GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 28 Feb 2020, 21:07

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

URGENT! HELP NEEDED: What are my chances of getting into the LBA MBA

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
URGENT! HELP NEEDED: What are my chances of getting into the LBA MBA  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Dec 2019, 01:55
Hello, I am applying for MBA programmes and I would like to know what my chances of getting into the LBS MBA are given he following profile:

-Work experience= 4 years as an equity analyst at a top asset manager in London (AUM of more than $300bn)+ 2 investment banking summer internships from top banks while I was in uni

-GMAT=710

-White male

-GPA= Hard to covert it, it is 104/110 in Italy which I think should translate to 3.0-3.2. If any Italian with experience disagrees let me know. This is the biggest unknown factor. If they see it as a 3.4-3.5 I am probably in, if they see it as a 2.8 I am definitely out

Undergrad= Bocconi University (Top 10 Economics university in Europe), Bachelor of Science in Finance

-Passed all the 3 levels of the CFA

What do you think my odds for the LBS MBA are? Thank you!
HEC & IMD School Moderator
P
Concentration: Leadership, Operations
Schools: HEC'22 (J), IMD '22
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
Re: URGENT! HELP NEEDED: What are my chances of getting into the LBA MBA  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Dec 2019, 02:21
Hi francesco93,
Welcome to Gmatclub. There is a dedicated forum to ask for LBS profile evaluation. You can post the your details in the following link: https://gmatclub.com/forum/profile-eval ... l#p1579446
Also, the below posts will be useful to you: https://gmatclub.com/forum/ask-me-anyth ... 02310.html and https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all- ... 99294.html

Note:- This post is locked and you can carry out further discussions on the above forums. Thanks.

francesco93 wrote:
Hello, I am applying for MBA programmes and I would like to know what my chances of getting into the LBS MBA are given he following profile:

-Work experience= 4 years as an equity analyst at a top asset manager in London (AUM of more than $300bn)+ 2 investment banking summer internships from top banks while I was in uni

-GMAT=710

-White male

-GPA= Hard to covert it, it is 104/110 in Italy which I think should translate to 3.0-3.2. If any Italian with experience disagrees let me know. This is the biggest unknown factor. If they see it as a 3.4-3.5 I am probably in, if they see it as a 2.8 I am definitely out

Undergrad= Bocconi University (Top 10 Economics university in Europe), Bachelor of Science in Finance

-Passed all the 3 levels of the CFA

What do you think my odds for the LBS MBA are? Thank you!

Re: URGENT! HELP NEEDED: What are my chances of getting into the LBA MBA   [#permalink] 05 Dec 2019, 02:21

URGENT! HELP NEEDED: What are my chances of getting into the LBA MBA

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: DisciplinedPrep