GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 21 Oct 2018, 19:14

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

The development of a new type of manufacturing called 3-D

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 03 Mar 2013
Posts: 42
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3
WE: Information Technology (Telecommunications)
The development of a new type of manufacturing called 3-D  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Apr 2013, 04:16
6
32
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

  95% (hard)

Question Stats:

45% (02:14) correct 55% (02:17) wrong based on 996 sessions

HideShow timer Statistics

The development of a new type of manufacturing – called 3-D printing or additive manufacturing – will involve futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images and that can lower costs considerably by greatly expanding who and where products can be made.

A. The development of a new type of manufacturing – called 3-D printing or additive manufacturing – will involve futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images and that can lower costs considerably by greatly expanding who and where products can be made.

B. The development of a new type of manufacturing – called 3-D printing or additive manufacturing – will involve futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images and that can lower costs considerably by greatly expanding where products can be made and who can make them.

C. The development of a new type of manufacturing, which is called 3-D printing or additive manufacturing, will involve futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images and that can lower costs considerably by greatly expanding where products can be made and who can make them.

D. A newly developed type of manufacturing called 3-D printing, or additive manufacturing, involves futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images, and this will lower costs considerably by greatly expanding who and where products can be made.

E. A newly developed type of manufacturing called 3-D printing, or additive manufacturing, involves futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images and that will lower manufacturing costs considerably by expanding where products can be made and who can make them.
Most Helpful Community Reply
VP
VP
User avatar
Status: Far, far away!
Joined: 02 Sep 2012
Posts: 1076
Location: Italy
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.8
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: The development of a new type of manufacturing – called 3-D  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Apr 2013, 04:25
18
A, B and C have the same error

The development of a new type of manufacturing (...) will involve

The new type of manufacturing "will involve (...)", not its "developement" (logical error). We are down to D and E.

D. A newly developed type of manufacturing called 3-D printing, or additive manufacturing, involves futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images, and this will lower costs considerably by greatly expanding who and where products can be made.

It seems to say that the fact that "can replicate 3-D images" will lower the cost: wrong.
"who (...)products can be made" is another error in the answer. "Who" needs a different verb than "where" ( where products can be made and who can make them )

E is correct
_________________

It is beyond a doubt that all our knowledge that begins with experience.

Kant , Critique of Pure Reason

Tips and tricks: Inequalities , Mixture | Review: MGMAT workshop
Strategy: SmartGMAT v1.0 | Questions: Verbal challenge SC I-II- CR New SC set out !! , My Quant

Rules for Posting in the Verbal Forum - Rules for Posting in the Quant Forum[/size][/color][/b]

General Discussion
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 24 Nov 2012
Posts: 161
Concentration: Sustainability, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44
WE: Business Development (Internet and New Media)
Re: The development of a new type of manufacturing – called 3-D  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Apr 2013, 01:25
Is "greatly expanding" grammatically correct?
_________________

You've been walking the ocean's edge, holding up your robes to keep them dry. You must dive naked under, and deeper under, a thousand times deeper! - Rumi

http://www.manhattangmat.com/blog/index.php/author/cbermanmanhattanprep-com/ - This is worth its weight in gold

Economist GMAT Test - 730, Q50, V41 Aug 9th, 2013
Manhattan GMAT Test - 670, Q45, V36 Aug 11th, 2013
Manhattan GMAT Test - 680, Q47, V36 Aug 17th, 2013
GmatPrep CAT 1 - 770, Q50, V44 Aug 24th, 2013
Manhattan GMAT Test - 690, Q45, V39 Aug 30th, 2013
Manhattan GMAT Test - 710, Q48, V39 Sep 13th, 2013
GmatPrep CAT 2 - 740, Q49, V41 Oct 6th, 2013

GMAT - 770, Q50, V44, Oct 7th, 2013
My Debrief - http://gmatclub.com/forum/from-the-ashes-thou-shall-rise-770-q-50-v-44-awa-5-ir-162299.html#p1284542

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 12 Dec 2012
Posts: 152
Location: Poland
Re: The development of a new type of manufacturing – called 3-D  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Apr 2013, 03:21
1
Transcendentalist wrote:
Is "greatly expanding" grammatically correct?


Yes, it is. "Greatly" is an adverb correctly describing the "expanding", which is a progressive form of verb here.

You can ask: How sh is expanding?
And you can answer: Sh is expanding greatly.
_________________

If I answered your question with this post, use the motivating power of kudos!

SVP
SVP
User avatar
Joined: 06 Sep 2013
Posts: 1764
Concentration: Finance
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: The development of a new type of manufacturing called 3-D  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Apr 2014, 07:39
B vs E, although I agree with E as the correct answer choice I'm a bit dissapointed about the change in meaning from the original sentence. B says 'can' lower the costs while E says 'will' lower the costs. These two things are obviously different and thus creates confusion

Anyone wish to add something to this?
Cheers!
J :)
Magoosh GMAT Instructor
User avatar
Joined: 13 Nov 2013
Posts: 219
Re: The development of a new type of manufacturing called 3-D  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Apr 2014, 10:07
3
1
Howdy! I think I might be able to help a little bit here! :)

jlgdr wrote:
B vs E, although I agree with E as the correct answer choice I'm a bit dissapointed about the change in meaning from the original sentence. B says 'can' lower the costs while E says 'will' lower the costs. These two things are obviously different and thus creates confusion

Anyone wish to add something to this?
Cheers!
J :)


This is an excellent question! It is actually a subtle change that I didn't notice the first time that I read through these answers. Let's look at them:


B. The development of a new type of manufacturing – called 3-D printing or additive manufacturing – will involve futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images and that can lower costs considerably by greatly expanding where products can be made and who can make them.

E. A newly developed type of manufacturing called 3-D printing, or additive manufacturing, involves futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images and that will lower manufacturing costs considerably by expanding where products can be made and who can make them.

Honestly, I am a bit disappointed with this answer choice. You are correct that the meaning has been changed. In (B), we can see that this technology has the ability to lower costs and replicate 3-D images. In (D), the meaning is slightly different. The technology still has the ability to replicate 3-D images, but doesn't yet have the ability to lower costs. That will happen in the future.

Now maybe, in (B) this idea is implied with the use of "will involve," but I think this is a very very weak inference and likely not true.

Ultimately, I think this is a flaw in the question. Whoever wrote this questions probably didn't notice the change that they were making to the sentence in (E). I don't see any reason for the change in meaning, unless the question writer expects us to have outside knowledge about 3-D manufacturing. I know that it is pretty expensive at this point, and it is not good for a lot of uses because it is so expensive. But the GMAT would never require us to have this kind of knowledge to choose a correct answer.

I think the safest thing to say here is that the answer choice is slightly flawed. The question writer made a mistake that alters the meaning of the sentence. The best wording of answer choice (E), and to make this question truly beneficial for GMAT prep is as follows:

A newly developed type of manufacturing called 3-D printing, or additive manufacturing, involves futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images and that can lower manufacturing costs considerably by expanding where products can be made and who can make them.

I hope that helps! :)
_________________

Kevin Rocci
Magoosh Test Prep

Image

Image

Retired Moderator
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Sep 2013
Posts: 349
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V38
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: The development of a new type of manufacturing called 3-D  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Apr 2014, 13:42
KevinRocci wrote:
Howdy! I think I might be able to help a little bit here! :)

jlgdr wrote:
B vs E, although I agree with E as the correct answer choice I'm a bit dissapointed about the change in meaning from the original sentence. B says 'can' lower the costs while E says 'will' lower the costs. These two things are obviously different and thus creates confusion

Anyone wish to add something to this?
Cheers!
J :)


This is an excellent question! It is actually a subtle change that I didn't notice the first time that I read through these answers. Let's look at them:


B. The development of a new type of manufacturing – called 3-D printing or additive manufacturing – will involve futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images and that can lower costs considerably by greatly expanding where products can be made and who can make them.

E. A newly developed type of manufacturing called 3-D printing, or additive manufacturing, involves futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images and that will lower manufacturing costs considerably by expanding where products can be made and who can make them.

Honestly, I am a bit disappointed with this answer choice. You are correct that the meaning has been changed. In (B), we can see that this technology has the ability to lower costs and replicate 3-D images. In (D), the meaning is slightly different. The technology still has the ability to replicate 3-D images, but doesn't yet have the ability to lower costs. That will happen in the future.

Now maybe, in (B) this idea is implied with the use of "will involve," but I think this is a very very weak inference and likely not true.

Ultimately, I think this is a flaw in the question. Whoever wrote this questions probably didn't notice the change that they were making to the sentence in (E). I don't see any reason for the change in meaning, unless the question writer expects us to have outside knowledge about 3-D manufacturing. I know that it is pretty expensive at this point, and it is not good for a lot of uses because it is so expensive. But the GMAT would never require us to have this kind of knowledge to choose a correct answer.

I think the safest thing to say here is that the answer choice is slightly flawed. The question writer made a mistake that alters the meaning of the sentence. The best wording of answer choice (E), and to make this question truly beneficial for GMAT prep is as follows:

A newly developed type of manufacturing called 3-D printing, or additive manufacturing, involves futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images and that can lower manufacturing costs considerably by expanding where products can be made and who can make them.

I hope that helps! :)

Whats wrong with B anyways..I mean if the author had not committed the mistake of us having pre knowledge on 3D printng..ie Had there been a can in E too
_________________

Appreciate the efforts...KUDOS for all
Don't let an extra chromosome get you down..:P

Magoosh GMAT Instructor
User avatar
Joined: 13 Nov 2013
Posts: 219
Re: The development of a new type of manufacturing called 3-D  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Apr 2014, 14:17
1
JusTLucK04 wrote:
Whats wrong with B anyways..I mean if the author had not committed the mistake of us having pre knowledge on 3D printng


Zarrolou hints at why (B) is wrong. The problem here is the subject of the sentence. Instead of "type of manufacturing" as the subject, answer choice (B) makes "development" the subject of the sentence. Now this may not make sense immediately, but ask yourself if development is the logical subject of the verb:

"development ... will involve futuristic printing machines ..."

This is illogical! The development won't involve these things. This is a description of 3-D printing and printers—not a description of their development. So this is a subtle distinction but an important one.

"... the new type of manufacturing ... will involve ... printing machines ..."

Does that make sense?

We can't describe the development of 3-D printers in the same way that we describe 3-D printers.

Cheers! :)
_________________

Kevin Rocci
Magoosh Test Prep

Image

Image

Retired Moderator
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Sep 2013
Posts: 349
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V38
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: The development of a new type of manufacturing called 3-D  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 28 Apr 2014, 22:53
KevinRocci wrote:
JusTLucK04 wrote:
Whats wrong with B anyways..I mean if the author had not committed the mistake of us having pre knowledge on 3D printng


Zarrolou hints at why (B) is wrong. The problem here is the subject of the sentence. Instead of "type of manufacturing" as the subject, answer choice (B) makes "development" the subject of the sentence. Now this may not make sense immediately, but ask yourself if development is the logical subject of the verb:

"development ... will involve futuristic printing machines ..."

This is illogical! The development won't involve these things. This is a description of 3-D printing and printers—not a description of their development. So this is a subtle distinction but an important one.

"... the new type of manufacturing ... will involve ... printing machines ..."

Does that make sense?

We can't describe the development of 3-D printers in the same way that we describe 3-D printers.

Cheers! :)

Is there anyway we can identify such errors...This is my second same mistake today...and I dont seem to get a hold of it...It passes the ear test so smoothly that it is never a suspect
_________________

Appreciate the efforts...KUDOS for all
Don't let an extra chromosome get you down..:P


Originally posted by JusTLucK04 on 28 Apr 2014, 14:29.
Last edited by JusTLucK04 on 28 Apr 2014, 22:53, edited 1 time in total.
Magoosh GMAT Instructor
User avatar
Joined: 13 Nov 2013
Posts: 219
Re: The development of a new type of manufacturing called 3-D  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Apr 2014, 14:57
2
JusTLucK04 wrote:
Is there anyway we can identify such errors...This is my second same mistake today...and I dont see to get a hold of it...It passes the ear test so smoothly that it is never a suspect


These errors are tough to notice because they are so subtle. And it's even harder when they separate the subject and the predicate, like in this sentence. Our minds are really good at ignoring this sort of illogical sentence and making sense of what is there, so we have to pay attention to the meeting created by the words in the sentence—not what our minds tell us.

This isn't the best answer, I know, but there is no hard fast rule. We have to pay attention to the logical coherence of the subject and the predicate. Do they make sense together? I suppose the word "development" might be a good tip, though. It is real easy to start talking about the thing itself even though the subject is "development." So I'd keep an eye out for that. Besides that make sure the sentence is logical. :)
_________________

Kevin Rocci
Magoosh Test Prep

Image

Image

Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 22 Jul 2014
Posts: 59
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.27
Re: The development of a new type of manufacturing called 3-D  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jul 2015, 00:09
KevinRocci wrote:
JusTLucK04 wrote:
Whats wrong with B anyways..I mean if the author had not committed the mistake of us having pre knowledge on 3D printng


Zarrolou hints at why (B) is wrong. The problem here is the subject of the sentence. Instead of "type of manufacturing" as the subject, answer choice (B) makes "development" the subject of the sentence. Now this may not make sense immediately, but ask yourself if development is the logical subject of the verb:

"development ... will involve futuristic printing machines ..."

This is illogical! The development won't involve these things. This is a description of 3-D printing and printers—not a description of their development. So this is a subtle distinction but an important one.

"... the new type of manufacturing ... will involve ... printing machines ..."

Does that make sense?

We can't describe the development of 3-D printers in the same way that we describe 3-D printers.

Cheers! :)



Do "new type of manufacturing " and "newly developed type of manufacturing " mean the same ?
newly developed manufacturing process should be the correct clause , I think "newly developed type of manufacturing " conveys meaning like
"moulding type manufacturing " or rolling type manufacturing.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 Jul 2015
Posts: 1
Re: The development of a new type of manufacturing called 3-D  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2015, 20:50
Moreover , while spotting differences between B and E , there seems to be another subtle meaning change.

B : The development ... will involve
E : A newly developed... involves

Doesn't this imply a meaning change ?
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Mar 2015
Posts: 51
Re: The development of a new type of manufacturing  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Oct 2015, 14:31
Choices A, B, C have the error of using future tense (will)
Choice D, use of "who and where" does not make sense

Choice E is the correct Answer
Jamboree GMAT Instructor
User avatar
Status: GMAT Expert
Affiliations: Jamboree Education Pvt Ltd
Joined: 15 Jul 2015
Posts: 273
Location: India
Re: The development of a new type of manufacturing  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Oct 2015, 05:14
1
It is not the "development of......." that will involve futuristic printing but a type of manufacturing will involve futuristic printing.....so A, B and C are eliminated.

D breaks the parallel construction of "that"
E - the best answer choice as it says- a Type of manufacturing involves futuristic printing that can.....and that will......

Hope it helps!
_________________

Aryama Dutta Saikia
Jamboree Education Pvt. Ltd.

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 20 Apr 2013
Posts: 136
Re: The development of a new type of manufacturing  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Oct 2015, 22:16
AryamaDuttaSaikia wrote:
It is not the "development of......." that will involve futuristic printing but a type of manufacturing will involve futuristic printing.....so A, B and C are eliminated.

D breaks the parallel construction of "that"
E - the best answer choice as it says- a Type of manufacturing involves futuristic printing that can.....and that will......

Can you please let me know if E is not changing the tense of the original sentence?

The original sentence seems to be in future tense (suggesting that the technology will develop in future), while E seems to suggest as if the technology has already been developed.
Jamboree GMAT Instructor
User avatar
Status: GMAT Expert
Affiliations: Jamboree Education Pvt Ltd
Joined: 15 Jul 2015
Posts: 273
Location: India
Re: The development of a new type of manufacturing  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2015, 23:23
2
In the original sentence - Development .. will involve - This is not correct. As development (in itself) will not involve.

The intent of the sentence is to highlight what 3-D printing consists of in terms of machines and what are the machines capable of .. (in future)..
_________________

Aryama Dutta Saikia
Jamboree Education Pvt. Ltd.

Board of Directors
User avatar
P
Joined: 17 Jul 2014
Posts: 2657
Location: United States (IL)
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
GPA: 3.92
WE: General Management (Transportation)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: The development of a new type of manufacturing called 3-D  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Dec 2015, 20:41
thelosthippie wrote:
The development of a new type of manufacturing – called 3-D printing or additive manufacturing – will involve futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images and that can lower costs considerably by greatly expanding who and where products can be made.


we have a new type of manufacturing.
this new type will involve futuristic printing machines.
these machines can replicate 3d images and can lower costs.


A. The development of a new type of manufacturing – called 3-D printing or additive manufacturing – will involve futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images and that can lower costs considerably by greatly expanding who and where products can be made.
it is the new type of manufacturing that will involve printing machines that can do 2 things, and not the development of the new type of manufacturing.

B. The development of a new type of manufacturing – called 3-D printing or additive manufacturing – will involve futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images and that can lower costs considerably by greatly expanding where products can be made and who can make them.
same error as in A.

