GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 24 Sep 2018, 22:22

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: HKU MBA"19 (A)
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.8
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Mar 2018, 22:27
naman_mehrotra wrote:
Got and admit yesterday :) Timelines for those interested- Applied- 28th Nov, Round one interview- 24th Jan, Round 2 interview-5th March, Admit-15th March.

Was a long battle indeed :D.. Any whats app grp for admits?

Congratulations Naman!!

I have my preliminary interview schedules for 19th March. Can you please help with some things touched upon/insights from your interviews.

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V33
GPA: 3.21
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2018, 03:07
I had my preliminary interview on 15th of march .I am writing down some of the questions that were asked so it can benefit ppl who are yet to receive their invite.

1.Elevator pitch (basically why they should admit you)
2.3 countries and companies that you would be interested in working in
3.One Asian non Indian company that has global presence(should not be from the sector that you work in)
4.One business leader(not an Indian) that you would want to have pani puri with
5.If you get a large amount of funding what would you do with that
6.Explain your experience with the NGO(I had mentioned this in one of my essays).

Fingers crossed!!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2018, 01:23
naman_mehrotra wrote:
Got and admit yesterday :) Timelines for those interested- Applied- 28th Nov, Round one interview- 24th Jan, Round 2 interview-5th March, Admit-15th March.

Was a long battle indeed :D.. Any whats app grp for admits?

Yes there is a whatsapp group. PM me your number for that
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2018, 01:35
Hi All,

The application asks to submit Resume and Financial Supporting Documents, but I don't see any option to do that? Is it during the declaration part, we are asked to do that?

Kindly help.

Regards,

Anshul
Intern
Intern
Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2018, 18:08
radhikabahl wrote:
I had my first round of Skype interview 2 days back, and waiting to hear from them. Is there anyone who is in a similar situation?

Hi! I am in a similar situation. I had my interview last Friday, March 16. I haven't heard from them too. By any chance, were you told that if ever you passed that interview, there'll still be a second interview? Or you were told that there will be a decision already in 1-2 weeks?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2018, 18:28
MrHegdeS wrote:
mdnitk7 wrote:
MrHegdeS wrote:
What i have observed is that NUS is not like US BSchools. NUS is neither quick nor responsive

MrHedgeS
When did you apply ??

I applied on Jan 31st. I havent heard back from then since then.

Hi! I also submitted my application on Jan 31st. I heard from them March 13 for the selection interview (via Skype) last Friday, March 16.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2018, 18:40
Hi everyone!

A lot of you here seems to have talked about a preliminary interview. By any chance, is "preliminary interview" their exact words in their email?

I'm just trying to figure out if there's still another interview that I might expect. Below is the body of their email.

"...your application has been shortlisted for the next stage of the admission process. We would like to invite you to attend the selection webcam interview (...)"

Is this the same for everyone who underwent the preliminary interview?

Thanks and all the best to us!

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V38
GPA: 4

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2018, 05:12
Hello guys, Could anybody share his/her second round interview experience?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2018, 22:25
Hey guys. I filled and submitted the application on 15th Feb 2018. I got a email and a call on 12th March for an initial interview on 13th March (I thought that was a very small window. Do they generally do this?). My interview lasted for about 14 minutes and since then the application status on the NUS portal shows 'Application Processing'. Can anyone let me know what's happening? Have I qualified for the next round of interview or not? There has been complete silence from the NUS admissions team too over email.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q46 V41
GPA: 3.8

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2018, 22:56
gamer4010 wrote:
Hey guys. I filled and submitted the application on 15th Feb 2018. I got a email and a call on 12th March for an initial interview on 13th March (I thought that was a very small window. Do they generally do this?). My interview lasted for about 14 minutes and since then the application status on the NUS portal shows 'Application Processing'. Can anyone let me know what's happening? Have I qualified for the next round of interview or not? There has been complete silence from the NUS admissions team too over email.

Just wait for a period of 3-4 weeks post your first interview. They will either inform you about your second interview or convey their decision.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 680 Q46 V37
Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2018, 23:16
Well I applied in the first round and since then the application status has been application processing. I've tried contacting through emails and even calling them. No response. Nobody even answers the phone!

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 680 Q46 V37

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2018, 23:48
aravindmnn wrote:
Well I applied in the first round and since then the application status has been application processing. I've tried contacting through emails and even calling them. No response. Nobody even answers the phone!

Anyone else in the same boat?

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2018, 23:51
schitijk wrote:
gamer4010 wrote:

Just wait for a period of 3-4 weeks post your first interview. They will either inform you about your second interview or convey their decision.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Thanks lot. I really do want to get into NUS. Let's hope they come back with a positive decision.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2018, 02:17
aravindmnn wrote:
aravindmnn wrote:

Same scenario here.
Manager
Manager
S
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.5
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2018, 02:26
insistent123 wrote:
aravindmnn wrote:
aravindmnn wrote:

Same scenario here.

Applied on 30.01.2018...status says application incomplete...don't know what I missed...may be one reco is due that's why!!!
but no communication from them till date..

Please hit kudos button below if you found my post helpful..TIA

Intern
Intern
Schools: NUS '19
GMAT 1: 680 Q34 V49
GPA: 3.62

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2018, 02:29
insistent123 wrote:
aravindmnn wrote:
aravindmnn wrote:

Same scenario here.
same here. I don't think we can keep our hopes up now considering many people are getting interviewed and we are yet to receive any communication. if you call them they say that you'll be notified soon.

Sent from my SM-G955F using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2018, 02:32
Applied on 30.01.2018...status says application incomplete...don't know what I missed...may be one reco is due that's why!!!
but no communication from them till date..[/quote]

I had the same issue. I had put in my application on 31st Jan. After trying to reach them through email (to which I received no response), I called them up and then I got to know that I had not uploaded the pdf copy of my GMAT scorecard (which btw, was optional according to the portal). Then I emailed them the scorecard with my application number and they uploaded it on my behalf. It is only after this that my status changed to 'Application Processing'
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2018, 02:34
aravindmnn wrote:
aravindmnn wrote:

Same scenario here.
same here. I don't think we can keep our hopes up now considering many people are getting interviewed and we are yet to receive any communication. if you call them they say that you'll be notified soon.

Sent from my SM-G955F using GMAT Club Forum mobile app[/quote]

I think they'll upload all status' after their 31st March deadline for the 2nd and final round.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2018, 04:34
Guys, Any update regaring application status? It is in the processing stage since Jan 25th. I submitted the application on 19th but the system showed incomplete. I called them up and they changed the status to processing.

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V39

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2018, 05:55
ashishbansal wrote:
Guys, Any update regaring application status? It is in the processing stage since Jan 25th. I submitted the application on 19th but the system showed incomplete. I called them up and they changed the status to processing.

Mine is also same situation. It is the same with many others also. Experience with NUS application process and Adcom is a complete disappointment when compared to US BSchools
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 &nbs [#permalink] 29 Mar 2018, 05:55

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18    Next  [ 348 posts ] 

Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020

new topic post reply Update application status  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap