GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 17 Oct 2018, 00:31

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

UBC Sauder - Class of 2017 - Calling all MBA applicants

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 05 Aug 2013
Posts: 91
Location: India
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
UBC Sauder - Class of 2017 - Calling all MBA applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Apr 2015, 15:07
Hi All,

To all the admitted guys..how many days after you submitted your application did you hear back from school with interview invite? I submitted my application 5 weeks back but still no info on interviews so is this normal timings??Thank you for answering the query
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 Nov 2013
Posts: 39
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GPA: 2.84
WE: Supply Chain Management (Other)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: UBC Sauder - Class of 2017 - Calling all MBA applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2015, 11:23
I am in!! I just received an email with the admission information!

I am from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 05 Aug 2013
Posts: 91
Location: India
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: UBC Sauder - Class of 2017 - Calling all MBA applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2015, 11:27
Vignicius wrote:
I am in!! I just received an email with the admission information!

I am from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.


Congrats..can you tell bit more abt your profile? And when did you apply and when were you interviewed?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 Nov 2013
Posts: 39
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GPA: 2.84
WE: Supply Chain Management (Other)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: UBC Sauder - Class of 2017 - Calling all MBA applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2015, 11:35
simplyanuj wrote:
Vignicius wrote:
I am in!! I just received an email with the admission information!

I am from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.


Congrats..can you tell bit more abt your profile? And when did you apply and when were you interviewed?


Thank you buddy!

I am 29 years old, graduated in mechanical engineering by federal university of Rio de Janeiro - Brazil.

I have almost 6 years of work experience, 4 in the procurement area of Vale (iron ore company), 1 year in the maintenance area of a steel making company (Votorantim) and 1 year in the brazilian airforce academy. I applyed in the end of december, interviewed on march, 27th and received my admission email today (04/08/2015).
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 05 Aug 2013
Posts: 91
Location: India
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: UBC Sauder - Class of 2017 - Calling all MBA applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2015, 16:13
Hi All,

To all the international students who applied by R3 deadline early March ..have you received any updates on your application yet from adcom?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Aug 2010
Posts: 8
Re: UBC Sauder - Class of 2017 - Calling all MBA applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2015, 07:48
1
Hi All,

I wanted some advice about the Sauder full-time MBA. Basically, I have been offered a place at Sauder for fall of 2015 and at Desautels in Montreal. I had a couple of questions that I needed your help on:
1. Given that the Sauder full-time MBA is a 16 month program, are international students eligible for a 3 year work permit or 16 month work permit after the program.
2. What is the impact of choosing Sauder considering that it is based on the west coast in Vancouver. What is your opinion on fears that Vancouver is away from the major Canadian economic hub of Toronto- Montreal etc.
3. Is it true that opportunities in the Vancouver area are lower as compared to east Canada, salaries are lower and cost of living is higher.
4. What are the top sectors for employment in the Vancouver region. Is Sauder a good place for supply chain/ logistics related specialization.

I will be really thankful if you can share your experience.

Sincerely,

Gaurav
New Delhi, India
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Oct 2014
Posts: 1
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: UBC Sauder - Class of 2017 - Calling all MBA applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2015, 04:43
Abhimirage wrote:
They have asked me to send my Transcrips as soon as possible so that they can prepare my application for the admissions committe. I have sent them my trancrpits yesterday and it will rech them at max by Thursday. I have also dropped them a mail regarding this. My concern is will they consider me for 5th Jan deadline. I havent received any reply from them so far. :(


Did you get admit to Sauder school of business?
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Dec 2014
Posts: 35
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Re: UBC Sauder - Class of 2017 - Calling all MBA applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Nov 2015, 02:33
grvsngh

Hi Gaurav

did u get the answer to your questions? I also have the same questions and looking for answers.

Any help would be appreciated :)
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Status: Alumnus & GSB Prez - ISB Co17
Affiliations: PMI
Joined: 24 May 2015
Posts: 174
Concentration: Leadership, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.9
WE: Operations (Aerospace and Defense)
Reviews Badge
Re: UBC Sauder - Class of 2017 - Calling all MBA applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Nov 2015, 21:42
aakashbaweja wrote:
grvsngh

Hi Gaurav

did u get the answer to your questions? I also have the same questions and looking for answers.

Any help would be appreciated :)


You are on the wrong thread :)
Please visit calling-sauder-british-columbia-applicants-2016-intake-class-of-201136-40.html for the current year admissions of UBC.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Feb 2017
Posts: 6
Location: India
Schools: St.Gallen'17
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 4
Re: UBC Sauder - Class of 2017 - Calling all MBA applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2017, 01:22
Hi Guys,

It would be great if anyone of you can evaluate my profile for UBC

India Male ,IT engineer
10,12,Engineering: + 78%
9 years 9 months of Total Exp with Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.
6 years of onsite US Exp. in Management role.

GMAT score: 680

I just gave my GMAT and will be applying in round 3

Being an India guy I know I have a pretty average score . But some valuable insight will be very helpful
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Apr 2016
Posts: 8
Location: India
Schools: Sauder '18 (A)
GMAT 1: 640 Q43 V35
GPA: 3
Re: UBC Sauder - Class of 2017 - Calling all MBA applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2017, 23:04
Anshu2017 wrote:
Hi Guys,

It would be great if anyone of you can evaluate my profile for UBC

India Male ,IT engineer
10,12,Engineering: + 78%
9 years 9 months of Total Exp with Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.
6 years of onsite US Exp. in Management role.

GMAT score: 680

I just gave my GMAT and will be applying in round 3

Being an India guy I know I have a pretty average score . But some valuable insight will be very helpful
Dont stress on the score buddy. You have got an amazing work ex and this is what Sauder puts heavy weightage on. Weightage is as follows- 50% -educational background and 50% -personal profile.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Feb 2017
Posts: 6
Location: India
Schools: St.Gallen'17
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 4
Re: UBC Sauder - Class of 2017 - Calling all MBA applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Feb 2017, 11:07
vikramaditya1989 wrote:
Anshu2017 wrote:
Hi Guys,

It would be great if anyone of you can evaluate my profile for UBC

India Male ,IT engineer
10,12,Engineering: + 78%
9 years 9 months of Total Exp with Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.
6 years of onsite US Exp. in Management role.

GMAT score: 680

I just gave my GMAT and will be applying in round 3

Being an India guy I know I have a pretty average score . But some valuable insight will be very helpful
Dont stress on the score buddy. You have got an amazing work ex and this is what Sauder puts heavy weightage on. Weightage is as follows- 50% -educational background and 50% -personal profile.



Thanks for the encouraging words....I will be submitting my application tomorrow, 1 day before R3 deadline. Hope I am not too late :(
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Feb 2017
Posts: 6
Location: India
Schools: St.Gallen'17
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 4
Re: UBC Sauder - Class of 2017 - Calling all MBA applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2017, 21:36
1
simplyanuj wrote:
Hi All,

To all the international students who applied by R3 deadline early March ..have you received any updates on your application yet from adcom?


Hi,

I applied for R3 on 1st March . Haven't heard anything from them yet. Have you ?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: UBC Sauder - Class of 2017 - Calling all MBA applicants &nbs [#permalink] 03 Mar 2017, 21:36

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   [ 73 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

UBC Sauder - Class of 2017 - Calling all MBA applicants

  new topic post reply Update application status  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.