GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 22 Feb 2019, 05:20

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in February
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants 2yr & 1yr MBA: 2019 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Concentration: Nonprofit
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants 2yr & 1yr MBA: 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2019, 09:40
Hatakekakashi ankushbagwale falakahmed26

I went through previous year's Mendoza topics and was able to find at least 11 interview debriefs. I have added all of them in the following link.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/mendoza-notr ... brief.html

Interview Debriefs | MBA Video Series | Live Decision Tracker | Follow gmat_club on Instagram

BSchool Forum Moderator
P
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants 2yr & 1yr MBA: 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2019, 00:44
workout wrote:
Hatakekakashi ankushbagwale falakahmed26

I went through previous year's Mendoza topics and was able to find at least 11 interview debriefs. I have added all of them in the following link.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/mendoza-notr ... brief.html

Hi workout

can you edit the debriefs to only have interview debriefs and not the kira questions? it is confusing

The kira interview questions can be posted here https://gmatclub.com/forum/compilation- ... l#p2208165

please look for posts from niru0612 and DandelAir
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.45
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants 2yr & 1yr MBA: 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2019, 06:57
Ticonderoga wrote:
Arasa wrote:
Hi All,

I have been admitted to the Mendoza MBA program and I have already accepted the offer.
I'm looking to create a Whatsapp group (Or if any of you are aware of any existing groups please add me there). Please DM me if interested.

All the best to folks waiting for a decision. Cheers!

Do you or does anyone else know when they usually send the notification out? Is it ever prior to the decision date? When were you notified?

Hi,

I was notified through a phone call one day before the decision day.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2019, 06:59
May you add me please

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2019, 07:28
Should R2 applicants still be hopeful?
Intern
Intern
B
Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants 2yr & 1yr MBA: 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 11:47
dealnuke wrote:

Considering the current weather situation in South Bend, I am still hopeful. Although people are working from home, I feel may be the admission decisions may be delayed due to that. I saw that previous year's interview invites were sent as late as in early March.

Well, I may be wrong in my analysis, but this is how I feel. Also did not see many Round 2 interview invites on Clear Admit.

May be a current student can paint a better picture.
Intern
Intern
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.48

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 14:41
chadu2012 wrote:
dealnuke wrote:

Considering the current weather situation in South Bend, I am still hopeful. Although people are working from home, I feel may be the admission decisions may be delayed due to that. I saw that previous year's interview invites were sent as late as in early March.

Well, I may be wrong in my analysis, but this is how I feel. Also did not see many Round 2 interview invites on Clear Admit.

When I visited campus for my interview, there was such a wide range of when interviews and decisions got sent out. Some people found out first week of February they were admitted and others found out they got an interview in late February. There's no reason to not be hopeful.

But obviously, the earlier you get it in, the quicker the turnaround is. I submitted my app on Jan 1st, got notification for interview on Jan 3rd and flew out to interview on Jan 18th. I was told to expect to hear something back by Feb 22nd
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.3
WE: Accounting (Consumer Products)

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2019, 10:20
Do we have a whatsapp group going for admitted students?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.45

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2019, 09:15
https://chat.whatsapp.com/EXGPsJeUUZULQzlqaJ3S91

Here's the link to the WhatsApp group!

Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.3
WE: Accounting (Consumer Products)

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2019, 09:24
Arasa wrote:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/EXGPsJeUUZULQzlqaJ3S91

Here's the link to the WhatsApp group!

Thanks, just joined
Intern
Intern
Schools: Carlson '21 (A)

Show Tags

New post 20 Feb 2019, 10:52
JacoBell wrote:
chadu2012 wrote:
dealnuke wrote:

When I visited campus for my interview, there was such a wide range of when interviews and decisions got sent out. Some people found out first week of February they were admitted and others found out they got an interview in late February. There's no reason to not be hopeful.

But obviously, the earlier you get it in, the quicker the turnaround is. I submitted my app on Jan 1st, got notification for interview on Jan 3rd and flew out to interview on Jan 18th. I was told to expect to hear something back by Feb 22nd

Have you heard anything yet? I interviewed around the same time as you. I received an invite from one of the admissions staff to join the Notre Dame MBA Admitted Students group on Facebook but have not heard anything else. Hoping it wasn't sent in error or something lol.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 20 Feb 2019, 10:55
Just heard back today! I got in!
BSchool Forum Moderator
P
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 20 Feb 2019, 12:25
JacoBell wrote:

Hey congrats
Any schol?

BSchool Forum Moderator
P
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 20 Feb 2019, 12:27
I had my interview on Jan 30th. At the end of the interview I was told that the result will be out on March 15th. Any chance that it'll be out before?

Intern
Intern
Schools: Carlson '21 (A)

Show Tags

New post 20 Feb 2019, 13:30
In! :D
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 20 Feb 2019, 14:17
Hatakekakashi wrote:
JacoBell wrote:

Hey congrats
Any schol?

I got in to the 2 year MBA. I interviewed Jan 18th. They call all admitted students normally before the deadline
BSchool Forum Moderator
P
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 20 Feb 2019, 22:35
JacoBell wrote:
I got in to the 2 year MBA. I interviewed Jan 18th. They call all admitted students normally before the deadline

Hey. I had my interview on Jan 30th. I'm hoping to hear from them too :)
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Concentration: Nonprofit
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants 2yr & 1yr MBA: 2019 In  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Feb 2019, 07:30
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants 2yr & 1yr MBA: 2019 In   [#permalink] 21 Feb 2019, 07:30

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   [ 78 posts ] 

Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants 2yr & 1yr MBA: 2019 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap