GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Aug 2018, 14:53

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Kellogg MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!!

post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V41
GPA: 3.74
Re: Calling all Kellogg MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2017, 10:54
wellwell wrote:
I heard during my interview from the interviewer that international applicants hear their final decision a week after deadline.Apparently deadline is for US based students. Is that really true?

Sent from my SM-N910G using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Not true....everyone receives their decision on the decision date. If you don't receive a call, your status will still update in the portal by end of day.
Retired Moderator
G
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Kellogg MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2017, 10:57
canada1991 wrote:
wellwell wrote:
I heard during my interview from the interviewer that international applicants hear their final decision a week after deadline.Apparently deadline is for US based students. Is that really true?

Not true....everyone receives their decision on the decision date. If you don't receive a call, your status will still update in the portal by end of day.

Any chance decisions can come early?
Current Student
B
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.68

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2017, 11:25
bb10 wrote:
canada1991 wrote:
wellwell wrote:

Any chance decisions can come early?

In R1 they called admits on the decision day (Dec. 14). After your interview, it is out of your hands!

Stay busy. It will get even harder in March ;)
Stacy Blackman Consulting Admissions Consultant
B
Calling all Kellogg MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2017, 13:52
Unfortunately you just need to wait now. Everyone will hear on the same day. Try to keep busy! ; )

mandarmali wrote:
I had my interview with alum couple weeks ago. is it just patience till the final decision? or would we hear from Kellogg for anything else and/or change status in portal?

I've been an admissions consultant with Stacy Blackman Consulting since 2008. I went to Harvard Business School for my MBA and Michigan Ross for my BBA. I have helped clients gain acceptance into all of the top programs and am a big believer in letting your voice and your personality shine through in your application materials. Best of luck!

Interested in a free 30-minute consultation with the Stacy Blackman Team? Sign up here: http://stacyblackman.com/contact

Erika Olson | Stacy Blackman Consulting Inc | http://www.StacyBlackman.com

B

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2017, 13:53
Confirming that this is NOT true. Everyone hears on the same day.

canada1991 wrote:
wellwell wrote:

I've been an admissions consultant with Stacy Blackman Consulting since 2008. I went to Harvard Business School for my MBA and Michigan Ross for my BBA. I have helped clients gain acceptance into all of the top programs and am a big believer in letting your voice and your personality shine through in your application materials. Best of luck!

Interested in a free 30-minute consultation with the Stacy Blackman Team? Sign up here: http://stacyblackman.com/contact

B

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2017, 13:55
I would ping them one more time, wait a few more days, and then circle back with Kellogg if they still haven't replied. This happens often so don't worry!

MostlyHarmless12 wrote:
I emailed my interviewer last weekend and have yet to hear back. Does anyone have a recommendation on if its better to ping the interviewer again or reach out to the Kellogg Admission Alumni Organizer who gave me their contact info in the first place?

Current Student
B
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.85
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2017, 10:24
Have all interview invites gone out or are they still sending out invites for R2? It's been eerily quiet on my side since submission..the silence is getting increasingly unbearable
Current Student
B
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.85
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2017, 11:44
Leohoney wrote:
Have all interview invites gone out or are they still sending out invites for R2? It's been eerily quiet on my side since submission..the silence is getting increasingly unbearable

Lo and behold! I just received an interview invite :) :) but its not with an alum in my city, instead its an invite to interview with adcom over Skype. Has this happened with any other international candidates? Despite having Kellogg alums in their city?
B

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2017, 14:48
Yes, this happens. There are only so many alumni to go around, people travel, are busy, etc. Don't worry about it or read into it -- just focus on preparing for your interview. Good luck!

Leohoney wrote:
Leohoney wrote:

Lo and behold! I just received an interview invite :) :) but its not with an alum in my city, instead its an invite to interview with adcom over Skype. Has this happened with any other international candidates? Despite having Kellogg alums in their city?

Intern
Intern
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2017, 09:30
Does anyone know if on-campus interviews are conducted by members of the admission office or 2nd year students?
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Duke '19

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2017, 13:11
Is it a bad sign if we haven't heard yet?
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Finance, Technology

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2017, 13:15
kmar1613 wrote:
Does anyone know if on-campus interviews are conducted by members of the admission office or 2nd year students?

Mostly 2nd Year students

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
B

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2017, 13:16
No, it truly isn't. One of my Round 1 clients didn't hear from them for over a month after submitting. It's just a logistics game -- I promise!

kelloggwannabe wrote:

Current Student
B
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.5
WE: Accounting (Military & Defense)

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2017, 23:28
SBCErikaOlson wrote:
No, it truly isn't. One of my Round 1 clients didn't hear from them for over a month after submitting. It's just a logistics game -- I promise!

kelloggwannabe wrote:

Erika, I just want to tell you that you're my fav. :clap:
Current Student
B
WE: General Management (Other)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 07 Feb 2017, 12:51
Finally got a Skype interview invite.
Good luck to all.
Current Student
B
GMAT ToolKit User
Calling all Kellogg MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Feb 2017, 13:30
Just got my Skype interview invite with the following note: "...I encourage you to take the earliest time available that your schedule can accommodate...". Does anyone really know whether there is a difference between conducting interview as early as possible and at a later date? I am still preparing for the interviews, so would not like to rush...
Current Student

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2017, 02:54
Invited to a Skype interview with an admission officer

Invited to Interview on: 2017/01/04
Heard back via: Email
GMAT: 760, Q49, V44
GPA: 3.73
WE: 99 months
Industry: Health Care
Submited on: 2017/01/04
Invited on: 2017/01/04

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 09 Feb 2017, 10:42
So I know that this has been posed a few times earlier but nothing in the past week or so...are people still waiting for their invites to come through? I have yet to receive anything based in NYC and I know others who applied have already completed their off-campus interviews. I am getting a little worried going into the final few days of their 4-6 week window. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Current Student
Schools: Booth '19 (WA)
GMAT 1: 650 Q41 V38
GPA: 3.77

Show Tags

New post 09 Feb 2017, 11:10
I am also waiting to hear about an interview.. also based in NYC :) We might have to wait the full six weeks

Would it be at all possible to email Kellogg and ask for an on-campus interview instead? or too late?
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Duke '19

Show Tags

New post 09 Feb 2017, 11:15
Glad I'm not the only one still waiting...
Re: Calling all Kellogg MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! &nbs [#permalink] 09 Feb 2017, 11:15

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  27   28   29   30   31   32   33  ...  38    Next  [ 748 posts ] 

Calling all Kellogg MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!!

post reply Update application status  

Moderator: Gnpth

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap