GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 14 Oct 2019, 21:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants 2yr & 1yr MBA: 2019 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  
Current Student
P
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants 2yr & 1yr MBA: 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2019, 23:53
WinstonChurchill wrote:
Any updates from our friends on the waitlist? App & Acceptance season is approaching its final leg..

There's no update yet.

I reached out asking if the result could be out by April 15th and I was told that my request has been put forward but it's not a guarantee

How are things at your end? Heading to south bend in fall?

Regards,
HK

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants 2yr & 1yr MBA: 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2019, 05:18
Waiting also. My whole life is on-hold (even a promotion at work!) until I receive final decisions on all my applications.
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2019, 06:21
WinstonChurchill wrote:
Waiting also. My whole life is on-hold (even a promotion at work!) until I receive final decisions on all my applications.

WinstonChurchill

Your profile says that you have withdrawn your Mendoza application. Is that correct? Which schools are you waiting to hear from?
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2019, 08:58
WinstonChurchill wrote:

I thought you have an admit from Notre dame.

What's your status?
Which colleges are you waiting to hear from?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2019, 09:10
No, no admit to Notre Dame yet. I would rather keep my other apps/decisions private for now. ;)
Current Student
P
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2019, 09:28
WinstonChurchill wrote:
No, no admit to Notre Dame yet. I would rather keep my other apps/decisions private for now. ;)

Haha that's fine. Have you written something to Notre dame?

By when do you expect a result?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2019, 09:44
Other than my application to ND, I have not written anything extra. The ND admissions team seems first class. I think (and hope) that a lot of their decision is based on an individual's character in addition to credentials - especially at this later stage of the application process.

Keeping the faith that I receive an acceptance call any day now. Curious for insights like you too. I understand that many applicants select interest in both the one and two year programs, but it seems very short notice if ND is planning to accept more 1-years at this point. That program starts in about a month!
Current Student
P
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2019, 10:11
WinstonChurchill wrote:
Other than my application to ND, I have not written anything extra. The ND admissions team seems first class. I think (and hope) that a lot of their decision is based on an individual's character in addition to credentials - especially at this later stage of the application process.

Keeping the faith that I receive an acceptance call any day now. Curious for insights like you too. I understand that many applicants select interest in both the one and two year programs, but it seems very short notice if ND is planning to accept more 1-years at this point. That program starts in about a month!

Okay so you're wanting to join the one year mba program? Why don't you write to explain your situation and ask for a decision soon preferably by the weekend

Regards,
HK

Intern
Intern
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 01 May 2019, 16:04
Any Round 3 Applicants??

Just got a call from Kristin McAndrews, accepted to the incoming 2yr MBA!
Intern
Intern
Schools: Stern '21 (A)

Show Tags

New post 02 May 2019, 12:03
hajboom wrote:
Any Round 3 Applicants??

Got my call yesterday evening too with my acceptance for the 2 year full-time MBA! (Also a Round 3 Applicant)
Intern
Intern
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 05 May 2019, 08:15
ch1mp wrote:
hajboom wrote:
Any Round 3 Applicants??

Got my call yesterday evening too with my acceptance for the 2 year full-time MBA! (Also a Round 3 Applicant)

Congrats! You know the link for the FB admitted student group? I can't find it from the Becoming Irish website.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Stern '21 (A)

Show Tags

New post 06 May 2019, 07:20
hajboom wrote:
ch1mp wrote:
hajboom wrote:
Any Round 3 Applicants??

Congrats! You know the link for the FB admitted student group? I can't find it from the Becoming Irish website.

Thanks! You too! I haven't been able to find the FB admitted student group, so I figured I'd probably email sometime today to ask for where to find it!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 06 May 2019, 07:22
Intern
Intern
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 07 May 2019, 11:58
leahnguyn wrote:

The link doesn't work?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 650 Q46 V34
GMAT 2: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.3
Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 09 Jun 2019, 20:28
Hi guys,

Does anyone here have a detail of Mendoza's curriculum? I can't find it on Mendoza's website - they do have two links where the outline the concentrations, but nothing detailed about it as in the electives and stuff.

Can someone please help me here?

Many thanks!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 09 Jul 2019, 22:31
Hey Guys,
I just got an admit and was hoping to join any whatsapp or facebook groups. Could someone please post the links to either ?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 630 Q48 V28
GMAT 2: 750 Q50 V40
Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants 2yr & 1yr MBA: 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jul 2019, 23:44
Request access to Debby Herczeg of The Mendoza school with the email id being used for FB
hajboom wrote:
leahnguyn wrote:

The link doesn't work?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 630 Q48 V28
GMAT 2: 750 Q50 V40

Show Tags

New post 09 Jul 2019, 23:48
Congratulations on your admit..Please IM me your mobile number, I would be able to add you to the unofficial Whatsapp Group.
Also for Facebook, Debby Herczeg of the University would be reaching out to you soon, if not you can request her an email.
pikachu123 wrote:
Hey Guys,
I just got an admit and was hoping to join any whatsapp or facebook groups. Could someone please post the links to either ?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants 2yr & 1yr MBA: 2019 Intake   [#permalink] 09 Jul 2019, 23:48

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   [ 198 posts ] 

Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants 2yr & 1yr MBA: 2019 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status