Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 10:20 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 10:20

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 9/10
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Thank you for the response. Anyone who had any interview recently with him ?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 54
Send PM
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Anyone receive a Round 2 decision post interview yet? If so, when did you interview? I’m still anxiously waiting.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
CakeBoss17 wrote:
"The Admissions Committee has completed a preliminary review of your application materials and is pleased to invite you to register for LEAD as the next step in the admissions process.

As we review applicants for the Roy H. Park Leadership Fellowship, we invite you to join us during our virtual Johnson L.E.A.D. (Leadership Exploration and Assessment Day) event on March 29.

Johnson L.E.A.D. events have been carefully designed to create immersive opportunities for us to get to know you better. You will have the opportunity to reflect on your leadership style through a series of team building activities and challenges. Throughout your time at LEAD, you will engage with premier faculty, leaders within the Cornell administration, and our exceptional student community. We want you to understand first-hand what it means to be a leader at Cornell.

As a component of these events, candidates will learn about the various scholarship funding awards available to admitted students. Please note - candidates who wish to be considered for the Park Leadership Fellows Program must submit a Park essay and participate in the entirety of a Johnson L.E.A.D. event.

Please submit your response to the following essay question to Chelsea Hann (ch785@cornell.edu) by 5:00 PM EST on Friday, March 22. (please limit your essay to 500 words or fewer):

Describe a past formal or informal leadership experience and how it informs your goals for growth as a leader. How would the Park Leadership Fellowship assist with these goals?

Please confirm your attendance at the Johnson L.E.A.D event by completing the below online registration form. We ask that you respond to this invitation no later than 5:00 PM on Friday, March 22.

Johnson Leadership Exploration and Assessment Day (LEAD)
March 29

Should you have any questions about this exciting event, please contact Chelsea Hann, Director of Admissions & Scholarship.

We look forward to meeting you and thank you for your continued interest in Cornell!

Sincerely,

The Cornell MBA Admissions Team"

got that at 12:06pm today

­I'll be at the same LEAD event on the 29th - Have you (or anyone) gotten a confirmation?

I didn't get a confirmation after I registered nor have I received the actual invite for the event. Also I submitted my Park application essay yesterday and haven't gotten anything back on that end either.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Saw a handful of admits today on CA. Anyone have any idea if that was systematic or random?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Send PM
BMOchop wrote:
I’ll be at the same LEAD event on the 29th - Have you (or anyone) gotten a confirmation? I didn’t get a confirmation after I registered nor have I received the actual invite for the event. Also I submitted my Park application essay yesterday and haven’t gotten anything back on that end either.

Is the LEAD event invite only?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
savy1003 wrote:
BMOchop wrote:
I’ll be at the same LEAD event on the 29th - Have you (or anyone) gotten a confirmation? I didn’t get a confirmation after I registered nor have I received the actual invite for the event. Also I submitted my Park application essay yesterday and haven’t gotten anything back on that end either.

Is the LEAD event invite only?

Yeah I think it is

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 36 [0]
Given Kudos: 114
GMAT 1: 690 Q38 V46
GMAT 2: 750 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.49
WE:Human Resources (Hospitality and Tourism)
Send PM
I also heard some calls were made today
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Received an email with the scholarship today, exactly 2weeks from my interview!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
hahahacetaphil wrote:

Congrats! That’s awesome!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 35
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
Send PM
any south asian candidate who hasn’t heard back from Cornell ? It’s been roughly 3 weeks since my interview with Cornell, haven’t heard back anything yet

hahahacetaphil wrote:

Are you a domestic or an international candidate ?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 21
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.64
Send PM
maverick31 wrote:
any south asian candidate who hasn’t heard back from Cornell ? It’s been roughly 3 weeks since my interview with Cornell, haven’t heard back anything yet

Asain candidate living in NJ, didn’t hear anything yet. Had my interview on feb 21 .. stressed and anxious
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Send PM
^ same here but in CA ughhhh
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
Schools: Yale '26 (WL)
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
also my interview feb 21 and haven’t heard anything yet
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Feb 14th here and I haven’t heard anything too!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Interviewed on 13 March. No response yet
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Interviewed Feb 16 nothing yet
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Feb 16 here, no news (LATAM)
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  59   60   61   62   63   64   65  ...  72   
Moderator:
Johnson, CBS, and McDonough Moderator
3 posts