Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 16:13 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 16:13

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Fortuna Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Re: Ask Fortuna Admissions [#permalink]
Hello, I started my first full-time job in September 2020. I am currently in a Business Development role with an international consulting firm. I would most likely apply for MBA in Fall 2022 for the 2023 intake. I would love to hear your thoughts on applying with 2 years of work experience (which means I will have 3 years of work ex when I start school). Do you recommend waiting an additional year to start applying Fall 2023 onwards?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 150 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Send PM
CarolineFortuna wrote:
Hi Twic - looks like you have a great profile for a top business school. Do you have 6 years work experience in total? This would put you a bit above the average for the top US schools so you may face tough competition from other MBB candidates who are at an earlier stage in their career, but possibly at the same level as you (or are you more senior?) Conveying the value of your broader / longer experience will be important, to make it a plus rather than a minus in your profile.

TWIC wrote:
(continued from above)

Extra-curriculars:
- Pro-bono consulting work for a local social development NGO, supporting the launch of their newest development programs in South Africa. Work focused around strategy, communications, implementation, and monitoring & evaluation (2020 to date)
- 2 month exchange to the Palestinian territories to teach english at a local education center; developing the curriculum, taking classes and private lessons of students of all age groups - also used the time to explore and learn more about the region. (2015/16, in between graduating university and starting at the MBB).

MBA:
- ST goals: product manager in tech-innovation space (think Google X) to learn how to commercialize and bring niche tech innovations with social focus to market
- LT goals: launch my own venture in Africa focused on alleviating specific social issues through technological innovation
- Schools: Stanford, Harvard, Wharton, MIT Sloan, Chicago Booth, UC Berkeley, Michigan Ross, Duke Fuqua, CMU Tepper
Hi Caroline, yes 6 years in total and 7 by the time I matriculate - I left MBB with 3 years experience and moved into big data consulting because I wanted to deep-dive into data science/big data full-time and have been at my current firm for almost 3 years now
Send PM
DrishtiJ wrote:
Hello, I started my first full-time job in September 2020. I am currently in a Business Development role with an international consulting firm. I would most likely apply for MBA in Fall 2022 for the 2023 intake. I would love to hear your thoughts on applying with 2 years of work experience (which means I will have 3 years of work ex when I start school). Do you recommend waiting an additional year to start applying Fall 2023 onwards?

Hi Drishti -- You will be still be given the same consideration as applicants with 4+ years, but I would want you to consider :

-Career progression, is it rapid enough and will this be reflected in LORs -- and stand up to those with 4-7 who should by then have gotten some promotions, etc.?
-Have you had time to take feedback at work and implement that feedback so the LOR writers can answer standard LOR Q2 and discuss this growth?
-Are your test scores where they need to be (aim for 760+)?
-Strong EC involvement and leadership outside fo day-to-day work role?

If you feel good about these things when writing the app at 2 years, then go for it, if not, perhaps best to wait one more year.
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
We are also doing profile evaluations on YouTube during MBA Spotlight. If you are interested, sign up here! redirect.php?id=unphw78cx9
Send PM
Expert Reply
ilovecroquettes wrote:
Requesting Profile Eval for MBA 2023/2024 Intake

Sex: Female
Ethnicity: Southeast Asian (US Citizen, Immigrant, 1st Generation College)
Schools: HBS, Wharton, Sloan, Columbia, Booth, Haas  

GMAT
Not yet taken, aiming for 690-710

Academics:
-BS in Mechanical Engineering from HYPSM
-Theatre minor
-2.9 Cumulative GPA, downward trend (It’s my weakest area, I know... It was hard adjusting to college, I was dealing with depression... I plan to explain in optional essay)

College Leadership/Work Experience:
-Executive Board Member at Diversity Group 1
-Community Engagement Chair at Diversity Group 2
-Part-time jobs
-Study abroad in Germany

Work Experience:
- 4 years in F100 Aerospace – Mechanical Engineer, Program Manager, Promoted 1x, Given Program-level award, $1-2million projects w/ international clients, process improvement initiatives saving company $500K
-Lead my office Employee Resource Group (ERG) focused on Community Engagement  
- 1 year in FAANG – Mechanical Engineer, $50-70million projects

Extra Curriculars:
-Volunteer for national organization focused on Education enablement and College Prep for first-generation students of color - Teaching STEM classes, CS TA, resume workshops
-Ski instructor (2 years)

Goals:
-Short term: Work in Tech - Product Management or Operations
-Long Term: Expand my venture focused on Mental Health and Wellness, Head of Product at Tech company

Questions:
-Other than GMAT, any other ways to mitigate my low undergrad GPA? Do you recommend HBX Core? Would enrolling in a Master’s in CS help or detract from application?
-Any other US B-schools you think would be a good fit?
-Any other International B-schools would be a good fit and would potentially give scholarships given my background?
Hi ilovecroquettes, firstly what’s up with the username? lol

Thanks for sharing.
Since you are aiming for some of the top schools in the world, it would work more in your favor if you aimed for a higher gmat score as the averages for those are much higher (closer to 730). And with your low gpa, this is another reason to get a very high gmat score. It would be advisable to take some additional courses (if your quant are low) and take some math courses to help compensate.
Even with your story (and thanks for revealing) it will be extremely difficult to get into HBS in particular with your gpa. It’s always great to aim high and apply to some reach schools but I would also apply to some more safety s
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi NJ95, thanks for sharing your details. The schools understand that some firms have very rigid hierarchical structures, but it is worth mentioning that point, either in your own essays, and/or in your recommendations. It will be important to convey that you are a high performer and have had significant impact, both through your own app (essays, resume etc) and the recommendations. Regarding your second question - this is not uncommon. It doesn’t help your candidacy unfortunately. Regarding your recent non profit experience - it can help if it looks genuine (and not like something you have just started for the purposes of your application). Does it fit with your longer term interests, past and present? Conveying how it is part of a bigger picture can help it carry more weight and authenticity. Do sign up for a free one on one consultation to discuss in further detail on the Fortuna Admissions website!

nj95 wrote:
GMAT: 760
Indian, Male, Lawyer

Went to one of the top law schools in India and started working at a PE/M&A team at a top law firm right out of college. 3 years’ work ex. (4 by the time I’ll join). Have represented US mega funds on several acquisitions in India. Closed transactions worth more than USD 1bn. Was active in co-curriculars in law school and have represented the law school at many competitions in India and abroad.

R1 schools - Wharton, Booth, Columbia, NYU, Tuck

Short term goal – IB, Medium term - PE

1. In terms of growth, law firms in India have pretty rigid promotion structures (as do firms in the west) and there’s no possibility of a promotion before 4 years. How do AdComs judge transactional lawyers in terms of growth and what aspects should be highlighted to them.
2. While I was active in co-curriculars at law school, I have not been able to do anything substantial after I started working. How detrimental can this be and will recent non-profit experience (after I gave the GMAT) harm my prospects instead of improving them?

That’s great that at least you are working in an international team - that will be important to emphasise. I would also explain that you would have relocated if it were not for covid.

All in round 1 in October for September 22’ intake

Nationality: Indian

Education: Bachelors in Computer Science and Engineering from a State University

Grade: 63.5/100

GMAT: 730

Work Experience: 4.5 years of experience (3 years in a MNC and 1.5 years in 2 start-ups)

Current Role: Deputy Manager at a HCL Technologies (A Technology services MNC)

- I am currently working in Product Management. I have seen exponential growth in my career as the role. I am currently working in requires an MBA and an average of 8-10 years of work experience at my company.

- My previous roles have been: Product Manager, and Product and Presales Consultant

Extracurriculars:
Been in leadership roles since my childhood. Held leadership roles in school, and was the General Secretary and Fashion Club Head at my University.

Additionally, I am a State level Cricket and Handball player

I also am a Director at an NGO aimed to help underprivileged children get access to basic education, and have helped more than 500 children till date.

Start-up Experience:

- I am Co-founder of a start-up that is a platform/community for Product Managers across the globe

- Recently, I have set foundations of a start-up that includes a mobile app and wearables that could help ensure a Safe and Secure society to live in for Everyone.

Post MBA Goal:
Work in a Technology/Consulting role for a F500 and get well versed with the nuances of Business.

Long term goal will be to focus on creating Social Startups, aimed to bring changes in the society.[/quote]

Hi Abdul, thanks for sharing your profile. It looks like you are a strong candidate for a top school. For the international schools like INSEAD it will be important to convey your international experience as well, I’m not sure if that’s part off your profile?[/quote] I am currently working with the Leadership team of HCL. My whole team is based in London and US, and i have been working with folks across the globe all round my career. Since i joined in the mid of pandemic, relocation wasn’t possible, hence i wasn’t able to move to London.[/quote]

Originally posted by CarolineFortuna on 15 Jun 2021, 10:37.
Last edited by CarolineFortuna on 15 Jun 2021, 10:40, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
Send PM
Looking for input reg. likelihood of admissions and weaknesses
Ethnicity: Indian Male
WE: 3 years
Schools: Cornell, Fuqua, Emory, UNC, Tepper
Intake year: Fall 2022

GMAT: Yet to take. Expecting around 730
GRE (taken in 2017): 328 - 168Q, 160V

Academics:
-MS in Construction Management from a T10 US university (GPA: 3.9)
-B.Tech from India (non-IIT, T10 college in India) (GPA: 8.8/10)

Work Experience: (4 years at matriculation)
-3 Years in Engineering Consulting – Transportation & Infrastructure project management. Promoted twice in 3 years. Leading a group of 10 engineers and technicians. Managing a portfolio worth > $1.5M.
-Completed PMP certification and expecting another promotion before Round 2 deadline (Applying for Round 2).
-Nominated for the Employee of the Year in the division.
-Leading member of the steering committee for an ERG within the firm. Will be presenting a SOW for the approval of Board of Directors this August.
-- Worked 2 years as a Research Assistant owing to family separation issues. Became a better person because of that and lead to an interest in mentoring underpriviliged students during MS. Plan on explaining this in the Optional Essay.

Extra Curriculars:
-Chairperson of a commitee in a large engineering society chapter. Managed speakers for conferences, reached out and integrated students and young members into the society, and increased our numbers by 15%.
-Involved in mentorship of underprivileged HS students (black/brown/immigrant communities) for multiple organizations while on campus (T10 US university). Currently continuing to be available to similar local organizations.

Goals:
-Short term: Pivot to management consulting or look for roles in general management (failsafe)
-Long Term: Exit to an executive position in an F500 firm. Would like to be involved in making executive-level decisions and lead innovation of new policies and products more than anything.
Send PM
Expert Reply
ilovecroquettes wrote:

GMAT

Academics:
-Theatre minor
-2.9 Cumulative GPA, downward trend (It’s my weakest area, I know... It was hard adjusting to college, I was dealing with depression... I plan to explain in optional essay)

-Part-time jobs
-Study abroad in Germany

Work Experience:
- 4 years in F100 Aerospace – Mechanical Engineer, Program Manager, Promoted 1x, Given Program-level award, $1-2million projects w/ international clients, process improvement initiatives saving company $500K

Extra Curriculars:
-Volunteer for national organization focused on Education enablement and College Prep for first-generation students of color - Teaching STEM classes, CS TA, resume workshops

Goals:
-Long Term: Expand my venture focused on Mental Health and Wellness, Head of Product at Tech company

Questions:
-Other than GMAT, any other ways to mitigate my low undergrad GPA? Do you recommend HBX Core? Would enrolling in a Master’s in CS help or detract from application?
-Any other International B-schools would be a good fit and would potentially give scholarships given my background?
safety schools. But you right to explain the low gpa in the optional essay section. I do worry though that even with an explanation it will be very hard to get into an M7 with such a low gpa i’m afraid. Always worth a try though I say. You’ve got some great leadership experience though in college and professionally and also great that you have some int’l experience. Based on what you said in terms of the struggles you faced in college and now your long term goal is in that space will indeed be a compelling story for all admissions . The more vulnerable and open you can be and speak to what you have learned along the journey is highly appreciated by admissions.
So yes, the only way to help mitig
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 68
GRE 1: Q169 V157
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
•GRE:- 326 GMAT 710
•Nationality: Indian
*GPA:- 3.20
•Work experience: 5 years in Product Engineering Division, Promoted to Assistant Manager (Current working for a Public Sector Company for Govt. Of India

Achievement:-
*Patent application pending ( Transferred for legal evaluation)
* Two technical papers in international journal

* Handling a team of 75+ People.
•Promotion : 3
•Under Grad: B.Tech Oil and Gas
•Extra-curricular : Swimming (National Level)

US B-schools you think would be a good fit?
Should I go with GRE or GMAT, or should I take another attempt for GMAT.
Send PM
Gargi009 wrote:
Indian Female

GMAT: pending

Education:
- Chartered Accountant
- B.Com. (reputed Indian College) - First Class
- M.A. Economics (mediocre Indian University) - First Class

Work Ex:
- 36 months as Articled Audit Assistant with PwC (this was a full-time compulsory period served as per guidelines of the Chartered Accountantancy course in India)
- 10 months as Operations Manager for International Chemistry Quiz (conducted by Royal Australian Chemical Institute) for India & Middle East (35,000+ participants)
- 15 months as Founder & COO of QuantumVault (a for-profit academic organisation aimed at developing 21st Century skills in K12 students & teachers by organising innovative international events) (Have been involved in every aspect of the organisation since ideation. In the given duration, have impacted more than 10,000 students & 1,200 teachers from 67 countries) (Bootstrapped. Cash Positive. Profit Making.)

Extracurricular:
- Multiple awards & accolades throughout school & college (research based projects, debates, awareness centered street plays & theatre, Olympiads, editor, organising committee member, School Captain in jubilee year, etc)
- Member of local NGO since 2 years to support community at ground level (education, healthcare, sanitation)
- Certified Yoga Trainer (practicing since over 6 years. Associated with local group actively organising need Yoga sessions for all age groups. Conducted 5 such sessions - 100+ people in all)
- Certified Nutritionist (got involved during own weight loss journey of 80 lbs. Helped over 12 people reach their fitness goals)
- Launching an NGO aimed at holistic healthcare (mental & physical)

Target:
Stanford GSB, Wharton, LBS, Booth, HEC Paris, Kellogg, Columbia

Gargi - thanks for sharing! It would help to know what your current role is. Assuming it’s QuantumVault (very cool by the way!), schools will want to see very clear Why MBA -- why do you need one if you’ve already jumped to entrepreneurship? Your goals play a very important role in this process -- they need to see a value in you getting an MBA from their program to reach your goals. GMAT will also be important esp. coming from a lesser know Uni -- I would aim for 760 for M7 schools. LORs can also be a bit tricky if running your own company you now is the time to reach out to past direct supervisors and or a client and plan for who will write for you. Clearly your very involved and a leader in ECs, so very good there!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 165
Concentration: Marketing, International Business
GPA: 3.1
WE:Sales (Advertising and PR)
Send PM
Just to edit the last few statement-Aiming for a Sr Management Role in Brand Management or Product Marketing Side
arunavac wrote:
GMAT: 670
•Nationality: Indian male
•Work experience: 4.5 years
•Function: Marketing & Sales
•Working as a Senior Executive at the Walt Disney Company in the Broadcasting Side for the last 2 years managing revenue and brand solutions for different advertisers. Prior to that was a part of the Marketing and Sales Team of Viacom Inc in India for 2 years.
•Graduation: West Bengal University of Technology. CGPA: 7.22, 12th: 71% & 10th: 66%
•Extracurricular: Pianist and Guitarist |
•Post MBA Career Goal: Senior management role in a project based industry or Operations based roles
•Kindly advice suitable schools to apply and us and pragmatic post MBA career goals. Thank you.
Send PM
Expert Reply
Thanks for sharing your details. If you have two years experience and that is the maximum then you are fine to apply. If you have a long gap, it’s important to show what you have done during that time. So if you are studying, will you get a qualification? Maybe you can do some volunteering or an internship relating to your post MBA goals? The schools will want to see that you have used the time productively. If you don’t have international experience then schools like INSEAD and LBS are likely out of reach unfortunately.

• Started as an Assistant Manager.
• Lead a team of 12 members where work included maintenance and installation of devices which are used to manage and regulate processes and systems in power plant.
• Gold Category Award at Total Quality Management Competition from the company and runners up from the SBU for best innovation project.
(Through an internal job posting I switched to commercial and operations)
Vedanta Limited- Commercial- Procurements and Contracts (Dec 2019 – Aug 2020):
• Handled an annual spend base of ₹15 Crore
• Analysis of market trends and industry megatrends (technical, material & production), and develop a strategy for the future.
• Achieved 98% order fulfilment and 86% inventory planning accuracy.
(Due to a health issue I had to resign from the job)
Extra-Curricular Activities
1. Intercollege Volleyball Champion for year 2016 & 2017

2. Volunteered at various social service activities during college & also CSR activities at work
3. Convener of the College Photography club.

4. Currently learning Python, Data science and Artificial Intelligence.

Post MBA goals: The part of the job that excited me most was problem solving or looking at things from a strategic perspectives and presenting those findings to senior leaders. I want to transition to Leadership/Managerial roles in the Analytics Consulting.
Target: ISB, INSEAD MIM, WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management – MIM, NTU, NUS, HEC PARIS MIM, LBS MIM, Rotterdam MIM,
Questions ...?
1. I have exactly 2 years work ex and MIM programmes require a maximum of 2 years work experience. Do I stand a chance for the MIM colleges?
2. Also I have left my job since 2020. Currently I am learning Artificial Intelligence. Will it suffice to cover my gap year.?
3. Suggestions you want to give for my profile?
4. Any further colleges you want to suggest related to my profile?[/quote]
Send PM
Expert Reply
ilovecroquettes wrote:

GMAT

Academics:
-Theatre minor

-Part-time jobs
-Study abroad in Germany

Work Experience:

Extra Curriculars:

Goals:

Questions:
mitigate low gpa would be the courses you mentioned or similar . If you did the master’s though you’d be going to do an mba in a few years time so not sure about that route. I would also really hone in on the teaching of STEM you’ve done.
Tuck or Duke could also be good options for you. And perhaps INSEAD or Judge.
I think you have a really amazing profile (despite the gpa) and would love to chat with you more. If you want a free consultation at Fortuna Admission, you can sign up on our site for a 30 min call with Matt or Mandira. Thanks so much
Send PM
vibkan wrote:
•GRE:- 326 GMAT 710
•Nationality: Indian
*GPA:- 3.20
•Work experience: 5 years in Product Engineering Division, Promoted to Assistant Manager (Current working for a Public Sector Company for Govt. Of India

Achievement:-
*Patent application pending ( Transferred for legal evaluation)
* Two technical papers in international journal

* Handling a team of 75+ People.
•Promotion : 3
•Under Grad: B.Tech Oil and Gas
•Extra-curricular : Swimming (National Level)

US B-schools you think would be a good fit?
Should I go with GRE or GMAT, or should I take another attempt for GMAT.

Hi Vibkan, thanks for joining! A few notes:

-I would retake GMAT and aim for a high school to help supplement lower GPA
-If you can’t get 750 range GMAT, try to GRE again
-LORs are also going to be important although sometimes harder to get in Gov’t roles. Start early to support writers in crafting compelling letters that highlight your accomplishments and potential -- no form letters!
-Schools really depends on your goals post-MBA.M7 will be tough but some of the school right outside of that mix might be viable as well as European schools
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 85 [0]
Given Kudos: 264
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35 (Online)
GPA: 4
Send PM
RakshithTN wrote:
Profile valuation for 2022 Intake
- I am an Indian male. A mechanical engineer and a sociopreneur

GMAT: Haven’t taken yet. Expected : 650-700

- Undergrad: 9.16 CGPA in Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering. Topper in batch
10th grade: 9.4 CGPA 12th Grade: 84.1%

- Company: Aeronautical Development Agency, an autonomous organisation under
Ministry of Defence, India

- Role: Research Assistant for a project involving R&D of military fighter aircraft.
I started my career at ADA as a Structure Design Engineer. Post a performance assessment in my 2nd year, my role was expanded to program management activities, towards the roll-out of aircraft. Also, involved in projects to check the feasibility of upgradation of design/manufacturing environment with newer technologies such as digital manufacturing and implementation of Model Based Design.

Prior to this I worked for a start-up, which manufactures and provides solutions for automation material handling systems . Involved in complete design cycle providing solutions for the customer requirements, including installation at site.

- Work experience: 4.5 years
- Community activities: I’m a founder of a trek club. Have hosted and led more than 120 people in the last 3 years. Through this club we emphasize the notion of ‘travel with a responsibility’. This club is focussed towards travel, personal development (art), development of local players in tourism, green initiatives (plastic collection during the trek/hikes and proper disposal, planting saplings)

- Industry post MBA: Explore Venture capital and private equity space in Technology. And Expand my social-impact venture

- Additional details:
-Was a chief designer in a team of 15 highly enthusiastic engineers for the design and manufacturing of Go-Kart. My team stood in the top 10 among 84 teams from across India.
-School sports captain for 2 years, Actively take part in event organising in school, college and company I where I work.
-Participant in National level Yoga competition. I even conduct Yoga sessions at my workplace.
-Rajya Puraskar awardee (2nd highest honour in Scouts and Guides, India)
-Took part in district level High jump and Long jump competitions
-Have won 79 prizes in sports and athletics

-Target schools : Oxford Said, IE Business school, HEC Paris, IESE, Copenhagen Business School, NUS, NTU. US, schools I’ll decide based on my GMAT score.
For eval
Send PM
Expert Reply
OK got it. So they might wonder why you didn’t apply to b school straight out of MBB? It’s fine to have done something different (and actually taking a different track can be an advantage) but you need to spin it clearly as a positive in terms of what you bring to the program versus other MBB type profiles!

TWIC wrote:
CarolineFortuna wrote:
Hi Twic - looks like you have a great profile for a top business school. Do you have 6 years work experience in total? This would put you a bit above the average for the top US schools so you may face tough competition from other MBB candidates who are at an earlier stage in their career, but possibly at the same level as you (or are you more senior?) Conveying the value of your broader / longer experience will be important, to make it a plus rather than a minus in your profile.

TWIC wrote:
(continued from above)

Extra-curriculars:
- Pro-bono consulting work for a local social development NGO, supporting the launch of their newest development programs in South Africa. Work focused around strategy, communications, implementation, and monitoring & evaluation (2020 to date)
- 2 month exchange to the Palestinian territories to teach english at a local education center; developing the curriculum, taking classes and private lessons of students of all age groups - also used the time to explore and learn more about the region. (2015/16, in between graduating university and starting at the MBB).

MBA:
- ST goals: product manager in tech-innovation space (think Google X) to learn how to commercialize and bring niche tech innovations with social focus to market
- LT goals: launch my own venture in Africa focused on alleviating specific social issues through technological innovation
- Schools: Stanford, Harvard, Wharton, MIT Sloan, Chicago Booth, UC Berkeley, Michigan Ross, Duke Fuqua, CMU Tepper
Hi Caroline, yes 6 years in total and 7 by the time I matriculate - I left MBB with 3 years experience and moved into big data consulting because I wanted to deep-dive into data science/big data full-time and have been at my current firm for almost 3 years now
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Name : Abhishek Gupta GMAT: not yet taken
Nationality: Indian male
Undergrad Information: B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
GPA: 7.73 CGPA
Work experience: 4.5 yrs in Tata Consultancy Services... Also worked as a lead for my team...Got early promotion as well
Function: Automation tester and java developer role
Graduation: 7.73 CGPA; 12th: 83.4%; 10th: 9.4 cgpa

Extracurricular: National cadet corps( NCC ) C certificate holder...
Hosted annual fests for my account in my company...
Worked in NGO and member of Maitree club in my company who serves in NGOs and organize cultural events
Played Cricket, Basketball and Badminton in various Interschool, Intercollege and corporate tournaments
Target: ISB, IIMs

Question - How much score do i need to get into my selected clgs...
Is my profile suitable enough to get into these colleges
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  9   10   11   12   13   14   15  ...  30