C. The development of a new type of manufacturing, which is called 3-D printing or additive manufacturing, will involve futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images and that can lower costs considerably by greatly expanding where products can be made and who can make them.
same error as in A and B.

D. A newly developed type of manufacturing called 3-D printing, or additive manufacturing, involves futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images, and this will lower costs considerably by greatly expanding who and where products can be made.
pronoun "this" refers to an action. since it does not have a clear noun-antecedent, D is incorrect.

E. A newly developed type of manufacturing called 3-D printing, or additive manufacturing, involves futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images and that will lower manufacturing costs considerably by expanding where products can be made and who can make them.
we are left with E, although I don't like it. :)
original sentence says - greatly expanding while here is just expanding.
Senior SC Moderator
User avatar
V
Joined: 14 Nov 2016
Posts: 1314
Location: Malaysia
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
The development of a new type of manufacturing called 3-D  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2017, 02:14
thelosthippie wrote:
The development of a new type of manufacturing – called 3-D printing or additive manufacturing – will involve futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images and that can lower costs considerably by greatly expanding who and where products can be made.

A. The development of a new type of manufacturing – called 3-D printing or additive manufacturing – will involve futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images and that can lower costs considerably by greatly expanding who and where products can be made.

B. The development of a new type of manufacturing – called 3-D printing or additive manufacturing – will involve futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images and that can lower costs considerably by greatly expanding where products can be made and who can make them.

C. The development of a new type of manufacturing, which is called 3-D printing or additive manufacturing, will involve futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images and that can lower costs considerably by greatly expanding where products can be made and who can make them.

D. A newly developed type of manufacturing called 3-D printing, or additive manufacturing, involves futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images, and this will lower costs considerably by greatly expanding who and where products can be made.

E. A newly developed type of manufacturing called 3-D printing, or additive manufacturing, involves futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images and that will lower manufacturing costs considerably by expanding where products can be made and who can make them.


OFFICIAL EXPLANATION


Explanation: On questions like this, in which there are so many decision points, you must find a concrete error and use that to eliminate several answer choices. Perhaps the best place to start on this example is the choice of subject between “the development of a new type of manufacturing” and “a newly developed type of manufacturing” along with the verb that accompanies it (“will involve” and “involves”) Here the primary concept is logical predication. First, it is not the development that involves the futuristic printers but the type of manufacturing that involves the futuristic printers. Also, the future tense in (A), (B), and (C) is wrong: if you say “the development will involve” it is as if nothing has yet taken place, which is illogical given the context of the sentence. For the sentence to be correct, it must be the new type of manufacturing that involves the printers and that is taking place now, not in the future. In choosing between (D) and (E), the easiest decision point comes at the end. In (D), “by greatly expanding who and where products can be made” is nonsensical as “who products can be made” is clearly wrong. Answer choice (E) corrects that by changing it to “where products can be made and who can make them
_________________

"Be challenged at EVERY MOMENT."

“Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.”

"Each stage of the journey is crucial to attaining new heights of knowledge."

Rules for posting in verbal forum | Please DO NOT post short answer in your post!

Advanced Search : https://gmatclub.com/forum/advanced-search/

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Aug 2017
Posts: 88
Location: Korea, Republic of
GMAT 1: 700 Q51 V31
GPA: 3.68
The development of a new type of manufacturing called 3-D  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2017, 19:43
Zarrolou wrote:
A, B and C have the same error

The development of a new type of manufacturing (...) will involve

The new type of manufacturing "will involve (...)", not its "developement" (logical error). We are down to D and E.

D. A newly developed type of manufacturing called 3-D printing, or additive manufacturing, involves futuristic printing machines that can replicate 3-D images, and this will lower costs considerably by greatly expanding who and where products can be made.

It seems to say that the fact that "can replicate 3-D images" will lower the cost: wrong.
"who (...)products can be made" is another error in the answer. "Who" needs a different verb than "where" ( where products can be made and who can make them )

E is correct




Who and where products can be made --> Is there any problem?, if any, could you please explain it?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 May 2017
Posts: 49
Re: The development of a new type of manufacturing called 3-D  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Nov 2017, 05:19
I discarded E as the intended meaning of the sentence is lost and it is rightly highlighted by KevinRocci . I guess this question should be tagged with debatable OA.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: The development of a new type of manufacturing called 3-D &nbs [#permalink] 29 Nov 2017, 05:19
Display posts from previous: Sort by

The development of a new type of manufacturing called 3-D

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.