GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Aug 2019, 17:54

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Study Plan for 680+

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Intern
Intern
Study Plan for 680+  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Aug 2019, 18:40
Hi,

Planning to take up GMAT in the next 3-4 months. I'm into a full time job and is planning to take a sabbatical for the next few months as I am not getting sufficient time to study. My target for GMAT is 680+.
For the starter, I am currently going through the Manhattan Strategy Guides and working on my basics. Need guidance for the below:
1)What should be the best approach to reach the target
2)Is taking the sabbatical a good idea ?
3)Is the time which I've planned for is sufficient to reach the target?

Appreciate your help.

Regards
PS
General GMAT Forum Moderator
V
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Study Plan for 680+  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Aug 2019, 20:34
Patatree - Welcome to GMAT Club!

I would highly recommend that you enroll in a structured online course rather use materials and free tutorial videos available online. As a working professional with only 3 months to prepare, you need to study a lot of new concepts and build a strong strategy to tackle each question type. Therefore, I would recommend that you start with the basics. Please review the GMAT Club's Study Plan.

GMAT Club Study Plan: https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-study-plan-217827.html

New to GMAT Club or overwhelmed with so many resources? Follow the GMAT Club Study Plan!
Not happy with your GMAT score? Retaking GMAT Strategies!
Math Revolution GMAT Instructor
V
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V42
GPA: 3.82
Study Plan for 680+  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Aug 2019, 09:28
Hello Patatree

Welcome to GMAT club. We wish you the best of luck for your preparation.

A comprehensive study plan and dedicated concept building for the next 3-4 months will ensure the score of 680+. Various possible combinations that you should keep in mind to achieve a score of 700 or above are: V37/Q50, V39/Q49, V43/Q45 are some possible combinations.

Also, if you could manage to get the leaves from work, you will have complete time, and you will have an opportunity to focus on your desired score.

Talking about approach, we would like to tell you that GMAT is not as easy. GMAT math is logic, and GMAT verbal is a real test of English as a language. So we recommend you to remember certain key points.

Initially, you should spend more time on learning basic concepts and try solving as many as questions you can. We recommend you to visit our website https://www.mathrevolution.com to check our free trial pack and free video lesson.

We would recommend you to take our free diagnostic test to know the performance, and it shall draw the systematic study plan for yourself based on the score you achieve.

Apart from this, what exactly you need:

1. A unique, alternative approaches to solve quant questions in a short period, thus saving the time of yours and increase accuracy and finally the score.
2. Up-To-Date questions that meet GMAT exam trends. You don’t need to waste your time on outdated questions here and there.
3. An expert to resolve your queries related to Quant sections individually.

You should also check the reliable resources for the verbal section on the same forum.Gradually, with the help of mock tests, you will be able to compete with time and hence will be able to learn time-management. So you should keep a proper track of your mock test scores.

Let us know if you have further questions.

You can reach us at info@mathrevolution.com

Success is within your reach.

Good luck!
"Free Resources-30 day online access & Diagnostic Test"
"Unlimited Access to over 120 free video lessons - try it yourself"
GMAT Club Bot
Study Plan for 680+   [#permalink] 05 Aug 2019, 09:28

Study Plan for 680+

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics