It is currently 20 Jan 2018, 03:27

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 30 May 2017
Posts: 58

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 38

Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
GPA: 3.23
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Dec 2017, 14:17
Congrats to those who received their acceptances. For those who haven't, I guess I'll see you here again next week.
_________________

Veritas Prep 6/18/17 600 Q:38 V:35 IR:5
Veritas Prep 6/29/17 620 Q:43 V:33 IR:4
Manhattan 7/12/17 640 Q:42 V:35 IR:2.4
Veritas Prep 7/27/17 640 Q:41 V:37 IR:4
Manhattan 8/9/17 670 Q:44 V:37 IR:3
Veritas Prep 8/21/17 660 Q:45 V:36 IR:7
GMAT Prep 8/23/17 700 Q:47 V:38 IR:8
GMAT Prep 8/27/17 730 Q:49 V:40 IR:8
Veritas Prep 8/30/17 690 Q:47 V:37 IR:8

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 38

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Apr 2013
Posts: 41

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 8

Location: United States (NY)
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 620 Q42 V34
GMAT 2: 660 Q42 V38
GMAT 3: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 2.4
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Dec 2017, 16:16
Smokeybear00 wrote:
Congrats to those who received their acceptances. For those who haven't, I guess I'll see you here again next week.


Are most people waiting for oct round decisions or November round decisions?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 8

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Sep 2016
Posts: 17

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 5

Location: United States
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Dec 2017, 17:38
Congrats to all admits and good luck to everyone still waiting! Is there a Facebook or whatsapp group for admitted students?

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 5

Admitted
15 Dec, 2017
Private, GMAT: 680, Q47, V37; GPA: 3.5; WE: 84 months; Indonesia; via Email
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Apr 2017
Posts: 43

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 36

Location: India
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.7
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2017, 00:13
Nov Round applicant here. No interview notification yet, realistically should I infer a reject and move on? Would be very grateful to learn about perspectives from the forum regulars or those who are familiar with the timelines.
Thanks a lot in advance.

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 36

Invited to Interview
16 Dec, 2017
MBAClassof2020 GMAT: 740, Q49, V41; GPA: 4; WE: 48 months; India; via Email
Expert Post
MBA Section Director
User avatar
D
Joined: 19 Mar 2012
Posts: 4780

Kudos [?]: 18684 [0], given: 1995

Location: India
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Non-Profit and Government)
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2017, 03:13

Kudos [?]: 18684 [0], given: 1995

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Sep 2015
Posts: 120

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 23

Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2017, 03:15
souvik101990 wrote:
MBAClassof2020 wrote:
Invited to Interview on: 2017/12/16
GMAT: 740, Q49, V41
GPA: 4
WE: 48 months
Location: India
Heard back via: Email


Stop it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Come on, be a sport!

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 23

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Sep 2015
Posts: 120

Kudos [?]: 14 [1], given: 23

Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2017, 03:20
1
This post received
KUDOS
DreamyEyed wrote:
Nov Round applicant here. No interview notification yet, realistically should I infer a reject and move on? Would be very grateful to learn about perspectives from the forum regulars or those who are familiar with the timelines.
Thanks a lot in advance.


Hi DreamyEyed,

I am also a November applicant and I received an interview invite today. Looks like they are still sending out invites, so look out for one. Also, you can regularly check the portal. My portal reflected 'Scheduled to Interview' even before I received the official interview mail.

Hope this helps!


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 14 [1], given: 23

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Apr 2017
Posts: 43

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 36

Location: India
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.7
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2017, 04:11
MBAClassof2020 wrote:
DreamyEyed wrote:
Nov Round applicant here. No interview notification yet, realistically should I infer a reject and move on? Would be very grateful to learn about perspectives from the forum regulars or those who are familiar with the timelines.
Thanks a lot in advance.


Hi DreamyEyed,

I am also a November applicant and I received an interview invite today. Looks like they are still sending out invites, so look out for one. Also, you can regularly check the portal. My portal reflected 'Scheduled to Interview' even before I received the official interview mail.

Hope this helps!


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Thank you so much! It certainly does. Hoping for the best.
Congratulations on the interview invite and wish you all the very best!

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 36

Admitted
15 Dec, 2017
Private, GMAT: 680, Q47, V36; GPA: 3.1; WE: 90 months; United States, NY; via Phone
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Aug 2016
Posts: 5

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Location: India
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.6
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2017, 05:35
DreamyEyed wrote:
MBAClassof2020 wrote:
DreamyEyed wrote:
Nov Round applicant here. No interview notification yet, realistically should I infer a reject and move on? Would be very grateful to learn about perspectives from the forum regulars or those who are familiar with the timelines.
Thanks a lot in advance.


Hi DreamyEyed,

I am also a November applicant and I received an interview invite today. Looks like they are still sending out invites, so look out for one. Also, you can regularly check the portal. My portal reflected 'Scheduled to Interview' even before I received the official interview mail.

Hope this helps!


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Thank you so much! It certainly does. Hoping for the best.
Congratulations on the interview invite and wish you all the very best!

Any India-based male candidates who applied in the November round and have received interview invites?

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Invited to Interview
12 Nov, 2017
Private, GMAT: 720, Q49, V40; GPA: 3.55; WE: 50 months; United States; via Email
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Apr 2017
Posts: 43

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 36

Location: India
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.7
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2017, 03:01
Yes, invited to interview today :). So excited! Haven't received a mail yet, but the status (at the portal) changed to 'Schedule Interview'. 1 year MBA candidate.
MBAClassof2020 : Thank you so much again for your encouraging words! Wishing you (and all other applicants), all the very best!

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 36

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Sep 2015
Posts: 120

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 23

Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2017, 03:17
DreamyEyed wrote:
Yes, invited to interview today :). So excited! Haven't received a mail yet, but the status (at the portal) changed to 'Schedule Interview'. 1 year MBA candidate.
MBAClassof2020 : Thank you so much again for your encouraging words! Wishing you (and all other applicants), all the very best!


All the best! :) I am yet to find a slot- there are no empty slots for a Skype interview. I will call the concerned people today.

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 23

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Apr 2017
Posts: 43

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 36

Location: India
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.7
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2017, 03:35
MBAClassof2020 wrote:
DreamyEyed wrote:
Yes, invited to interview today :). So excited! Haven't received a mail yet, but the status (at the portal) changed to 'Schedule Interview'. 1 year MBA candidate.
MBAClassof2020 : Thank you so much again for your encouraging words! Wishing you (and all other applicants), all the very best!


All the best! :) I am yet to find a slot- there are no empty slots for a Skype interview. I will call the concerned people today.


Thanks a lot :). Guess you are looking for slots in Dec? I did find slots in January.

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 36

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Sep 2015
Posts: 120

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 23

Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2017, 03:37
DreamyEyed wrote:
MBAClassof2020 wrote:
DreamyEyed wrote:
Yes, invited to interview today :). So excited! Haven't received a mail yet, but the status (at the portal) changed to 'Schedule Interview'. 1 year MBA candidate.
MBAClassof2020 : Thank you so much again for your encouraging words! Wishing you (and all other applicants), all the very best!


All the best! :) I am yet to find a slot- there are no empty slots for a Skype interview. I will call the concerned people today.


Thanks a lot :). Guess you are looking for slots in Dec? I did find slots in January.


The earliest slot that I could find was on Jan 29th. Are you able to see any slot before it? I want to be done before the initial notification date.

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 23

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Apr 2017
Posts: 43

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 36

Location: India
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.7
Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2017, 03:52
Quote:
The earliest slot that I could find was on Jan 29th. Are you able to see any slot before it? I want to be done before the initial notification date.


Yes, I did find slots before Jan 29th but not prior to the initial notification date. Messaging you separately.

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 36

Admitted
15 Dec, 2017
Private, GMAT: 680, Q47, V37; GPA: 3.5; WE: 84 months; Indonesia; via Email
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 Dec 2017
Posts: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2017, 20:20
hm8090 wrote:
Admitted on: 2017/12/15
GMAT: 680, Q47, V36
GPA: 3.1
WE: 90 months
Location: United States, NY
Heard back via: Phone

Posted from my mobile device


This guy takes too much Theanine...

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020   [#permalink] 19 Dec 2017, 20:20

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18    Next  [ 352 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Johnson 2018 applicants - class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  


cron

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.