It is currently 11 Dec 2017, 00:53

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Expert Post
MBA Section Director
User avatar
P
Status: Back to work...
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 4818

Kudos [?]: 3840 [0], given: 2461

Location: India
City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Sep 2017, 07:56
Creating a place for Krannert-wannabees to hang out and network with other applicants.

We can use this platform to know each-other, build network, exchange ideas/information, discuss application strategies, share interview /school visit experiences, and boost one-another's morale to face the tough admission process.

Happy networking.

Narenn

Krannert Decision Tracker



Krannert Reviews








Krannert (2018 Intake) MBA Deadlines
Application deadlineFinal decision notification
Early RoundNov 15, 17Rolling
Priority RoundJan 15, 18Rolling
Final International RoundMar 1, 18Rolling
Final Domestic RoundMay 1, 18Rolling

_________________

100+ Interview Debriefs from GMAT Club members

Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

Kudos [?]: 3840 [0], given: 2461

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Aug 2016
Posts: 8

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Nov 2017, 15:55
bitenca wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm in!! Admitted with 1 year GA Scholarship.

I applied 09/29 and got the admitted email yesterday 10/12. The Adcom committee is amazing.
It was a long path until here. Two years I dedicated my life to get into Krannert. For those who are struggling: be confident, be yourself, demonstrate WHY PURDUE in the most sincere way and everything will work out.

Hope to see you guys next year.

I will be happy to answer any questions you guys might have.

Boiler up!


Congratulations bitenca!
Btw I will be interviewed on Monday 27th Nov, can you briefly discussed the questions?
Thank you


Sent from my iPad using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Sep 2014
Posts: 81

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 5

Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.65
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Nov 2017, 23:40
fandyrachmanto wrote:


Congratulations bitenca!
Btw I will be interviewed on Monday 27th Nov, can you briefly discussed the questions?
Thank you


Sent from my iPad using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Hey fandyrachmanto,
Can you please help me with the following query since you already submitted an application.

I do not see an option for Video Essay in my application.
Something wrong? Or will I get a link after I submit the application?

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 5

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Aug 2016
Posts: 8

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2017, 03:56
avdgmat4777 wrote:
fandyrachmanto wrote:


Congratulations bitenca!
Btw I will be interviewed on Monday 27th Nov, can you briefly discussed the questions?
Thank you


Sent from my iPad using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Hey fandyrachmanto,
Can you please help me with the following query since you already submitted an application.

I do not see an option for Video Essay in my application.
Something wrong? Or will I get a link after I submit the application?

After you submitted your application, there should be a page with video intrvw link, your application payments, and checklist documents


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Sep 2014
Posts: 81

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 5

Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.65
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2017, 04:01
fandyrachmanto wrote:
avdgmat4777 wrote:
fandyrachmanto wrote:


Congratulations bitenca!
Btw I will be interviewed on Monday 27th Nov, can you briefly discussed the questions?
Thank you


Sent from my iPad using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Hey fandyrachmanto,
Can you please help me with the following query since you already submitted an application.

I do not see an option for Video Essay in my application.
Something wrong? Or will I get a link after I submit the application?

After you submitted your application, there should be a page with video intrvw link, your application payments, and checklist documents


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Thank you so much for the info!


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 5

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Sep 2015
Posts: 18

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 2

Location: Brazil
GPA: 3.74
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2017, 07:14
fandyrachmanto wrote:
bitenca wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm in!! Admitted with 1 year GA Scholarship.

I applied 09/29 and got the admitted email yesterday 10/12. The Adcom committee is amazing.
It was a long path until here. Two years I dedicated my life to get into Krannert. For those who are struggling: be confident, be yourself, demonstrate WHY PURDUE in the most sincere way and everything will work out.

Hope to see you guys next year.

I will be happy to answer any questions you guys might have.

Boiler up!


Congratulations bitenca!
Btw I will be interviewed on Monday 27th Nov, can you briefly discussed the questions?
Thank you


Sent from my iPad using GMAT Club Forum mobile app



Hi, sure thing:

The interview itself was very fluid and relaxing (if only, haha) well, the interview is pretty basic and standard questions because they want to fell you, to know your thoughts and how you would fit in into krannert. The questions were:
Why Krannert? Why MBA? Describe me a time when you had to put your leadership skills to work.
What schools have you applied and why? And at the end, Do you have any questions for me? ( in this last one, BE SURE to not ask anything that you can find all over the internet, you must be original I think.

Hope this anwser your questions, all in all, the interview lasted 30 minutes and I really enjoyed.

all the best for you,

boiler up!

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 2

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Sep 2015
Posts: 18

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 2

Location: Brazil
GPA: 3.74
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2017, 07:22
For those who wonder if Purdue is a great choice, check this out:

https://www.usnews.com/best-graduate-sc ... s-rankings

Purdue is always among the best MBA for Operations and Supply Chain.

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 2

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Sep 2017
Posts: 5

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Location: India
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V34
GPA: 3.38
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Nov 2017, 00:40
Can you please tell me that the diversity essay is required to apply for scholarship, i am a bit confused that it is for domestic student or international applicant also..............Plus can you shed some light on interview questions and how is the whole interview process is

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Sep 2017
Posts: 5

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Location: India
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V34
GPA: 3.38
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Nov 2017, 23:18
Can anyone plz reply to my query about scholarship question and interview questions thanks

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Sep 2015
Posts: 18

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 2

Location: Brazil
GPA: 3.74
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Nov 2017, 03:58
Shalimba,

Sorry for the delay.
About scholasrships, I don’t know about the diversity essay. I got a 1 year schoolarship with GA and I did not wrote the diversity essay.
About the interview questions I posted a reply yeasterday covering this part.

Good luck and if you have any questions I would gladly anwser them,

Best,

Eddie


Enviado do meu iPhone usando GMAT Club Forum

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 2

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 23 Sep 2013
Posts: 113

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 81

Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Nov 2017, 05:18
Guys,

I have a confusion around the grade transcripts that Krannert needs as a part of application process. Can anyone help me with the format of University transcripts it needs?

Thanks in advance.

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 81

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Sep 2015
Posts: 18

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 2

Location: Brazil
GPA: 3.74
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Nov 2017, 05:55
solitaryreaper wrote:
Guys,

I have a confusion around the grade transcripts that Krannert needs as a part of application process. Can anyone help me with the format of University transcripts it needs?

Thanks in advance.



Hi solitatyreaper,

the transcripts that I sent were just a copy and past (regarding the frame/layout) and then I just translated the text to English, I used Adobe PDF Editor to do this. After you got accepted they require an official translation from a certified translator.

hope this can help,

best,

Eddie

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 2

Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020   [#permalink] 30 Nov 2017, 05:55

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 31 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.