantitative aptitude in the workspace and other areas then it will be a great help for the admission committee to evaluate your profile.

Also, to help you make a decision over MBA & MiM I would say MIM provides a career entrance option and MBA provides career development. You need to analyse your career options after MBA and MiM in order to make an intelligent decision. Based on your profile and post-MBA goals, I feel an MBA can be a better choice for you.

Overall, you definitely have a shot at MIT. Booth’s scholars' program can also be an option you may consider. If you'd like, we are happy to hop on a call with you to discuss your profile at length and address your concerns better. Feel free to book a free session with us as per your convenience.

Cheers!
Testimonials

Jakarta11111 wrote:
Hello guys,

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 151
Send PM
Hi,
Could someone please help with my profile evaluation?

Ethnicity: Indian

Qualification and Scores:
Ranked among top 3 in Secondary and Higher Secondary School
B.Tech Chemical Engineering from IIT - 9.42 GPA (Top 3 Percentile)
CFA Level 1 candidate
GMAT - Not attempted
Research Scholarship and Rural Merit Scholarship during Undergrad

Work Experience :
32 months work ex as Business Development Officer at Public Sector company which is India's largest Fortune 500 Energy company.

My tasks from day 1 involved working from the market entry of a cleaner fuel alternative to its retailing. This involved holding multiple discussions with various stakeholders ranging from various ministries to regulatory authorities as well as financial institutions. As a subject matter expert, I am currently also involved in managerial level discussions with the Chairman as well as the Petroleum Minister in future roadmap creation activity for a Government initiative. Currently, I also lead the team which is working towards revamping the data management portal for 3 Oil Manufacturing Companies (OMCs): the team involves 30 odd officers combined from all OMCs.

Also in collaboration with MOPNG, I am heading the publicity plan for a pan India Govt initiative aimed at strategically targeting tier 1 and tier 2 cities for increasing market penetration of the alternative clean fuel.

Major initiatives: Designed the temporary database responsible for MIS creation for Ministry from scratch, which has lead to the idea of the current in-progress portal.
Designed a complete training module for the induction of officers in the department.
Managed a team of 8 officers in past.
Reached milestone of 2000 tons of product sold across India.
Promoted once (expect to get promoted to Assistant Manager by next year)

Extra-Curricular:

I have worked on multiple CSR initiatives focussing on solving major problems like river pollution near pilgrimage sites, sanitary pad machine setup for access to women at affordable prices as well as biogas plant installation in parts of North India for provision of free food in community kitchens to 2000 villagers.

Have been a part of the Company's Business Development Cricket team squad

At present, I am preparing for Trinity College Grade 1 Piano Exam

International Exposure: Full funded 3-month Research Internship at one of Germany's top universities.

Post-MBA goals: Work in a Management Consulting firm.

My target colleges are M7 and I was planning to appear for GMAT by August end but due to the GMAT waiver by Sloan might as well give it a try this year in Round 3. Please advise accordingly.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by rahul2006 on 30 Jan 2021, 13:56.
Last edited by rahul2006 on 04 Feb 2021, 11:48, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi, I had gotten infected with covid-19 while working on Covid-19 mitigation in my current role with the District Government.
I am only applying to MIT-Sloan because they have waived GMAT and I don't have the energy to prepare GMAT right now.

It will be a real help if you can help me evaluate my below given profile:

Background and nationality: Grew up in a rural village in India

Undergrad Information:
B.Tech, Rajasthan Technical University, 62 on a scale of 100
Vice Chairman, IEEE Student Chapter
Taught a group of out of the school children for 3 years and brought them back to mainstream education

Grad School: M.A, Azim Premji University, 2.6 on a scale of 5
Elected member, University Students Council, Theatre Club, Poetry Club
Volunteered for a semester at a construction site working with children of migrant laborers.

GMAT: N/A

Work experience and leadership: Total 06 years of work Experience in the development and public sector consulting
SBI-Youth for India- 01 year
Teach for India Fellowship- 02 year
External Consultant, Ministry of Home Affairs- 03

Community and others: 02 years of volunteering experience

Post MBA goals: Continue my work in the Development Sector at scale

So while, I have been part of one of the most sort after and highly selective fellowships in the development sector, in my understanding my undergrad university is not of much repute and my academic score in my undergrad is below average.

Kindly help me evaluate my profile for MIT-Sloan.
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 10017 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
vroom87 wrote:
Hi, I had gotten infected with covid-19 while working on Covid-19 mitigation in my current role with the District Government.
I am only applying to MIT-Sloan because they have waived GMAT and I don't have the energy to prepare GMAT right now.

Hi Vroom, you didn't mention when are you planning to apply. Are you going to apply in Round 3 this year or in the next application cycle?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18  ...  21   
Moderators:
Sloan and Fuqua Moderator
12 posts
Booth & Sloan Moderator
38 posts