GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 15 Aug 2018, 04:07

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Invited to Interview
10 Jan, 2018
Private, GMAT: 650, Q49, V30; GPA: 3.26; WE: 34 months; India; via Email
Has anyone completed the interview and would like to share their experience??
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Jun 2016
Posts: 12
Location: India
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
GPA: 3.26
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jan 2018, 22:44
Hi, Has anyone completed the skype interview? If yes, Can you please share your experience??
MBA Section Director
User avatar
D
Status: Back to work...
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 5247
Location: India
City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jan 2018, 00:40
amanchowdhary wrote:
Hi, Has anyone completed the skype interview? If yes, Can you please share your experience??


here is one interview experience posted on earlier page.. https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all- ... l#p1966582

All the best for your interview!
_________________

Chances of Getting Admitted After an Interview [Data Crunch]


Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Jun 2016
Posts: 12
Location: India
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
GPA: 3.26
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2018, 01:10
Narenn wrote:
amanchowdhary wrote:
Hi, Has anyone completed the skype interview? If yes, Can you please share your experience??


here is one interview experience posted on earlier page.. https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all- ... l#p1966582

All the best for your interview!



Hey thank you so much
Intern
Intern
User avatar
S
Joined: 17 Jan 2016
Posts: 42
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, General Management
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2018, 08:50
1
Done with the interview.

The Questions asked were:

a) What is your short term and long term goal?

b) Why do you want to do an MBA now?

c) Why Purdue?

d) Please share an experience where you were part of team and what you learned from it?

e) Why should we choose you?

f) Any questions for us?

Hope this helps.

Good luck guys

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Aug 2013
Posts: 23
Location: United States (IN)
GMAT 1: 640 Q46 V31
GPA: 3.4
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2018, 07:37
coolnuts wrote:
Done with the interview.

The Questions asked were:

a) What is your short term and long term goal?

b) Why do you want to do an MBA now?

c) Why Purdue?

d) Please share an experience where you were part of team and what you learned from it?

e) Why should we choose you?

f) Any questions for us?

Hope this helps.



Thanks Coolnuts! I have my interview tomorrow, so I'll try to share my experience as soon as possible. Who gave your interview?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 09 May 2017
Posts: 29
Location: United States
GPA: 3.98
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2018, 14:10
Ackingston wrote:
coolnuts wrote:
Done with the interview.

The Questions asked were:

a) What is your short term and long term goal?

b) Why do you want to do an MBA now?

c) Why Purdue?

d) Please share an experience where you were part of team and what you learned from it?

e) Why should we choose you?

f) Any questions for us?

Hope this helps.



Thanks Coolnuts! I have my interview tomorrow, so I'll try to share my experience as soon as possible. Who gave your interview?


Just be yourself and focus on "Why Krannert", your strengths.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Aug 2013
Posts: 23
Location: United States (IN)
GMAT 1: 640 Q46 V31
GPA: 3.4
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2018, 14:13
Macintosh1402, have you interviewed as well?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 09 May 2017
Posts: 29
Location: United States
GPA: 3.98
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2018, 14:19
Ackingston wrote:
Macintosh1402, have you interviewed as well?

Yes Sir. I was interviewed in December and have received the admit :). The questions posted above covers everything that you could be asked for Krannert Interview.
Good Luck with your interview.
MBA Section Director
User avatar
D
Status: Back to work...
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 5247
Location: India
City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2018, 21:27
Macintosh1402 wrote:
Ackingston wrote:
Macintosh1402, have you interviewed as well?

Yes Sir. I was interviewed in December and have received the admit :). The questions posted above covers everything that you could be asked for Krannert Interview.
Good Luck with your interview.


Good luck for the final result! :-)
_________________

Chances of Getting Admitted After an Interview [Data Crunch]


Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Aug 2013
Posts: 23
Location: United States (IN)
GMAT 1: 640 Q46 V31
GPA: 3.4
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2018, 08:38
Hi everyone - I completed the interview yesterday. It was very casual and overall a nice experience. Mine lasted 45 minutes and covered all of the questions Coolnuts posted above. Good luck to the rest of you!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 19 May 2016
Posts: 7
Location: Indonesia
WE: Business Development (Retail Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2018, 07:17
Hi all

got an admit today via official email.

I was interviewed on Jan 8.

See you guys in West Lafayette
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Sep 2014
Posts: 148
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.65
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2018, 07:28
ekitisna wrote:
Hi all

got an admit today via official email.

I was interviewed on Jan 8.

See you guys in West Lafayette


Congrats :)
I had my interview yesterday!
Intern
Intern
User avatar
S
Joined: 17 Jan 2016
Posts: 42
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, General Management
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2018, 11:46
Admitted on: 26/01/2018
GMAT: 720, Q49, V39
GPA: 3.6
WE: 65 months
Location: India
Heard Back via: Email

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Aug 2013
Posts: 23
Location: United States (IN)
GMAT 1: 640 Q46 V31
GPA: 3.4
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2018, 12:41
coolnuts wrote:
Admitted on: 26/01/2018
GMAT: 720, Q49, V39
GPA: 3.6
WE: 65 months
Location: India
Heard Back via: Email



Will you be joining Krannert?
Intern
Intern
User avatar
S
Joined: 17 Jan 2016
Posts: 42
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, General Management
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2018, 20:52
They have not said anything about scholarship. So post receiving scholarship details only I will be able to make a decision.

Will you be joining Purdue this year??

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
User avatar
S
Joined: 17 Jan 2016
Posts: 42
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, General Management
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2018, 08:18
Hey guys,

@ABHISHEK8898 has created a whatsapp group for people who have recieved an admit. All those who want to join the group can ping me or @ABHISHEK8898 to add you to this group.

I hope this will be helpful to everyone.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Nov 2016
Posts: 45
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2018, 08:31
Hi All,

Is it too late to apply? I have missed the second deadline, and hoping to apply for the final international round. Will it be a problem in securing an admit/GA/Scholarship if applying in the final international round?
Intern
Intern
User avatar
S
Joined: 17 Jan 2016
Posts: 42
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, General Management
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2018, 08:43
It is never too late to apply.

The scholarships and GA available in the last rounds is pretty less as compared to the earlier rounds.

But this does not mean that they will let a good candidate go away just because of scholarship.

Also there are many candidates from early rounds who don't accept their offer, and the scholarship they got then might be passed on to the next candidates.

So I suggest you to apply.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Nov 2016
Posts: 45
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2018, 08:58
coolnuts wrote:
It is never too late to apply.

The scholarships and GA available in the last rounds is pretty less as compared to the earlier rounds.

But this does not mean that they will let a good candidate go away just because of scholarship.

Also there are many candidates from early rounds who don't accept their offer, and the scholarship they got then might be passed on to the next candidates.

So I suggest you to apply.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Hey coolnuts,

Thanks a lot. I will take your word and go for it.
Thank you !!!
Re: Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 &nbs [#permalink] 29 Jan 2018, 08:58

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7    Next  [ 122 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Krannert (Purdue) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.