Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 07:22 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 07:22

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Schools: ISB'22 (A)
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V41 (Online)
GPA: 4
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022 [#permalink]
workout wrote:
We will have our first ISB applicants networking meetup on August 22nd at 2 PM IST. More details are in the following link.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/https-gmatcl ... 2#p2593989

Posted from my mobile device

I've been unable to save my GMAT score while filling up the application.
Has anyone else facing the same issue?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [1]
Given Kudos: 10
Concentration: Strategy, Sustainability
Send PM
Kudos
Its relieving to know ISB has considerately given such provision. Hope for the best.

Do we need to mail them pgp@isb.edu to request the same?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 286 [0]
Given Kudos: 48
Concentration: Marketing, Sustainability
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
workout wrote:

An update from ISB

Quote:
Dear Candidate,

Trust that you and your families are staying safe and healthy.

We understand that given the ongoing situation of the pandemic across the world, many of you are finding it challenging to be able to take the GMAT and GRE tests by the Round 1 deadline of September 20th, 2020, due to limited availability of test centers and the issues with internet bandwidth at home.

This being an exceptional year owing to the unprecedented crisis, we are pleased to make an exception and are extending the deadline for test scores submission to October 31st, 2020. Such an extension would be granted on special approvals by the admission authorities on a case to case basis, on your request. You should be able to substantiate your request with a screenshot of the confirmed test schedule date notification. This is how you should proceed post the approval:

1. Submit your application by EOD on Sept 20th, abiding by the stated deadline, along with the application fee. At this stage, in the score section, fill in a blanket score as 800 for GMAT and 340 for GRE. (This is in case you do not receive your test score on or before September 20th, 2020)

2. Post your scheduled test date, please share your unofficial GMAT/GRE report to pgp@isb.edu.

3. In case you are not able to submit your test scores maximum by Oct 31st, we will transfer your application to Round 2.

Please know that we would be conducting rolling interviews, and therefore, an early submission would get you an early decision on your candidature.

We wish you all the best for your application. Once again, stay safe, stay healthy!

For all communication in this regard, please write to us at pgp@isb.edu.

Best Regards,
Team Admissions
Indian School of Business
Hyderabad | Mohali

This is selfish me talking, but I hope this helps people who do have a good score already.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 168 [0]
Given Kudos: 135
Concentration: Finance, Leadership
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V36
GMAT 3: 720 Q50 V37
GMAT 4: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.99
Send PM
blowice27 wrote:
workout wrote:

An update from ISB

Quote:
Dear Candidate,

We understand that given the ongoing situation of the pandemic across the world, many of you are finding it challenging to be able to take the GMAT and GRE tests by the Round 1 deadline of September 20th, 2020, due to limited availability of test centers and the issues with internet bandwidth at home.

This being an exceptional year owing to the unprecedented crisis, we are pleased to make an exception and are extending the deadline for test scores submission to October 31st, 2020. Such an extension would be granted on special approvals by the admission authorities on a case to case basis, on your request. You should be able to substantiate your request with a screenshot of the confirmed test schedule date notification. This is how you should proceed post the approval:

1. Submit your application by EOD on Sept 20th, abiding by the stated deadline, along with the application fee. At this stage, in the score section, fill in a blanket score as 800 for GMAT and 340 for GRE. (This is in case you do not receive your test score on or before September 20th, 2020)

2. Post your scheduled test date, please share your unofficial GMAT/GRE report to pgp@isb.edu.

3. In case you are not able to submit your test scores maximum by Oct 31st, we will transfer your application to Round 2.

Please know that we would be conducting rolling interviews, and therefore, an early submission would get you an early decision on your candidature.

We wish you all the best for your application. Once again, stay safe, stay healthy!

Best Regards,
Team Admissions
Hyderabad | Mohali

This is selfish me talking, but I hope this helps people who do have a good score already.

most indians have good score
GMAT Club Reviews PM Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 754 [1]
Given Kudos: 522
Schools: ISB'22 (D)
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Bookmarks
blaze111 wrote:
Its relieving to know ISB has considerately given such provision. Hope for the best.

Do we need to mail them pgp@isb.edu to request the same?

blaze111, I don't think so. Those applicants who are making use of this provision just need to submit the GMAT/GRE score over the email ones they have it.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 24
Send PM
ayushkumar22941 wrote:
blowice27 wrote:
workout wrote:

An update from ISB

Quote:
Dear Candidate,

Best Regards,
Team Admissions
Hyderabad | Mohali

most indians have good score

I am sure, thus the my worry for Intense competition.

Originally posted by randomavoidplease on 28 Aug 2020, 08:25.
Last edited by randomavoidplease on 28 Aug 2020, 09:43, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 33
Send PM
What is the meaning of 'Confirmed Test Schedule Notification'?

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 243 [0]
Given Kudos: 54
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
WE:Manufacturing and Production (Manufacturing)
Send PM
dishanparekh wrote:
What is the meaning of 'Confirmed Test Schedule Notification'?

You have to book GMAT exam date and share with ISB team before submitting application to ISB.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
So i took one test in AUg but did not do well. So can i still go ahead and make the application on 20 Sep and take up the exam again in Oct?
Currently i am not getting an exam date in Sep

Because they have mentioned it will be a case to case basis, the fact that i have given a gmat once (Cancelled the score), can i still be eligible for this admission of submitting application and giving the gmat later?
i will definitely take up a date in October and submit them the proof and exam date.
BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 372 [3]
Given Kudos: 618
GRE 1: Q165 V163

GRE 2: Q165 V163

GRE 3: Q170 V163
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kudos