GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 26 May 2019, 17:09

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Katz (Pittsburgh) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Calling all Katz (Pittsburgh) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Aug 2018, 23:10
Welcome to all Katz 2019 Intake MBA applicants. Use this platform to meet fellow applicants, exchange ideas/information, discuss application strategies, share interview/school visit experiences, and boost each other's morale to face the tough admission process.

Happy networking!

V
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Katz (Pittsburgh) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Aug 2018, 23:17
Reserved post.
B
GMAT 1: 650 Q45 V34
GPA: 3.68
Re: Calling all Katz (Pittsburgh) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Oct 2018, 08:35
Just finished my interview.
I believe it went well. The interview was with Paul and Lynn. Most of the questions were what you would expect Why Katz, Why an MBA, etc.

Posted from my mobile device
Wisconsin(Madison) School Moderator
S
Concentration: Operations, General Management

Show Tags

New post 04 Oct 2018, 11:22
tylerg91 wrote:
Just finished my interview.
I believe it went well. The interview was with Paul and Lynn. Most of the questions were what you would expect Why Katz, Why an MBA, etc.

Hi
I have an interview scheduled for 24 October. Would you please elaborate your experience of the interview?
It would be great if I could know maximum about what can be asked during the interview.
Thank you.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Katz '21 (A)

Show Tags

New post 27 Nov 2018, 22:52
Hi All,

I am 2019 MS- MIS Applicant and got the interview invite yesterday. Can someone help me understand what to expect in the interview.

Thanks
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Calling all Katz (Pittsburgh) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Nov 2018, 23:13
ssuri wrote:
Hi All,

I am 2019 MS- MIS Applicant and got the interview invite yesterday. Can someone help me understand what to expect in the interview.

Thanks

ssuri

You can check the past Interview debriefs here https://gmatclub.com/forum/katz-pittsbu ... brief.html

Also, check this post https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all- ... l#p2145572
B
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V34
GPA: 3
WE: Consulting (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 02 Dec 2018, 03:35
A new Katz Interview Debrief has just been posted: https://gmatclub.com/forum/katz-pittsburgh-262/interview_debrief.html
Wisconsin(Madison) School Moderator
S
Concentration: Operations, General Management

Show Tags

New post 03 Dec 2018, 02:53
Hello,
Need an advice.
I got accepted to Georgia Terry College of Business with 100% tuition waiver. I wrote an email to Katz to provide an earlier decision so that I can make an informed decision.
Katz reverted with a request to provide the Acceptance letter and Merit Aid Letter(of Terry) to review the same and provide their decision. Kindly advise whether it's alright to send the letters to Katz?
MBA Section Director
V
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 03 Dec 2018, 03:24
targetbusiness wrote:
Hello,
Need an advice.
I got accepted to Georgia Terry College of Business with 100% tuition waiver. I wrote an email to Katz to provide an earlier decision so that I can make an informed decision.
Katz reverted with a request to provide the Acceptance letter and Merit Aid Letter(of Terry) to review the same and provide their decision. Kindly advise whether it's alright to send the letters to Katz?

Interesting situation - Never heard any school asking to produce the decision letter of another school. Anyways, I think you currently are at the point of no return. If you don't submit the letter then they would think you were lying and if you provide the letter to them you have 50% chance of acceptance. One more point to consider: Although it is less likely, I would check if there is any clause/condition in the admission letter that prohibits you from showing the admission letter to any third party.
Schools: Katz '21 (A)

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2018, 07:22
Hey All,

Thanks for your response to my question.
i got admitted to Katz for ms-mis :-)
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.38
WE: Marketing (Non-Profit and Government)

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2018, 07:31
I can't see the recommendation questions on the Katz website. Anyone who has already sent the application could help with this? I want to select my recommender based on the questions.

Thanks!!
Intern
Intern
B
WE: Analyst (Commercial Banking)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2018, 09:08
prajaktaapatil wrote:
I can't see the recommendation questions on the Katz website. Anyone who has already sent the application could help with this? I want to select my recommender based on the questions.

Thanks!!

Basically Most recommendations ask you to upload a letter of recommendation(pdf or docx), rate the candidate on different characteristics and on how you know the candidate.
So the main thing you have to look is which recommender can describe (in the LOR) in depth about your achievements and skillsets in the time he/she knew you.
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.38
WE: Marketing (Non-Profit and Government)

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2018, 09:40
anilmroy wrote:
prajaktaapatil wrote:

Thanks!!

Basically Most recommendations ask you to upload a letter of recommendation(pdf or docx), rate the candidate on different characteristics and on how you know the candidate.
So the main thing you have to look is which recommender can describe (in the LOR) in depth about your achievements and skillsets in the time he/she knew you.

Are they also using the Common LOR of GMAC?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 06 Feb 2019, 07:29
anyone apply R2 and get the interview invitation?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V36
GPA: 3.51

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2019, 11:16
Hello,

I have just been interviewed. The interview lasted for a very short time. 16mins to be exact. Is this a red flag? ?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2019, 09:29
Hi, i got admitted to the katz mba program, i had a question about the school i know its a good school when i calculate my ROI considering i get a job in the US.

I am an indian and would like to understand the value of the katz mba if i come back to India ? I would like to know if i would be able to get good consulting jobs in India post completion of my KATZ mba ?

Intern
Intern
B
GRE 1: Q156 V150
GPA: 3.33

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2019, 04:46
Any WhatsApp group where the class of 2021 MBA students can join ??

Intern
Intern
B
GRE 1: Q158 V150
GPA: 3.96

Show Tags

New post 28 Mar 2019, 11:50
Any whatsapp groups anyone

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2019, 23:18
There is a whatsapp group for fall 2019 admitted students.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/EdIJOr7DUN3IzPUDozRtjT
Intern
Intern
B
GRE 1: Q158 V150
GPA: 3.96

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2019, 23:55
Thanks joined already

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Katz (Pittsburgh) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)Class of 2021   [#permalink] 02 Apr 2019, 23:55

Go to page    1   2    Next  [ 21 posts ] 

Calling all Katz (Pittsburgh) MBA Applicants(2019 Intake)Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap