Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 07:14 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 07:14

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V31
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 700 Q51 V32
GMAT 2: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.7
WE:General Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kelley-Indiana Applicant(2015 Intake)Class of 17 [#permalink]
PLEASE NEED HELP. I submitted my application of 5th Jan 2015. I received the istart mail but it was in my spam. I discovered it today. I haven't uploaded anything on it. When I logged in it shows these two items in things to do "Financial Documentation: Graduate Applicant" and "GRAD Add a Dependent". I don't have a dependent and I guess we don't have to upload any financial document uptill we are admitted. Please help. I am worried that my application will not be selected for screening purpose.
PS. I didn't receive any mail from Kelley asking for any additional document.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41
Send PM
Hey ... it's nothing to be worried about. It's just standard protocol to send the mail in advance. You are only to fill it once you receive the acceptance letter.
Finished my interview with Brad today at the Leela. It was very conversational , kind of leaning towards the informal kind of an interview.
Hope this helps

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 600 Q39 V33
GPA: 3.15
WE:Other (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Jadewoodstock wrote:
PLEASE NEED HELP. I submitted my application of 5th Jan 2015. I received the istart mail but it was in my spam. I discovered it today. I haven't uploaded anything on it. When I logged in it shows these two items in things to do "Financial Documentation: Graduate Applicant" and "GRAD Add a Dependent". I don't have a dependent and I guess we don't have to upload any financial document uptill we are admitted. Please help. I am worried that my application will not be selected for screening purpose.
PS. I didn't receive any mail from Kelley asking for any additional document.

Keep calm, no need to worry.

I think if you have any question you should directly email them (admission), they will be happy to answer your question.
based on my experience, most of adcom from universities are nice and friendly.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy
WE:Marketing (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Send PM
Is it all over with respect to interview calls for Indians or should I still be hopeful?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
GMAT 2: 740 Q51 V38
GPA: 3.82
WE:Operations (Manufacturing)
Send PM
I logged into my Kelley application today. I submitted my application on 5th of January and paid my Application fee too along on the same day. I got a confirmation mail after that confirming that my application has been submitted. However when I Log In to my account, my application is still editable and the status shown is In Progress. Does everyone else face the same thing. Please reply. I suddenly saw it and it has freaked me out.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.35
WE:Operations (Military & Defense)
Send PM
Readytogoin wrote:
I logged into my Kelley application today. I submitted my application on 5th of January and paid my Application fee too along on the same day. I got a confirmation mail after that confirming that my application has been submitted. However when I Log In to my account, my application is still editable and the status shown is In Progress. Does everyone else face the same thing. Please reply. I suddenly saw it and it has freaked me out.

I submitted my application on the 5th as well and received the same confirmation mail after that confirming that my application had been submitted. When logging into my account it now says submitted and I can only view my application in PDF form.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Readytogoin wrote:

Its the same for me. I have the mail with subject - "Application submission receipt", but the application says In Progress. Freaking me out as well. Guys how can we contact AdCom?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Digvijay01 wrote:
swati1316 wrote:
Readytogoin wrote:

Its the same for me. I have the mail with subject - "Application submission receipt", but the application says In Progress. Freaking me out as well. Guys how can we contact AdCom?

Guys.. this might be serious.. Kindly shoot an e-mail to iumba@indiana.edu explaining your issue. They'll respond back to you. Usually after submission you should only be able to see pdf of your app.
If it is saying in progress, somehow your apps are not submitted.

Thanks a lot DJ. I have already shot a mail to iumba@indiana.edu. Just to give more details, I have got three mails from Kelley, all implying that the application has been submitted successfully. I have also recieved the iStart mail.
Would you have any idea what is the cut off date for second round interviews? Getting tensed as time passes by.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 2588 [1]
Given Kudos: 567
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.88
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kudos
Anybody interviewing with Kelley from India. I have got an Interview schedule with Kelley in person Interview in Bangalore on 27th.

I guess the admission committee is travelling through out India visiting three cities : Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore. I was lucky to request for the interview in person.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
@ Those who have had interview invitations: Is the date for a Skype interview chosen by the Adcom or scheduled by the applicant?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
You need to provide them a range of dates and time slots that work for you. The scheduling coordinator will then confirm the interview date/time.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
The interview invites for Indian candidates are already out .So I guess its a ding for me :(..
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Rick0323 wrote:
The interview invites for Indian candidates are already out .So I guess its a ding for me :(..

Is this official or speculation?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
GPA: 4
Send PM
Kudos
Done with my interview..now the long wait starts. I am an Indian applicant and was interviewed by a second year student.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
swati1316 wrote:
Rick0323 wrote:

Is this official or speculation?

Sorry for creating the confusion.It is a speculation .Two of my friends who have applied with me have already received their interview invitation a week back and looking from the other people post it looks like many of the Indian applicant already received their interview invite as well.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [2]
Given Kudos: 17
GMAT 1: 700 Q51 V32
GMAT 2: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.7
WE:General Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Kudos
As per the Adcom, they are still giving out calls. So maybe we can keep a little hope alive.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Any tips on what to wear for the interview with Brad in India?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  14   15   16   17   18   19   20  ...  30   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts